Yamaha YAS-108

Yamaha YAS-108

MPN: YAS108B

See the Best Soundbars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality soundbar that is value for money.

This soundbar was so easy to setup and get working by connecting to a the Samsung smart TV via an HDMI cable. Love the fact that everything is contained in one device and there is no bulky sub woofer taking up floor real estate. The difference in sound was noticeable immediately with improved speech and music from my TV. The sound of the base is good and the overall surround effect works well in my lounge room. At the time I bought this, the new model had been released, hence I bought this at a great price and my son bought one also. I would recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $198.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music

Fish

FishSydney, NSW

Great value and performance

Having a reasonably high quality HiFi system and speakers, I wondered of I needed to improve the sound quality of my TV viewing by adding a sound bar. I could easily have connected the TV output to the Yamaha Receiver but wanted something permanently attached and easy to actovate. And I didn't want to spend too much money. Having done a bit of research on what was available, I chose the Yamaha YAS-108 and at the price, I couldn't be happier. I'm sure there are many other sound bars with much better sound but not at anywhere this price. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Voice / Dialogue
Bass
Music
Jason L.

Jason L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Soundbar just don't buy it if you expect Arc to work with a Hisense TV

The sound bar produces great sound and has great bass for a one piece soundbar. The sound dynamics will definitely depend on what room you use it in, but in our open style living room the 3D sound is fantastic. I think this feature works better when your ceilings are around 10ft or less in height. In my experience we have used the soundbar more for just playing music as the bluetooth connection is great and being able to pair to 2 devices makes it great to share with someone else.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

John718

John718

Good soundbar

Good sound quality. For a smaller room, the sound volume is more than adequate - haven't noticed any sound issues at louder volumes. Voices are clear in movies and TV shows.
Bluetooth connection to phones works well.
Status lights are on top, so this may be a little annoying if not using HDMI controls.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $210.00.

Robbie

RobbieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Bass and overall sounds, however Voice is muffled!

Great bass and overall surround sound however voice clarity of spoken dialogue is terrible.
The voice is muffled and sometimes inaudible, only when I turn off the SoundBar and return to the TV Speaker do I get a boost of the voice clarity back to standard level.
I would like a refund however am not sure Harvey Norman will refund based on this feedback, I wouldn't buy this unless you want to watch movies like The Expendables with minimal talk and massive explosions.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $195.00.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality sound but connection via ARC is painful

Purchased in April 2019 at Officeworks for $220.00.

PDS

PDSBlacktown

Great sound, especially if combined with a subwoofer

Good sound and was at a great price. Very good value and good crisp sound with bass. Easy to set up and has bluetooth. It has much better sound than higher priced products.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $195.00.

Quindarious

QuindariousPerth

A good Soundbar but not without issues.