Yokohama C.drive2 AC02

Yokohama C.drive2 AC02

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Meraj

MerajNSW, 2500

Great bargain

These are really good dry and wet grip. Did around 50,000 kms on them. The braking and handling was also excellent on them. Travelled interstate a lot and got good grip on snow as well. Highly recommended! I had 225/45/R17s on my one.....

Car2006 Subaru Impreza sedan

Bell Tyler

Bell TylerSydney

Overall great tyres

We finials had to replace our car tyres and was given two options on price and so we chose these as try were cheaper than even the ones the car came with. We've had them on now for about 6 months and they handle very well. The grip on the wheels feel really good conpaired to the old tyres too

CarToyota
owen3134

owen3134Brisbane

Great Tyres

Bought these to replace the Geolander on the Forester since these were much cheaper than the AT tyres on the car - 99% of the driving is on sealed roads. The tyres are very smooth and quiet compared to the AT. Grips well in both dry and wet. Cannot find a fault with them.

Car1999 Subaru Forester.
dan

dan

Great tyre in the wet

Makes my car stick to the road especially noticeable in the wet. Improves experience of driving my car to work every day and ride seems more comfortable. No road noise like the other tyres I had. They do wear quicker I think than others but I am happy to pay the little bit extra for the extra comfort.

CarBarina

Ajj

AjjSydbey

Can't get any better!

I got these for my wife's Honda Civic and oh boy the difference as compared to the stock bridgys...so comfortable and silent. Absolute pleasure the same car now.
Yes tyres are indeed very gripy and you would feel it straight away while driving back from the tyre shop.
I am very happy with my purchase and wouldn't do for anything else ever.
Rated for 210kms so they aren't any less better then the fancy brands out there.
$130 / tyre from Kmart auto tyres ..can't go wrong.

Go for it guys it's definitely green from my side !
Cheers
Aj

CarHonda Civic

Great tyres, about to get on my 3rd set!

The C Drive 2 tyres are one of the best all round standard size tyres that I have ever driven on. Good grip in both dry and wet conditions. Low noise and if you shop around they can be found cheap.I am now about to purchase my third set! I have done over 20000k more on the first set fitted to my 1996 commodore work wagon than the last set of A drive's that I had. The second set have over 40000k's on them and are still going strong, I am so impressed with these I even had a set fitted to my mom's car! (overkill I know but I know she is safe) I am due for tyres on my 2012 Barina now so this will also be getting C drive 2's.

Car1996 Holden Commodore wagon, 2000 Holden Vectra wagon.

Jonny Richardson

Jonny RichardsonGold Coast

Great even better in wet! Suit family car and if you enjoy driving in the hills SAFE

Great tyres, I have nitrogen in mine, don't see any wear after about 5000 and they hold the road even if i give it gas in the wet. Braking is incredibly good. They are a good high quality tyre a little on the soft rubber side and this is why they hold the road so well, I'm yet to see how long they last but they are safe and I feel the improvement instability since having them on my car.

CarHolden SEDAN

Richard

Richardsurfers paradise

nice tyres

I researched and got these at a bargin price by shopping around and slowly getting the price lower and lower. If I paid full price id say they are over priced. They look great and ride comfort is great. They hold the road and feel sure footed. Haven't tried in wet yet but thats where they excell I understand so very happy so far.

yokofan

yokofan

a very good tyre

I've been driving on these tyres for over a year and can't fault them. They give a real feeling of grip in wet or dry conditions and highway straight line driving is excellent. The comfort level is very good and noise level is low.The better fuel economy Yokohama claim can be hard to notice. I would definitely buy these tyres again and have no regrets about my choice .They look good too!!
Good performance for a reasonable price.
None worth mentioning.

SpankyMK

SpankyMKTasmania, 7250

Great in the Cold and Wet conditions.

Hal55

Hal55

Really good tyres

Nothing not to like. Comfortable, grippy and soaks up the bumps very well. Huge improvement over the Goodyear Optilife I had on previously. Bit early to say for sure, but first fill suggested the claims of better fuel economy are correct. Price, at least in 185/65/14, is very good. Easy tyre to recommend.
Pretty much everything
None

Skiffiemark
Skiffiemark

Hal55, any updates on this tyre?