Zasco Electrical

Zasco Electrical

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Roger

RogerPerth, WA

Fantastic service

Our solar power system was a great price, very professionally installed in the tight time frame we needed on an extremely limited roof space and we've received the best service, what a rare find.

Rick

RickPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Upgraded my solar with a new larger system from Zasco. Listened to what I required and great advise given. No pushy sales just honest facts.
Installation went flawlessly and a little extra work while Scott and the team where there. Post install service, second to none. Highly recommended!!

IMB

IMBPerth

Very happy with the service and installation

Disgusted customer

Disgusted customerJoondalup

Small company but big on service.

steerage250

steerage250Perth

Well recommended

I had my solar supplier selected, but then thought I'd better talk to someone else as well and arranged for Scott to call around. In contrast to the 1st crowd that visited, there was no smart clothes, no laptops, no glossy brochures - just Scott in his work truck and work clobber. However, he soon impressed me with his knowledge, and coupled with a good price, they got the contract. Everything went smoothly and they did a very good job (I inspected the work on the roof during and after the installation). If you're looking for a solar installer, you must give these guys a call.

buzza08

buzza08Rockingham

Exemplary Service from Zasco Electrical - Solar Products

Exceptional personal service provided by Scott and Cheryl. The quality of products installed coupled with after sales service and advice second to none. Needing Solar - Look no further. A+++++++. Don't commit to other major Solar Suppliers in Western Australia until you give Cheryl and Scott a phonecall at Zasco. You won't be disappointed.

December 6th 2017 Update: LED Light Installation

Reliable Electrical Contractor that never disappoints. Used Zasco for several jobs including Solar and Installation of LED Downlights. Competitive price and great service. Highly recommend and prior to any job, contact Zasco Electrical first.