Zenmed Rosacea Skin Support System

Zenmed Rosacea Skin Support System

2.8

Kasia Zed

Kasia ZedMelbourne, Victoria

I love it!! it works for me!!!

Still red and miserable!

Still red and miserable!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still red and miserable!!

I've been using Linda's recipe for redness facial creams for two weeks now and l had such high hopes.Unfortunetly,my skin is still red and now has red bumps all over and is very dry.I can't be bothered with this whole product return thing,so l guess l'm out $122 dollars.
    I look awful and l'm so depressed now l can't even leave my room.So disappointed!

Expensive,doesn't work-made skin worse

cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

It was terrible

After being diagnosed with Rosacea I found these products from zenmed on the net.
    I ordered them, being from sydney they toke a while to arrive.
    I tried the products for nearly a month, and found that the products did nothing for me, if anything
    It made it worse.
    I found the whole process with zenmed a waste of time their customer service is too
    Repetitive, I was emailing them questions and concerns and their replies were too common and sounded staged, I was beginning to wonder if this website was real.
    Their reply emails were too fake and uncaring, then their customer service was rude and not helpful.

Wasted a lot of time, effort, and money

Customer service, the products, 60 day money back

Masks

Find out how Zenmed Rosacea Skin Support System compares to other Masks

Donna16

Donna16MELBOURNE

Love this product

This is the only product that has worked for me, i cant speak for
    other people but for me it has reduced the redness by at least half and the postules have disappeared. i highly recommend you trial at least one of the products to see if it works for you.
    My skin is at a point where i am not embarressed to go out in public because of comments about my red complection

Terrible

When I found this product on the net, I thought all of my prayers would be answered. Zenmed sounded too good to be true.....and it is! I purchased the Anti-redness pack including the cleanser, anti-redness mask & support serum. I also purchased the oil free moisturiser on top of that. None of it has worked. If someone is STILL asking me if I got sunburn on the weekend, then its not doing its job. My skin has become more dry and itchy and the oil free moisturiser is thick and makes my skin oily!! Will defintely be using the 60day money back guarantee
    60 day money back guarantee
    Expensive, doesnt work!

night_borne_angel

night_borne_angel

Good

The price was a bit steep, but this actually did work. I was a bit wary after trying another one of their products, but was pleased this worked. It didn't dry my sons skin out and make it flakey, as there is an option to get an oily skin or dry skin formula. Lots of people with this condition go for the oily skin products, which can actually exacerbate the problem.
    This one actually works. Made from natural ingredients.
    Nothing except the price. It turned out to be about $128.

tania.gilmore

tania.gilmoreasked

Can I buy this over the counter in Townsville, Qld, Australia?

Hi Tania,
    Unfortunately,no.It's only available for purchase online @ zenmed.com.au.It's an American Company.
    Also, l don't think l tried it for long enough to see results.As, my daughter started using the rest of my products for some mild acne and a little redness on her cheeks and her skin now looks fantastic.
    So much so, she's made me purchase Linda's Redness Relief Kit for her.
    Anyway, l hope this helped;and good luck.(:
    Still Red and Miserable

cherubbabies

No it's only online, I do not recall them selling this in Australia.
    I didn't use it that long either did nothing for me

Southwestsamasked

I read in a science magazine that rosacea may be caused by mites on the skin and eyebrows. I have been covering my eyebrows, cheeks, nose and chin with an oil blend for facial skin (oil will block the breathing of other types of mites) and guess what no flare ups. I have evens stopped using my Rosex. Best of all I no longer have problems with my eyes that had previously started getting very sore and irritated. You may like to try that and let me know how it goes?

butterflykiss

Where would I get this oil? I have oily skin anyway and worry about adding to this

Southwestsam

I use a facial oil by Badger called Damascus rose with lavender & chamomile antioxidant face oil. I get this from I-herb. You could use virtually any oil including extra virgin olive oil. Look up Sea buckthorn oil as well. Oil your eyebrows mainly first and see how your skin goes. let me know how you go.

cherubbabies

hi Sandra, thank you for your reply, sounds really interesting, thanks i will try this and let you know how i go, Im currently using QV Intensive Moisturising its like a really hard slimey cream and been using it for a few days now on my cheeks and the redness has gone down quite well. however interested to try the oil as well. thanks heaps its great when others help out :)
    all the best