Zero-X Edge Full HD Drone

Zero-X Edge Full HD Drone

Disappointing

Not powerful enough to combat a gentle breeze. Trim function required constant adjustment even indoors out of wind. Return button does not work. Lost it as it flew over houses.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $200.00.

Katie J.

Katie J.North Queensland, QLD

Not compatible with Google pixel

The salesperson said this drone was compatible with all smartphones, but it is definitely not compatible with my Google Pixel.

After half a day off trying to figure out why the app wouldn't recognise the drone, I tried it on another device and it worked right away.

Also, as another reviewer has noted, the return button seems to send the drone zooming away from you.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $200.00.

Drone techy

Drone techySydney Surrounds, NSW

absolutely dissappointing!

Well it is what you get for what you paid for I guess! but absolutely customer satisfaction is poor. I was testing the drone and flying as low as possible as I am a newbie on this, I observed that the fly is unstable, there was a slight change in wind when it start getting near a tree. I immediately press return button but instead the drone supposed to come back, it flew away and got stuck on top of neighbours roof! what a shame!

Drones