Zero-X Edge Full HD Drone

1.3

longleyroses

longleyroses

should never buy it!!

If I have 0star choice I will.go for it! The edge mode I bought for its first flight, the return botton didn't bring the drone back within less than 1m above my head, the more Return botton I pressed, the far away the drone away from me! I was on my rooftop terrance, tried everywhere down, couldn't find the drone, it doesnt take any photo when took off when I pressed photo /video.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$249.00.

Disappointing

Not powerful enough to combat a gentle breeze. Trim function required constant adjustment even indoors out of wind. Return button does not work. Lost it as it flew over houses.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$200.00.

Katie J.

Katie J.North Queensland, QLD

Not compatible with Google pixel

The salesperson said this drone was compatible with all smartphones, but it is definitely not compatible with my Google Pixel.

After half a day off trying to figure out why the app wouldn't recognise the drone, I tried it on another device and it worked right away.

Also, as another reviewer has noted, the return button seems to send the drone zooming away from you.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$200.00.

Drones

Find out how Zero-X Edge Full HD Drone compares to other Drones

Drone techy

Drone techySydney Surrounds, NSW

absolutely dissappointing!

Well it is what you get for what you paid for I guess! but absolutely customer satisfaction is poor. I was testing the drone and flying as low as possible as I am a newbie on this, I observed that the fly is unstable, there was a slight change in wind when it start getting near a tree. I immediately press return button but instead the drone supposed to come back, it flew away and got stuck on top of neighbours roof! what a shame!

Eva

Evaasked

Where does the SD card fit in the Edge drone and what type is needed

Robert P.

Robert P.asked

Is the Xero-x pulse worth buying

Sam
Sam

It is sort of worth its price, the return button doesn’t work, when there is a little bit of wind it can’t go up or you will loose control, I am still trying to figure out how to use some of options on the app as it doesn't give enough information about it.