Zero-X Raven+

Zero-X Raven+

See the Best Drones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Crap bird.

Stabilizer doesn't work. Return feature only works within a 20 mtr range. Flys out of range at 50 mtr loss of control. To light to fly in any wind. This drone was on special at jb for $50.

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $50.00.

CPM

CPMHunter Region, NSW

POS***t

Legit should have taken tbis back and got a refund, for dvds I dont use any more.

Zero fly time, litrilay dies after minutes yet still has charge in battery. Absolutely waste of money, I only wanted to test and get used to flying, however have given up. Pos isn't worth the plastic return on a bottle, SMH!

Purchased in February 2018 for $300.00.

Trash

This thing is a piece of rubbish, non-responsive controls , battery lasts only minutes. These parasites should be investigated for selling this rubbish. Also wiped my sd card. DONT BY THIS TRASH.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Melinda Groot

Melinda GrootPerth

Great first drone!

I didn’t want to invest in an expensive drone until I knew I wasn’t going to destroy it. This drone was reasonably priced for the product. For me it was a great starter drone, gets you used to the controls, distances & movement. Perfect for the big & little kids.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Rob

RobPoint Cook

Total waste of $200

Experienced drone pilot took it for its first flight. Zero control right from the start, it took off vertically at top speed without any response to the controls. We watched in shock as it disappeared into the distance, never to be seen again. Control inputs made zero difference, it was never under control from the first moment. Pilot says he thinks the remote or the drone receiver may have been faulty as he's never had anything like that happen (he's a professional drone pilot for a TV station so he knows what he's doing).

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Joc

JocVictoria, 3585

my son loves this

I purchased this from Aus Electronics direct and I bought this using zip pay and only had to pay back 40 a month it makes it so much easier he totally loves this for the money I paid it was well worth it and they delivered in 3 days so I was very happy with that and it is still going the same as the day I bought it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Malcolm S.

Malcolm S.asked

I have a zero x hawk drone and I can't get the video to work even though I have bought a scan disc ultra micro sc hd. Can anyone help

Mox

Moxasked

Placed sd card my Raven zero x but there is no visual on camera that shows its working. when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?

Peteys

Peteysasked

Used two different sd cards with my zero x hawk but still won’t take photos or videos, when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?

Ben
Ben

I had the same problem. Turns out it needs to be 32Gb or under micro SD card and class 6 and above. FYI I have a 16GB card and it works.

Get an answer from our members and Zero-X representatives