Zero-X Raven+

Zero-X Raven+

Trash

This thing is a piece of rubbish, non-responsive controls , battery lasts only minutes. These parasites should be investigated for selling this rubbish. Also wiped my sd card. DONT BY THIS TRASH.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

Great first drone!

I didn’t want to invest in an expensive drone until I knew I wasn’t going to destroy it. This drone was reasonably priced for the product. For me it was a great starter drone, gets you used to the controls, distances & movement. Perfect for the big & little kids.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Total waste of $200

Experienced drone pilot took it for its first flight. Zero control right from the start, it took off vertically at top speed without any response to the controls. We watched in shock as it disappeared into the distance, never to be seen again. Control inputs made zero difference, it was never under control from the first moment. Pilot says he thinks the remote or the drone receiver may have been faulty as he's never had anything like that happen (he's a professional drone pilot for a TV station so he knows what he's doing).

Date PurchasedDec 2017

my son loves this

I purchased this from Aus Electronics direct and I bought this using zip pay and only had to pay back 40 a month it makes it so much easier he totally loves this for the money I paid it was well worth it and they delivered in 3 days so I was very happy with that and it is still going the same as the day I bought it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Placed sd card my Raven zero x but there is no visual on camera that shows its working. when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?

Used two different sd cards with my zero x hawk but still won’t take photos or videos, when I put the sd card into the computer nothing shows up on the sd card. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem. Turns out it needs to be 32Gb or under micro SD card and class 6 and above. FYI I have a 16GB card and it works.

How does it work the hawk zero-x i put the battery and the will not work if you have a answers plese answers on [email removed]

Raven+