2.0

3.0

Lisa
LisaVictoria

Love The Idea, But it’s not what it seems

I LOVE the idea of this heater, I like the clean pellets and the on/off switch... however it often fails to ignite, and my burn pot is burning out and I have not been able to source a spare one, concerned if the burn pot goes will I have to retire the complete heater, only been installed 2 years, probably costs a lot more to run than an ordinary wood heater, as the cost of pellets has gone up significantly. Show details
Jack
JackHobart, TAS4 posts

Heating Speed
Scott
Scott3 posts

Allways has issues

There is always some issues we have had it replaced all ready under warranty and the new one is no better, would not get it again to many electrics to go wrong very unreliable. Show details
Heating Speed
DaveHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW14 posts

Blue S.
Blue S.

I turned my Z&B Flamme on for the first time since last winter and the screen is not displaying any information. It lights up but nothing there. I have tried turning it off and on again.
Any ideas what is wrong? The fire seems to be working ok otherwise but we can’t see to adjust temperature etc

Lyn B.
Lyn B.

Hi I have a Flamme Ziegler brown pellet heater.
Last night it was working fine until there was a terrible electrical burning smell and the control panel went blank, obviously then no fire. Any ideas having a problem getting someone out here.
Cheers Lyn

Carlos
Carlos

Hi We bought a Brand new never used Z & B large pellet heater. (possibly FIREMASTER) But unfortunately its been in storage since purchase, now we realise no CONTROL PANEL was given to us when we picked up the heater. Have contacted BBQ galore, its now a discontinued item, (the heater) so they cant get the part. Is there any other brands compatible so we can use it, or have we wasted $1000? Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jenny
Jenny

Hi We just got on from BBQ galore last week $100 after a long wait The control panel is labelled "Enjoy life"

See all Ziegler & Brown Komfort questions