2Zyliss Easy Pull

Product is used
  • Weekly (1)
Noise Level
Safety
See the Best Food Processors in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben
BenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Quality little unit

Obviously nowhere near as good quality as a blender but it does get the job done, is super small and portable, and is extremely great value for money. Would recommend to anyone on a budget looking for something like this. Show details
Safety
sveto
svetoNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

A healthy smoothie alternative for camping

I bought this chopper with hope to be able to make my standard green smoothie while I am on mt frequent camping trips. Well, I didn't really manage to get the finely chopped smoothie like the one I get with my blender, but the result was very satisfying. The slicer produced finely chopped pesto which I eat with the spoon. I liked how chewy my breakfast turned out and I think it is even healthier as the digestion starts with the chewing.