2Zyliss Easy Pull

Safety

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Quality little unit

Obviously nowhere near as good quality as a blender but it does get the job done, is super small and portable, and is extremely great value for money. Would recommend to anyone on a budget looking for something like this. Show details
Safety
sveto
svetoSydney, NSW8 posts

A healthy smoothie alternative for camping

I bought this chopper with hope to be able to make my standard green smoothie while I am on mt frequent camping trips. Well, I didn't really manage to get the finely chopped smoothie like the one I get with my blender, but the result was very satisfying. The slicer produced finely chopped pesto which I eat with the spoon. I liked how chewy my breakfast turned out and I think it is even healthier as the digestion starts with the chewing.