The Apple iPad Pro (1st Generation) has been replaced by the newer Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation) model.

Verified Purchase Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: May 2018

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This is the amazing tablet ever which can be used as a computer as well because of its Smart Keyboard facility. Apple Pencil is quite handy which helps in taking notes and drawing purposes. I bought this IPad along with Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil around May 2018. I use this almost everyday. This works like a gem due to high end processor. Gaming experience and sound quality is also great. I highly recommend to others.

Brisbane

• 6 helpful votes

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Very good product in its class of tablets

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Went ahead with a choice of having a Apple tablet with a pencil and it is amazing.
I have been using it from last few months and the experience has been great.
There have been no firmware issues as such and the OTA is great.
The screen is ultra clear and represents true colors.

Tweed heads

• 6 answers

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

What a gem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

What a gem ! This size is perfect to take into my uni lectures and write notes up fast via pages . This iPad is fast sleek and compliments my Apple computer . I could not live with out it ! If you want a professional product then the iPad is for you . The iPad is easy to use and navigate for older people. I teach older people to use this product .

Adelaide

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Love the big screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

I’ve always had iPads , just love the product but when the large iPad Pro came out I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one. I absolutely love this larger tablet , it’s awesome for work & leisure. Great one Apple . The larger screen is A perfect size.

Sth Gippsland, Victoria

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Nov 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I upgraded to this one from a iPad 2nd gen. I love it....I like to do jigsaw puzzles and the larger size screen is fantastic. I can do large jigsaws and can see the pieces! Once you get used to the larger screen You could never go back to the smaller one

Purchased at: eBay

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Love apple products, I bought iPad Pro 2 years ago still working well. Still pretty much new I do lots of study and online assessment. This one is great easy to use and help me to ctreate new patrons in my assignments. Definitely recommend it. My little niece loving it

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Adelaide

• 4 answers

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Brilliant!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I'm a bit of an Apple girl.. Bought the iPad Pro as a Christmas present to myself in 2017 - it was an upgrade to my much loved iPad2. LOVE the bigger screen, clear resolution and ease of use. I have a desktop PC but use the Pro for when I travel. As such, I felt I didn't need a massive amount of storage, so went for the 64GB. I also went for cellular coverage as well, as I'm often not in places where WiFi is available. It's great to be able to watch movies on a bigger screen, yet small enough to pack into my suitcase and not take up too much room. A big Devotee.

Purchased at: Kogan.com

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Very happy with this product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I’m very happy with my iPad because it’s user friendly, a convenient size and I can easily access any apps necessary at my finger tips.
I also like the camera on it, which gives me the choice to alternate between using my iPad and iPhone when taking pics. The only problem is when I get sucked in watching Netflix on it instead of catching up on work. Sorry boss

• 3 answers

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Budgeting is a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I initially purchased the Apple iPad to do some budgeting after work. I have my spreadsheet on it and put in my daily expenses. I've been able to do this for about 4 years & have been able to manage my expenses with ease. While everyone is watching TV I sit with them & set up plans for the next month (nerd you say). I've been able to use Email & surf the net without sitting at my computer in the office. I have had no technical issues with the iPad & would recommend them to any person.

adelaide

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2017

do you really need the pro

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I purchased the Ipad Pro, thinking the processing power and other features would be useful, a year on my partners standard Ipad is performing just as well and her battery life is probably better than mine. Great product and I think it has its place but ask yourself if you really need the Pro

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: May 2016

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I've had my ipad Pro 12.9" for a couple of months now and I love it so much. The bigger screen is so easy on the eyes to watch TV or movies. It processes super fast and is very compact. I've also got the Apple pencil to use with it too which makes life so much easier.

Tea tree gully, Sa

• 3 answers

Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Fantastic, my mode of internet use from now on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I havent looked back since purchasing my ipad pro. It is so convenient to move around with you. Even to the little room at times.
It is so easy to use while watching tv, during ad breaks. My elderly friend has managed to navigate one also despite saying she never will. I can thoroughly recomend for reliability as well.

Brisbane

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Just stunning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I LOVE my iPad Pro! One of my favorite accessories that I cant live without.... The incredibly large screen makes it a great device to watch videos, read books and PDFs, write notes (with the excellent Apple Pencil), as well as view and zoom into photos. Though it is a bit pricey, it is worth every penny for someone who uses it on a daily basis.

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Apple designs things that are fit for purpose Apple has done this with the 9.7 inch but at the same time made its design nice. The first time I opened the iPad box I saw it inside and said wow it was pretty awesome.i defenetly recomend it to anyone looking into getting an ipad.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Great tablet

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

It's massive screen good for binge watching Netflix, the processor was really fast and reliable, camera just ok not great, sound great, need to reduce the weight, overall it great gadget, you can use it as you work gadget or for drawings, you can use it with the Apple pen

Wollongong

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Oct 2016

Couldnt be happier with this device

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I could not be happier with this device! Love it to bits and use it on a daily basis. Battery is great. Love the size of the screen being as big as A4 page. Speed is great. Wish I had the pen for it or it came with the pen so didn't have to buy it for $150 but thats really the only complaint about it.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: May 2016

It is the bees knees

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The iPad really opens a new world for me. I have been able to write essays on it, do research, all my digital housekeeping, communicate between countries, start programming, shared photos, do all my banking and many more things. I really can't recommend it enough. I am unsure how I functioned without it.

Date Purchased: Feb 2016

This is such a hand gadget to have, inlove with my iPad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I use it for drawing, app use, study, music, talking to friends, audio/recording.
I’ve had mine for a couple years now I take care of it, I’ve never had any performance or quality issues, the picture content is great!
Owning an iPad will give you a great entertainment experience and it’s a great learning tool.

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 103 helpful votes

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Gives many hours of pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Bought this as a replacement, and only because the old iPad (about 8 years old and still going strong) wouldn't take any more software updates. Although larger than the old iPad, it is also lighter. So still very portable. The big screen is brilliant. Not sure it would be a good replacement for a laptop or desktop, but it gets a lot of use for watching movies, surfing the net and instant messaging. The battery seems to last well given that it gets a lot of use. No technical problems - it hooks into wifi easily; the updates have been no problem; and it interfaces with the iPhone which is handy for transferring photos. Set up was easy, including transfer of everything from the old iPad. For someone who isn't a huge fan of Apple, I have difficulty in finding fault. The only issue is the ridiculous expense of any genuine Apple options eg it really does need a cover, but no way I would pay for the Apple version. The folks in Apple were honest when I asked why I would buy from them (there was no reason) - so saved a few dollars by going to Officeworks.

Purchased at: Officeworks

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2015

Almost replaces a laptop

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Great tablet but NOT a replacement for the Macbook which is a real shame. It works brilliantly like a tablet with very little start up but it just can't do some things that a laptop can do. Downloading documents isn't always easy and saving documents and moving documents can be frustrating at times because it is limited as a tablet and can't replace a laptop. I ended up purchasing a 2 in 1 laptop because I need to do spreadsheets and write documents that are more compatible with windows. For surfing the net and doing limited word processing, the iPad Pro is brilliant but it just won't replace a laptop and I think Apple likes it that way so we keep buying Macbooks.

1 of 14 pages