Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I bought a iPad but not it IPad-pro. I found the iPad really helpful and I think IPad-pro is also really helpful, just like a person! You can use apps, and on the internet, you it can tell you answers of the question you asked. Just like what I am doing right NOW!!!

Melbourne

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Dec 2017

The fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I’ve always enjoyed the simplicity of Apple products, and the iPad Pro is a delight to use. Purchased with the ipencil as a design device it has been an impeccable device thus far. Beautiful to handle, lightweight, completely user-friendly for tech no0bs like my self. Computers make me anxious but my portable iPad Pro device allows me to work on the run, to seamlessly work between my devices, and the app quality is incredible.
Oh, and as a designer, and someone who likes the option to personalise her tech, the fact that it’s pink doesn’t hurt

Geelong

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love this ipad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I got this iPad because it was cheaper than a computer but advertised to do the same things. I wanted something cheaper because I don’t think I’d use it enough for it to be worth the money but as advertised it works just like a computer. I especially love the Apple Pencil because I write down work as easy as on paper but it’s much easier to edit. I definitely recommend this if your thinking of buying a computer but you don’t think you’ll use it everyday!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Cannot live without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Light weight and easy to hold and use I can’t live without this iPad. With 256 gig is handles everything I throw at it. The screen is touch perfect and non reflective. It is fast processing and picture is superb. Personally I wouldn’t use any other tablet and this is the third I have owned .
Highly recommend,

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great screen

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

The good The 2018 entry-level iPad supports the Apple Pencil for art work and annotation, and adds a faster A10 processor. iOS continues to offer the best overall selection of free and paid apps on affordable tablets.

The bad Lacks the bigger, better screen, quad speakers and Smart Connector found on pricier iPad Pros. The Pencil, case and keyboard add-ons will bring the price up to laptop level.

The bottom line The 2018 entry-level iPad doesn't add much, but it makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever.

Pomonal, Vic

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Gets a lot of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

Bought this with a Smart Keyboard and an Apple Pencil, plus AppleCare.
It gets a lot of use in our house, including Pages documents and Fortnite gaming.
It's a good size and a good alternative to a computer. Only you do still need a computer to connect for an iTunes restore or update.

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2017

So great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

This Ipad is wonderful! I use it to do all my digital sketching for uni, and it works like a dream! It has definitely improved my quality of work and has helped me excel at uni, which is great! I did have to buy the Apple Pencil and Apple Smart Keyboard to make it worthwhile, but a small price to pay as the benefits are huge!

• 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Nov 2017

I carry this everywhere I go - Love it so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Love this way more than I thought I would. It has not completely replaced my MacBook Pro, but I sure do use my Mac much less now because of the iPad Pro/Smart Keyboard/Pencil combo.

Pros:
1. Portability. Super easy to take with you everywhere, especially if you're on the go all the time like me.
2. Battery life. Easily lasts all day.
3. Screen. Just beautiful to look at.
4. Pencil. So much fun and easy to use/draw/annodate.
5. iOS 11. How good and useful is split screen?!
6. Easy to use. Very fast.
7. Stereo sound. This thing can pump up the volume!
8. So many apps.

Cons:(very little)
1. Not waterproof (duh)
2. Wifi only. I should have purchased the cellular. My fault.

Highly recommend. Worth every penny!

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Lovely product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Brought it off Vodafone under the student contract. Lovely product the screen creases are lesser the display is brilliant and the quality of build is so good also. Charge and use it for a week with no issues. The gaming is also good with no lag. My model has cellular too so the functional part of it also is absolutely great.

Purchased at: Vodafone

Sydney

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: May 2018

Very useful, very big, a bit too pricey

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I have had the iPad Pro for a few months now and can comfortably say that it is the best tablet that I have ever used. It is very powerful and the large screen makes it extremely pleasant to view and absorb content from. Due to the size, however, it can be cumbersome to carry around, therefore, portability has been sacrificed. Finally, the tablet was extremely pricey (more than a low-mid end laptop) which made it a hard pill to swallow initially.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Very happy with this product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I’m very happy with my iPad because it’s user friendly, a convenient size and I can easily access any apps necessary at my finger tips.
I also like the camera on it, which gives me the choice to alternate between using my iPad and iPhone when taking pics. The only problem is when I get sucked in watching Netflix on it instead of catching up on work. Sorry boss

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 14 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Apple perfection once again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I purchased a Silver 256 GB 2nd Gen. WIFI model & it is astounding, the pixel clarity amazing. The increased screen “real estate” is nice to watch anything from YouTube, News or Netflix streaming etc. The four speakers “stereo“ (2 either end), literally blew me away with the awesome sound. I didn’t think Apple could raise the standard much higher than previous iPad models I have used. However, each iteration of iPad has seemingly raised the bar higher. If you’re not looking for fine point capabilities i.e,, drawing or signing documents, the 2017 9.7” iPad would be a great choice, especially for those who are budget conscious.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Best iPad in the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

This iPad is definetely the best if it were to be compared to the other iPads. I use it for general things such as texting and checking my email. This iPad is fast and doesn’t lag if you were to game on it. Therefore, I recommend it to those who need to use it for general and gaming.

• 11 helpful votes

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Perfection in 10.5 inches

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Purchased the 10.5 inch iPad Pro to use in conjunction with my MacBook Pro, and what a purchase! It's 10.5 inch high-resolution, True Tone display is amazing- great for late night Netflix binges. The second generation Touch ID fingerprint sensor is super fast- it unlocks instantly (breezing past my notifications). The iPad Pro will also get all the gestures of the iPhone X with the upcoming iOS 12 update- which is an added bonus. The 10.5 inch Pro includes 4GB of RAM, which is great for multitasking. I have yet to use an application that slows this beast down! If you're like me and don't really find yourself using the iPad outside of a Wifi environment, you can probably skip on the cellular model. However, if you need to always be connected, you'll find the added option of cellular a must-have! It should be noted for some, this can replace a computer.

Purchased at: Vodafone

• 2 answers

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Mar 2015

Budgeting is a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I initially purchased the Apple iPad to do some budgeting after work. I have my spreadsheet on it and put in my daily expenses. I've been able to do this for about 4 years & have been able to manage my expenses with ease. While everyone is watching TV I sit with them & set up plans for the next month (nerd you say). I've been able to use Email & surf the net without sitting at my computer in the office. I have had no technical issues with the iPad & would recommend them to any person.

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jun 2018

A great tool for creative professionals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I use this device and pen mostly for generating diagrams and drawings for instructional documents. I currently use the Procreate App to generate images and have found it to be an excellent and very affordable app. The fact that it enables me to save files in universally compatible formats and export via cloud to programs on OSX or Windows clinches the deal. For note taking, I use Nebo with pen, directly convert to Word docs and send to my laptop. Despite my initial doubts about this tablet, I have to admit my productivity in the planning and drawing phases of content creation has gone ballistic in the last three weeks. Unfortunately, Apples closed system philosophy, means that you can forget about using USB (returned mine)or SD card adapters to store or export files. So if you want to have the physical/traditional functionality of a Windows system , then get a Windows tablet, or get used to uploading to Cloud or Airdropping to a Mac. For me an Ipad is a complimentary device, and there's no way that iOS can replace the functionality of a full operating system.But I do love using it and never leave home without it.

adelaide

• 1 question

Model: 9.7-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Feb 2017

do you really need the pro

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I purchased the Ipad Pro, thinking the processing power and other features would be useful, a year on my partners standard Ipad is performing just as well and her battery life is probably better than mine. Great product and I think it has its place but ask yourself if you really need the Pro

Macedon, vic

• 4 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi Date Purchased: Jun 2018

what a different

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I always had apple product we are a family of apple fans .We always have iPads but never a iPad Pro . I got the iPad pro 10.5 a couple of weeks ago and love it its so much better and more powerful the a normal iPad.
People you have to get one

Orange

• 2 helpful votes

Model: 10.5-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Best thing I’ve bought so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I love my iPad, I do a lot of AutoCAD drawings and the iPad Pro makes it easy to use the autocad app. The battery life is pretty good and the speaker system is also of a decent quality. The gps is very accurate when on cellular compared to my previous iPad, this makes 4wd track tracking very easy

armidale

• 3 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Fantastic product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Love the iPad pro 12.9 inches.
Second one I've purchased and wouldn't use another tablet.
Perfect sized screen and beautiful design.
Very expensive but worth the cost.
Easy to navigate and set up, easier to get on a plan.
Only let down is apple support these days.
Go out and purchase one..

Purchased at: Telstra Mobile