Melbourne

Private message

Perfect for a family on the move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We wanted a pram we could take everywhere and the Bumbleride Indie is just that! Perfect for all terrains and super easy to dismantle and put in the back of the car. We got the travel bag as well, which I highly recommend for ease when flying. We also have the bassinet accessory which is great, especially for those early weeks when I really wanted the baby facing us. He goes straight to sleep it in too which is amazing! Highly recommend.

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Thank you Steph. Great to hear that you love your Indie

Love it, would definitely buy again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Gives an excellent smooth ride, even for large toddlers.
Very easy and lightweight to push, even uphill.
Super quick and easy to fold and unfold.
Lightweight to put in and out of car boot.
And excellent feature that it stands up alone when folded up.
Also love the massive canopy!
There's nothing I don't like about this pram. Best one I've ever bought and I'd definitely buy again and recommend to everyone I know needing a pram.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Hi Mandy, Thank you for your fantastic review of our Indie. We love to hear what mums think. Are you sure you bought it at Baby Bunting, they are not one of our stockists?

I've looked it up and it was actually Baby Junction, whoops!

:-)

great pram great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Easy to push, fold and great sun cover and very good suspension. If you are a runner check out the Bumbleride Speed. If you have a second child the Bumbleride Twin is excellent. Eco friendly made with environmental friendly fabrics. Better than other most other 3 wheel all terrain prams

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Thank you Steve, amazing that you have tried all three models!

Best 3 Wheel Pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

This is the best 3 wheel pram! Easy to fold (need two hands) and unfold (can do one handed which is so useful in a pinch). The sunshade is the biggest and best we've seen, perfect for the Australian sun. The extra ventilation you can open up is a great feature.
The ability to lock the front wheel is also handy for running. Love the ability to adjust the seat back from lying down to sitting up and anything inbetween so easily.
Great design- the look as well as the great quality of the build. The recycled material is an extra plus! Love the included pump for the tires.
We also have the newborn carrycot and winter foot muff which have both been fabulous.

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Thank you Bon. You have drawn attention to all the little features that make a big difference. Thank you for taking the time to post

Highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Bumbleride is hands down the best pram manufacturer. After loving the incredible ease and practicality of the Indie Twin for our twins, it was a no-brainer to get the Indie for our littlest. It's solid, well built, easy to maneuver and super simple to fold. The feature I love most is the canopy - it extends so far that the sun is never in our babe's eyes! I also love the built-in 'bassinet' feature. It couldn't be more perfect a set up for a newborn - simply folding the footrest up makes it extremely cosy without the need for a separate bassinet. We recommend this pram to all our 'parent' friends.

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Thank you so much Mary. You must be a very busy mum and we value your opinion very highly. Please keep sharing your praise

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I love this pram. It’s really easy to take out and fold up, and also reasonably light compared to other very expensive prams. I’m a petite and small person so it was very important that I could carry it in and out of the pram easily. The foot muff keeps Bub warm but needs to be purchased additionally.

Highly recommended

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Thank you for your kind words Sarena. so glad it works well for you. In regards to the foot muff I hope you know that you can also use it as a liner only in warmer weather?

Thanks! I didn’t know that so it’s great to know! Extra bonus! Still loving the pram every day.

Actually could I ask where I could get extra pads for the straps? I lost one and am worried the strap will cut into his neck once he’s older

Please contact our customer service on 03 9588 0999

So sad, as I was so excited for this Pram!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I purchased the Bumbleride Indie, after reading the fantastic reviews. I feel extremely let down though, as one of the wheels has been flat since we received the pram and has no wheel cap! Which means I have been unable to use my pram for my new born baby. Hopefully we can have the wheel fixed soon.

Purchased at: The Baby Gallery

Comments
Bumbleride Official

Hi Bonnie. We saw your review some time ago but was unable to reply via this site. We are pleased to be able to do so now. The tyre should inflate and if it doesn't it may have a puncture. The cap ... read more »

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Love the Bumbleride Indie!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Best purchase! I bought it on a recommendation from another friend. We have the bassinet attachment which is easy to use and attach, we have a Joie Gemm capsule that attaches to it with the Maxi Cosi attachment which makes life so easy. We love the pram attachment, it’s so lightweight, manoeuvres with ease, fits in the boot of our VW Golf easily. Walking to the park is a dream! The colour is stylish (grey) & its well made! I have no hesitation recommending the pram.

Adelaide

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Best three wheel pram on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

This is the best three wheel pram on the market. Great fold down shade (some are not so protective), smooth ride, basket holds heaps, easy to fold and transport, lightest three wheel. Great features as well. it is also the best looking pram I have ever owned. Just wish I got it earlier....

melbourne

fantastic pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

We love this pram. It is light, easy to move and easy to get in and out of the car. We used the bassinet feature in the beginning which was great for a sleeping baby, and now use the full pram. It is great for jogging and the outdoors - we've used it on the beach and hiking trails with no issues. It would be great if the storage space was slightly larger underneath. The only issue we've had (and why I didn't give 5 stars), was that the pump doesn't seem to be compatible with the tyres we have. We contacted Bumbleride about this and are apparently getting sent new tryes, but we haven't received them yet,

Armidale

• 45 helpful votes
Private message

Great pram, handy and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

The Bumbleride Indie has been a great purchase, and now on our second child with ours. The ability to put a capsule (Nuna Pipa) on the pram with capsule adaptors is great and means you don't have to take the kid out of the capsule to go into the shops. Lots of useful storage and east to manoeuvre as well. Particularly handy off road and on walks on our country road & 500m gravel driveway.

It is a bit bulky, but I haven't seen a pram yet that easily fits into a car well, just a function of the product I suppose.

Nice that the liner is made of bamboo and recycled products too.

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Great! Smooth ride!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

So easy to maneuver - handles amazingly even with one hand. Hand strap is great as an extra security - especially for the tired parents.
Build quality is great - very strong and stable.
Tiny bit clunky to fold down and out- but probably less of an issue for taller people

Purchased at: Babyography

Perth

Private message

Great pram for active parents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I am quite happy with this pram.
It is easy to maneuver, i often do it with one hand. Light to push uphill. I walk a lot with it. I love that the canopy goes all the way down so the shade is great. There is a little window on the top to check up on the baby. It would be nice if there were a couple of hooks inside to hang toys.
It's ok to fold and unfold but i wish it could be slightly lighter to carry. Also, i am not impressed with the quality of the pump for the wheels it came with. Another thing I do not like it's the quality of the rain cover. It is quite expensive for what it is. I love how it covers the whole pram but the quality is poor.
I also bought the parent bag and i am quite happy with it.
Apart from this little hiccups, i love my pram and i am happy with my purchase.

Cabarita Beach

We have loved our pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

After reading the great reviews of the Bumbleride Indie, I decided to go with this pram and I am so glad that we did. It is super easy to set up, fold down and manoeuvre. It has been really durable and can hold a lot of weight in the basket underneath. The zip pocket at the back is also really handy. We take this pram absolutely everywhere with us. It is great off road too. In 2 years we have only had to get one tyre fixed (as it had a slow leak) and I just took it up to the local bike shop and they replaced the tube on the spot. I ordered my pram online when I was living in remote FNQ and found a supplier who had a flat shipping rate of $30 (sorry I can't remember who it was but they were listed on the Bumbleride website).

• 1 review

Best pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I've been using this pram for 8 months and can not fault it! I was a keen runner before baby came and this pram has helped me get back to running. The pram itself is easy to put up and down, easy to manevour, wheels are easy to pump up and storage is more than enough. I had to contact customer support with a few questions and each time someone replied within the hour. Highly recommend for both everyday and the extreme runner.

Randwick

• 2 helpful votes

We love this pram1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

We absolutely love this pram or jogger. We don't really run, but we like the large seats and the larger wheels. We live in the inner city, so some of the footpaths are rough. We spent hours looking at this stroller, but the staff at Banana Baby was really helpful in showing us all the features and accessories that went with this stroller. It's also easy to fold and kind of small when folder, even compared to other stroller and prams.

Purchased at: Banana Baby

I finally found the right pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

In 19 months Iv owned 4 prams.
Iv now had my 2016 indie for 8 months and I'm still so happy with every aspect!
It is so smooth and light to push. Can very easily push and steer with one hand!

Off the foot path and through the parks is a breeze. The 3 wheel suspension makes it the smoothest ride in the market!

The fold is excellently simple and very compact!
It also makes it very easy on your back and is a pretty light pram when you lift it in and out of the car.

I love the finishes on this pram it is so well build and every thing feels high quality!
The only thing I would suggest is to change the material used to adjust the seat recline to a seatbelt type material as it would make it smoother to adjust. : )

I love the accessories, I have the parent pack and I plan to get a skate board for when #2 arrives!
I'm so looking forward to using the travel system and having the seat set up as a bassinet... what an awsome feature!!!!

Overall I'm so happy with this pram and don't plan on changing it ❤️

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

So easy to use on any terrain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

we have been using the Bumbleride Indie in navy for 3 months. it still looks brand new and we use it off road a lot. We also have the bassinet and car capsul attachments and have had no problem attaching them to the pram at all. The pram handles so well and is so easy to steer, I would highly reccomend it for anyone looking for a smooth ride for their baby on rough terrain.

Practicality in a pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We have been using the Bumbleride Indie for just over 9 months. It is such a practical and easy to use pram. It is strong but light weight and can go anywhere... we've taken our son out for walks in the snow, the bush and everywhere in between. I love being able to steer with one hand and maneuver the pram without any fuss. Even after a c-section I could easily fold the pram and put it in the car. I highly recommend the Bumbleride Indie to anyone searching for a pram that gives you the freedom to get out and about knowing your child is comfortable and correctly supported.

Perfect all rounder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

So much research went into my pram hunt. I wanted running capabilities, while still being small enough for my everyday errands. I found that since I am on the shorter side at 5'4 a lot of other running prams were just too big, how ever with the adjustable handle on the Indie my 6'2 partner still strolls comfortably. The all terrain opportunities came as a very welcomed bonus. The suspension on this thing is amazing and combined with the air tyres, its ready to handle anything! Those dodgy sidewalks are nothing! The Indie maneuvers like no other but gives the option of locking the front wheel for jogging with a hassle free flick of a switch. How the thing unfolds makes it fun, it just about pops open with the flick of the wrist but folds down just as easy, and is definitely on the lighter side compared to many others. Also STORAGE!! Their colour selections are impressive and the sun viser is unreal! Especially in the harsh Aussie sun. I'll ramble on to anyone willing to listen about my pram. I LOVE IT, couldn't be happier. Big fat 10/10!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

1 of 3 pages

Hello, do you know what the capacity of the basket is?

Beccygraham asked on Jun 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi, I'm not sure of actually size but I can normally put around 2-3 full bags of groceries in there.:) If you contacted Bumbleride direct I'm sure they can let you know.

Does this pram come with a 3 year warranty if you live in Australia?

Lily96 asked on Jul 21, 2016

Answer this

If purchased in Australia yes mine came with a 3 year warranty.. Bumbleride has just updated and now have new model Indie as well as a new run pram "Speed'' which look amazing and have some even better features. You can see them on the website www.bumbleride.com.au. I love the new extended hood, Better recline, Gear assist fold, , Suspension on all wheels. Extra pockets on both basket and back of pram. This looks amazing I would love to update.

Can you turn the seat around for parent facing option?

Kelly asked on Jun 12, 2016

Answer this

You can't turn turn the seat around, but if you purchase the bassinet, it faces the parent. (Although the child is laying down.) Or you can purchase fittings to allow for a capsule to attached.

We ended up removing the bassinet around 8 weeks; our son enjoyed being forward facing and looking around more than laying down. The standard seat reclines almost flat, and allows for infants to fit (albeit forward facing) with no extra equipment (e.g. capsule).

Hi Kelly, The seat faces outwards which I find best when the babies start to look around. My 8 months old is very happy in this direction. From Newborn I purchased the bassinet which faces the parent. I loved this! Bumbleride also had the option of attaching a Maxi Cosi capsule I had no use for this but great if you like capsules.

See all 11 questions about Bumbleride Indie