Review rating:

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Love the Bumbleride Indie!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Best purchase! I bought it on a recommendation from another friend. We have the bassinet attachment which is easy to use and attach, we have a Joie Gemm capsule that attaches to it with the Maxi Cosi attachment which makes life so easy. We love the pram attachment, it’s so lightweight, manoeuvres with ease, fits in the boot of our VW Golf easily. Walking to the park is a dream! The colour is stylish (grey) & its well made! I have no hesitation recommending the pram.

Adelaide

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Best three wheel pram on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

This is the best three wheel pram on the market. Great fold down shade (some are not so protective), smooth ride, basket holds heaps, easy to fold and transport, lightest three wheel. Great features as well. it is also the best looking pram I have ever owned. Just wish I got it earlier....

melbourne

fantastic pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

We love this pram. It is light, easy to move and easy to get in and out of the car. We used the bassinet feature in the beginning which was great for a sleeping baby, and now use the full pram. It is great for jogging and the outdoors - we've used it on the beach and hiking trails with no issues. It would be great if the storage space was slightly larger underneath. The only issue we've had (and why I didn't give 5 stars), was that the pump doesn't seem to be compatible with the tyres we have. We contacted Bumbleride about this and are apparently getting sent new tryes, but we haven't received them yet,

Armidale

• 32 helpful votes
Private message

Great pram, handy and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

The Bumbleride Indie has been a great purchase, and now on our second child with ours. The ability to put a capsule (Nuna Pipa) on the pram with capsule adaptors is great and means you don't have to take the kid out of the capsule to go into the shops. Lots of useful storage and east to manoeuvre as well. Particularly handy off road and on walks on our country road & 500m gravel driveway.

It is a bit bulky, but I haven't seen a pram yet that easily fits into a car well, just a function of the product I suppose.

Nice that the liner is made of bamboo and recycled products too.

• 1 helpful vote

Great! Smooth ride!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

So easy to maneuver - handles amazingly even with one hand. Hand strap is great as an extra security - especially for the tired parents.
Build quality is great - very strong and stable.
Tiny bit clunky to fold down and out- but probably less of an issue for taller people

Purchased at: Babyography

Perth

Private message

Great pram for active parents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I am quite happy with this pram.
It is easy to maneuver, i often do it with one hand. Light to push uphill. I walk a lot with it. I love that the canopy goes all the way down so the shade is great. There is a little window on the top to check up on the baby. It would be nice if there were a couple of hooks inside to hang toys.
It's ok to fold and unfold but i wish it could be slightly lighter to carry. Also, i am not impressed with the quality of the pump for the wheels it came with. Another thing I do not like it's the quality of the rain cover. It is quite expensive for what it is. I love how it covers the whole pram but the quality is poor.
I also bought the parent bag and i am quite happy with it.
Apart from this little hiccups, i love my pram and i am happy with my purchase.

Cabarita Beach

We have loved our pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

After reading the great reviews of the Bumbleride Indie, I decided to go with this pram and I am so glad that we did. It is super easy to set up, fold down and manoeuvre. It has been really durable and can hold a lot of weight in the basket underneath. The zip pocket at the back is also really handy. We take this pram absolutely everywhere with us. It is great off road too. In 2 years we have only had to get one tyre fixed (as it had a slow leak) and I just took it up to the local bike shop and they replaced the tube on the spot. I ordered my pram online when I was living in remote FNQ and found a supplier who had a flat shipping rate of $30 (sorry I can't remember who it was but they were listed on the Bumbleride website).

• 1 review

Best pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I've been using this pram for 8 months and can not fault it! I was a keen runner before baby came and this pram has helped me get back to running. The pram itself is easy to put up and down, easy to manevour, wheels are easy to pump up and storage is more than enough. I had to contact customer support with a few questions and each time someone replied within the hour. Highly recommend for both everyday and the extreme runner.

Randwick

• 2 helpful votes

We love this pram1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

We absolutely love this pram or jogger. We don't really run, but we like the large seats and the larger wheels. We live in the inner city, so some of the footpaths are rough. We spent hours looking at this stroller, but the staff at Banana Baby was really helpful in showing us all the features and accessories that went with this stroller. It's also easy to fold and kind of small when folder, even compared to other stroller and prams.

Purchased at: Banana Baby

I finally found the right pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

In 19 months Iv owned 4 prams.
Iv now had my 2016 indie for 8 months and I'm still so happy with every aspect!
It is so smooth and light to push. Can very easily push and steer with one hand!

Off the foot path and through the parks is a breeze. The 3 wheel suspension makes it the smoothest ride in the market!

The fold is excellently simple and very compact!
It also makes it very easy on your back and is a pretty light pram when you lift it in and out of the car.

I love the finishes on this pram it is so well build and every thing feels high quality!
The only thing I would suggest is to change the material used to adjust the seat recline to a seatbelt type material as it would make it smoother to adjust. : )

I love the accessories, I have the parent pack and I plan to get a skate board for when #2 arrives!
I'm so looking forward to using the travel system and having the seat set up as a bassinet... what an awsome feature!!!!

Overall I'm so happy with this pram and don't plan on changing it ❤️

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

So easy to use on any terrain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

we have been using the Bumbleride Indie in navy for 3 months. it still looks brand new and we use it off road a lot. We also have the bassinet and car capsul attachments and have had no problem attaching them to the pram at all. The pram handles so well and is so easy to steer, I would highly reccomend it for anyone looking for a smooth ride for their baby on rough terrain.

Practicality in a pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We have been using the Bumbleride Indie for just over 9 months. It is such a practical and easy to use pram. It is strong but light weight and can go anywhere... we've taken our son out for walks in the snow, the bush and everywhere in between. I love being able to steer with one hand and maneuver the pram without any fuss. Even after a c-section I could easily fold the pram and put it in the car. I highly recommend the Bumbleride Indie to anyone searching for a pram that gives you the freedom to get out and about knowing your child is comfortable and correctly supported.

Perfect all rounder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

So much research went into my pram hunt. I wanted running capabilities, while still being small enough for my everyday errands. I found that since I am on the shorter side at 5'4 a lot of other running prams were just too big, how ever with the adjustable handle on the Indie my 6'2 partner still strolls comfortably. The all terrain opportunities came as a very welcomed bonus. The suspension on this thing is amazing and combined with the air tyres, its ready to handle anything! Those dodgy sidewalks are nothing! The Indie maneuvers like no other but gives the option of locking the front wheel for jogging with a hassle free flick of a switch. How the thing unfolds makes it fun, it just about pops open with the flick of the wrist but folds down just as easy, and is definitely on the lighter side compared to many others. Also STORAGE!! Their colour selections are impressive and the sun viser is unreal! Especially in the harsh Aussie sun. I'll ramble on to anyone willing to listen about my pram. I LOVE IT, couldn't be happier. Big fat 10/10!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect everyday pram and jogger

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I purchased this pram for my 12 mth old daughter after going through a few different prams. This one is near perfect. I've been using it for 6 mths now as my everyday pram, my walking pram and jogging pram. Love love love it! The canopy provides amazing coverage even when jogging early morning or late evening. The basket is a great size and really accessible. It's super comfortable with the flat recline and adjustable footrest so my daughter sleeps beautifully in it. Lightweight and a dream to push and runs almost as well as the BOB but has all the added luxuries you want in an everyday stroller and isn't enormous. Love!!!

The only improvements I'd like to see are a taller seat back (my tall 18 mth old only has an inch spare, I'm in the market for a twin and want to buy the indie twin but am unsure there'll be enough room for her under the canopy at 2-3 years), more venting on the canopy, a longer bassinet hood and a reversible seat (dreaming I know!)

In all - highly recommend this pram if you like to walk/ jog/ have an active lifestyle. I did a tonne of research and this was the best out there. Hasn't disappointed.

Love this pram, especially for all terrain.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

This pram initially caught my eye as it was new to Australia and was really eye catching in the Aqua colour. I needed a pram that'd do me well off road and there were a few similar prams in the store but the sales staff recommended this one and I'm so glad. It's so light and easy to push and really does do well over all terrain - plenty of grass tracks and bumpy dirt roads where we are. The basket is a good size, the canopy is excellent for sun coverage and air flow, and the suspension and air tyres are great. It's easy to fold up and the wheels come off easily if need to fit it in a tight space.

I also bought the carrycot which we used loads, both in the pram and for out and about. I like that it just clips on and off, sitting on top of the seat. It's great that the seat can be used for a newborn too and the sides fold up making it nice and cosy.

The only downside to this pram is that the seat recline mechanism isn't the easiest to use, but you just get used to how to use it.

Overall I'm so happy with this pram & am now considering the Indie Twin.

• 3 answers
  • 19 helpful votes

Best out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

Easy to move, absolutely no issues with stearing.
Foot brake is so easyto use, without looking.
Build quality is exceptional. Have not seen a stroller, twice the price, perform as good, or get as favourable reviews from any parent i've met to date.
Still behaves like new after twenty months

Best Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2016

Honestly this is the best pram. So easy to steer and super light. Love love love. I just can't fault it and im so glad i purchased one. I also bought the maxi cosi adaptor and maxi cosi car seat makes.moving the capsule from the car to the pram a breeze.

The only pram you'll ever need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2016

The bumbleride indie is easy to use, robust, light weight, trendy and good value for money. I often take it on gravel roads and go jogging and it is a comfortable ride for my baby. It is also extremely easy to fold down and put in my car and the nappy bag area is large.

With this being such an amazing pram I'm surprised that there aren't many stockists in Melbourne. The only place I could find it was Twinkle Tots in Northcote.

Hobart

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Reliable and easy to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

We have been using this pram for about 9 months and so far are very happy with it. It looks good, it is light but seems sturdy enough to use on fairly rough tracks, it's very easy to steer. Folding is pretty easy although we have the 2015 model which has some manual locking latches, I think the 2016 model would be better which apparently has automatic lock (and better suspension).
The range of the adjustable incline is good. You can also fold up the bottom to make a kind of bassinet shape but our baby's legs were too long for this pretty quickly. I do think he is going to be too long for the pram well before the weight limit but I don't know how this compares to other prams.
The space between the seat and the basket would be better to be a bit higher, to make it easier to get things in and out. Also needs an extra zip on the canopy so that you can keep it attached at both ends and stil unzip a little section to be able to reach in (I did this by buying an extra zipper that can be attached anywhere in the zip - not bumbleride brand).
I haven't used any other prams but this one seems pretty good to us.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good pram for walks and runs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Purchase this pram before bubs was born. Now that I have used it with bubs for 6 months I felt it was a good time to write a review about it.

1. It has big wheels and a big frame, if you have a small boot space you might want to consider another brand as it does take up a lot of space.

2. It folds down quite easily, weighs approx 10+ kgs, can be tricky to get into the boot of the car of a sedan the first few times till you get the hang of it. Unfolds with one motion when you are ready to use it.

3. Glides around footpaths easily, perfect for long walks and running. Very easy to manoeuvre, can steer with one hand if necessary. I have a four wheeler of a different brand, and can feel the difference immensely. You might find that it is hard to get into restaurants due to larger frame. Shopping centres have been okay so far.

4. There's a bar under the seat that sometimes prevents you from putting bigger items like boxes etc, but otherwise the space is ample for shopping.

5. We had a puncture of tyre in the first 2 months of use, replacement tube can be bought from bike shops. The retailer we bought it from were not very helpful. It's also cheaper not to buy parts from the retailer where possible.

6. Sturdy frame, good choice of colours, solid build.

7. You can purchase adapters to use with maxi cosi capsule if desired. We didn't, we just had the seat fully reclined and it acted as a bassinet as well.

8. If you wish to have your baby facing you when using the pram, just be aware that the seat is forward facing only. I bought my second pram because of this reason.

No complaints with the pram, will recommend to others.

Purchased at: Baby Zone