Review rating:

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Great! Smooth ride!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

So easy to maneuver - handles amazingly even with one hand. Hand strap is great as an extra security - especially for the tired parents.
Build quality is great - very strong and stable.
Tiny bit clunky to fold down and out- but probably less of an issue for taller people

Purchased at: Babyography

Cabarita Beach

We have loved our pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

After reading the great reviews of the Bumbleride Indie, I decided to go with this pram and I am so glad that we did. It is super easy to set up, fold down and manoeuvre. It has been really durable and can hold a lot of weight in the basket underneath. The zip pocket at the back is also really handy. We take this pram absolutely everywhere with us. It is great off road too. In 2 years we have only had to get one tyre fixed (as it had a slow leak) and I just took it up to the local bike shop and they replaced the tube on the spot. I ordered my pram online when I was living in remote FNQ and found a supplier who had a flat shipping rate of $30 (sorry I can't remember who it was but they were listed on the Bumbleride website).

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Best pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I've been using this pram for 8 months and can not fault it! I was a keen runner before baby came and this pram has helped me get back to running. The pram itself is easy to put up and down, easy to manevour, wheels are easy to pump up and storage is more than enough. I had to contact customer support with a few questions and each time someone replied within the hour. Highly recommend for both everyday and the extreme runner.

Randwick

• 1 helpful vote

We love this pram1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

We absolutely love this pram or jogger. We don't really run, but we like the large seats and the larger wheels. We live in the inner city, so some of the footpaths are rough. We spent hours looking at this stroller, but the staff at Banana Baby was really helpful in showing us all the features and accessories that went with this stroller. It's also easy to fold and kind of small when folder, even compared to other stroller and prams.

Purchased at: Banana Baby

I finally found the right pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

In 19 months Iv owned 4 prams.
Iv now had my 2016 indie for 8 months and I'm still so happy with every aspect!
It is so smooth and light to push. Can very easily push and steer with one hand!

Off the foot path and through the parks is a breeze. The 3 wheel suspension makes it the smoothest ride in the market!

The fold is excellently simple and very compact!
It also makes it very easy on your back and is a pretty light pram when you lift it in and out of the car.

I love the finishes on this pram it is so well build and every th
ing feels high quality!
The only thing I would suggest is to change the material used to adjust the seat recline to a seatbelt type material as it would make it smoother to adjust. : )

I love the accessories, I have the parent pack and I plan to get a skate board for when #2 arrives!
I'm so looking forward to using the travel system and having the seat set up as a bassinet... what an awsome feature!!!!

Overall I'm so happy with this pram and don't plan on changing it ❤️

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

So easy to use on any terrain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

we have been using the Bumbleride Indie in navy for 3 months. it still looks brand new and we use it off road a lot. We also have the bassinet and car capsul attachments and have had no problem attaching them to the pram at all. The pram handles so well and is so easy to steer, I would highly reccomend it for anyone looking for a smooth ride for their baby on rough terrain.

Practicality in a pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We have been using the Bumbleride Indie for just over 9 months. It is such a practical and easy to use pram. It is strong but light weight and can go anywhere... we've taken our son out for walks in the snow, the bush and everywhere in between. I love being able to steer with one hand and maneuver the pram without any fuss. Even after a c-section I could easily fold the pram and put it in the car. I highly recommend the Bumbleride Indie to anyone searching for a pram that gives you the freedom to get out and about knowing your child is comfortable and correctly supported.

Perfect all rounder!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

So much research went into my pram hunt. I wanted running capabilities, while still being small enough for my everyday errands. I found that since I am on the shorter side at 5'4 a lot of other running prams were just too big, how ever with the adjustable handle on the Indie my 6'2 partner still strolls comfortably. The all terrain opportunities came as a very welcomed bonus. The suspension on this thing is amazing and combined with the air tyres, its ready to handle anything! Those dodgy sidewalks are nothing! The Indie maneuvers like no other but gives the option of locking the front wheel for jogging with a hassle free flick of a switch. How the thing unfolds makes it fun, it just about pops open with the flick of the wrist but folds down just as easy, and is definitely on the lighter side compared to many others. Also STORAGE!! Their colour selections are impressive and the sun viser is unreal! Especially in the harsh Aussie sun. I'll ramble on to anyone willing to listen about my pram. I LOVE IT, couldn't be happier. Big fat 10/10!

Purchased at: Bubs Baby Shops

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect everyday pram and jogger

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I purchased this pram for my 12 mth old daughter after going through a few different prams. This one is near perfect. I've been using it for 6 mths now as my everyday pram, my walking pram and jogging pram. Love love love it! The canopy provides amazing coverage even when jogging early morning or late evening. The basket is a great size and really accessible. It's super comfortable with the flat recline and adjustable footrest so my daughter sleeps beautifully in it. Lightweight and a dream to push and runs almost as well as the BOB but has all the added luxuries you want in an everyday stroller and isn't enormous. Love!!!

The only improvements I'd like to see are a taller seat back (my tall 18 mth old only has an inch spare, I'm in the market for a twin and want to buy the indie twin but am unsure there'll be enough room for her under the canopy at 2-3 years), more venting on the canopy, a longer bassinet hood and a reversible seat (dreaming I know!)

In all - highly recommend this pram if you like to walk/ jog/ have an active lifestyle. I did a tonne of research and this was the best out there. Hasn't disappointed.

Love this pram, especially for all terrain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

This pram initially caught my eye as it was new to Australia and was really eye catching in the Aqua colour. I needed a pram that'd do me well off road and there were a few similar prams in the store but the sales staff recommended this one and I'm so glad. It's so light and easy to push and really does do well over all terrain - plenty of grass tracks and bumpy dirt roads where we are. The basket is a good size, the canopy is excellent for sun coverage and air flow, and the suspension and air tyres are great. It's easy to fold up and the wheel s come off easily if need to fit it in a tight space.

I also bought the carrycot which we used loads, both in the pram and for out and about. I like that it just clips on and off, sitting on top of the seat. It's great that the seat can be used for a newborn too and the sides fold up making it nice and cosy.

The only downside to this pram is that the seat recline mechanism isn't the easiest to use, but you just get used to how to use it.

Overall I'm so happy with this pram and am now considering the Indie Twin.

• 3 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Best out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2016

Easy to move, absolutely no issues with stearing.
Foot brake is so easyto use, without looking.
Build quality is exceptional. Have not seen a stroller, twice the price, perform as good, or get as favourable reviews from any parent i've met to date.
Still behaves like new after twenty months

1 of 4 pages

Hello, do you know what the capacity of the basket is?

Beccygraham asked on Jun 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi, I'm not sure of actually size but I can normally put around 2-3 full bags of groceries in there.:) If you contacted Bumbleride direct I'm sure they can let you know.

Does this pram come with a 3 year warranty if you live in Australia?

Lily96 asked on Jul 21, 2016

Answer this

If purchased in Australia yes mine came with a 3 year warranty.. Bumbleride has just updated and now have new model Indie as well as a new run pram "Speed'' which look amazing and have some even better features. You can see them on the website www.bumbleride.com.au. I love the new extended hood, Better recline, Gear assist fold, , Suspension on all wheels. Extra pockets on both basket and back of pram. This looks amazing I would love to update.

Can you turn the seat around for parent facing option?

Kelly asked on Jun 12, 2016

Answer this

You can't turn turn the seat around, but if you purchase the bassinet, it faces the parent. (Although the child is laying down.) Or you can purchase fittings to allow for a capsule to attached.

We ended up removing the bassinet around 8 weeks; our son enjoyed being forward facing and looking around more than laying down. The standard seat reclines almost flat, and allows for infants to fit (albeit forward facing) with no extra equipment (e.g. capsule).

Hi Kelly, The seat faces outwards which I find best when the babies start to look around. My 8 months old is very happy in this direction. From Newborn I purchased the bassinet which faces the parent. I loved this! Bumbleride also had the option of attaching a Maxi Cosi capsule I had no use for this but great if you like capsules.

See all 11 questions about Bumbleride Indie