Best super fund EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I have been with super future for 1 year. I have been really happy with their service. The ease in which I could transfer and set up with their system and the fact that my money is divested and not supporting negative climate, environmental or human health programs is the best. i would 100% recommend them and encourage everyone to switch over to create a healthier future.

Never looked back after making the change years ago.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

One of if not the most ethical super company in Australia. They make everything dead easy and the portfolio has done better than most!

Making my money talk !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Been with this company 2-3 years
I originally joined so my money was not used to harm the planet.. pleasantly surprised that my returns have been better than my previous fund .. :)

Great Choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Returns are pleasing and I have a fund that feels good and is proactive in promoting a healthy and sustainable future for the planet.

Great returns, ethical investments

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I joined Future Super November 2015 & am pleased with the consistent high returns & where they invest for our children's futures in ethical companies eg renewables, social justice & environmentally sustainable industries. Highly recommended.

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Chris, thanks for the great review! Thanks for being one of our early members and choosing to invest in a better future. Cheers, Freya

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer

Liking the consistent returns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I am really happy with Future super and would recommend to anyone who is conscious where the put their money is voting for the type of world they want to live in. The more ethical placement of money also seems more resilient to fluctuations in the market. So overall, seeming to high (not highest) returns, but I am less worried of a market crash obliterating my super (although, the stock market being the stock market, a crash is still a possibility). They guys are great to deal with and usually pretty quick with response times etc. Would recommend to anyone (ethically investing or otherwise to give these guys a go!

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for the wonderful review Daniel. We are passionate about giving Australians the opportunity to invest in a more sustainable future! So glad to hear you're happy with the switch to Future Sup... read more »

Great returns, strong ethics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Hard to fault the Future Super product. The returns have been way above the market average, the investments exclude sectors and companies which perform poorly from an environmental and social perspective, and the online platform is surprisingly good. I’m now shifting all my super accounts to FutureSuper.

Comments
Future Super Official

Matt, thanks so much for the review. Really glad to hear you're making the full switch. Good to hear you're happy with our online systems too! We always appreciate hearing where we can improve to f... read more »

With funds like this we might just have a future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

I was in a good, socially responsible fund, but still felt uncomfortable with some of the places my money was going. Future Super gave me an even better alternative. I have been with Future Super for over 3 years now. I have been impressed with their communication efficiency (the website is very user friendly) and their transparency (around investments, fees etc). The investment returns are okay (not the highest...but not far off), and anyway, that's the whole point. It will always be easier to make high returns exploiting, or even destroying, people, our health, the environment, communities etc...but then, this is not the sort of present or future I want to be responsible for funding.

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Meredyth, thanks for the thoughtful review! We love that other funds have begun to introduce more ethical investment options. As you say though, unfortunately they still have a way to come so w... read more »

• 2 comments

superfund with ethics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I was with BT but they performed very poorly and I was losing of lot of money daily . Read the wonderful reviews on this company and have now joined. First day and fund has increased my value already, happy days.... Found a company who invests in the future and service team are easy to talk to and provide results.
Keep up the great work team.

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for the great review! Welcome to Future Super. It's wonderful to hear that you are happy. Thanks for choosing to invest in a more sustainable future! Let us know if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers, Freya

Really pleased I changed funds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

In the last five years that my money has been with Future Super it has grown extremely well. I am getting an excellent return in an ethical fashion.

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for the wonderful review Susan! We love hearing from our happy members. Thanks for choosing to investing your retirement savings in a more sustainable future for all of us! Thanks, Freya

The way to do something positive with your money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I have been with Future Super for 12 months. They were very efficient with transferring my super and their investment values align with mine. The future depends on more companies like this!

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks Matt! We are glad to have you and happy Future Super Anniversary! Let us know if you ever need a hand with anything. Cheers, Freya

Super that aligns with my ethos

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have now been with Future Super for about 12 months, from my first query the response time was great. It was easy to switch and I am now happier knowing where my money is being invested. Or more importantly where it is not being invested.

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Annie, thanks for the lovely review! We love hearing from happy members. Thanks for being a part of the movement and choosing to invest in a more sustainable future. Also, happy Future Super Anniversary! Cheers, Freya

Ethical investment. The way it needs to be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I've only recently switches over, but am impressed with their customer service, friendliness, and of course with their product offering. Ethical investment is the only way to go.

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for the review Ben! Welcome to Future Super - thanks for making the switch to a more sustainable future. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Cheers, Freya

melbourne

Everybody should join

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I joined these guys a few years back in an effort to be more ethical with my super & i’m so happy with their service. It was easy to roll all my old super funds into the one with them & i get great returns. Also love that they only contact me when it’s necessary & don’t fill my inbox with spam.
Hugely recomended!

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Kate, thanks for the wonderful review! We love hearing from happy members. Thanks so much for investing in a more sustainable future. Don't hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any help! Cheers, Freya

Verified Customer

The way super should be!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I switched to Future Super a few months ago and have never looked back. Ethically screened whilst still getting a cracker of a return. Also, really lovely people to talk to on the phone. Been with a few funds over the years but Iv never been happier, especially knowing my super is not being invested in any nasties.

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for your lovely review Angus! We are so glad to have you as a member of Future Super and your feedback is much appreciated. Always happy to help. Thanks again.
Freya

So glad I switched

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I switched over to Future Super because I wanted to feel confident about what my money was funding. Not only have I enjoyed this benefit but dealing with Future Super has just been so easy. The website is exceptionally simple to use and my super fund has grown really nicely since joining.

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Andrew! Thanks for your great feedback. We love hearing about positive experiences from our members. Glad you like the website too! Let us know if we can ever be of any help! Thanks, Freya

A great fit for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Frankly, I'm not a close follower of my super and I have considerations besides maximising my financial return. In the case of Future Super, they make the process simple for someone like me, they seem more trustworthy than most, and my investment is making an ethical difference. The good performance of the fund is a bonus!

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for your review Gord! We completely understand that for most people super isn't at the front of their mind, so we are always looking for ways to make sorting out your super easy. We are glad... read more »

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Safe, stable place to keep your retirement money. Especially if you're a bit more environmentally and socially conscious. Can't lose.

Comments
Future Super Official

Thanks for the great review Ari! Cheers, Freya

Couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I've been with Future Super since it first launched, and have experienced nothing but the best in customer service. As well as a great performing fund, I am happy that my super fund matches my ethics and beliefs.

Comments
Future Super Official

Nicola, thanks so much for the wonderful review. Amazing to hear from our early members. We are proud to help Australians like you align their investments with their values. Thanks for being with us since the beginning. Thanks again! Freya

Verified Customer

Great service, easy to use self service, ethical investment, up front communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I transferred all my super to Future Super after long time procrastination due to no trust in Super itself or any of the funds. A friend had heard them present at the GetUp conference and her sharing of knowledge led me to research my options and also choose Future Super. Their personal customer service was a pleasant surprise. It was so easy to move my other funds over and then to use the self service portal. I have just chosen the renewables plus option after reading the info, it was easy and clear. Thank you for presenting an alternative with a clear investment strategy based on a sustainable, ethical and renewables-focused future.

Comments
Future Super Official

Hey Jess! Thanks so much for the great review. We understand the feeling of not trusting superfunds, we are so glad that you put your trust in us. We are always here to help. Love to hear that you ... read more »

1 of 12 pages

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die. Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years. Don Fitzgerald Emeritus Professor

Donfitz asked on Feb 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Don,

Thanks for your question. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Future Super offers an account based pension. This allows you to draw a regular income from your retirement savings while investing them in line with your values. You can choose to get monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual payments and you can usually choose how much you receive (within the mandated minimums and maximums outlined in the PDS).

Our fee structure is simple, we charge a $93.60 annual membership fee, and 1.79% investment and administration fee. Our pension fund's one year returns to 29th of June 2018 were 10.5% (keeping in mind past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. These returns are after fees.

We handle the administration of all our member's accounts. This includes regular pension payments.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you might have! Feel free to get in touch with us at info@myfuturesuper.com.au or give us a call on 1300 658 422.

Kind regards,