Fast and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Very quickly and help us in resolving a problem. In the past we had to wait for days on end, but currently only several hours there are already results.
It is really awesome, fast respons. good work

Great, easy to navigate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Easy to use when filling out the online forms & uploading information, kept up to date on process of acceptance. Highly recommended for people who are time poor. Quick response time & thorough.

Very easy, good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

This was an easy to use system, good for quick police check being needed, returned quickly without the need to wait for snail mail, accepted by commonwealth employers, thankyou people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I have used this service before but didn’t renew it so had to redo much easier the second time as I knew what was needed. Service is fast with good communication

Verified Customer

Clear process easy to access

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Easy to access by phone or computer. Process quite clear. Evidence options not always clear on just a few. More expensive that others and have to pay for hard copy compared to free by other providers.

quick and easy fast response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I found intercheck to be to be an easy and user friendly online system to obtain my clearance check I would recommend to anybody that is in need of a police check to use intercheck as it has been a painless experience with a fast and efficient response

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Very quick in getting my clearance have recommended it to work colleagues and will be using them again to get my next certificate in the next 3 years and hopefully my colleagues will have the same result as I did

Getting a criminal history check.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I was amazed at how fast I received my criminal history check. i Was happy with the whole process including the cost. It was easy to save info on online form and go back to it later, with an easy log in process.

Police check

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Swift and efficient service.
Took 24 hrs for check come through
I could not see an option for people from Non English speaking background
Good value for money, I would recommend

Clear instructions, fast return

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

No confusion regarding what is required. Uploaded documents quickly and gave updated emails as to the progress of the submission. I was surprised at the speed of return and have already recommended this service.

Simple to apply and amazingly fast processing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I have tried other police check agencies and from here in in will always use Intercheck. Providing the necessary information and documents was simple, I got regular updates on progress and the service was amazing fly fast.

Excellent result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Considering previous Police checks took weeks, and much stress as my employment required “no certificate, no work”
This was excellent to have the clearance back In several hours of submitting.

Great time saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Living in a rural area I saved a great deal of time travelling to a Police Station, not to mention the significant vehicle expenses saved. I would highly recommend this service to people who do not live in a township with a permanent police presence.

Review for an ongoing police check

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Work conditions require police check. The check up was done very quickly -express. Its easy communication and upload of files. I will recommend to anyone for your quick service Thank you.

Verified Customer

Professional with a human touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I was really impressed when I received a personal & understanding response to my email where I explained why there was a delay in my providing a document necessary to complete my police check.

prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

very good and quick service will advice to all friends, good choice to have a copy on mail and hard copy on post. Easy to apply on line and follow up

Very quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I would recommend this to others. Process was easy to follow with email communication very clear. No need for hard copy as can print out copy from email without cost

Perfect, Simple, easy, and fast return.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

The whole process is simple and easy and the check comes really fast,not much to complain about for only $50 . Wish I had of used inter check the last 3 times

Police check for work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

It was quick and easy to do my police check for work. I just took photos of my licence, birth certificate etc and uploaded them.
Will definitely recommend this to all of my work friends.

Very quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

From start to finish, I received my certificate in less than a day. Very happy, thank you. It is hard to give a review with a minimum of thirty words.I was happy with the quick turnaround.

1 of 104 pages

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Terri asked on Dec 19, 2018

Answer this

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems.

Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Kell asked on Sep 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kell,

The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,
Will - InterCheck Australia

What happens to my personal information ,now that I have received my certificate. Will it be destroyed? Can anyone ever access this information and use my information for fraudulent purposes?

Helen DUGGAN asked on Apr 23, 2018