Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

We have had our trampoline for almost 2 years now. Whilst the trampoline is in near perfect condition still, the zipper had broken. I contacted the office as I knew it was still in warranty. I had the pleasure of speaking with Craig. Within 10 minutes of sending an email with pictures regarding the warranty claim, I had a reply! Not just a reply but they said the claim was assessed and the new net was being dispatched within 30 minutes!!! I have never been so happy with a company before and cannot recommend them enough.
Well done Oz Trampolines on not only a great product, but also amazing customer service!

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Shannon thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. Great to hear you received such great customer service, we hope your family continues to enjoy many more years of bouncing!

Model: 10ft

Great product value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Brought our trampoline several years ago & is still like brand new even after daily use by our two kids, & being in the weather all the time. Great value for money & delivered to our door which being located in rural WA was a great service. Relatively easy to put together on Chrissie eve! Would highly recommend both product & Oz Trampolines for great product & service - was one of the easiest fuss free online transactions we've made.

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and glad to hear your kids are enjoying their Oz Trampoline :-)

tamborinbe mountain

Don buy this!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I recently bought a 12ft trampoline for my daughter. service was excellent but when it came to the trampoline it was absolutely terrible. here are the problems
1.Two of the net clamps did not fit.
2. The ladder was terrible.
3. There were 2 T-piece screws missing
4. The paint on the mat was so bad, it was bleeding and splattered
5. the fibreglass poles won't stay in place
I do not recommend his product.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to do the review and we appreciate you saying how good our service is. We do our best to check every trampoline that leaves our warehouse and as you have state... read more »

Model: 10ft

Quality and service first classs+ A second o none product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Just wonderful obliging service. When we rang up regarding how to assemble very happy to help. Very easy to get in contact and if choose to leave an email they do get back! Have our information so was easy to discuss our query. Ordered and quick delivery.
The product is second to none. We have had no problem with it. We use it extensively even though we dont have little ones any longer. It is still going great several years later.
Higly recommend.

Purchased at: Online Computer

CHATSWOOD

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Model: 10ft

An awesome purchase. No regrets.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

We purchased the trampoline for our two sons for Christmas. It is regularly used by them and by my husband and I. Heaps of fun for the whole family and a great quality product. We assembled the whole thing in 2 hours (after budgeting for what we thought would take half an afternoon)..really easy to follow instructions and parts that work cohesively. I definitely recommend this product and I'm sure my boys would too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: 14ft

3 yrs thrashing from advanced gymnastic routines n still going strong!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We purchased a 14 ft oz trampoline over 3 yrs ago for our 3 kids but mostly for our 12 yr old as shes an advanced gymnast..it gets used every day by her and occasionally some of her team mates and has great bounce its constant flip bounce repeat.lol its definately had a workout and we to this day are so happy that we picked OzTrampoline brand..its still in excellent condition even after 3 yrs of weather and wear its incredibly sturdy with poles and nets still in great nik and we have had sum hefty storms. we decided to purchase the princess style tent top which is fantastic for clear weather sleepovers. Customer service is friendly and knowledgeable and super fast delivery (like 2 days n it was on the front varendah !!) and you even get a returning customer discount for repeat purchases..i would not recommend any other brand after owning this 1 we have had 4 and there is really no comparison, money well spent :) thankyou oz tramps for your bouncetastic product ;)

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear positive feedback about our customer service team and it sounds like your trampoline gets a great work out!

Model: 6ft

Kids love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We just added the basket ball ring to our 6ft round tramp and the kids love it, great quality fully recommend these products.the trampoline we have had for 2 years out in the weather and is still going strong.great communication from start to finish with the purchase great work oz trampoline.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Mick - thank you for your review, great to hear your kids are loving their trampoline!

Model: 14ft

Great product and great help with spare parta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We got our children the 14 ft summit for Christmas and after 2 weeks had a huge storm and the tramp was damaged. After speaking to the oz trampoline people they help straight away. It was quick and they were so helpful, sending us our part at no charge, only postage. I would defiantly recommend an oz trampoline to people

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Chu, thank you for your review. Glad we were able to help out and hopefully your family will enjoy many years of fun on their trampoline!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We bought our trampoline in 2013. Have just replaced net and padding. Great quality, fast delivery and user friendly website. We also have basketball hoop and our trampoline is used most days of the week by my teenage kids. This trampoline is very good quality and has lasted well in the outback sun.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Jill, it is always great to hear from customers who have had one of our trampolines for a long time. Firstly because it is still going strong and and secondly that your family have had so much use out of it!

Model: 12ft

Absolutely a breeze to order with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

We ordered online and had it delivered and we were so pleased at the speed it arrived in and it is a fabulous product, can't keep the kids off it, or the husband. Oz Trampolines are very correct with their sizing and are tremendous to order through on line. We have recommended them to all our family and friends and especially for replacement parts also.

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Jenni - thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, that you recommend us to family and friends is the ultimate compliment!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

A really Great product with great service that was very quick. I wouldn’t buy from anywhere else and our family really enjoys there trampolines and the trampolines nes have performed really well even under extreme conditions. Thank you for the great service and experience. We will enjoy for many years.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Rawza - thank you for your review, we really value customer feedback and it is great to hear your family is enjoying their trampoline :-)

• 2 helpful votes

Saves my sanity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Purchased this for my 4 kids to burn energy 3 years ago and with the amount of abuse the trampoline cops I really am amazed it still stands! The mat itself is so durable, we were watching a storm from our verandah and seen a dinner fork that was left in the yard get struck by lightning, it flung up and landed straight into the mat of the tramp..I panicked thinking it will need to be replaced but oncloser inspection the weave was able to be pushed back in place!

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Marnie - thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Glad to hear our trampolines survive lightening strikes!

Absolutely brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

I have brought a few accessories off oz trampolines they have been absolutely amazing the best customer service if there was 10star rating I would most definitely give them that I cannot fault them or their products and their lay-by service is awesome they always give you reminders so you don’t miss out on your products.Great service guys .

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you Gloria, we are so glad your experience with us has been so positive :-)

Superb company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Oz trampolines is a great company with a personal and helpful customer service. The trampoline is very good quality and has been a long lasting hit with our children and their friends! It also takes the weight of an adult to assist younger children, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Helen - thank you for your kind words. We love that you would recommend us to others, that is a great compliment :-)

Model: 16ft

Why didn’t we get this sooner?!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Our four children adore this. Must admit the ‘big kids do too’ I don’t know how we’ve survived school holidays without it. Overall, Safety, Durability, appearance and size is a massive plus! Couldn’t be happier to be completely honest. It has completely exceeded our expectations and I’m so thankful I didn’t purchase a cheaper alternative. A+++

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Tarryn - thank you so much for this review, we really appreciate it. Trampolines are definitely a winner for the school holidays!

Model: 12ft

Amazing service and fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Trampoline purchased 2 years ago and is excellent condition. The ladder broke, ent and email with a photo and two day later an new one was at our door. Our dog destroyed our net and I purchased a new one- went to put it on but I ordered the wrong one, again contacted the company and returned the net and received a replacement within the week.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Amanda - thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is great to hear that our customer service team have been able to help you out :-)

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Our trampoline has been well loved already and the net zip broke after only 18 months. The mat, pads and net itself are all still in great condition. The guys at OZ Trampolines were fantastic and arranged a replacement under warranty really easily. They have also re-designed their nets to get rid of the zip so there won't be similar problems in the future. Everyone I have dealt with at this company from purchase to after sales has been super polite and helpful. I highly recommend the people and their product.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Thea - thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate it. We are glad we have been been able to assist you in continuing to enjoy your trampoline :-)

• 1 comment
  • 25 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 12ft

We bought in 2013 and in 2018 it is still going strong!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We have 4 kids and bought our trampoline for Christmas in 2013. We also have TONS of kids who visit and use the trampoline a lot. We are not good at protecting it so just leave it out in the weather. Yet it is still going strong. The outside mat is finally starting to crack, the actual mat is starting to be less bouncy, but it is still fabulous and the kids still enjoy it daily. We are only buying a new one now to get an oval due to lack of space. Couldn't recommend this brand enough, we didn't bother looking at another brand when buying again as we know the Oz Trampolines brand lasts for years!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Hi Linda, thank you for the fantastic review. It is always great to hear that our trampolines are lasting so well. A repeat customer is the greatest compliment we could ask for. Thank you again and... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Model: 16ft

Good quality trampoline and basketball ring, delivered promptly, but jetspray useless

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

As expected - good quality trampoline and delivery was prompt. Add-on basketball ring is sturdy and fun. Unfortunately the add-on jetspray pack is useless. The little brass misters are not adjustable. It is not a 'spray' only a superfine mist such that it cannot be felt unless you are 5cm away. Just use a sprinkler. That's where they lost a star. Only reaches half way round 16ft as well.

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with the Jetspray. It is a fine mist as it is considered unsafe to have large amounts of water on the trampoline. We take note of your comment regarding the len... read more »

Marsden

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft

2nd Oz trampoline & Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

This is our 2nd Oz trampoline we swapped to a smaller 10ft oval from a 14ft round and love it very easy set up with easy directions. The new opening is easier for my 3yo as the zipper was quite hard to open. the new flexi poles hold the net in place so it doesn't sag and
TIP: sew elastic to an old sheet and attach to top of pole for some much needed shade as the oval ones dont have roofs available at this stage

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Great tip about the sheet too!

1 of 25 pages