Brisbane

• 1 answer

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

Got the kids out of the house, dont regret building it early!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We used to have a trampoline so knew the kids were going to love it. Since we've built the trampoline as an early xmas present its been used non stop. Getting the kids off the computer and out of the house is just what we wanted. Still struggling with the free basketball install though! Installation of the trampoline itself was a fun family activity. Really happy with the finished product.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear everyone helped with the installation and all are enjoying the early Christmas present. Having everyone out of the house and having a fun activity outside with all the family involved is great.

Excellent cumstomer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Thank you so much Oz Trampolines for making the process so easy. Even though its paid for the company kept the item on site for as long as possible so it could be a Christmas delivery!!!! Emails were answered promptly and no question was too silly to answer. Awesome customer service

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for you review. We think Customer Service is very important.

Verified Purchase Model: 10ft

Great Trampoline, the kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

We purchased this trampoline as an early Christmas present for our boys, and its great! The kids love it, and with a high weight limit it's nice to join them in the fun. It was easy to assemble, with no hassles at all. It's nice and sturdy, and the anchor kit is very handy in the windy days. I was really happy to not see a zipper in sight, the tunnel entrance is so much better. I would highly recommend this trampoline to anyone looking.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your great review. It is good to hear all the family is using the trampoline.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 6ft

Love this trampoline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

We have had this trampoline for maybe a year now and my son is now 4. He and his friends absolutely love this trampoline. I find it’s a great and safe way for them to burn off energy and have a great time also, no matter what the age. It’s a hit hosting birthday parties also.

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear your son and friends are loving the trampoline. Lots of fun at parties.

Model: 10ft

Love the trampoline, struggled with assembly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The trampoline is fantastic, but the assembly was much more difficult than expected, and the instructions were not as clear as I had hoped. There were some outdated ideo instructions eg from when the entrance to the trampoline was a zipper, not the new style. In the end we got there but it took days. Very speedy delivery, and hours of fun.

Verified Purchase Model: 6ft

Fantastic Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Fantastic quality trampoline for our little kids (and is adults might it add), the higher weight limit is great as it allows us to play on it with the kids. It feels sturdy and the added colour is nice to look at.
The website did state allow 90mins but it took my hubby nearly 5 hours to put together so if you or your partner isn’t very handy like mine maybe hire somebody haha!
Overall though it is amazing and can see that we will definitely get a few good years out of it

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your fantastic review. Pleased it is being used by both adults and kids.

Amazing and Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

So super happy! Have been looking for a oval/ rectangle trampoline for months. Our kids love it and can’t stop jumping and playing on it, not to mention us Adults love a good jump on it too! We received the trampoline within days of buying! Awesome product, awesome service and awesome company! Happy to recommend to anyone! You won’t be dissapointed with your purchase..

Purchased at: Oz Trampolines

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for the great review. Pleased it turn up straight away and all the kids and adults are loving it.

Verified Purchase Model: 8ft

Great service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We bought this trampoline for our daughter (2.5yo) and for us to be able to also get on and bounce with her and it works fantastically! We love the option of having the higher weight limit which allows us to create great memories with her, unlike the competitors who dont go above 100kg. It was easy to put together and is very stable. The customer service was fantastic and was delivered in less than 3 days after purchase!! Our daughter is obsessed with trampolines and so now is in 7th heaven. Thank you OZ Trampolines.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for the review. We are please that the adults are able to jump and play with the child in our trampolines. Family fun is very important.

Great quality and design

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

This trampoline is one of the best I have ever had or been on.
I have 3 kids and myself on it at one time and it can hold us fine. We purchase the basketball hoop and waterspays as extras and there worth every penny.
My kids get on it every day and they have a great of a time and the entrance to the trampoline is way better then the ones with zippers because the kids are in and out all the time to fetch the ball.
When I put the trampoline together the instructions where easy to follow and it went together really quickly.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your review. Lots of family fun is what trampolines are all about. The extra's basketball hoop and watersprays are always a great hit when playing.

Model: 12ft

Excellent quality, lasted 5+ years on BEACHFRONT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

This is our second Oztrampoline. Our first was used for 5 years from age 3-8, and was still in excellent condition except the springs and where they joined the mat had rusted, and the zip on our net had broken. Otherwise the frame and mat were perfect - after 5 years of use on absolute beach front! And once it even blew across our back yard during a storm, and hit the garage sideways - still all good! Picked it up and put it back, all fine!

So now we could have just replaced the springs, mat and net, but decided to get a whole new trampoline. Nothing survives the salt and sand, so I did not have to even think about which new trampoline to buy! We now had 2 kids using our new Oztrampoline - an 8 and 3 year old (plus the occasional 40 year old parents) and we love it. It bounces great, looks great, and is built to last. If you want a quality trampoline, look no further. If it lasts 5 years plus on the beach, it would have to last 8 or more years in normal conditions. Highly recommend.

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your review. It is built for the harsh Australian conditions so pleased to hear that it has lasted so well next to a beach.

Model: 10ft

Arrived earlier than expected, great service, kids love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Kids are aged 7 and 9 and usually 2 children use it at the same time. It is Very safe because it does not have any wind impact where we have put it. We are 100% satisfied with this purchase xx x x x x x x x x x

Verified Purchase Model: 16ft

Top quality, excellent customer support and quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

My three daughters aged 7 - 13 have had loads of fun on this tramp, not to mention Dad (who chose the size so he could join in!) all while promoting their health and fitness! Extremely prompt delivery from Victoria to the North Coast of NSW. I was very impressed with the added extras like spare bits and pieces in case things get lost over time. Ours has withstood the weather, including a few storms with no problems. I'll definitely be recommending this company and making an order for a shade/covering for the approaching summer months!

Bathurst

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: 10ft

Highly recommend this trampoline!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

After doing a lot of research on trampolines, we are very glad we decided on the Oz Trampoline Summit.
Pros: Free postage to anywhere in Australia - much cheaper than many other trampoline companies; very strong and sturdy trampoline; higher weight rating than many other trampolines which means us adults can have some fun too; bonus features (came with a bluetooth speaker plus all the safety gear required.

Model: 16ft

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

This is our second OZ trampoline summit after i kind little willy willy relocated our first one.

Great 16ft, absolutely huge for 3 girls under 7. My girls have also demonstrated that it Can also be used for cage fighting. We also got the Bluetooth speaker which has been a hit.

Good quality and relatively easy to erect. Took about 1.5 hrs for my 4 year old daughter and i to put together.

Model: 10ft

Best thing we ever bought our kids!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Our 2 boys ages 9 & 4 have been enjoying this for the past 4 years. I definitely believe it helped our youngest develop balance, strength & coordination at a much earlier age. The best thing for burning off all that energy. We have had so much enjoyment from it & it still looks like providing many more years of fun. Great value. Also when our zip broke (sun damage) the entire net was replaced no questions asked. Great customer service.

Purchased at: Online Computer

• 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

10 foot round..best investment ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

After 4 years our trampoline is still going strong. About to buy a new net due to the top being ripped by the kids bit otherwise one our best investments. Hours of fun for everyone including me. Has stood the test to the Queensland heat, would highly recommend not trying to build it Christmas eve in the sun though.

Model: 14ft

Bombproof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Fantastic trampoline. We live in a very windy area and despite regular winds of 25 knots+, our trampoline has weathered the storm.
We had a significant wind event a few months ago whereby it was upturned and blown around 10metres from it's location. Not even a bent pole by the time we righted it back up and it has continued to serve our kids (and the neighbourhoods' kids) with so much fun.

Best Gift Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We have two daughters 3 and 7. This is their most loved gift. We wanted a trampoline that was safe and reliable. We have had it for over 4 years now and couldn't be happier. Customer service has been exceptional over the years we have recommended OZ trampolines to so many friends and family.

OZ TRAMPOLINES ABSOLUTELY AMAZING QUALITY, SERVICE & PRICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

After 2 failed trampolines from mainstream shops I decided on Oz Trampolines. I found the Oz Trampoline company to be outstanding in their communication, delivery & service. As we live in a rural area receiving it on our doorstep for Christmas was just bliss. The trampoline has given not only my children now 8 & 11 many years of fun but their visiting friends as well. They all head straight for the big 'PINK' trampoline.Sometimes even the parents like to have a jump & relive their childhood. If only they were this safe back in the 70'S!! Not only is the trampoline fun to jump on when the girls just want to relax they often climb in there with a book or dolls...throw in a couple of cushions & a rug & presto instant cubby! I have told many people about it as it has stood the test of time after many storm seasons it still looks as good as new. I have witnessed our old trampoline fly past our window landing down the road in a crumbled heap & have peace of mind with the Oz its not going anywhere with its anchors into the ground. I would highly recommend investing in this trampoline as you will only need to buy it once! Thank you for the fun & peace of mind Oz Tramps:)! I wish all Xmas presents lasted this long:) Best investment ever! 5 stars

Excellent value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Our trampoline is now 3 years old and has been thoroughly used and abused by 3 children, now aged 5, 7 and 10. It has sat in all weather, and shows no sign of wear and tear. Truly great value for money. I thought by now I may have had to replace the mat, but it's still in excellent condition! As are the side nets and spring covers. Really really impressed!

Comments
Oz Trampolines Official

Thank you for your review. Pleased to hear the kids are still enjoying the trampoline and it is still standing the test of time.

1 of 27 pages

6ft

Bought a 6ft trampoline and finding almost impossible to get the last piece of the frame in place. Suggestions? Thanks

Haley G asked on Dec 16, 2018

Answer this

the entire frame should stay very loose until it is complete. If you have tighten each stage up you need to loosen them all off a lot so their is more flexibility. Go towards a fence or second person and get them to hold the frame firm on the other side from you and push to get it to join. If that doesn't work, undo one other frame piece, connect the opposite one first then go back to the other to join the last one that was already previuosly joined. The positive thing is that when it's together it is very firm. craig oz trampolines, 1300 393004

Can be difficult. Tried standing frame up its edge and then leaning on it. (I think the instructions mention to do this)

8ft

Hi, we purchased an 8ft round Oz Trampoline in January 2016. Over the last year the zip has slowly deteriorated to the point now that all the teeth have fallen off, and the material holding the clips has also given way. I assumed we were out of warranty and ordered a new safety net last week, but now reading the comments above think perhaps not? so my two questions are: 1. Is there warranty still applied to our safety net - especially now that we've gone and purchased another one 2. I'm unsure if we have set the 'tunnel entrance' up correctly on the new net - I've searched your site and cant find specific directions/pictures regarding this. Can you point me in the right direction? We do love our trampoline and apart from the closure issue its been fantastic! thanks Theresa

Theresa asked on Oct 31, 2018

Answer this

Hi thanks for the questions, we have a 2 year warranty on our products and to claim you need to email us photos so we can view the issue. As I am unsure of your purchase details if you can email us at sales@oztrampolines.com.au we can send you out the instructions for the net.

Oz Trampolines

12ft

Hey I’ve just managed to get a 12ft trampoline however the springs need replacing. What size springs would I be able to fit for 12ft. I’m looking to get a lot of bounce.

Brad T asked on Apr 02, 2018

Hi Brad

to ensure they fit your trampoline measure the spring from tip to tip when the spring isn't under tension. tHis will give you a measurement in mm's

Then to get the best bounce upgrade to our European made springs

Oz Trampolines

See all 60 questions about Oz Trampolines Summit Round

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

12ft 10ft 14ft 8ft 16ft 6ft
Price (RRP) $749 $699 $799 $549 $999 $399
Safety Walls Optional Optional Yes Optional Yes Yes
Type Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs Coil Springs
Maximum Weight 200kg 200kg 200kg 150kg 160kg 100kg
Height 0.86m 0.76m 2.76m 0.68m 2.76m 2.2m
Width 3.66m 3.05m 4.27m 2.45m 4.88m 1.83m

The main difference between these models is size