NSW, VIC, QLD, etc...
See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 1300Rubbish

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Very pleased

Matt from rubbish removal did a great job, was very pleased with the fast efficient job he did, would happily use this service again for next time i need rubbished removed

Geordie G.1300Rubbish

Thank you for your comments and I will share them with the team.

Kind Regards
Geordie Gill

Review collected in partnership with 1300Rubbish

Steve M.
Steve M.

Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

Had a large old tv unit that was built by Flintstones Inc. Very heavy and awkward to move. I've purchased a new one and the old had to go. Looked for some help, found 1300Rubbish and they arrived a few hours later.

Very polite, well mannered and got the job done with no fuss. These guys are awesome, very impressed by the brilliant service and the price was very fair.

Very convenient

Very convenient service and great communication- they we’re running late due to being a truck down and they kept me updated the whole time rather than leaving me waiting all day which was super helpful.

Geordie G.1300Rubbish

Thank you Hannah for your feed back, enjoy the rest of your week.
Cheers Geordie

Review collected in partnership with 1300Rubbish

Ronnie
RonnieIllawarra, NSW

Great way to dispose of rubbish and junk.

Very helpful friendly service great costs. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you for a job well done. Job was easy to.organise over the phone and I was able to get a booking just days after I rang. Too easy.

Geordie G.1300Rubbish

Thank you Ronnie for your comments, I will let the team know and I hope you help you out in the future. Have a great weekend, Cheers Geordie Gill

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the best

After being run around by "Got Junk" and others, A single call, a quoted based on what it was. This resulted in prompt pickup the following day, in collected and paid the agreed amount, inside ten minutes. I shall be using them again and would highly recommended to anyone considering a rubbish removal service. Simply the best I have come across.

Riker
RikerSydney, NSW

Removal of Fridge and Rubbish - stella service

Moving is a pain and always have so much rubbish an old fridge. Guys were excellent, turned up on time, friendly crew, great communication, responsibly priced. Would use them again.

Geordie G.1300Rubbish

Thank you for your feedback and I will pass it on to the team.
Cheers Geordie Gill

Lance DBoyle
Lance DBoyleSydney, NSW

Great crew

Ive been in the building game for yonks, and dealt with some pretty ordinary characters, but this morning I had a great surprise ,from a couple of blokes who came to pick up some rubbish from my site.
Blake and Campbell got there better than ontime and without batting an eyelid, no whingin or bitchin just got to work and removed a unit full of pretty smelly mouldy carpet, four floors up!
Regular friendly blokes no fuss and a damn good price, let me tell you there are a few rubbish mobs out there that could take a page out of this company's "how to book" fortunately I wont have to deal with them anymore, 1300rubbish is getting my biz.

Geordie G.1300Rubbish

Hi Lance, Thank you for your comments its great to hear you had a great experience. I will pass your comments onto Blake and Campbell this afternoon. Cheers Geordie

Greta
Greta

Reliable, efficient, responsible and friendly service!

Ranga
RangaSydney

Fantastic Service and Good price

In a industry filled with unprofessional guys, 1300RUBBISH shine. I am very happy with the work done at my house in Castle Hill, very professional in this industry, well priced, on time service. Overall great experience. Wish I had known you guys while I was building the house and I could have saved so much hassle as well as dollars. I will be more than happy to refer your service to anyone.

Very Good, on time, efficient

I would certainly recommend 1300 Rubbish to anyone. The job was done professionally and in a friendly manner. Thank you for a great experience!

Top Notch Service! Couldn't be happier with their 5 star service!

I called to book on Monday. Pick up was scheduled for Wed 7am. 1300 RUBBISH called 20 mins prior to arrival, were on time, efficient (job completed in under 5 mins) & happy to help dispose of my stinky rubbish. Couldn't be happier with their service - and it feels amazing to have a rubbish-free home! Thank you!

eski
eskiSydney

From start to finish great service

Recommended, a must. At first I thought of getting a skip bin; then I enquiried over the net (quick response) and followed up with a phone call and didn't look back from there. Booked a rubbish removalist, turned up on the day on time, friendly and of course removed all the rubbish. Can't get any better. Definitely worth a try; found it cheaper than a skip bin, depends on what you are throwing out I guess I could be wrong, send an enquiry or give them a call; like I said recommended.