1800-Got-Junk?

1800-Got-Junk?

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service, totally professional and courteous. The two people who came did our rubbish removal and then helped us place new furniture. They were fantastic.

• Timeliness

Excellent service from Louis and Adam!!

I am a repeat custmer and always impressed with the service. Louis and Adam went above and beyond and competed the job in a timely manner. Very happy! I will not hesitate to call them again and highly recommend 1800GotJunk in the future.

Moji
MojiSydney, NSW

Perfect job

I would like to share about Ash and Steve story. Long story short, their quality and friendly manner are great. I really appreciated for your great efforts and help. You both are super stars. God bless you.

Sean
SeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive mistake

We recently moved into a new home and was fortunate enough to purchase new furniture also . We had packing boxes and new flat pack boxes every where . I was desperate to have all this taken away so made the call .....was told $165 and up for removal of rubbish. Two gentlemen arrived and one gentleman looked and said $750 with a $35 discount. I was tired and made a bad decision and said just take it away . 20 to 30 minutes later it was all in the truck and given the bill . Two weeks later i got a skip bin $250 what a fool & I.

Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service

After a clean-up of my garage and shed I found the task of disposing of "junk" to be beyond my capabilities. After hearing an ad. on a local radio station (3AW) and speaking with my son and a niece who both had used Got Junk when they moved house, I arranged for a pick up today. Paul showed up right on time and the job was done in less than an hour. Nothing was too heavy or too difficult to reach - he was an absolute professional and such a great guy. I can't recommend "Got Junk" highly enough - their costs are very reasonable and their service outstandingly good.

• Timeliness

These guys are the best in the business

Workers were courteous and efficient management the same and above all they were human and willing to work with youth get the best outcome you will not find a better service

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced - get a quote in advance or don't use them

Booked this service for the removal of 8 office chairs rather than sticking them in the office block bins, finished up being charged $545. Crazy cost for 5 minutes work........

Quote was $900 RIP OFF however Steven was nice

Steven was an hour early. I didn’t realise the quote would be $900 as that’s a bit steep, my partner who was home said yes however if i was home I would have said no because I could have got a skip for $370, thankfully Steven was able to reduce the price a bit. He was lovely, hence why he got 2 stars, lost 3 stars due to price

Gabriel Fiorese
Gabriel FioresePoint Cook

Waste of time and money.

The guys arrived with the truck 50% full (even though I made it clear that there was a lot to collect), so in less than 1 hour they filled the rest of the truck (there were a lot of cardboard boxes, which if crumpled up properly would save space) and to my surprise they came with the $1,160 bill!! I started my day with two problems, 1) There's still a lot of trash to throw away because they haven't taken everything. 2) I was charged a fortune for nothing. I don't recommend it to anyone, ever!

JInPerth
JInPerthPerth WA

Utter rip off

Considering that a large van + 2 people is about $120 an hour, having these guys arriving and then telling me that to remove a 3-seater sofa will be $278 is ridiculous. I think they are banking on people either not doing their homework, or thinking 'well they're here now and I do want it gone'.

Tamerah L.
Tamerah L.South East Queensland, QLD

Repeat customer, always delighted!

This is the second time I've used 1800-Got-Junk, both times under emotional circumstances. This time Chris and Joe helped me. I was touched by their empathy for the situation and I could not be happier with their friendly, efficient and honest work ethic. Awesome pair of guys, they even looked at a photo of my cats :D

Deric
DericMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Complete scam unfortunately

Anna M.
Anna M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculously expensive

Prepare yourself to pay almost double you would pay for a new fridge to get rid off the old one. Unbelievably expensive but the booking system is efficient and convenient.

• Timeliness

Blaming their own Staff, for inefficieny

We were quote a price of $215 to remove a piece of exercise equipment. We described the machine: it's size, length, make and purpose.
This morning when the collectors came they asked for $350.
We called Got Junk about the matter and they denied they original quote, blaming their staff member who 'should never have quoted that's.
Such poor business practices add will be reported to relevant Ombudsmans' authorities.
The company is appointed named because it's rubbish.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Definitely recommend

Great service. Michael and Luke took away a house load of stinky dusty old carpet on a very hot day in Perth and not one complaint. Very friendly and professional!