1800-Got-Junk?

• Job Satisfaction
jess

jessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

Thank you to Harry & Jarred for removing everything around the yard. They were professional and courteous and have done an awesome job. Communication before and during the clean up was great too.

Clarissa J.

Clarissa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly convenient

Big thanks to Harry and Jared for their positive professional attitude. Removed all my old furniture quickly and easily making life easy for me. Thanks again guys, would gladly use this service again.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast turn around

Booked yesterday morning, junk gone today! Super quick response. Thanks to Harry and Bill for a “no fuss” easy to understand quote and for delivering an over and above service with positivity and enthusiasm. Will definitely use GotJunk again, and recommend the business and these two forward.
Angela

Job well done!

My absolute appreciation to Joe and Liam for professional approach to a "curly" job removing "my junk" in Brisbane North. They gave careful consideration together on the best approach ..with a professional outcome!! Obliging and courteous!
Thank you boys!

Very happy

Very happySouth East Queensland, QLD

The only choice you need to make

These guys come and get on with the job
They are polite fast clean and efficient
Their pricing is competitive and value for money
I live in Tamborine and they still came and did an excellent job and raked and tidied up after they finished

Michael

Michael

Misleading

I wanted a queen size mattress removed. Was advised a service charge It was collected thought he said $38 when I went inside to put credit card receipt away I saw $138 I immediately emailed this company that was 3 weeks ago of course no reply what a rip off

Tracey S.J

Tracey S.JPerth

Absolutely brilliant, very fair price,

Superb customer service.
Excellent communication all the way through.
Dave worked incredibly hard for a long time in the rain and wind, expert loading, saving space and money.
Highly recommended, thank you.

dianne

diannePerth, WA

so incredibly overpriced

I booked them in to collect some left over building materials, PVC pipe, wood planks and paving bricks. The guy came and said at least $1000 maybe more. So I got 3 more quotes that came in at half that. So the next day the guy that I ended up hiring took it all away for $400. I would never recommend this company, absolute rip off.

MelH

MelHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service from booking a free quote to the guys collecting my junk, I could not be happier and very reasonable with their pricing. I would definitely use these guys again and i would be happy to recommend them to any one who has junk to get rid of.

Jill

JillPerth, WA

So Quick and easy!!

Thank you Troy from got junk in Perth WA. I was sent a txt with estimated time of arrival. He was here exactly on time.Gave me a price and cleared the items really quickly. All with a great attitude and smile!
I would definitely use them again!!!

Tika

TikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service with a smile

1800 Junk in Brisbane were awesome, loads of communication beforehand and during the job, fair pricing and the guys worked very hard. Spa removal done, now to build a bar :-) The entire deck even got mopped afterwards.

A+++ customer service and professionalism, they certainly went above and beyond.

Anne

AnnePerth

Prompt efficient service

Troy arrived very punctually, assessed my junk and had it whisked away within minutes. It was also easy to book an appointment and to change that appointment. I would be happy to use 1800-Got-Junk again when I next have stuff to get rid of.

EmmaLou

EmmaLouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angels!

I was nervous about this, I'll be honest. The fact that they have to assess the items on site and the unknown factor of the cost had me worried.

But there was no need as the cost was very reasonable; two friendly, professional blokes turned up, after phoning and texting beforehand to let us know they were on their way, told us not to worry about anything and moved a large couch and our queen sized mattress in a matter of minutes.

I can't recommend these guys enough (thanks to the two Coorparoo movers).

Felipe D.

Felipe D.Perth, WA

Great service and friendly staff

Very punctual and helpful staff. Being able to book anytime is great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would totally recommend if you need to de clutter your life!

mark b.

mark b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the best service

Oli arrived we went through the junk i had assembled right this would be about 3/4 load
advise cost I was happy with the price
Sim arrives a few minuets latter They got stuck in right away next thing i know hey Mark we are all done
Wow top blokes TOP SERVICE

Peter B

Peter BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend

Awesome customer service was start to finish! Richie was bang on time ... lovely to deal with and done in a few minutes! Would definitely use this service again. Extremely convenient!

Jason and Eric.

Jason and Eric.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not cheap. But great service. Very impressed.

Karyn on the phone was so sweet. Started the experience off very nicely.

Keernan and Shooter arrived on time and called to advise estimate which was just as well as new tenant had left all his crap as well. They nicely took out our stuff only and took pics accordingly.

Look it wasn’t cheap but all involved have made it a really simple process and for that I’m grateful.

Easy!

Booked online this morning, received a call within the hour, lounge gone at midday. Friendly helpful people focussed on the customer. I’d recommend them and use them again in the future. Great no fuss service!

Kate Wilson

Kate WilsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbelievable service!

I called only yesterday and was given an appt today. The boys arrived on time and went through the pricing for the junk I had to be removed. It's not cheap but the service is seamless and efficient. The 2 boys where exceedingly friendly, accommodating and fast. Nothing was too hard for them to remove - they even dismantled an enormous basketball hoop on a stand. 10/10 for UK boys Louis and Eliot. Excellent all round.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harry & Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard

Harry & his partner Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard and left my house a better place than it was before they came to clean it out