1800-Got-Junk?

• Job Satisfaction
Marguerite

MargueriteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gold star

Kerr, Paul and Boone from Melbourne were very professional. These gentleman arrived on time, were polite and very friendly. They did an exceptional job clearing out our backyard and I would highly recommend these guys and most certainly will be more then happy to have them back in future 10/10 :)

Unrealistic pricing

Pricing was roughly estimated for removal of a single small double bed mattress and blinds at around $90 (which felt pricy) on arrival the quote went up to $120 to remove this small mattress and three small old blinds. I was then informed the minimum they usually charge is $175, to which I politely turned down the offer and asked them to leave.
Cheaper to use my local councils hard rubbish collection service.

Excellent service

Excellent and efficient. Came on time, and was done within 10 minutes. Michael (the driver) was very helpful and offered a reasonable price for the job. He answered all of our questions and was swift at completing the job with satisfaction.

Brilliant job done

This company was amazing, the lady I spoke to and organised a pick up was very helpful and I was in a tight spot to get rid of a bed and bed head, the follow up calls were appreciated, and when Michael and Nathan turned up, they were so professional, quick, cheerful, efficient and the best! I will be contacting the company in future to donate a bookcase in December, but I can't rate the company highly enough, from start to finish, was brilliant dealing with them
No hesitating in recommending them at all!

Debbie and John Wilson

Debbie and John WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really convenient and made life easier

The staff Mat and Joe where informative, very professional and friendly. They treated our property with respect and care, very efficient they had it all done in no time at all. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend to others.

Great job

Did a great job. We used 3 or 4 truck loads. The guys were very helpful. Great prices, took a lot of pressure off us. Very friendly and even suggested to my friend to use them, he was happy with job they did as well. What really impressed was they recycled a lot of things where they could.

Penny T-Y

Penny T-YGarran 2605, ACT

Life Savers

After a medical emergency and COVID restrictions, I had to move out of a flat from interstate. The team at 1800 Junk were efficient, responsive and empathetic. I cannot recommend this company enough.
Thanks to Cameron and Keith whom I dealt with; you made a hard situation easier. Your service was fabulous and prices amazing. Thanks to all!

Romel B.

Romel B.Perth, WA

Micheal should get a raise!

Showed up in a timely manner! Michael was very professional. Explained everything clearly to me and even gave me some tips and advise! Will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends and relatives.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Michael

Had micael come to do a job here, Great and professional service from him and the team, I highly recommend this company and will definitely use then in the future

Chiquita L.

Chiquita L.South East Queensland, QLD

Callan & Tony

Wow, amazing service, showed on time to the second, affordable prices and so fast. What a great start to my Saturday I would recommend these lads to anyone. They even cleaned my garage after and offered to move heavy objects for me. Thank you so much 5 star service plus more.

Tammy

TammyPerth, WA

Marco from 1800 Junk removal was fantastic

Marco was great he let me know the morning of his estimated arrival and then message me 10 minutes before his arrival he took apart my bed frame and got rid of all my junk very quickly. Really professional and friendly. Would recommend and definitely use him again.

Job Satisfaction

Billy was a great help awesome service

Billy was the member that came and removed our rubbish he was a great help and super friendly made it a awesome experience,, there was no dramas with this bloke real nice.

Louis

LouisPerth, WA

Easy and efficient

Michael was awesome. Got a call prior notifying me when to expect him to arrive. He was able to easily get my fridge out in a timely manner (and even got it down a flight of stairs!)

Job Satisfaction

Perfect! Easy and Efficient!

Dave was excellent. On time and moved all items in an efficient and professional manner. Will definitely use this service again in the future. Highly recommended to all who need bulky items removed.

Philip J.

Philip J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The 2 men (Luke & Woody) couldn't to enough to help. They arrived at the agreed time were efficient and thorough with their task and it was a pleasure to deal with them. I will have no problems in recommending the company in future to friends & family.

jess

jessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

Thank you to Harry & Jarred for removing everything around the yard. They were professional and courteous and have done an awesome job. Communication before and during the clean up was great too.

Clarissa J.

Clarissa J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfectly convenient

Big thanks to Harry and Jared for their positive professional attitude. Removed all my old furniture quickly and easily making life easy for me. Thanks again guys, would gladly use this service again.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast turn around

Booked yesterday morning, junk gone today! Super quick response. Thanks to Harry and Bill for a “no fuss” easy to understand quote and for delivering an over and above service with positivity and enthusiasm. Will definitely use GotJunk again, and recommend the business and these two forward.
Angela

Job well done!

My absolute appreciation to Joe and Liam for professional approach to a "curly" job removing "my junk" in Brisbane North. They gave careful consideration together on the best approach ..with a professional outcome!! Obliging and courteous!
Thank you boys!

Very happy

Very happySouth East Queensland, QLD

The only choice you need to make

These guys come and get on with the job
They are polite fast clean and efficient
Their pricing is competitive and value for money
I live in Tamborine and they still came and did an excellent job and raked and tidied up after they finished