1800-Got-Junk?

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Nick C

Nick C

Quote doesn't match actual price

I was charged for almost a full trucks load when only half the truck was filled. Two extra chairs would have cost me even higher. Ridiculous when 5 chairs were already in the truck. Be prepared to pay through the nose of you need to get rid of things outside of using council pick ups.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Expensive-shop around

I was suspicious of this company not able to provide a quote when given the exact details of rubbish to be removed at the time of booking on the internet (i.e exact large items to be taken together with X m3 of general waste). Competitors gladly provided a quote for the job by email when given the same details.
When 1-800-got junk came around and quoted, they were over 2x the price than competitors. Guess who got the job (hint: not 1-800-got-junk)? I rang the competitor straight away and they came around within 2 hours to complete the job at the price they quoted by email. 1-800-got-junk relies on you making an instant decision to remove your rubbish at an exorbitant price. Shop around folks, there are companies with better pricing.

Melinda

MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reno removal

Pete, Simon & Jarod were professional and got the job done in record time. They communicated throughout the huge cleanup process about the cost and asking if we were happy with the results. We would highly recommend 1800 got junk.

JanJ

JanJPerth, WA

Totally impressed with Ron and Lincoln

Easiest move ever thanks to these 2 wonderful people. Working on a 40 degree day, they emptied the house of unwanted furniture, fridge, washing machine, mattress's, and junk in a short space of time. Pricing was excellent considering the amount of stuff that was taken. Highly recommend the Company, removal was organised for 24hrs after I called them, and Ron and Lincoln get a 100% rating from me.

shezza

shezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never lifting a finger again!!

First time using this service and it was amazing, NEVER lifting a finger again..

Gary and Braydon came with a good attitude with Great price..couldn't ask for anything more perfect service! 10/10 from me.

Sandra

SandraParramatta

Fantastic service

Just had Waylan and James pick up a lifetime of rubbish.They were on time and very professional.Nothing was too much trouble.They even cleaned up.
Pricing was very reasonable. I didn't need to do anything. They took care of it all.
Thanks guys,highly recommended.

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

Ron & Jim incredible service

Ron and Jim were friendly, professional and efficient. They were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I highly recommend them if your looking to do a great clean out! Many thanks Tania

Marguerite

MargueriteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gold star

Kerr, Paul and Boone from Melbourne were very professional. These gentleman arrived on time, were polite and very friendly. They did an exceptional job clearing out our backyard and I would highly recommend these guys and most certainly will be more then happy to have them back in future 10/10 :)

Unrealistic pricing

Pricing was roughly estimated for removal of a single small double bed mattress and blinds at around $90 (which felt pricy) on arrival the quote went up to $120 to remove this small mattress and three small old blinds. I was then informed the minimum they usually charge is $175, to which I politely turned down the offer and asked them to leave.
Cheaper to use my local councils hard rubbish collection service.

Excellent service

Excellent and efficient. Came on time, and was done within 10 minutes. Michael (the driver) was very helpful and offered a reasonable price for the job. He answered all of our questions and was swift at completing the job with satisfaction.

Brilliant job done

This company was amazing, the lady I spoke to and organised a pick up was very helpful and I was in a tight spot to get rid of a bed and bed head, the follow up calls were appreciated, and when Michael and Nathan turned up, they were so professional, quick, cheerful, efficient and the best! I will be contacting the company in future to donate a bookcase in December, but I can't rate the company highly enough, from start to finish, was brilliant dealing with them
No hesitating in recommending them at all!

Debbie and John Wilson

Debbie and John WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really convenient and made life easier

The staff Mat and Joe where informative, very professional and friendly. They treated our property with respect and care, very efficient they had it all done in no time at all. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend to others.

Great job

Did a great job. We used 3 or 4 truck loads. The guys were very helpful. Great prices, took a lot of pressure off us. Very friendly and even suggested to my friend to use them, he was happy with job they did as well. What really impressed was they recycled a lot of things where they could.

Penny T-Y

Penny T-YGarran 2605, ACT

Life Savers

After a medical emergency and COVID restrictions, I had to move out of a flat from interstate. The team at 1800 Junk were efficient, responsive and empathetic. I cannot recommend this company enough.
Thanks to Cameron and Keith whom I dealt with; you made a hard situation easier. Your service was fabulous and prices amazing. Thanks to all!

Romel B.

Romel B.Perth, WA

Micheal should get a raise!

Showed up in a timely manner! Michael was very professional. Explained everything clearly to me and even gave me some tips and advise! Will definitely recommend you guys to all my friends and relatives.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Michael

Had micael come to do a job here, Great and professional service from him and the team, I highly recommend this company and will definitely use then in the future

Chiquita L.

Chiquita L.South East Queensland, QLD

Callan & Tony

Wow, amazing service, showed on time to the second, affordable prices and so fast. What a great start to my Saturday I would recommend these lads to anyone. They even cleaned my garage after and offered to move heavy objects for me. Thank you so much 5 star service plus more.

Tammy

TammyPerth, WA

Marco from 1800 Junk removal was fantastic

Marco was great he let me know the morning of his estimated arrival and then message me 10 minutes before his arrival he took apart my bed frame and got rid of all my junk very quickly. Really professional and friendly. Would recommend and definitely use him again.

Job Satisfaction

Billy was a great help awesome service

Billy was the member that came and removed our rubbish he was a great help and super friendly made it a awesome experience,, there was no dramas with this bloke real nice.

Louis

LouisPerth, WA

Easy and efficient

Michael was awesome. Got a call prior notifying me when to expect him to arrive. He was able to easily get my fridge out in a timely manner (and even got it down a flight of stairs!)