1800-Got-Junk?

1800-Got-Junk?

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for 1800-Got-Junk?? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Lyn
LynPerth, WA

Great service and attitude

We used Michael and Paris today for removal of some heavy wooden cupboards from our 2nd floor residential property. We received a confirmation call before arrival. They were both really pleasant and did an excellent job of removing items that were heavy without any scratches and damage to our home. Highly recommended!

Lisa45
Lisa45South East Queensland, QLD

Made a Hard Job Look Easy

Meg
Meg

Professional, friendly, efficient!

Called, received a quote over the phone for one large item removal; pickup was arranged for the same day. The team was running late; called to let me know, and offered either an evening pick up or early next day. We chose the evening; and two friendly, professional young men arrived to take away my item...great, careful work and friendly attitudes. I would use these people again, and will recommend them to others.

Paul K.
Paul K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work Leroy!!!

Thanks for your help Leroy.
Saturday threw up some challenges, but you were back first thing Tuesday(Monday was a public holiday).
The house was left spotless.
Can’t thank you enough
Great stuff.
Will use you again if required!!!

Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

When 2 young blokes came to my house, told them what I wanted gone, they told me I had asbestos in some old flooring which I don't, the house was built 20 yrs ago. Asbestos wasn't around then, clearly they didn't want the job, the trailer might of been too much hard work. DONT ADVERTISE A JOB AND NOT DELIVER

David W
David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A simple two item removal requires an onsite inspection

Given the actual dimensions and description of what was to be removed ie: two sofas. They refused to quote, also a case of we can case the place and then move on if we don't like the job. Not very COVID safe approach at all. Wound up using 1300Rubbish a far superior service.

Rubbish the most expensive charge $890

Overcharge plus sent me a message saying if i don't pay today they will bring back rubbish and leave back on site very bad on calling on money
Just rings and rings demand money

Shanee
ShaneeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service!

The team was fantastic: friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. I had not expected same day service, but was very grateful. They called before arrival, and were on time within the window I was given. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again. They were also very well priced. Great job guys

Happy
HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, informative, friendly and timely!

Absolutely did a professional job! Did what was best to benefit customer. Very swift, precise, and honest. Recommend them for sure if you want the job done right. Thanks Pete!

KATE
KATEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got rid of all the heavy and awkward rubbish

Thanks to Rich and Rashid (Melbourne Bayside) who were punctual and friendly and explained the cost before starting. I'd say pricing is not super cheap, but its very convenient to have it all done the day after booking. They took annoying things that are not easy to get rid of yourself. So I'd say money well spent. I can now get in the shed again at last!

Fee
FeeSydney, NSW

Did not want to fix damage to wall properly

The company sent 2 guys to come take my fridge to the tip. On the way down the stairs, they put a hole in the wall when they lost control of the fridge. Initially the guys said that their insurance will pay for the repair. Later Keith wanted to only do a cheap band-aid job, and not a proper repair. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Job Satisfaction
Gabby
GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

It was so effortless.

Yes it costs more than filling a skip yourself but Joe and Phil were so helpful and professional that I will without doubt be booking them again. The process could not have been any easier or more stress free and now that unsightly pile of junk is gone. Thank you Joe and Phil.

Nick C
Nick C

Quote doesn't match actual price

I was charged for almost a full trucks load when only half the truck was filled. Two extra chairs would have cost me even higher. Ridiculous when 5 chairs were already in the truck. Be prepared to pay through the nose of you need to get rid of things outside of using council pick ups.

Mike
MikePerth, WA

Expensive-shop around

I was suspicious of this company not able to provide a quote when given the exact details of rubbish to be removed at the time of booking on the internet (i.e exact large items to be taken together with X m3 of general waste). Competitors gladly provided a quote for the job by email when given the same details.
When 1-800-got junk came around and quoted, they were over 2x the price than competitors. Guess who got the job (hint: not 1-800-got-junk)? I rang the competitor straight away and they came around within 2 hours to complete the job at the price they quoted by email. 1-800-got-junk relies on you making an instant decision to remove your rubbish at an exorbitant price. Shop around folks, there are companies with better pricing.

Melinda
MelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reno removal

Pete, Simon & Jarod were professional and got the job done in record time. They communicated throughout the huge cleanup process about the cost and asking if we were happy with the results. We would highly recommend 1800 got junk.

Read more reviews - page 2