1800-Got-Junk?

1800-Got-Junk?

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly Recommend

Awesome customer service was start to finish! Richie was bang on time ... lovely to deal with and done in a few minutes! Would definitely use this service again. Extremely convenient!

Not cheap. But great service. Very impressed.

Karyn on the phone was so sweet. Started the experience off very nicely.

Keernan and Shooter arrived on time and called to advise estimate which was just as well as new tenant had left all his crap as well. They nicely took out our stuff only and took pics accordingly.

Look it wasn’t cheap but all involved have made it a really simple process and for that I’m grateful.

Easy!

Booked online this morning, received a call within the hour, lounge gone at midday. Friendly helpful people focussed on the customer. I’d recommend them and use them again in the future. Great no fuss service!

Unbelievable service!

I called only yesterday and was given an appt today. The boys arrived on time and went through the pricing for the junk I had to be removed. It's not cheap but the service is seamless and efficient. The 2 boys where exceedingly friendly, accommodating and fast. Nothing was too hard for them to remove - they even dismantled an enormous basketball hoop on a stand. 10/10 for UK boys Louis and Eliot. Excellent all round.

Harry & Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard

Harry & his partner Luke did a great job! Polite and courteous they worked hard and left my house a better place than it was before they came to clean it out

Quick, professional service

The same morning that I placed the request the junk was collected.
Shooter and Peter B notified me of their estimated arrival time and they were quick, courteous and professional removing my junk.
Good work.

Second Time Around....and so Excellent

Elliot and Peter came to us today and they were so personable, extremely efficient and quick. They took us through the pricing/quote process most professionally and were soon at work. We have used 1800-Got-Junk before and once again the standard of pick up and clean up was great. Will use them again.

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

I had Peter and Sims come to my apartment and take some old furniture. Both gents were incredibly professional, taking me through the quote process. Pricing was both fair and reasonable, and the time to take my belongs was swift, with everything all over and done in approx 30 mins. I'll definitely recommend this service to others and will gladly use it again myself.

Highly recommend!

Cam & Richard were amazing! They picked up our items today and were professional, quick, nice and patient. Pricing was fair and reasonable and I’d highly recommend them again and use them in the future! Thanks Cam & Richard!

Professional Service

This afternoon I had Eliot & Miguel come to my home to pick up some old furniture. They were both very professional and answered all my questions, a price was agreed upon & then they proceed to load the old furniture into the truck. I was impressed that they called to say that they were running late, they also gave me some coupons for the next time. I will surely be using 1800 got junk again.
Cheers Peta

Excellent Service - will definitely use again

These guys are the best! Will use again - Prompt and great service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! They turned up - cleaned up and were very professional and helpful. Thank you 1800 - GOT JUNK

I wish everyone operated to this standard.

Everything delivered as promised. I've just had Oli and Cam team, quote, and collect at the same time.
These guys were friendly, professional, obliging, arrived on time, presented in uniforms.
They executed the removal of carpets and other items paying attention and respect not to scuff or mark freshly painted walls.
The communication from the company and the guys was perfect.
Cant recommend highly enough.

Got to love a group who deliver what they promise.

Booked the team to come quote (And remove our junk if I was happy with the quote) on Monday for a Tuesday appointment. The boys rang me to let me know they were on their way early Tuesday morning. They turned up on time, looked fantastic in their uniforms. Quoted and removed junk all within 20 minutes. Emailed receipt 3 minutes later. My team were Eliot and Barton- Thanks gents great service.

Happy

Thank you Joel and Louis for taking away all our clutter. Your professional conduct and efficiency is much appreciated. Good job all round. Would highly recommend this company for their efficiency and the price was good.

Outstanding Customer Service

The onsite work by Miguel and Eliot at picking up 2 couches today in South Melbourne and their courteous behaviour was a credit to both the company and to both men.

Excellent Value and Service

Max and Jack arrived happy and extremely helpful to get the job done. They also charged me a very honest and good rate for taking away a lot of large old furniture. Would definitely recommend them anytime.

Just when I needed them!

Was at my wits end about clearing out Mum's unit - the last bits that I couldn't give away.
I was In the car when the 1800 Got Junk? truck drove past. I drove home - googled the name and 30 minutes later Eliot & Joel arrived to take all the bits I couldn't offload anywhere else. Both guys very neat, very well mannered - helpful and enthusiastic. The whole thing was wrapped up in under an hour after I booked my appointment.
They nailed it as far as I am concerned! Thank you both.

great job!

these gents, sims and peter where brilliant. I got rid of tons of old furniture and clutter, years of junk accumulation

Made my life easy!

After calling around midday the guys came out to quote a couple of hours later. I decided to proceed with the job and Peter & Kerr were quick, efficient and very polite. Would definitely use this company again.

Excellent Service

Great service from booking on-line, appointment confirmation calls and the actual pick-up. Elliot and Sim were very friendly and professional and the entire thing was very quick and easy. Very happy with the service and the price and would definitely recommend and use again.