Listing monitored by Goodbye Junk

• Job Satisfaction

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Help in challenging time

The prospect of leaving a home after 39 years is daunting, Goodbye Junk came to the rescue. Furniture that we couldn’t take with us was collected for donating as far as possible. From the first phone call service was efficient and prompt. Highly recommended. Jennifer

Hackers
HackersSydney, NSW

Made what would have been a messy protracted job....... relatively painless!

I contacted goodbye junk to expedite the removal of a 2 bedroom unit's carpet, kitchen and shower screen. The crew arrived on time and were able to efficiently take up the carpet, disassemble the kitchen and remove the wall tiles as well as the shower screen. This operation was completed in just over one day and has enabled me to have a "clean slate' to recommence my refurbishment. The crew led by Denis from Goodbye junk has set me up for a streamlined renovation without any of the protracted difficulties that a slower demolition would have experienced. I would certainly recommend them.

Hello!
Thank you for your kind review on our services, we are glad everything ran so smoothly and efficiently for you. I will also be informing our boys who I am sure will be greatly appreciate!
Kindest regards,

Giuseppina
Giuseppina Sydney, NSW

Great company!

I have used goodbye junk for the second time and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. On the day I called I was given a professional manner on the phone and the willingness to help me with my questions. Team excellent and efficient and prompt service. Nothing was a hassle for this team. Great job guys!

Hi Giuseppina,
It is rewarding to hear about your positive experience - it means a lot to us.
Thank you!
Regards - Goodbye Junk Team

Adrian
Adrian Sydney, NSW

Very convenient

I was very pleased with the work. They came on time and there was no extra change to the quoted price. All in all very satisfied and would use them again.

Professional, Reliable and Quality Banter

I have used Goodbye Junk a couple of times now, and would not hesitate to use them again! From the initial contact to the removal of all of my clutter was stress-free! Fantastic service and communication - once the quote was agreed, the clutter was gone. Could not recommend them any more if I wanted to!

Hi Suzy!
Thank you for your feedback on our services, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write such positive feedback about our business and will certainly pass this message onto our team.
Goodbye Junk

Great professional job on a difficult removal on a steep site. The team handled the task extremely well. Quotation good, team excellent, efficiently and promptly handled. Will use them again.

Charlie K.Goodbye Junk

Thank you, Audrey, We appreciate your review!
Regards,
Goodbye Junk Team

End of lease clean up

These guys are the best. Top service.. great communication.. they give you a price, you say yes next minute your rubbish is gone. I will definitely use you guys again..Thanks guys

Hello Gene,
Thank you for your review, we truly value your feedback and appreciate your support!

Annie
AnnieSydney, NSW

Friendly, fun and professional

Call the team, within a few hours amitesh came and gave me a quote, once agreed him and his friend clear our junk within 1 hr. Awesome job guys, will totally recommend your service.
And to the friendly guy that call me back from his surfers paradise office...i envy your view

Hi Annie,
Thank you for your kind review on our business, we are glad to hear everything ran so smoothly for you and appreciate your kind words!
From the team at Goodbye Junk

Lynette
Lynette Sydney, NSW

Done and dusted!

Daniel and Diego arrived right on time and within 15 minutes an old car chassis, a huge tool chest made of steel and an old bbg had vanished! The boys were courteous, efficient and very strong! This was our 2nd job in a week with Goodbye Junk snd we couldn’t be happier! Amazing job!

Lisa F.
Lisa F.Sydney, NSW

Return customer and very happy (again!)

My furniture was removed effortlessly with no problems - thanks to George and Diego for getting this done so efficiently. Very friendly, helpful and personable, I used this company again because they did such a good job removing furniture for another family member, thank you!

Steve
SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient and prompt

The guys were very friendly and did a great job to load everything on to the truck and clean up afterwards. We were given an expected time for the quote and they were there on time.

Hi Steve,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review up, we truly value your feedback and appreciate your support.
The Goodbye Junk Team.

ERB
ERBSydney, NSW

Friendly and helpful

We had loads of stuff to get rid of, and they were very happy to take it away, and clean the area up after as well! Would recommend if you’re looking for easy rubbish removal.

Hi There!
Thank you for your kind review, we truly value your feedback and appreciate your support!
Goodbye Junk.

Jeanette
Jeanette Sydney, NSW

Excellent service would recommend

I got excellent service today by Daniel and George very fast and efficient
Both the most courteous and friendly guys
Nothing was any trouble they also cleaned up no mess what a TEAM

Hi Jeanette!
Thank you for your lovely review, we truly value your feedback and I'm certain Daniel and George will appreciate the lovely comments!

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Overall experience

On time, efficient,professional and friendly.
Our first time using this company and from start to finish it was made easy by the office and the two gentlemen who called to remove our junk.

Tracy-Lee K.
Tracy-Lee K.Sydney, NSW

The guys were AMAZING

Thomas & Joe came to provide a quote to clean out my garage. I had everything packed ready to go. OMG as soon as we agreed on what was to go - they kicked right in to gear. Had everything loaded in roughly 10min! Can't thank you guys enough.