4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Impressive “clean-up team”.

Great organisation by “Goodbye Junk”. Prompt and timely and agreeable to assist in meeting our time requirements. Very efficient with the actual cleanup. Nothing was too much trouble for the two men. The garage was swept and everything was neat and tidy.

Wish I Booked Sooner!

From my first phone call it was easy and very professional. I was booked in straight away for my quote. Quote Day arrived and Tomas arrived earlier then expected which worked out perfectly for me. He quoted me in under 10mins and when I asked when I could book in for removal, I was advised they could start immediately. Tomas and Joe got to work and despite the mess and heavyweight of all the furniture removed, it was alI done without complaint. There was also dirt and mess under all the furniture and junk which Tomas swept and cleaned up then removed it out of my house before leaving. Extremely Grateful for Tomas and Joe for their hard work, especially in the heat.
The reviews for this company Don't Lie!!

Thankyou

Quick and efficient work
Arrived in the time that was given
All round great work
Left the yard tidy and were very professional and friendly.
Thankyou for all the effort and hard work guys

Hi Kellie,
Thank you for your kind review, we truly value your feedback and will certainly pass this message onto our boys.
Matt - Goodbye Junk

Matt

Matt

Good Follow-Up

It took some time to schedule a day (e.g. excavator booked out). Appreciated the follow-up visit to the site to remove final few items that were not initially cleared out.

Ian Y.

Ian Y.Sydney, NSW

Like Magic! Gone!

End to end this was a seamless experience, this business lives and breathes customer service!

We appreciated you keeping us up to date via phone and sms.

Highly recommended! Do not hesitate to contact the team if you want rubbish removal done right!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Thank you for collecting all of our items, professional and friendly service from Tomas on the collection day and Matt organising everything over the phone
Would recommend the Good Bye Junk team, and would use the service again.

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate all your positive feedback about our business, we will pass this message onto who our boys who will be happy!
kind regards,

Meredith D.

Meredith D.Sydney, NSW

Fast, easy, friendly

Tomas was very pleasant and the job was done without fuss and very quickly, with consultation the whole time to make sure nothing was missed or accidentally thrown away. Will use again.

John Kelly Sydney, NSW

What a great team effort

Matt at Goodbye Junk impressed me by accommodating my very short notice request to remove and dispose of my old sofa.
George and Louis arrived on time and were very courteous and efficient in cutting the sofa in half so it could be removed from my apartment.Before they left George swept-up the sawdust. What a great team.

John Kelly

Please do pass my message on to the boys.
Regards John

Hassle free clean up

Firstly George called and confirmed they would be on the job at 10am Arrived right on time. Quoted the job. Fair price.Nothing was to much trouble. Very friendly and cleaned up after job finished Would gladly recommend them anytime

Hi Virgo,
Thank you for your kind review, we truly appreciate your feedback and will certainly pass this message onto the boys.
GoodbyeJunk

Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

The team were very thorough and worked extremely hard to clear our rural property of 20 years worth of collecting a multitude of items that we no longer need. We could never have cleared the property without them!

Hi Robyn,
Thanks for sharing your story with us, we are glad to hear you guys were happy with our team and business.

Sharyn

SharynSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

Goodbye Junk was a godsend! Moving house for the first time in 30 years, we had accumulated a lot of unwanted furniture and junk. The boys arrived on time and took it all away. The process was quick, easy and highly recommended.

Hi Sharyn,
Thank you for picking Goodbyejunk as your rubbish removal services, we are glad to hear everything ran so smoothly for you and will certainly pass this message onto our team.

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Great company

The Goodbye Junk team were on time and very professional. They assessed what needed to be done and the price quoted was very good for the amount of junk I needed to be taken away.

Hi Neil,
Thank you for sharing your overall experience with us, we are glad to hear everything ran so smoothly.

Mandy B

Mandy BSydney, NSW

Quick and efficient

What a wonderful service! My back isnt what it used to be and the boys took away the rubbish we had accumulated within 15 minutes, left everything nice a clean. Definitely pass on this number to family and friends.

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so glad to hear everything ran so smoothly for you and will be sure to make all of our customers have a similar experience.

Daniela krstevska

Daniela krstevskaIllawarra, NSW

So perfect

I'm so happy with the service I reiceved on time helpful very professional they great service I'll definitely use them again as Im busy renovating my house will recommend them

Hi Daniela,
Thank you for sharing your story with us, we are glad to hear everything ran so smoothly for you and will be sure all of our customers have a similar experience to you/

Very efficient

Tomas did a great job clearing out unwanted rubbish at my place this morning, including some heavy and difficult to move objects. Also I could track where he was via link and what time to expect him. Tomas also called to let me know what time he would arrive. Would recommend

Hi Sandi,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, we are glad to hear everything went to smoothly for you and will certainly pass this message onto Tomas.

Find out how Goodbye Junk compares to other Rubbish Removalists

Five star! Brilliant service!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you, same day service, excellent quote, fantastic work by the guys very professional and courteous, and a major relief to the house and yard. Thank you again for the brilliant cleanup!

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

George and Louis arrived right on time gave reasonable quote and I accepted it. The tracking system was also very good. The guys were quick and efficient I will never book a skip again

Stephen Peters

Stephen PetersSydney, NSW

Everything went smoothly

We were very happy with the entire process from making the booking up until the rubbish was removed. The guys were professional and very fast. I would highly recommend them

Excellent service

Great bunch of guys.?organised from start to finish. Very nice helpful collection workers! Great communication and prompt timely arrival. Recommended by a friend and would recommend them now too. Very positive experience

Hi Gen,
Thank you for your kind review, we value your feedback and will certainly pass this message onto our team!

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Quick friendly & efficient

Great way to be able to get rid of junk & know most of it will be recycled. Once they were here They were quick friendly & efficient would use again if need to.

Hi Liz,
Thank you for your kind review, we truly appreciate it !