Jim's Skip Bins

• Job Satisfaction

Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow factor twice!

Wayne from Jim's Skip Bins deserves extra stars. Communications were prompt. Same day delivery and almost immediate pick-up. Certainly will recommend this company and especially Wayne. Will use this service again. Well done

Best price for 3m skip.. Prompt delivery. Was picked up the same day I called. Would highly recommend Bjorn from Jim's Skip Bins in Morwell. Will definitely use them again.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the easiest transactions of my life

David made moving super easy.
He was super accommodating and able to drop a skip off with very little notice. Prompt communication and flexible to accommodate us during our stressful move.
His delivery person was really professional and able to place the skip exactly where I wanted it with very little room to move. I would highly recommend David and his team to anyone wanting to book a skip. Much better than any cheap deal off the internet where you get what what you pay for. Good work guys and thank you.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

I cannot speak highly enough about Jass from Jim's Skip Bins, he called me within 5 minutes of my online enquiry, great service and very friendly staff, I would recommend them to everyone

Hassle free service

I was able to get same day delivery, the person that came to drop off the bin was friendly
And they were cheaper than everywhere else I rang on the day

Merrilea
MerrileaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I recently contacted Jim's Skip bin for a quote. They contacted me extremely quickly and gave me all of the information I needed to place an order for one to be delivered. There was full communication the whole time about when and where the skip bin would arrive and be placed. I would highly recommend their service.

Vinodh
VinodhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service & pricing

Within minutes of request at Jim's webpage got response from Sukhy Jandu contacted us from and his pricing was more reasonable, service was great, flexible and quick, Jim's Skipbin highly recommended.

Excellent service

Scott was a pleasure to deal with and the price was very reasonable (cheaper than a couple of other local suppliers). The entire process from first contact to final collection of the full bin was seamless. I would be happy to use their service again.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Quick to respond with a professional fixed price quote, based on what was in the bin, and when needed. Offered good advice on bin sizes and delivered when they said they would. Took care not to damage the driveway by putting timber down, put the bin exactly where we wanted it and maintained a friendly prompt communication throughout. I'd had a bad experience via bookabin previously and found this experience refreshing to have my expectations overdelivered with no surprises.

Darren B.
Darren B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and awesome price

I thought Jim's would be expensive so I checked prices elsewhere. Turns out Jim's was significantly cheaper and the service was great. Harry (Langwarrin) was professional, polite and on time. Awesome

Kathy C
Kathy CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great friendly service

Was really impressed with the service. Pete contacted me with quote and details as soon as I made the enquiry. Andy delivered skip , was really friendly and careful with skip placement. Would use Jims skips again

KimF
KimFSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very quick response to enquiry. Arrived the next morning, helped me load the skip bin and took it away there and then! I was extremely grateful for the level of service offered.

Super quick and friendly

Dropped off and picked up same day. Driver (Kevin) was very helpful and approachable. Cost efficient and so easy - Certainly will use this service again and will recommend to other people.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

prompt friendly service

Called for a bin and transferred to Terry who was friendly and polite gave good advice, a good price and clear instructions and timings. Followed it up with a text quote and bin sizes in writing which was professional. Bin delivered and picked up when he said it would, and no surprises.

Emma Clark
Emma ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responded quickly with a quote and gave a clear timeframe for delivery and explained the options well. Bin delivered on time, with courteous, neat and tidy service. Pickup again on time and flexible with our requests.

Read more reviews - page 2