Jim's Skip Bins

• Job Satisfaction
Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Mani and team were responsive, punctual, courteous and careful. There are cheaper deals around but I would recommend Jim’s for quality of service without hassle. Someone was always available to answer the phone.

Sue Millott

Sue MillottCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Service Ever

Rob from Jim’s Skip Hire was fantastic. He was prompt, reliable and super efficient as well as very friendly and happy which is so rare in our neck of the woods. The price was really good compared to other Skip Hire places, nothing but a mere grunt from them. I would highly recommend Rob, I never knew getting a Skip Bin would be so enjoyable.

karen love

karen loveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service

Mick called me within 5 mins of quote request and dropped off the bin next day in a great spot for us to load. A quick text to say I was finished and he picked up the bin. Hassle free, great to deal with. Will do so again in the future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Matt has been delightful to deal with. Very prompt service. Reasonably priced as far as market standards are concerned. Bins were dropped and collected without any issues. I would recommend Matt

Emma laundy

Emma laundyVictoria

Perfect

Came on time, is relatively cheap for their bin hires, Bjorn was super friendly and polite when dropping the skip bin off

I Would definitely be going through Jim’s skip bins to hire out another Skip bin

I highly recommend ☺️☺️

Very friendly & provided all the information up front. Very reliable - dropped bin off at time promised & picked up bin when ready. Would use this service again & would be happy to recommend

Scott was awesome!!!

Scott arranged a skip bin for us last minute. He could not have been more helpful. Great price/great service.

Would highly recommend Scott form Jim's Skip Bins for all of your skip bin needs on the Sunshine Coast.

Zeus1966

Zeus1966

Too easy! Highly recommended

One phone call was all it took and we had a skip in our driveway by the end of the same day! Wayne was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Look no further!!

Good experience

Good Service, good communication, good price, friendly driver. I recommend and would book it again. Dealt with Adam Cranbourne Area. All excellent no complaints. Skip skip skip skip skip skip

Dave W.

Dave W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Skip bin available prompt service

I was dealing with Sav and explained the urgency of needing a skip bin as we were getting the house ready for sale. Sav had the bin delivered the very next day and picked up at agreed time. I was worried about my concrete being damaged he even placed this on wood for us. Great customer service highly recommended

On time, very professional, answered all of our questions and super friendly. Helped park our skip into a pretty tight position and was very communicative. Great job to our driver Shahroze.

Leigh

Leigh Southwest, VIC

Excellent service

First time user of Jim’s skip bins, Wayne and his teams prompt response time, customer service and pricing were outstanding. Definitely recommended and will use again in the near future.

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time user. Still happy with service

Baljinder was friendly, helpful and very accommodating. He turned whan he said he would, was happy to wait while we filled the bin, then took it away again. Was up for a chat, and was a nice guy.

Courtney

Courtney South East Queensland, QLD

Received a call quickly after my online enquiry. Scott was very professional and had delivery organised straight away. Was flexible with an earlier pick up to. Great service and would definitely use again.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First time user, happy with the service

Chidinma for professional and provided good service, I asked to have the bin removed from the driveway to another location and nothing was too much trouble, prompt reliable and well priced.

Neil Stancombe

Neil StancombeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick friendly service

Arrived on time and placed skip where required.
Very friendly service and prompt pick up . Bin was dropped off same afterwards as ordered. Also Jerry rang back within 5 minutes of my initial request for skip.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Fast and easy!

Completed an online inquiry and within 10 mins I received a call from Izzy and organized a next day delivery of a skip bin. So easy to book delivery and pick up. Highly recommend!

Very helpful and friendly and provided all the information I needed. As a first time skip user I was not sure of the size required or what could go in the skip. Jim’s made the process easy.

bruce.gowlett

bruce.gowlettWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Efficient, prompt, friendly and professional

Scott responded very promptly to an online enquiry, was helpful in determining the appropriate size of skip that I required. Pick up, and dropping off of a 2nd skip that became necessary, was timely and efficient.

John C.

John C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service

A timely response to my online inquiry and a bin arrived that day. Wayne was friendly and negotiated a difficult access situation professionally. Pickup was easy with an afternoon phonecall leading to a following day pickup. Highly recommend Wayne