2Jim's Skip Bins

Verifiedjimsskipbins.com.au🏆 2024 Award

442 reviews · Statistics

96% · 42517 · 4%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve
Steve2 posts

Recommend

Nothing was to much trouble for Bjorn and team at Morwell under estimated the size of skip l needed removed and replaced with bigger filled and removed same day definitely recommend
PHILLIP K.
PHILLIP K.4 posts

Will call Jim's for every bin job from now on

Scott from Jim's on the Sunshine Coast was a legend, will be using Jim's skip bins for every job here on out. Well priced and fast delivery
AmyM
AmyMVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Nishan was polite and arrived within the specified time line. Cost was reasonable so would use again.
Grateful fur mum
Grateful fur mumVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great service, would definitely use again!

I was looking for a skip to remove renovation rubbish, and came across Jim's Skip Bins. I posted an enquiry and got a very prompt call back from Rupinder, with a very competitive rate, the skip was delivered the next day, on time, and collected the same day once it was filled. Rupinder was great, very friendly and polite, and I would definitely use again in the future, if I needed to. Highly Recommended!!!!
Christine M.
Christine M.NSWMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Awesome service

Rang Jims skip Bins, very prompt getting back to me. Dropped Bin off the next day.
Marcus
MarcusVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy as

The service was great, I was called within 20min of the Online request and the skip was delivered the same day, both the delivery and collection drivers were professional.
Penny
Penny

Jims Skip Bins excellent

From start to finish Roger was excellent Communication was great. Advice given much appreciated. He was courteous and professional.
Skip arrived on time.
Nicola
Nicola

Lovely to deal with

It was easy to book, Roger was polite, on time and collected the bin when he said he would. Great service
JAT
JAT

Great customer service

Prompt response from first contact clear communication on delivery of skip bin and collection thank you very much highly Rey
suzybuzy
suzybuzyTraralgon3 posts

Great service, would use again

Quick and easy communication via text and phone. Process was super easy and collection was as needed
Will def be using them again!
Kristian
KristianVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent communication about times

Nishan in Clifton Hill gave me plenty of notice when he was going to deliver the skip and let me know when his time changed. He worked with me on the pickup time and was able to give me a clear indication of when he was coming to pick up. I've hired skips a number of times, this was my best experience by far and i'll definitely be using Nishan again!
Liz H.
Liz H.

Delivery of skip bin

Will was more than helpful. Made it all simple at a time when we are stressed about disposing of stuff. Highly recommend him!!
Nichole Murphy
Nichole Murphy2 posts

Fast and great friendly service

Delivered when we asked and picked up when we asked. Also got us a second bin on extremely short notice .
Luis
Luis2 posts

Reasonable price

Very professional and punctual. Best service at reasonable price. Highly recommended. Big thanks to you Peter.
Matthew
Matthew

Skip hire

Very easy process to order the bins and arrange delivery.

CherylD
CherylD

Jim's Skip Bins Mackay. I have a Joey Aussie Skip bag that I bought from Bunnings Mackay - wondering how much it would cost for you to pick up and dump for me please - I live in Andergrove

Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.

How much for a skip bin to be delivered to 932 gundowring rd gundowring Victoria 3691 thanku

Allan Sandilands
Allan Sandilands

what are the tip disposal costs

Jason
Jason

Not sure everything included in price you pay

Simon
Simon

Hi, Do you operate a skip bin service in the ACT (ideally we're after two bins services -one for green waste the other for general house hold waste)?