2Jim's Skip Bins

96% · 43916 · 4%
Job Satisfaction

Adam D.
Adam D.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheapest rate out of local competition. Prompt service. Would recommend services
Jenny F
Jenny FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and price

Scott was very prompt when I requested information. He took the time to explain the service and sent me links to useful information. He delivered the skip on time and picked it up on time. All in all, he was very easy to deal with. And the price was very reasonable.
Micki H.
Micki H.South East Queensland, QLD

Affordable and excellent customer service

Scott was fabulous to deal with. The price to hire was excellent and delivered quickly.
Fab De Fazio
Fab De FazioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Quick and friendly service

Peter was very easy to deal with, quick and on time delivery and pick up. Recommend his service to anyone wanting a skip bin. I will definitely do business with him again.
J Fisher
J Fisher

Speedy help

Speedy delivery, excellent communication and kind help with a heavy piece of furniture.
I highly recommend George.
AlanaD
AlanaDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great business!

Great communication and service! It has been such an easy experience and I will be using them again.
Roberto P.
Roberto P.

Fantastic experience - 5 stars

Fantastic service, on time & even pushed back pick up so I could have more time to put items in the skip.

They also sent me a bin in good condition, a previous company sent me a bin with a massive hole but Jim’s was perfect. I would use them again, very professional service

Rob

VINEETH K.
VINEETH K.

Bin hire experience

Excellent service .communication ,pricing and delivery was above expectation .Highly recommend these guys.lekha you have done good job
Nicky
Nicky

Worth it

Very responsive, friendly and quick service. Happy with the service. Would book again
Leanne M.
Leanne M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service really nice guys

Needed a skip in a hurry and to be removed fast. The skip was delivered and the guy that delivered it could not have been any more helpful. It was picked up 24 hours later. What impressed me with the pick up was the extra effort. They arrived and I had not managed to move the bins. The bins were moved and then neatly put back. I have already passed on the name of this company
Suzie T.
Suzie T.

Excellent Service From Jim's Skip Bin Hire Beerwah

Scott from Jim's Skip Bins Beerwah was professional, offered excellent communication, and competitive pricing. Scott's punctuality and dedication to customer satisfaction made the service seamless and reliable. His genuine, friendly approach added a personal touch, ensuring a stress-free experience. I highly recommend Scott from Jim's Skip Bin Hire Beerwah.
Mark
Mark2 posts

Prompt and convenient

Well priced and super convenient. Roger dropped off on time and collected when I let him know I was finished, thus avoiding problems with it sitting on the street for too long.
Kimi
KimiSydney, NSW19 posts

Wonderful service and great communication

Professional service with great communication and we couldn't be happier. Roger went out of his way to make sure we had the bin size required and it was delivered and picked up on time.
Rob O.
Rob O.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional

So good, I have just booked them in again. Very professional (good communication, timely, polite).
Steve
Steve2 posts

Recommend

Nothing was to much trouble for Bjorn and team at Morwell under estimated the size of skip l needed removed and replaced with bigger filled and removed same day definitely recommend

CherylD
CherylD

Jim's Skip Bins Mackay. I have a Joey Aussie Skip bag that I bought from Bunnings Mackay - wondering how much it would cost for you to pick up and dump for me please - I live in Andergrove

Kerrie H.
Kerrie H.

How much for a skip bin to be delivered to 932 gundowring rd gundowring Victoria 3691 thanku

Allan Sandilands
Allan Sandilands

what are the tip disposal costs

Jason
Jason

Not sure everything included in price you pay

Simon
Simon

Hi, Do you operate a skip bin service in the ACT (ideally we're after two bins services -one for green waste the other for general house hold waste)?