Jim's Skip Bins

Jim's Skip Bins

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service.

Excellent service and reasonable pricing. On time and professional. Clean bins and truck. Driver was willing to answer my questions with honesty, I would Definitely recommend Jim's Skip Bins. Thanks.

Job Satisfaction

Myles at Jim's Skip Bins - Coogee WA

I used the Jim's Skip Bins website for a quote. I was contacted prompty, and made arrangements for delivery. Arrived on site as promised, and was collected promptly. Myles was friendly and professional. It was a trouble free transaction. Very pleased.

Not professional and keep commitment

I order a 6m bin for building material removal. I asked them to drom the bin around 9 a.m. as the excavator will leave at 10:30 a.m. If not, i would have to pay extra for additional time. After lot of phone call they basically told me that they can't deliver and they donot have any estimated time to get it delivered at the site. So i had to urgently find another bin. due to short notice i had to get a smaller bin at same price and had to pay extra for the excavator.

Great service Darren THANKS

Darren from Jim’s Skips was informative & helpful!
Skip was here on time, even though he had hurt his leg!
Skip was dropped off and picked up on said days!
Price was good & service amazingly good ... thanks again!

Bin has been sitting in front of our house since before Christmas 2018

Made contact about Bin as it has been sitting in front of our house since before Christmas 2018

It's now end of Jan 2019 - skip bin is still here

If you can please pick up the bin as it has been a long time since its been sitting here

Never Called Me Back

Called Jim's to order a skip bin and was told they'd have someone call me from my area to arrange it. No one ever called. Then a few week's later they sent me a survey asking how their contractor did. I told them I never got a call. Didn't even get a call back from that!

More than satisfied

Wayne Ollis was very easy to deal with. Cost was also the lowest I could ever get. Definitely will use Jim’s skip bin again.

Absolutely professional and would highly recommend.

I ordered a skip bin from Jims via the website and within 5 minutes Jason (Southern area in Seaford Rise SA) had rung me about a quote. He could deliver a skip bin when required. A day before the delivery I rang Jason asking if he was able to also pick up in afternoon of delivery. He advised he probably could, if not the next day. Fine by me. On the day of delivery Jason was able to place the bin where it was convenient to me. He made sure the bin was properly straightened and 'neat'. He also advised he more than likely could pick the bin up in the afternoon - which he did. Highly professionally and pleasant to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending Jason from Jims Skip Bins.

Make sure you get a written signed agreement of the hiring period when the thing is delivered

I hired a skip for soil and was told it was for a week. When the guy came to deliver it I said 'see you in a week's time' to which he replied 'Or sooner if you have filled it up before then'.
After four days it was gone.
I phoned Jim's head office and was told that skips are usually only hired out for three to four days but I should call the franchise operator directly.
I did and was told that the guy with the truck was passing and thought it looked ready to pick up.
Nothing was written about how long it was hired for so I had no recourse.
I will not use them again, nor anything of Jim's, but if you want to , then get a written agreement saying what you are paying for before they leave the skip there.

Great Service

I have been using this company for many years and they have not disappointed! Always on time and easy to contact. Would highly recommend!

Outstanding customer experience!

From the moment i submitted my inquiry until they picked up a full bin the customer experience was outstanding. Rhey went over and above and i would definitely use them again.

Melbourne branch fantastic

I cannot believe how easy this was. Put in a quote request, got a phone call within fifteen minutes. When I booked in they came over next morning and we had all our rubbish loaded up in five minutes. Adjin was very friendly and easy to deal with. Also definitely the cheapest price I found. Absolutely recommended.

Cheaper, Easier and No Hassles..

greenwaste bin from Mark at CanningVale WA.. we emailed 4 different places for quotes, Mark was the only one who contacted us back, within 5 minutes.. simple to organise, delivered on time, picked up on time, cheaper than some other prices we had seen.. nice doing business with people who actually give a damn, will be doing again for sure..

great service

Just contacted Simon for a bin hire ...Mulgrave in Victoria ...very happy with the service ...I can highly recommend Simon ...he was pleasant, reliable and I would have him back again ....Thank you Simon ...you provided me with a great service and Appreciated dealing with you ...

Great Service from Brisbane franchise

Jack and Pascal from Brisbane have been fantastic, good advice regarding the sizes of bins we'd need, great delivery, could fit around our schedule and competitively priced. Woudn't hesitate to recommend them.

Used a bin to remove access rubbish

Weused Jim's as we knew the name and needed a skip as we wanted to remove some old furniture and access rubbish. They were a few hours late dropping it off and the operator wasn't super confident and we had to talk to him several times by phone to ensure he was going to put it in the right place. The bin was as described and was taken away on time. He was very polite. Maybe a bit new.

Poor Customer Service - would not use again

Booked a skip online; received a call from a franchise. When I advised them the I required a 2 cubic metre skip, the operator advised me that the smallest size they supply is a 6 metre skip. The operator advised me that she will get another franchise to contact me who supply the 2m skips. I have heard nothing since, almost a week ago.

Fantastic service. Fast, reliable, friendly and great price

Sav was amazing! Great service, great price, friendly & reliable. He turned up on time , gave me excellent advice about what size skip & picked up the full skip on time

Horrible

From arriving in wrong spot early blocking car in driveway to having to move it following day to sitting in my driveway full for 4 days it was the worst service you could have to deal with unless you like text messaging at 9 pm to say I can maybe remove it tomorrow. Never again DO NOT USE THEY ARE PATHETIC

Never call them again!

I had a terrible experience with Jim's skip bins, the operator I called up was arrogant, they showed up late, with an old truck, not with a nice one you can see on Jim's home page, this old truck left oil leaks all over my driveway, the driver's clothes were dirty.
Waited 3 weeks for them to collect the bin.
Do not recommend them, and I'm never using David and his driver again.