Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips

Awesome Service!

The service offered from asking fo advise to delivery and pick up were easy and smooth. Everything were arranged over the phone and it can’t be any more perfect. Thanks for a great service.

Thanks Yovita, and great that everything went smoothly :-)

Friendly convenient service

Friendly staff made our cleanup very easy. Called before drop off & pick up, positioned the skip where we needed it, and have us the weekend to complete our job. Will use again.

Thanks Cristy, and we're glad it was a super easy process for you!

Very prompt with response and delivery. Great communication and helpful attitude.
Good quality product. Like that tires do not damage driveway and that it is covered. Would definitely use again and highly recommended.

Thanks for the review :-)

No fuss... easy

Very easy process... all online. Delivery was a per request... received constant updates. Have used on multiple occasions and the service and the experience have been consistently very good. Highly recommended.

Thanks Chris :-)

This works you deliver I fill you take away perfect

This works well, you helped me in cleaning and getting rid of unwanted stuff. Price was very reasonable. All that I needed to remove was acceptable. This project was so simple

Thanks Greg, and glad we helped to make it all simple :-)

Very efficient and really suited the job I needed to to!

Delivery and pick up on time. Really practical as the trailer was able to be moved to different locations on the site. Would definitely use the service again. Thank you.

Thanks Tom, we look forward to helping you next time

Great service right cost

Great service they serve you the way you need, picked up whit no fuss, easy to communicate and give all the information.
I will use again and again .
Thanks for all your service.

Thanks Rob, great to hear that you loved our service :)

Good value service

Great service and communication. Parked the skip as per instructed via email, couldn’t be happier with the service. I would definitely use the service again if needed. Thanks again Dan.

Thanks Mars :)

Easy Disposal

Skip arrived right on time and was very big but still small enough to fit in driveway. Very easy process to follow. Picked up with no fuss. Will use again next time I have a lot of stuff to dispose of.

Thanks for the review Daniel :). Look forward to helping next time.

Rep worked around our changing schedule due to weather.

Our rep was easy to communicate with and agreeable to our schedule changes after we received unexpected rain. This took some of the stress out of weather delays. Thanks Kayne.

Cheers Charlie and we’ll pass onto Kayne.

good value and service

Brian always provides a reliable and good value service with his mobile skips. He is always very helpful and goes the extra mile! The location was tricky but he is very careful and gets it sorted.

Excellent service to remove unwanted goods

Couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received by Paul and Mobile Skip. He was professional and friendly providing easy communication and prompt attention. Disposing of the unwanted items from home couldn't have been easier.

Thanks Jan, great to hear and we’ll be sure to pass onto Paul

Easy. Helpful staff.

Helpful and friendly. Efficient drop off and pick up. No issues at all. Would recommend and use again. Skip access problems solved using this approach. There is no more to say.

Thanks Ian :)

Terrific service

Great to deal with. Terrific service and communicated so well. The bin was on time and collected as arranged. The convenience of having a bin on a trailer which required no permit was of great benefit.

Thank you Raymond. Great to hear :)

Excellent product & prompt efficient service

Delivered when and where I wanted it. The skip had plenty of space for my clean up job, and being on wheels it didn't do any damage to the driveway.

Thanks for the feedback Rory :-)

Very easy and good value

Bin was delivered on time and picked up promptly. Online service was very easy to use and competitively priced. A lockable bin was very helpful. No problems and would use again.

Thanks Simon :-)

Prompt and friendly service

The skip was delivered on time and the whole process was very easy. You guys are doing a great job, I would recommend you to anyone needing rubbish removed. Thank you very much.

Well that was easy

So easy and prompt
Nothing was an issue with dates, times or location for the bin
We will use Hamish again
This service is so good and competitively priced without any of the fixed bin issues

Happy customer

The bin was delivered and picked up promptly as arranged. This is a service which we will use again. The driver Les was always polite and accommodating. We will be calling again between September and October.

Thanks Rick, great to hear :-)

Fantastic! Brilliant idea, platinum service, and cheaper and more convenient than the alternatives. Excellent communication with Steve, who replied promptly, and also arrived on time to drop off and pick up. Also very helpful with items such as solvents, batteries and paint. Because the skip is on a trailer bed, it could be backed right into the garage, preserving the driveway and lawn, and also enabling us to do a major pre-move decluttering exercise without having to dash through the rain. Booking was a breeze: elderly relative asked for help in finding a skip, and I was able to find, book and pay within minutes on my phone. Couldn't recommend this service highly enough.