Listing monitored by Mobile Skips

Pros

• Friendly customer service goes above and beyond expectations

• Timely and efficient service

• No council permit required

5.0 (2,139)
  • Timeliness
    5.0 (2,131)
  • Job Satisfaction
    5.0 (1,933)

The skip was delivered during the specified window, and the driver was able to reverse the skip to exactly where we needed it. We were then able to load up pretty much everything we wanted removed into the skip, and it was removed the next day. Fantastic service, very convenient for us. Brian was very helpful throughout the process.

Victoria S.
Victoria S.Sydney, NSW

2nd time we have used this service - recommend

Chris was helpful and efficient in delivery, communication and pick up. The skip is neat with its own lockable 2 lids that are light enough for anyone to open.

We will use this service again.

David C
David C

Lock-up skip stops neighbours throwing their rubbish in for free.

Good value for money. Timely delivery and pickup. Cover with padlock stops neighbours and strangers from throwing their own rubbish into the skip. Good for new builds where the property is still vacant.

Demo made easy

We are very happy with the service we had from Geoff. The skip we hired was delivered very promptly and picked up again without a hitch! We will certainly be using Mobile Skips again.

Good job, well done

I was very happy to have such a quick delivery - the skip held everything I needed it for, so the advice on size was correct. Being lockable was good security.

Perfect and a such short notice!

Delivered on time, collected as soon as it was ready. Dave was very courteous and helpful. Would certainly use them again should I require them but i will also recommend this company to friends.

mjbutcher
mjbutcherPerth, WA

Good Service

Simple to order, was delivered on time and can be moved around your site. The rain proof lid is useful and the lock up feature stops others from mattress dumping.

Best way to remove rubbish

Process was very simple and bin was delivered and picked up on time. Very efficient from beginning to end and Dan kept in contact with text messages at all time

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We hope you love it as much as we do, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you, Tim!

Punctual and reliable

This is the third time I’ve used mobile skips. The one time I used an open slip my stuff was liberated from the skip and ended up on the greens strip, a whole lot of other peoples junk filled the skip I paid for; I ended up having to call the council.
Enter mobile skips, I’ve only ever ordered on the day or a day before, they’ve always delivered on time, extra time over the weekend, lockable lid (to prevent drive by dumping) and lovely short wearing (despite near freezing temperature) service (I’m looming at you Dan) I can’t speak highly enough. dan is a legend. I get called before drop off and pick up. Do yourself a favour for spring.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you, Georgie. Our community only works when we support one another. Your loyalty means everything to us. Thank you for being a customer!

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service - easy and quick!

Friendly drop off, easy access to skip, affordable and efficient way to get rid of rubbish quickly. Definitely worth spending a little extra to hire a skip instead of driving to the tip yourself.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Liza, building a relationship of trust with you is our top priority. Thank you for being a customer!

Richard S.
Richard S.Sydney, NSW

Great service, great product. AAA

Chris and the crew are great ...
Great communication, quick delivery and pick up.
Great size for the price ...

Highly recommended
I'd give more stars and a triple a review if I could

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We would love you to be a returning customer and will do our best to be worthy of your continued business. Building a relationship of trust with you is our top priority. Thank you for trusting us, Richard.

Miche P.
Miche P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I cannot recommend Mobile Skips highly enough! This was my second booking and the service was great. Dan Cordes and the bayside team are first rate, communication was excellent throughout. Five stars!

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Miche, our customers are at the heart of what we do. It will always be a pleasure to serve you.

Helen
HelenSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very happy with this service. Chris was very responsive and the skip was exactly what we needed. We needed something that would fit in a unit block carpark which this did. Would certainly use this service again.

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

We are passionate about our business and strive to provide the best service possible. We truly appreciate your support and can’t wait for the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you, Helen!

Price is good, service is exceptional and the size and mobility of the bin is perfect. Have now used them over a dozen times and recommended them to lot of others

Job Satisfaction
Natasha T.Mobile Skips

It is always a joy for us to be able to provide you with our best service. Thank you trusting us, Estelle.

Really good to do business with

Brian was very good to work with and he actually ask when the skip ready to be picked up he brought 3days he gave us a few more it’s the 2nd time we have gone with him

Natasha T.Mobile Skips

Thank you, Chris. Your continued support means the world to us.

Fred R.asked
Mobile Skips

Hi - is Ben one of your guys?
He asked me a question about Jenok wipers which I responded to, since he said he worked with Jenok.
His message has now disppeared from my account.
Or was this spam using your company name?

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hello Fred. Ben does IT support for Mobile Skips and coincidentally works with Jenok Wiper blades as well. It looks like he was signed in mistakenly as Mobile Skips when he replied to your comment. Mobile Skips and Jenok have no association. The owner of Jenok Wiper blades can be reached here - john@jenok.com.au

OK I see.
The original message from Ben was:
"Hi Fred,
I work with John at Jenok and we do not sell through ebay, would you be able to provide some details of the reseller, as Jenok does not permit reselling on ebay as we cannot easily address any issues you are having.
If you can forward me some details can organise a replacement pair of wipers free of charge."

Was he supposed to do that? I have provided details of the seller on ebay.

Dabing W.
Dabing W.asked
Mobile Skips

how to they unload the mobile bin after they pick it up?

Jacob S.Mobile Skips

Hi Dabing, we have large front lift compactor trucks that pick up and empty our bins at our depots. The rubbish is then taken to our recycling facilities for sorting and recycling.

Lynette
Lynette

As Jacob has answered your question I strongly recommend the company.

Dabing W.
Dabing W.asked
Mobile Skips

how do they unload the mobile bin?

Get an answer from our members and Mobile Skips representatives

Mobile Skips

Mobile Skips rents out skip bins for rubbish removal. With its patented bin design, the company describes its bins as ‘smart,’ as they’re fitted with wheels, a thick double lid, and can also be padlocked. They’re also affordable to hire, while being twice the size of a mini skip.

Obtaining a council permit also isn't neccessary to have one of these skip bins on your premises.

Points of praise for Mobile Skips:

• The smooth and seamless service from start to finish provided by Mobile Skips was a common point of praise. Friendly and helpful staff from Mobile Skips were appreciated for being an absolute pleasure to deal with.
  • Often there were little bonuses thrown into the service, which made it even better. This included bin delivery that was earlier than expected, supplying a padlock to secure the skip, and even providing complementary gardening gloves.
  • The reliable service was a plus point, as skips arrived at the delivery address on time and were picked up ‘on demand’ in an efficient and timely manner.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Naturally, Mobile Skips is the 2021 Award Winner for Best Rubbish Removal Service – as at November 2020, it basks in a 5-star rating from over 2,000 reviews. This achievement is thanks to three perfect scores awarded for its customer service, timely service, and overall job satisfaction.

Compare all 8 Mobile Skips