Big Company kicks pensioners

Can't get my fence fixed my neighbor is with Woolworths. Been a month and my insurance has paid out. Woolworth are WRIGGLING we are both PENSIONERS. VERY WRONG. Going to OMSBUDMAN hope that helps.

Insurance claim madeYes

Never again, name and shame

2 claims in 8 years of overpriced policy, wrong advice given and same water damage again, then broken fence and guess what not covered under policy, err how can a damaged aircon be covered and not a fence. Goodbye.

Insurance claim madeYes

This was a great experience

I found the people helpful and well mannered,l feel the policy was good value and I would have no worries about telling others about it.all I know it was all good

Insurance claim madeYes

The Quote was cheap then doubled

The Quote was cheap then doubled when I went to purchase it I will never look at this insurance company again no wonder people hate insurance company’s they are thieves praying on working class people.

Insurance claim madeNo
Went with Budget no tricks to easyHi there, Thanks for your feedback. We do not employ drip pricing (unlike airlines), instead the the price....is simply the price, which includes a discount for paying upfront. We use the same booking engine and underwriter as Budget Direct...so whatever variables are entered for them shall give the same results for us (with a small price adjustment). What you describe seems like an error some part. Would you have two minutes spare to send a quick email to communications@1cover.com.au so I can understand more of what you experienced? I'll then be able to get to the bottom of it. Once again, thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. As a company that values transparency, ethics and has a quest for providing legendary customer service, such feedback is invaluable to us. Kind regards, Andrew @1Cover.

Easy

One of the cheapest brands out there, very easy to buy a policy online. Haven't had to make a claim yet, but I don't think there would be an issue.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Robbo, Sorry for the delayed response - better late than never! Glad you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. It's always encouraging to hear such nice words from a satisfied customer. Thank you for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Thanks Andrew @ 1Cover

Good

I have a minor claim which they settled without fuss. Was some initial confusion on some aspects of the policy but these were soon cleared up.
Easy to purchase the policy... website was pretty simple to use.

they have a local claims department - which means you can phone and speak to someone in Australia - not India when something goes wrong

Underwritten by Allianz.. so its got the backing of a big company
nothing to complain about

Hi 1 Cover, I tried to seek a quote for contents insurance in Chifley NSW. The quote form said that you don't provide cover for that area. But it is in the Sydney metro area!? Is there any reason for this?
Hi there, It could be possible that the location is classed as a commercial or serviced apartment building. Sorry we were unable to help with you particular circumstances. Andrew @ 1Cover

Hi, Who underwrites 1 Cover please? Lyn
Hi Lyn, Car and home is underwritten by Auto & General Insurance - they also cover brands like Budget Direct. Our Travel Insurance is underwritten by Lloyds - who have been around for 335 years! Thanks for your question, regards. Andrew @ 1Cover

i would like a quote on house insurance
Hi Bernie, Welcome to 1Cover! Getting a quote with us is super-fast. Simply call 1300 855 129 (8am-8pm Sydney time) or visit www.1cover.com.au/home-insurance/ for a great price. Kind regards, Kieran at 1Cover.

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance