1Cover Home Insurance

1Cover Home Insurance

Big Company kicks pensioners

Can't get my fence fixed my neighbor is with Woolworths. Been a month and my insurance has paid out. Woolworth are WRIGGLING we are both PENSIONERS. VERY WRONG. Going to OMSBUDMAN hope that helps.

Insurance claim madeYes

Never again, name and shame

2 claims in 8 years of overpriced policy, wrong advice given and same water damage again, then broken fence and guess what not covered under policy, err how can a damaged aircon be covered and not a fence. Goodbye.

Jay leigh

Jay leigh

This was a great experience

I found the people helpful and well mannered,l feel the policy was good value and I would have no worries about telling others about it.all I know it was all good

Insurance claim madeYes

The Quote was cheap then doubled

The Quote was cheap then doubled when I went to purchase it I will never look at this insurance company again no wonder people hate insurance company’s they are thieves praying on working class people.

Insurance claim madeNo
Not Happy
Not Happy

Went with Budget no tricks to easy

Easy

One of the cheapest brands out there, very easy to buy a policy online. Haven't had to make a claim yet, but I don't think there would be an issue.

Insurance claim madeNo

whitedog

whitedogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

I have a minor claim which they settled without fuss. Was some initial confusion on some aspects of the policy but these were soon cleared up.
Easy to purchase the policy... website was pretty simple to use.

they have a local claims department - which means you can phone and speak to someone in Australia - not India when something goes wrong

Underwritten by Allianz.. so its got the backing of a big company
nothing to complain about

Stonesy

Stonesyasked

Hi 1 Cover,

I tried to seek a quote for contents insurance in Chifley NSW. The quote form said that you don't provide cover for that area. But it is in the Sydney metro area!? Is there any reason for this?

Hi there,
It could be possible that the location is classed as a commercial or serviced apartment building. Sorry we were unable to help with you particular circumstances. Andrew @ 1Cover

Lyn Uthe

Lyn Utheasked

Hi,
Who underwrites 1 Cover please?
Lyn

Hi Lyn,
Car and home is underwritten by Auto & General Insurance - they also cover brands like Budget Direct. Our Travel Insurance is underwritten by Lloyds - who have been around for 335 years! Thanks for your question, regards. Andrew @ 1Cover

bernie barra

bernie barraasked

i would like a quote on house insurance

Barbara K.1Cover

Hi Bernie,

Welcome to 1Cover! Getting a quote with us is super-fast. Simply call 1300 855 129 (8am-8pm Sydney time) or visit www.1cover.com.au/home-insurance/ for a great price.

Kind regards,