Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

IngerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worthwhile experience

Prompted to take out contents insurance after getting great value car insurance. Easy to set up and Melissa was very helpful. Very good value in comparison to other quotes - some quite outrageous.

Property TypeOther
Inger

Hi Ailsa, I am not called Inger but the review was genuine and written by me. I am Mary R.

Hi Mary,
I apologise for using the name Inger, as this shows as your username on Product Review. However, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your fantastic review with us.

Great company

After getting many quotes I found seniors insurance to be the best price for my needs. The people are great and friendly. She answered all my questions and concerns with knowledge and understanding.

Property TypeDuplex
Karyn

Karyn

Gives peace of mind

Policies are extremely good value compared with other companies. Luckily have not had any need to make a claim for many years. Have been with Australian Seniors for 2-3 years.

Hi Karyn,
It is a pleasure to hear that we can continue to provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you're covered. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Seniors Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Glenn MacDonald

Glenn MacDonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really great and enjoyable contact experience

One of the best telephone contact experiences I have ever had. Consultant Amanda was a breath of fresh air and over the course of 75 minutes she helped me sign up to a House & Contents policy and an additional comprehensive Car policy at really compeditive pricing.

Property TypeTownhouse

MervSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge Increase this year

I just received my renewal for house and contents and was shocked at the increase.,
Last year premium $1396 this year $1866. The house value was increased by $23100 and contents by $3600.
When I asked what the premium would reduce by if we went back to last years values it would only reduce the premium by $ 52 per year. This is a 30% increase .
How can retires self funded or others sustain these huge increases ??
I have had no claims either.
Also I am not in a flood or Fire hazard area
Rusty

Hi there,
Thank you for getting back to me. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I will ensure to escalate your concerns to discuss to discuss further with the relevant team.

Ian

IanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Home and contents

A new policy that was extremely competitive against previous providers and was easily set up with helpful staff. Very good value for money and suited ideally to mature aged people.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Great value compared to others

$1000 dollars cheaper than my previous insurer for annual Home and Contents insurance without the ridiculous monthly payments loading as well. Comparing quotes this seems far more reasonably priced with great cover.

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Home and contents (new policy)

This is a new policy as we have previously been insured by other providers, the policy seems comparable with other similar companies but slightly cheaper than others this time around.

Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Building Insurance

Ok to do online but helpful to have the follow up phone call. I was recommended by my in laws as they found you the cheapest. Your price was comparable with others.

Coverage TypeHome Only

Greg

GregIllawarra, NSW

Very Happy with Australian Seniors Home insurance

I was extremely impressed with the level of cover, excellent reviews on this site and our Consultant Erin who spent over an hour with us, was very patient and went to a lot of effort to ensure we had the cover we required and needed.
In conclusion we are very happy with our choice for H and C Insurance.

Property TypeDuplex
Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product at a good price.

Niki was very helpful, she answered all my questions. And I was very pleased to take up the quote she gave me. It was very easy to set up and I can add a different way of payment when the policy comes into affect

Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Very easy to use website and buy policy

This website is very easy to use and it provides all info. Price is good as well. Easy to navigate back and forth to compare price for different cover levels.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Lois

LoisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price great service

Yes very easy to organise with Erin she was very helpful and called back when I requested. Have decided to change current insurer to seniors.saw the ad on tv ad thought we would try

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

it was good value for money .staff very helpful not pushy

just signed up have compared with previous insurer and found I was paying far to much .it was a eye opener to compare costs and find how much cheaper your cover was

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

First time insurer with Australian seniors

Easy to set up. Follow up after online quote. Friendly professional assistance given. This is my first time dealing with Australian Seniors and would highly recommend this company to friends.

cookiebaba

cookiebaba

So far so good

Talked to Melissa who was very patient and helpful, so I decicded to change my home content insurance from another company to Australian Seniors. Like I always say to people, I hope I never have to make any claims from my insurance company, that means everything is going well. Unfortunately, long long time ago my experience in the past with one certain insurance company was very unpleasant. I have noticed when a company wants your business, they promise the world, it's the after sale service that matters, and proves whether that is a good company or not. So I will see, if one day I have to make a CLAIM ( I hope I never have to ), how quickly Australian Seniors will come to my help.

Property TypeApartment/Unit
Peter A.

Peter A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Happy

The Policy is of excellent value. I decided to go online, but I had a doubt as to whether my outside Pergola would be included. So I phoned to make sure, and the Representative was very helpful, patient,
and pleasant. She went through the entire application again, and explained all details clearly.
All in all, a pleasant experience.

Property TypeTownhouse
Barbara C

Barbara CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Much better rate. Good value.

Easy to set up online. Much better rate than our previous insurer for better cover. Would recommend to anyone. We saved hundreds of dollars by switching to Australian Seniors Home and contents insurance and were so impressed with the savings that we switched our car insurances over as well.

Vicki

VickiIllawarra, NSW

It was hassle free

Yes the policy was good value I have car insurance with Seniors and decided to add home and contents as well because as a pensioner it is great value for money.

Hi Vicki,
I'm glad to hear that we have been able to provide you with an affordable policy that suits your needs. Thank you for sharing your review with us.

Stephen

StephenNorthern Region, NSW

Value

Excellent saving on pre existing policy, plus outstanding service. Very helpful staff followed up enquires at a time that worked for me. Very happy with all my dealing with Australian Seniors

Hi Stephen,
It's wonderful to hear of the outstanding service that you received when speaking with our team members and they were able to assist you accordingly. Thank you for sharing your great review with us.

L.d. Flatt

L.d. Flattasked

Hello, My home and contents policy no. is:HOM104545293. Can you confirm this is still valid to 13/09/2020? I do not have a copy of the policy. With thanks, Lindsay Flatt.

Hi Lindsay,
Thank you for reaching out. I have passed your query on to the relevant team to review and reach out to you.

Hi Lindsay,
I understand you have since been in contact with one of our team members to discuss your policy. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Michaela

Michaelaasked

Hello,
I tried online to get a quote for a contents only insurance and with the amount of 270000 $ the system told me that I can not insure our contents for such a high amount... really?

Trevor
Trevor

Perhaps try a person to person phone call? On line May only be for controlled amounts. Good luck

Hi Michaela,
Thank you for reaching out, I would like to organise one of our team members to reach out to discuss this with you directly. Can you please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Davosnr

Davosnrasked

The review rating reflects the policy quotes and follow up phone call not claims experience.
I want to see reviews regarding claim handling. Where can I find this information?

Hi Davosnr,
Thank you for reaching out to us. All of our customers have the opportunity to leave a review at any stage of their experience with us. Whilst a lot of the reviews we have received are from customers who have recently purchased their policies, we have received some lovely reviews from customers who have had to submit a claim.

Peter S.
Peter S.

Hi Jessica,
I think Davosnr is asking to see those lovely reviews. I have also received a competitive quote from your company but I am concerned about the claims process.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your message. At this time, Product Review does not have a filter available to search only claim related reviews. However, they are available to be viewed amongst the reviews left by our customers.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives