Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Janet Stokes

Janet Stokes

I was dealt with very efficiently and I am pleased with the outcome.
Your agent was very competent. I will probably Renew my policy in twelve months time if the premium does not change.

Diana

DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Peasy

FANTASTIC and FAST to get my home and contents insurance done online. Looking forward to insuring my vehicle in January 2020. Much cheaper than the others. Would definitely recommend Seniors.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

An easy and pleasant experience with a good value policy.

Hopefully I will never need to make a claim, but if I do and the experience is as pleasant and efficient as taking out the policy, they will earn the extra star.

Hi Shane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received.

Pam C.

Pam C.Hunter Region, NSW

The insurance fitted us perfectly

New customer, yes the policy we chose for value and decided to steer away from the company we had before, the price was higher. Yes it was easy to lodge with the lady on the phone who was very helpful.

Hi Pam,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Gayle

GaylePerth, WA

Excellent service and value.

Very good service. Prompt and courteous. Good to talk to somebody who does understand. Have been with Australian Seniors for 2 years and just renewed. Excellent value. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Elisabeth Adams

Elisabeth AdamsPeel, WA

Seniors

Easy Setup. Friendly, informative whilst setting this up. Quite impressed with service and attitude.
Also have Funeral Insurance with Seniors so was an obvious choice to integrate all my insurances together.

Property TypeOther

Hi Elisabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear of the great service that our customers are receiving and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Top customer service!

Our new house and contents policy with Seniors insurance is great value and we were able to save on our annual premiums. Setting up the new policy was very easy to do over the phone and the salesperson was clear and helpful.

Maureen

MaureenGippsland, VIC

straightforward, easy to navigate forms.

On-line quote had easy to fill in forms and immediate response.
good follow up by company rep next day.
clear and precise instructions, felt confident .
good value in comparison to other insurance companies

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Sharyn

SharynGippsland, VIC

This is perfect for us

We have saved over $350 a year by switching to this, the person who helped me was very helpful and answered all my questions and queries. We recently purchased funeral insurance for my mother and were very satisfied then, we will look at bringing our cars across when they are up for renewal as well.

Christine

ChristineNorth Queensland, QLD

Very good value

Getting a quote online was very easy and had a customer service rep. call to see if I had any questions that needed to be answered. Excellent value excellent service.

Hi Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to obtain a quote via our website and of the great service that you have received.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very competitive.

I received a online quote for home and contents insurance and was pleased with the price compared to my current insurer for the same policy. It was easy to set up and only took about 5-10 minutes to do.

Nola

NolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Price excellent

The Insurance Policy just purchased has very good value at a very reasonable price, cancelled previous Insurance with previous Insurance company as they were too expensive and excessive with the excess amount

Hi Nola,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. I am delighted to hear that you find your policy to be good value and reasonably priced. Thank you for sharing your experience.

John J

John JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple Sign Up Process - Friendly Customer Service

Sign up online and found the process very easy for my household contents insurance.
Rang the customer service line to check a few things and from there it took 5 minutes and my policy was created and paid for.
Very friendly and helpful customer service staff on the phone

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cover looks good at present

Value for money was very good. Will be reviewing closely in 12 months time to see if they cost goes up.
Happy with the fact I could cover my hearing aids.

Hi Graham,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. I am delighted to hear that you find your policy to be good value and the cover suitable to your needs. Thank you for sharing your experience.

julie yardleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect.

Excellent,friendly and quick service.Also good value for money,only new to Australian Seniors.I set it up over the phone and asked if I had any questions I needed answering.I would recommend Australian Seniors to my friends and family.

You are welcome.

Cant rate we havent started using it yet

Andrew seemed polite and appeared to know what he was talking about. Good value and very easy to set up. This is the first time we have used this insurance company.

Hi Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that Andrew was able to assist in setting up your policy and that we can provide you with a suitable option.

SusanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service and prices.

Policy good. Customer service rep excellent. I wish I had joined earlier. Everything explained carefully to me and I wasn't rushed to make choices of cover. And easy setting up.

Hi Susanne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Your most welcome. Susanne Blythe

New House & Contents Insurance with Australian Seniors Insurance

Policy was very easy to set up over the phone, Amanda was very helpful and explained everything in an easy to understand way. She covered everything I asked about and a few extra things too. Thank you Amanda.

NOLG4ME

NOLG4MESydney, NSW

SO FAR, SO GOOD....

Have only just joined so I guess the real test (next review) will be if/when I ever have to claim. Hopefully it goes as smoothly as joining today. I found Lynn extremely patient on the phone and her customer service skills were fabulous. Very genuine (unlike Youi consultants)

VivaMexico

VivaMexicoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quote was easy with a great price

I found the online quoting very intuitive and easy to complete. Got a better house and content cover for less than all the competitors. The only downside was the small limits on special items claims, but that is not a big issue for me; only had a small number of items that I had to individually list.

Allan

Allanasked

I would also like to know about real people having real claims. Most insurance companies have wonderful staff that are well trained to sell their product and hence receive wonderful reviews about how helpful they were.
However I am trying (not very successfully) to judge insurance companies on their handling of claims. This is the area where they all seem to fall over and all insurance companies I have tried looking at have very poor reviews when people have tried to make legitimate claims. I understand that most people having good experiences will never write about it, and only those who have bad experiences will write a review.

Clifford
Clifford

I only ever make a Claim, if I need to do so. That is not very often.

Happy customer

Happy customerasked

Has anybody had the need to make a claim on their Home and Contents Insurance???? Did they get treated fairly or did they find that the Insurance company only collects premiums with no intention to pay potential claims.

Lyn
Lyn

No claims have been made.

Ned
Ned

I also want to know about claims, as there is absolutely nothing on real people making real claims on here! Only good reviews on setting up their customers insurance. - Has anyone had any real experiences with claims out there with Seniors?

Hi Ned,
Thank you for your question. Product Review is a public platform where people can rate and review services and products and the shops that sell them. It is an unbiased user experience and it assists other potential customers to make better informed decisions when purchasing a product or service. A customer can submit a review at any point and can share their experience on Product Review. It may be that they only obtained a quote, or they may have proceeded with a purchase or claim. To learn more about reviews you can review further information on the Product Reviews Help Centre https://support.productreview.com.au/hc/en-us .

Mary D.asked

I am currently on holidays In France and my car was involved In An accident and I have completed and submitted 12/10 online claim and it has been acknowledged. Our problem is that the 1300 and 13 13 43 do not work outside Aust.and we are unable us to speak with anyone in company. Please provide a direct number to contact Melbourne office?We are extremely frustrated and concerned.Mary Downie

Hi Mary,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you call +61 13 13 43. However, if you continue to experience any issues please contact our team via email at customercare@insurance.seniors.com.au.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives