Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Greg

GregPeel, WA

Great service staff

The staff were very friendly and helpful in setting up my new policy as this is my first time insuring with the company
Would highly recommend to friends to insure with national senior insurance

First time with Seniors

Mys first time with "Seniors insurance. Changed from other insurer. Lisa was patient, friendly and helped me set up a home and contents policy which was much cheaper than my previous insurer

Michael K

Michael K

clear coverage

We are new members and happy with policy coverage, especially for the price and extras covered. A much cheaper and affordable premium to what we were paying. Easy to complete on line.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Seniors Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Good value

New policy, changing from long term alternative provider that was diminishing in service/value. Good telephone interaction, although a little lengthy as building material (Stucco) could not be found on the policy.

Barbara

BarbaraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Good value

Lovely friendly service on line, and very satisfied with the quote, the same type of cover as previously had , so didn’t hesitate to change over. A much better and affordable premium. Thank you.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

I changed over my home content insurance and you were brilliant.

You came in considerably cheaper than my current Westpac insurer. I have saved myself allot of money. I got very good value for money. I have been with Westpac for some years.

Claim MadeNo

It was like winning a Logie with no acting experience....like being on Home & Away...

It was really good to have someone who followed up the initial quote and literally rang me every day to remind me. Moving house and remembering everything I had to do was like oil and water....it was never going to come together. My previous insurance company wasn't returning my calls and with the moving date looming - I was really appreciative that Seniors offered a reasonable rate and were actually available - winner winner, chicken dinner....that's all I have to say about that....

Good customer service

Just enrolled for a home insurance and customer service was great. hven't had any claims yet, so not sure about that experience. Good quote
But overall great job australian seniors customer service team

Coverage TypeHome Only
Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price

Just joined
Excellent service and advice
Very helpful
Quick response
Very good value for money
Easy to change part's of the policy to better suit my financial situation
Customer service personal were very happy and friendly to talk to

Direct service and information

I found my policy to be of good value in comparison to other insurers and the girl on the other end of the phone was most helpful and knowledgeable thank you.

Policy is good value

Have had funeral insurance for a couple of years thought I would try house and contents insurance. I was extremely happy with the customer service I received today and thought the premium was reasonable.

Pauline

PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, helpful, everything explained.

The policy was definitely good value comparing it with my current policy. The first time I have taken out a policy with Australian Seniors and will definitely contacting them for future insurance needs

Property TypeOther
Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - saved me $500/per year

Rebecca was the team member who assisted me with Home, Contents and Motor Vehicle insurance
Very professional, return my requested call back and was very knowledgeable.
Communication clearly and always repeated things if required
I purchased all 3

Dawn D

Dawn DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind

I am happy with customer service that I received today David was very thorough polite and understanding something I have found lacking with other insurance companies that I have had to deal with of late only because of Covid and living here in Victoria . I have had other insurance with Australian Seniors for a couple of years.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Property TypeDuplex

Excellent customer service from Irene

Policy was good value. I have not lodged a claim. I have taken a new policy. New policy. Dealing with Irene was excellent. Everythinh was explained well and she had so much patience. No hard sell, she went over all options

Sally D

Sally DOrange

Quite satisfied

I haven’t had to lodge a claim, however I found the set up easy, fairly good value and I have several other policies with this company, so all good so far

Property TypeVilla

Hi Sally,
I'm pleased to hear that you have found value in your new policy and that setting up your cover was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

charliev

charlievSouth East Queensland, QLD

well satisfied

I thought the policy was good value, and the lady, was very courteous and friendly made it all very easy to do, I have also switched my car insurance over.

Great Value!

Very pleased with the value was able to achieve a slight saving by changing to to Australian Seniors. Very easy to set up online and will be changing my car insurances over too. The consultant who contacted me was very professional, helpful explaining everything carefully.

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

satisfied customer

Very Happy with the premiums on home and contents insurance. easy to set up online. Went with Seniors as price quoted was much more affordable than my existing insurance company.

Meggie

Meggie

New Policy

Everything was done on line. Very straight forward and easily navigated. Premium was very competitive. First time purchaser. Documents received promptly on line. Process was seamless very happy so far with my experience.

Misslaneasked

After telephone call to day I asked for my policy to be resent via my E Mail as I have inadvertently deleted it but it has not been done.
[Number Removed]

Hi Misslane,
Thank you for reaching out and for providing your details. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your policy documents as requested. I have passed your request on to the relevant team to resend these for you.

Still no document !

I'm Mrs Rosalie Vade

Mary

Maryasked

Why is the contents amount $20000? All I own are 15-20 years old and I am 77 going on 78. zi cannot afford to upgrade any of possessions. I am totally dependent on the government aged pension.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further with you. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I will refer your concerns to the relevant team to be in touch with you to review your policy further.

Hi Mary,
Thanks again for responding to my private message, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Edo

Edoasked

Do you cover / have an office in Hobart?

Hi Edo,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. We currently have stores located in Lake Haven and Castle Hill NSW. However, if you would like to obtain a quote, please do not hesitate to send us a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you.
Jessica