Verifiedseniors.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• 3+ months
Claim ApprovedYes · No
Knowledgeable, helpful customer service
Good value for money
Easy to set up and manage

2,225 reviews
Noelene
Noelene

satisfied

Found consultant very helpful and courteous with information that I requested. Show details
Ros D
Ros D

Contact.firstname
Contact.firstname

Michael M.
Michael M.Darling Downs, QLD

Good Value and a renowned Insurance Company

I feel safe insuring with a reputable insurance company such as Australian Seniors. Website very clear and easy to follow. Also, the language is not impossibly full of industry jargon which makes the process beautifully painless. The policy is good value for my requirements. Show details ·  1
Cazzer
CazzerGippsland, VIC3 posts

Seniors Insurance

Answered all my questions and I got a great cover. Show details ·  1
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Happy dance

We got a good deal for our car insurance so thought we would check out the Home & Contents insurance. We were not disappointed. A recent change in our current insurers underwriter necessitating a new policy motivated us. The premium was about half what we were being asked to pay for the new policy and it was needed in a lump sum. Dry happy with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Shane M.
Shane M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Every agent i spoke to today treated me as a valued client, and basically took ownership, and guided me through the whole process, giving me the time to evaluate everything and explained in detail my policy Show details ·  1
steve r.2 posts

the best insurance company in Australia

what a breath of fresh air to find a insurance company that are willing to provide fair and reasonable insurances, their service and commitment to provide genuine honest pricing leaves the others in the dust well done Show details ·  1
Geertruida bugg
Geertruida bugg
  Fair Incentive

Awesome information

Your customer service was excellent thank you and very explanatory Show details ·  1
Peter B.
Peter B.Northern Region, NSW4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Pleasant

The young man who helped me knew his product, was polite and not pushy. Show details ·  3
Victor Drury
Victor Drury

A wonderful experience

Your representative was very professional and so polite and very knowledgeable it was a real pleasure working with her plus I have saved $800 Show details ·  1
Robert
RobertSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Changing address

Moving to new address was made easy with new policy & cancellation of old policy.
Staff were excellent, friendly & professional.
Highly recommend Aust Sen Ins Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan15 posts

Quoting system is good

The Quoting system is good. It is allowed to change options to see what is the best for you.
I have tried others (not to name them here), they were confused, unclear, probably try to foolish you. Show details ·  1
Kaycee
Kaycee

Professional, helpful and friendly service

All staff that I dealt with were professional, friendly and very helpful. Answered all my questions and nothing too much trouble. Show details ·  1
Laura
Laura2 posts

New policy

Nick was very understanding, nicely spoken , polite and helpful.
He answered all my questions. Show details ·  1

Kenboy
Kenboy

I just can’t understand how everyone rates an insurance company SOLELY on how easy it was to sign up. The truth is that is meaningless. The assessment criteria should be based ONLY on how the insurance company handles claims

steve r.

Well kenboy when all other insurance quotes were hundreds of dollars dearer that might give you a clue on the rating hope that helps

Michael G.
Michael G.
Sharon
Sharon

Does Australian Seniors insure home and contents in risk areas? I live in North Queensland. Never been flooded, made one claim which was about 30 years ago for fusion.

Tomb
Tomb

We would like to get a quote for our home & content, but we have no idea when our house was built. Any idea how we could find out? Council was no help.

Contact.firstnamePhil
Contact.firstnamePhil

Ask a real estate salesman ,he will give you a confident answer.

About Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Seniors Home & Contents Insurance covers your building and contents from fires, theft, storms, and other disasters.

You can choose from 2 levels of cover:

• Essential Cover: covers damage caused by fires, earthquakes, storm, flooding, as well as theft and damage from riot of civil commotion.
  • Top Cover: covers everything in Essential Cover, as well as accidental damage, and contents in transit.

There are limit differences between Top and Essentials levels of cover for covered events.

You can choose your level of cover and your payment frequency, set your basic excess amount, and add any optional extras you might want. Optional extras include cover for portable valuables, and cover for electrical burnout and food spoilage.

Points of praise:

• The customer service of Australian Seniors was praised, with users saying that consultants were efficient in getting back to them, and were very understanding of their situation.
  • Reviewers also noted that the policy represented good value for money. They said that it was more affordable than other similar policies.
  • According to reviewers, organising their insurance online is quick and easy.
  • Some reviewers were also impressed with their consultant’s extensive knowledge about seniors’ affairs, with one user noting that the customer service representative they dealt with had good working knowledge of retirement community housing.
CategoryHome and Contents Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Health, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel
Awards 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more