Pauline

PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, helpful, everything explained.

The policy was definitely good value comparing it with my current policy. The first time I have taken out a policy with Australian Seniors and will definitely contacting them for future insurance needs

Property TypeOther
Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent - saved me $500/per year

Rebecca was the team member who assisted me with Home, Contents and Motor Vehicle insurance
Very professional, return my requested call back and was very knowledgeable.
Communication clearly and always repeated things if required
I purchased all 3

Dawn D

Dawn DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peace of mind

I am happy with customer service that I received today David was very thorough polite and understanding something I have found lacking with other insurance companies that I have had to deal with of late only because of Covid and living here in Victoria . I have had other insurance with Australian Seniors for a couple of years.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Property TypeDuplex
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Seniors Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Excellent customer service from Irene

Policy was good value. I have not lodged a claim. I have taken a new policy. New policy. Dealing with Irene was excellent. Everythinh was explained well and she had so much patience. No hard sell, she went over all options

Sally D

Sally DOrange

Quite satisfied

I haven’t had to lodge a claim, however I found the set up easy, fairly good value and I have several other policies with this company, so all good so far

Property TypeVilla

Hi Sally,
I'm pleased to hear that you have found value in your new policy and that setting up your cover was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

charliev

charlievSouth East Queensland, QLD

well satisfied

I thought the policy was good value, and the lady, was very courteous and friendly made it all very easy to do, I have also switched my car insurance over.

Great Value!

Very pleased with the value was able to achieve a slight saving by changing to to Australian Seniors. Very easy to set up online and will be changing my car insurances over too. The consultant who contacted me was very professional, helpful explaining everything carefully.

Maureen

MaureenSydney, NSW

satisfied customer

Very Happy with the premiums on home and contents insurance. easy to set up online. Went with Seniors as price quoted was much more affordable than my existing insurance company.

Meggie

Meggie

New Policy

Everything was done on line. Very straight forward and easily navigated. Premium was very competitive. First time purchaser. Documents received promptly on line. Process was seamless very happy so far with my experience.

Chantal Lebret

Chantal Lebret

Competitively priced!

We currently have a double storey home and wanted to reduce our building cover to what it would cost today to rebuild a single storey home. Our current insurer wouldn’t allow this. So we switched. Excellent and straightforward process online.

Coverage TypeHome Only
les

lesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Already have 3 x car insurance - ( started this year ) - they were good value as is this
One - setting up by phone was a breeze as the young lady was patient, friendly and professional

Hi Les,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with suitable cover for your Home & Contents.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Well handled.

I found the process of setting up a new contents policy easy and satisfying thanks to the competence and thoroughness of the staff involved. The amount charged seemed fair and reasonable.

Property TypeDuplex
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Very friendly and helpful staff covering all basis of the policy.

The policy is good value and the exact product needed for my mother. She is very pleased and the staff were helpful every time we called or needed to make changes.

Very detailed

New insurer
Very attentive call centre contact
Comparison quote very competitive
Previous insurer unable to respond to price competition
Details within cover are very precise and detailed
emailed Policy provided on completion of quote process

Property TypeApartment/Unit
Margarita

MargaritaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My policy was very easy to set up and the customer service was very friendly and informative.
This is my first time with Australian Seniors home and contents insurance and I was very happy with their competitive rate.

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

Your consultant was excellent.
The wait time should be better.
Your payment process should be by Bank Transfer or B pay , I do not like Direct Debit and will not pay in this way in future.

Hi Jessica.
You have not addressed the main point regarding the payment terms.
Alan Travell

Hi Alan,
Thank you for your response. At this time we only accept payments via direct debt and credit card. However, I have passed your feedback onto our team for future consideration.

Sandra

SandraSouthwest, VIC

A new policy which covers all my requirements

I found that all my needs were met and the price was very competitive. Erin was very helpful and understanding and everything was completed within an hour including a confirmation Email

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Erin and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

Exactly what I wanted

I recently purchased home contents insurance from this company. The price they charged was very competitive and represented good value for money. The online process to set up the policy was easy to follow and very quick. Excellent value for money and simple, effective processes. I'm very happy with the outcome and would recommend this company to any prospective purchaser.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

This was so much cheaper than my previous Insurer and the Rep was very pleasant and helpful

This is a new policy and was easy to set up, of course with the Rep who was very experienced, questions that I asked were answered in a very Professional manner, I felt at ease in the conversation in setting up this Policy.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy so far.

Just signed up with a considerable saving. Rep was very pleasant, helpful and patient. Changing over was easy and direct debit is available which was not with our previous company.

Misslaneasked

After telephone call to day I asked for my policy to be resent via my E Mail as I have inadvertently deleted it but it has not been done.
[Number Removed]

Hi Misslane,
Thank you for reaching out and for providing your details. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your policy documents as requested. I have passed your request on to the relevant team to resend these for you.

Still no document !

I'm Mrs Rosalie Vade

Mary

Maryasked

Why is the contents amount $20000? All I own are 15-20 years old and I am 77 going on 78. zi cannot afford to upgrade any of possessions. I am totally dependent on the government aged pension.

Hi Mary,
Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further with you. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I will refer your concerns to the relevant team to be in touch with you to review your policy further.

Edo

Edoasked

Do you cover / have an office in Hobart?

Hi Edo,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. We currently have stores located in Lake Haven and Castle Hill NSW. However, if you would like to obtain a quote, please do not hesitate to send us a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives