Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

• Home & Contents (306)
    • Contents Only (92)
    • Home Only (30)
  • Type of Claim
    • Storm and Rainwater (3)
    • Impact at Home (1)
  • Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks (2) · 3+ months (1) · <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (0)

Very Easy Transaction - Great Value

We found it extremely easy to understand the information and receive a quote. The price was extremely good and the conditions very fair i.e if our kitchen burns we will get the same materials such as granite bench top as long as it is within the amount the house is insured for. A lot of others do not provide this same level without additional cost. There was opportunity to choose our excess from $100-$1000.
The follow up phone calls were excellent and we were able to ask questions and clarify information.
It was easy to accept and pay for our premium on-line saving time and effort.

Good so far.

First time insured with Aust Seniors. Price is good. Some limitations on policy but hopefully worth the trade off for cheaper premium. Very helpful phone assistance. Hopefully just as helpful if I need to make a claim. Difficult to find reviews on claims. Not sure what this means.

Hi Kate,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Leonarda

LeonardaSydney, NSW

Happy

Saved approx $180 from my previous insurer. A lot cheaper to what other insurance companies quoted. Easy to obtain a quote on line and setup new policy. Payment was easy.

Hi Leonarda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that suits your needs and was so simple to setup.
Alisa

Glenda

GlendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was easy doing home insurance on line

I did it online so didnt talk to anybody. Was happy that it didnt take long time in obtaining quote. Was grest getting discount for being a senior. Hard trying to type 30 words on this. Have stated all i need to say about it.

Coverage TypeHome Only

Hi Glenda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy online and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Very happy 5/5

Very competitively priced, and most satisfied with the quote and ease of process.
I have already recommended it to others in the age group.
This is my second policy with this insurer.

Raymond Campbell

Raymond CampbellSydney, NSW

Ease of taking out policy

Policy is extremely good value compared to my current policy. Looked at several other insurers and this appeared to be the best value.
Getting a quote on the web site was easy to navigate.
Contacted by Call Centre, operator was very helpful and pleasant.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Missing from what would have made a good service great

New to this company to replace a policy about to expire. The policy appears to be good value but until you delve deeper you don't realise how many optional extras there are that add up quite significantly to make it standard with other policies. **PLEASE find a way to make initial online quote details available to the client. It was the consultant's word against mine what I had said online and the $ difference was significant.

Hi Possum,
Thank you for your feedback, we have sent you a private message in regards to your enquiry.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing price

Just joined - policy looks great value and was very easy to set up. Was very clearly explained but of course have not submitted a claim yet so hopefully will be good if we do.

karen

karenIllawarra, NSW

wont insure my area now as we had bush fires !!!

Is this the new normal. My area escaped the bushfires on the south coast in late November & now when I want to insure my house...this company will not insure us... Seriously, i've been insured for 20 years without a claim & now insurance companies will just not touch the south coast of NSW... NICE!!!

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

This review is difficult and irrelevant

One Day so review is irrelevant. Amanda Dean was good to deal with.
Would have been better if I could have emailed information. Calls were recorded so insurer has a record but we do not

Kaye

KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality cover for realistic price

Knowledgeable staff, quick and easy to arrange and a quality cover.
East too contact and not on hold for eveer. Will be definitely looking to change the car etc to seniors too

Barry

BarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service by Aust Seniors staff

Yes, we felt this policy was quite competitive. It was easy to set up and the Aust Seniors call centre operator ,Cameron, was very helpful and patient.
All the details were explained very clearly and we were given plenty of opportunity to ask for clarification and further information.
We have been with Aust Seniors for about 5 years.

Coverage TypeHome Only

Hi Barry,
Thank you so much, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear of the great service you received from Cameron and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.
Alisa

Annual review of insurances

Reviewed current insurances, Seniors more than comparable and very cost effective. Very pleasent and knowledgeable person on other end of phone. Also nice to get straight through and not being put on hold

Contents Insurance

Easy experience to set up online.

As my now previous insurer's renewal quote was exorbitant, I researched and investigated many other companies and looked at the reviews left by ordinary people.

Australian Seniors provided me with an excellent competitive quote, which has saved me over $200.00, even after upping my coverage. The experience online was very quick and easy.

Thank you! :)

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Insurance with no pressure.

Policy was easy to set up the lady I talked to was very efficient.We have transferred our auto insurance also . Many companies talk of loyalty we have changed to you because there loyalty was a joke. We will see how you do next year.

Hi Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received.

Cherry

CherrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Home and content insurance.

Was given a great quote on insurace. I ended up not taking this up as my original insurer advised of benefits I have on my insurance which is not offered on new policy. The staff were fantastic. Polite and professional.

Hi Cherry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with your query.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent Coverage.

Seniors gave me coverage on my contents that I couldn't get with my last provider.More than happy with the policy and service. Would recommend them to my friends and family helpful on my specific needs.

Pauline

PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely satisfied.

This contact was to change from my existing insurer to Australian Seniors.
From the first contact my enquiries and finally the set up of my policy were handled promptly and professionally.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Clas Service

Quick & easy to take out Contents Policy. Very happy with advice & information given & pricing as well as details regarding valuables & portables cover. Consultant extremely helpful giving all information necessary for me to understand fully

Property TypeApartment/Unit

Irene Mitchell

Irene MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I found the policies I was quoted and accepted were very competitive and in some cases had more coverage especially with my home and contents policy.
The two car policies were competitive as well.

Hi Irene,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Joseph Vella

Joseph Vellaasked

what is the premium increase for Home contents insurance ,
from 250,000 t0 350,000?
I currently have a policy with you.

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I am unable to advise of the premium changes via Product Review, however I would like to arrange for one of our team members to contact you and assist further. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Annie C

Annie Casked

Hi we are currently insured by Seniors for Home and Contents
but we have spent ages on the phone trying to get through from Western Australia.
I would like someone to ring us back if possible. Can you assist please.

Hi Anne C,
Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am sorry to hear about delays you are experiencing. If you can kindly reply to the private message and I will arrange for a team member to contact you and assist with your query.
Sharon

Daliaasked

I am having trouble with a claim with another insurance company that outsources all phone calls. At 77 and having a low volume phone I would like to know if I change to you would it be be possible to communicate with a person during the length of a claim who has English as a first language. I have had trouble sleeping for two nights due to stress of miscommunication.

Hi Dalia,
Thank you for your question. Our contact centres are located in both Australia and South Africa which allows us to focus on the best possible customer experience through extended availability. All our trained representatives will be able to assist you with any query you may have.
Sharon

Dalia

Thank you, I am a two finger typist and at 77 I need to be able to communicate with my insurer by phone. I should be in contact soon. Dalia . PS The stars helped me choose you.

Dalia

I have been holding for a long time time to speak to some one, one question is will I be speaking to a person who has English as a first language and who will understand me?

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives