Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (9)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (8)
    • 3+ months (9)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (29) · No (3)
Yolanda Brunton

Yolanda BruntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would strongly recommend Seniors Ins

Was so easy to set up, service and explanation of Policy was excellent. Had a recent Hail storm claim, was sorted quickly and easily. Have been with this company one year and intend changing over my car to Seniors.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater
Claim ApprovedYes

great value

I have now joined Australian Seniors. A very friendly and helpful lady set up the account. The premium is lower and better value than our last insurance. Hopefully we never need to claim.

Brigid

BrigidSydney, NSW

excellent service and follow through

Called me back to make sure I understood quote.Most quotes I got online did not follow up. Friendly ,clear service.Competitive rates and very happy so far with first time buying contents

Property TypeApartment/Unit
Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Seniors Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Marcia Fowler

Marcia FowlerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New policy

I am a new member and found the customer service lady, Lynn, very comprehensive and easy to understand also the premium very competitive with my previous insurer. Hopefully if ever the need arises, a claim will be as easy as it was in setting up the new Policy.

Property TypeVilla
Ellen

EllenHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

I have just joined Australian Seniors and the process was easy, the policy is good value and the person I spoke to, Rafhin, was friendly, easy to understand and understanding.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

N ew contents insurance query

Very accommodating approach to our query. Explained everything in an understandable way.
Need to get back to us & did so when we were available which was difficult as we were away in the country.

Property TypeDuplex
Rob

Robadelaide sa

So disappointed

I made my first claim with this Co. And was so disgusted with the response.. a 1100 x 850 window was accidenty broken. I rang the call centre to make a claim. To be told they would send an assessor!.. For a broken window?. Then the crunch came, they said there will be a $500. Excess charge, I stopped the call in disbelief, called a local glazier ,Gawler Glass, who was on site in less than an hour. Fixed the windows, cleaned up and charged me a very reasonable $195. To do the job.
I am very seriously considering my options and will be seeking quotes for my insurance needs.

Amazed 13

Amazed 13Sydney, NSW

Excellent front end customer service

Contacted seniors on recommendation of a friend. I got a quote on line and liked what I saw.I contactedSeniors directly via telephone. I spoke to Rebecca who was more than helpful in providing me with the information I needed and explaining everything along the way in the process. I accepted 2 policies, Car and home and contents at a better rat than my previous insurer.

George

GeorgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Personal Service and Quote

Looked after very well by Rick. Much cheaper quotes leading to an irresistible offer. All options explored and explained for both my house and contents and the car. Made easy to understand and compare.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy friendly quote process

Competitive quote, and clearly explained. A quality process. Quote accepted. My first contact with Seniors. I was clearly dealing with an Australian and not a foreign call center with an accent.

Daryl

DarylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cheapest contents insurance

Significantly cheaper than our previous insurer who did a 25% increase on renewal. I don't understand why they do this as it cost more to get a new customer than keep an existing one.

Property TypeApartment/Unit

Hi Daryl,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with cover that is both suitable and affordable to your needs.
Jessica

Linda Webb

Linda WebbSydney, NSW

Among the worst experiences of my life

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Type of ClaimFire
Claim ApprovedYes

Peace of mind

Been with Seniors insurance for 3 years for my home insurance. Very competitive price. Had to make a claim about 2 years ago and they made the process so easy. Work was completed in a few days. Staff on the phone are always friendly and helpful and any enquiry I have had had been dealt with really promptly.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater
Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service.

I have recently searched for quotes for my car, home and contents insurance and was very happy with the service I received. I was also surprised at the speed I received a phone call back. It seems that these policies, as well as being cheaper they also gave better value. Impressed with the Sydney staff member, I wish I had gotten her name.

John

JohnGippsland, VIC

I have just completed the online quote system for both car; home and content insurance and was very impressed how easy the site was to navigate to navigate; and was ever more impressed with price - definitely value for money.

Margi D.

Margi D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clear explanations and a great price

Joanne was extremely helpful (and patient!). The new policy is much better value than what we've had in the past and we felt confident in changing companies for our insurance needs

Gail C.

Gail C.Queensland

Great communication and listening skills

I feel the policy was good value and it was easy to set up new policy and compare the products that Australian Seniors have. I have also compared car policy prices for my nest renewal.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Frank

FrankMount Warrigal

Brilliant service all done with a call by Australian Seniors Insurance

I just finished the insurance Quote online which i was impressed with the price, then the phone rang. I had a lovely lady from Australian Seniors ring me about the insurance and went thru it with me in detail. It was nice to talk to a real person so that I could ask questions as we went along. I was treated like I was important which made me feel nice and comfortable, well done Australian Seniors Insurance.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to follow instructions for quote retrieval.

Website is easy to follow and understand. Terminology is explained well. Great to read such impressive reviews. Good value for money. Very competitive price for home and contents insurance. Hope to have a long association with this insurer.

Christine

ChristineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Online home/contents- great service

I received my rnl which had increased by $400. I did the online quote and was contacted by a lovely lady (sorry I cant remember her name) who was able to take me through the policy and answer my questions and saved $70 a month