Seniors Home & Contents Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (12)
    • 2-4 weeks (4)
    • 1-2 months (9)
    • 3+ months (11)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (34) · No (5)
Customer
Customer

Very expensive in comparison to others.

Did an online quote with them today to change insurers after unhappy with current insurer. Was told I could save up to 30% for an online quote which the eventual issued quote claimed was included. However, they were nearly twice as much as previous insurer. Did not take it out.

biker121
biker121South East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to deal with

Got back to me in a very short time after I lodged the claim and very understanding and gave me the replacement computer that I wanted. Thanks so much for all your help

Hi Biker121,
Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us. It is an absolute pleasure to hear that your recent claim experience was met with ease and that you have been left feeling happy with the outcome.

John D
John DSouthwest, VIC

happy customer

The consultant was very forthcoming with answers and prices and was prepared to give "other" advice on what coverage we needed and also allowed us to change our excess to a price that not only suited us but gave us the coverage we required

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Seniors Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Praise

This is my first policy with Seniors and more than satisfied with the ease of set up and the cost of the policy the staff person doing the policy was very helpful

rob t
rob t

easy process for house insurance

this policy was the lowest quote that i obtained for the next 12 months,will see what happens next year without the 30% discount.the process was easy,and payment process the same.

Hi Rob,
We are pleased to hear that you have found our processes easy and that you are happy with the quote provided. Thank you for sharing your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Scott

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Terry
TerryCLARKSON WA

Happy with the outcome

Relatively easy to set up and pretty good value.
A bit of a pain having to receive a phone call which is generated when I opened up my quote.
Have not lodged a claim.
My cover starts from 27th July 2021

Hi Terry,
It is great to hear that you have found good value in your cover and that setting up your policy was met with ease. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for providing us with this great review.

Derrick Pereira
Derrick PereiraSydney, NSW

Great customer service

This is my first year with Australian Seniors Home & Contents Insurance. The service advisor Amanda was very knowledgeable and patient and I was very impresed and happy with her Service.

foxy
foxyPerth, WA

Great Service

Very easy to do a House Contents Insurance Policy. Nina the representative was very polite, helpful and professional. We did the whole transaction in the one day after verifying different queries with her.

Friendly knowledgeable staff.

I've only recently switched to Australian Seniors I'm glad I did, good value competitive rates and friendly staff who were able to help me with my enquiry and followed through exactly the way they said they would.

Rod
RodMid North Coast, NSW

Home and contents cover

Yes good policy what suits me in retirement
Nice and friendly sales team listen to what I wanted and were very prompt to act
Have never submitted claim. In my time with insurers

About 4 years

Wendy
WendySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Huge Savings!

I just saved over $250 per month by changing all of our Insurance over to Australian Seniors - House & Contents and Motor Vehicle insurances so couldn't be happier!! This also included better insurance coverage on all products. Also, thanks to the customer service officer, Lyn, who also assisted me with clarification of some of the product information during the process of purchasing online.

Great product and service

We were impressed with how thorough our agent was and how easy it was to sign up. Was impressed with the cost of our cover saving us hundreds of dollars

Wendy
WendyVictoria

Home/contents/car combined

New Policy was explained at length. Lyn the consultant was very informative and a pleasure to deal with. The follow up call sealed the deal. Very easy to deal with. Here’s hoping if I ever have to make a claim that it will be as easy to navigate.

Ann
AnnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Seniors Home and Content Insurance…

I spoke to ERIN yesterday.She was an absolute delight.VERY helpful,patient and informative.
She made it all so easy.
I have not been with this company before yesterday. I shall certainly recommend it to my friends.

Alan M
Alan MPerth, WA

Perfect

Very good rates , very easy to set up. Instant feedback, and policy immediately available on email. A pleasure to deal with. a very easy application form and immediate acceptance, and verification.

Hi Alan,
It is great to hear that you have found your policy easy to set up and that our service was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for sharing your review with us, we appreciate the nice feedback.

Read more reviews - page 2

Peter
Peterasked

What percentage of claims are paid out by Australian Seniors Insurance

Hi Peter,
Thank you for your reaching out. Can you please provide your contact details and we can arrange for one of our team members to be in contact with you to assist with your query further.

Donna S.
Donna S.asked

Can I please get a quote for $404,000 House with $750 excess and $72,000 Contents with $200 excess for combined insurance postcode 4022
Built 1993
Brick veneer
Concrete Tiled Roof

Ernron
Ernron

I am not a Seniors rep, just a customer. Go to the website and get a quote, put in what you want and it will fix you up. On line you get a bigger discount than getting a rep on the phone. Good luck.

Hi Donna,
Thank you for reaching out with your query.
You are able to organise an online quote on our website, https://www.seniors.com.au/home-contents-insurance
Alternatively, please send me a private message with your contact details if you would like for me to arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you to discuss further.

clifford W.
clifford W.asked

how do i get a quote

Hi Clifford,
Thank you for reaching out. You can request a quote through our user-friendly online portal at https://quoter.seniors.com.au/Home/YourInsurance/QY8T1I11#_ga=2.236808069.562066703.1618368488-1046759940.1610322037
Alternatively, if you would like for one of our team members to be in touch with you to assist you through the process, please reply to my private message with your contact number and I will arrange this for you.

See all Seniors Home & Contents Insurance questions