52011 Polygon Helios 500

100% · 50%

Dazzler62
Dazzler62AU

Great overall bike

Really nice package couldnt believe the price did a quick check on the net and the parts alone would have cost more really great service from Bikes online Jake & Jono + nice sounding lady (no Name) allied did a fantastic job to 4 days to tassie. Bike is really worth a look, ride great, finish is tops and service from B/O first class
Price - Price - Price & service from a top bike shop
Havent found anything yet and dont think I will
Michael Cahill
Michael CahillSummer Hill, NSW

Excellent quality bike at this price point

I ordered a Helios 500 in March from bicyclesonline.com.au but ended up picking it up from their North Bondi store (rather than wait for it in transit over a rare sunny weekend). In the six weeks since, it has met or exceeded my expectations: it was well put together with no work for me to do, the weight compares well with full carbon bikes that cost twice as much and the aluminium frame is stiff and well constructed.
good quality for the price, fast!
Shaun17
Shaun17Darwin

Great Bike

This bike is great value for money. The groupset and wheels alone are worth more that what I paid for this bike. So you basically get a frame for free. And I cant fault the frame. I wasn't expecting much but the quality is very good, especially for this price range.

Bike is nice to ride and looks great too!

Very happy with my purchase and with bicycles online. Would definitely purchase from them again.
Great value.

Stevenshi900
Stevenshi900SYDNEY2 posts

Excellent value and quality

Found this bike on ebay originally. some further research showed that bicycles online in manly distributed this bike. And what a price. For the money you would be hard pressd to find this type of componentry! I am very new to road bikes and the bikes offered by polygon at bicycles online cater for levels. I found the helios 500 everything I wanted as a first bike. Postage was very fast and after putting the bike together I went on a quick ride. This bike its very smooth and handles hill climbing effortlessly. I also bought pedals, knicks and a helmet and the bicycles online were more than helpful. A pleasure deal with and fantastic bike.
Value and quality
Lynette09
Lynette09SYDNEY

Bargain and brilliant

The 500 was too good a buy to let go. The guys at Bicycles Online were a great help, online and on the phone, and the bike arrived two days later. The components of this bike are far better than the price would indicate. It rides beautifully, looks fabulous (very important!) and I would definitely recommend buying one from the guys at Bicycles Online. Very happy with purchase and service.
Quality of bike components. Light weight.