Leitner Step Through

Leitner Step Through

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best choice for fun and excitement

This being our first e-bike, the choice was simple. You can't be the price for the high build quality and performance. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new E-bike
John B. - Brooklyn, New York

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

RussPerth, WA

Two bikes for double the fun.

Purchased in May 2019 at On line for $1,425.00.

LDD

LDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brakes failed have failed 3 times even though I keep tightening them

Bike arrived with issue straight away! The front light wouldn't work. fast forward 6 weeks of owning the bike and my brakes have completely failed with the break cable starting to unravel. So dangerous as I only realised the brakes had failed at a red light and I went flying into traffic. To make matters worse the stand has now failed. Highly recommend that no one buys this bike as there are massive safety issues!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Leitner E.Leitner

The gift of smile to my girlfriend!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

It’s just perfect

I received my 24in step through yesterday & I love it, the quality is exceptional.
I found it reasonably easy to assemble, I had a few hiccups but that wasn’t a Leitner problem.
It’s a stunning looking bike, extremely comfortable to ride & I just love the fact that I have nothing else to spend as it comes with lights, rear rack etc.
I don’t drive so this bike is going to be my main transport & even now has exceeded all my expectations.
I am so glad I found Leitner electric Bikes.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hel

HelMid North Coast, NSW

Fully recommended. I love my Milan Cruiser

Purchased in January 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Stephie

StephiePerth, WA

Having a wonderful time!

I just love my new Venice Cruiser as it allows me to really enjoy the ride. I live on top of a hill and now I just press + to three bars and up I go. My husband is now ordering one so he can keep up with me on our rides. We are recently retired and our electric bikes are part of our new lifestyle.
The Venice Cruiser bike is so much fun. I am really glad I made the decision to buy one.

Purchased in January 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Jeremy

JeremyWeston

Good handling of a difficult situation

I recently ordered a Leitner Venice however, through no fault of Leitner, the bike arrived severely damaged.

They arranged to have the damaged bike picked up and to send me a new replacement bike, there were a few other issues with the courier company but the sales person at leitner really did her best to make the situation as fast and easy as possible

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Makes riding fun again

I bought a Milan step through for my wife to try first, having rented ebikes a couple of times. So impressed that we now have one each.
Easy to put together and great fun to ride. We're off!!!
In fact, just finished riding around 20klm together including a long hill home.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
BarryB

BarryBTownsville

Excellent bike, great price and just a joy to you ride in strong head winds

I just wanted to say how delighted I am with my new Leitner ebike.

The setup was easy enough and it rides magnificently.

The bike was ready to ride in about ½ and hour. The tyres were pumped up already and the battery was fully charged.

I am delighted with this new ebike.

The build quality exceeded expectations and riding it is just a joy.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a new ebike.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

what a bike

So well engineered and designed,great for my wife who has artificial knee
Can really recommend it
Easy to assemble with clear instructions and securely packaged for delivery
I liked the fact it had front and back lights as well as a carrier
It is also quite light for an e bike
Really good value

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Mark

MarkLismore

Ten thumbs up!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

The Best Birthday Present to Me from Myself!

After falling in love with electric bikes in NZ, I knew I had to have one and after shopping around locally I searched the Internet to compare value for money and I couldn’t go past the Leitner. Putting it together was easy enough for someone as inexperienced as me and my first ride was exhilarating. I absolutely love my red Venice Cruiser and with a basket on the back I went with a friend on a 26 km ride this week and enjoyed a BBQ by the beach. Go on treat yourself, you will never regret it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Thrilled with new addition to the Family!!

I have recently purchased a Leitner Venice cruiser, after a recommendation from my Physiotherapist, that I take up cycling to help with the recovery of my hip replacement. Reasonably easy to assemble, but a delight to use - once you get the hang of the combination of power and gears. A pleasure against the wind, up the hills, and a great feeling of the wind in your face. I thought that my wife my like to try it - she now wants to take mine over, so I have purchased a similar one for me. She likes the red colour - she says it goes faster (think Ferrari). Highly recommended.
Customer service was very efficient, delivery was on time - no complaints at all. Thank you Leitner.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Budge

BudgeWollongong

Venice Step Through

Very happy with our purchase of our Venice Step Through elec bike. Customer service excellent. Had a problem with the original battery but was replaced when found to be faulty. Very prompt service when originally bought as well as future enquiries. This is my wife's bike and she told me that it was the best present she's ever had. Can't fault Leitner at all.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

DE PerthPerth

No short car trips

Date PurchasedJan 2018

I like these ebikes!

My wife and I travelled to Noosa and rode rented ebikes there for the first time. The fun was enough to hook us both. Since then we've bought two Leitner ebikes and delight in riding them. If you're retired and want to stay active, ebikes are the way to go. You'll ride more often. You'll go further. And you'll have fun doing it. We love to ride to a pizza place and strap a pizza to a luggage rack, then find a vacant picnic table beside the Yarra River. I could tell about more rides, but that would fill up the page. Just get one. Don't wait.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Dave

DaveHazelwood North

This is Perfect. I could not do without it

Brilliant bike. It does what it says on the tin. It has never let me down apart from a flat tyre but that is to be expected from any bike. Extremely easy to ride and take the hills like a dream. I could not do without it. It has the best of both worlds, exercise when you want to or let the bike do the work. It's great.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Fraser

FraserGold Coast

I should have bought this a lot sooner

Very satisfied with the bike. Build quality is excellent,a very sturdy bike. It is a pleasure to ride and now allows me to venture further afield without getting tired. The whole process from ordering to delivery was simple and trouble free. I contacted Leitner on another matter and they were quick to respond with an answer

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Bill

Billasked

Can the venice cruiser go across paddocks and gravel roads ok?

Leitner E.Leitner

Hi, Thanks for your message. They are fine on paddocks and gravel road as they come with front fork suspension. Let us know if you have any questions. Feel free to give us a call to discuss further on 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au

Richard L.

Richard L.asked

Where do I buy new brake pads for Milan disc brakes?

Leitner E.Leitner

Hi, Thanks for your message.
Please send us a picture of your caliper (front or rear) to sales@leitner.com.au . We will be able to identify the correct part for you. We do stock them in our Melbourne office.
Hope this helps. Thank you!

Anne W.

Anne W.asked

Why wont my throttle work properly

Russ

Anne a couple of reasons i can relate. Firstly i suppose is the off button has been pushed perhaps accidentally .. press again to turn throttle on. Next, if you are holding brake leavers just a little, the electric throttle is disconnected. Next, if the bike is travelling above 6 kms/hr, the throttle is inactive, Next would be an operational situation if the throttle is being asked to drive the bike up a very steep incline of over very rutted road, i would suspect some difficulty for the throttle drive. The last thing i can think of is the battery is flat or very low. Above those suggestion, i would suggest speaking with Leitner to determine if a product defect is present. Cheers. Russ

Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Anne, Can you please send us an email or give us a call, so we can discuss with you and understand what is happening please? Thank you and we will work with you on this. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives