Leitner Milan

Leitner Milan

10Ah, 16 Ah

Pros

• Strong battery-life

• Great value for money

• Helpful customer service

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
Toby

TobySydney, NSW

Great fun. Easy to use.

Had the bike for two weeks now. Easy to assemble. The bike has proved to be very useful like going to the shops. A great alternative to the car. No problems at all. The bike performs very well and is fun to use.

Purchased in February 2021 at Leitner Online store for $1,655.00.

What a bike great fun and excercise

I purchased 2 bikes last year for my wife and myself and we have clocked over 800 kms each, the bikes are still like brand new with the powerful battery performing better than advertised.
The sales and after sales assitance is 10 out of 10 which gives me total confidence on these bikes.
Truly love this bike

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,500.00.

FrankVHunter Region, NSW

Great after sales service

I own a bike shop and recently had a person bring a Leitner E bike into the shop with a problem with the light at the front of the bike, I rang the Leitner people to get advice on how to fix the problem and the person I was transferred to was very helpful in diagnosing the problem and guided me through the repair.
Great after sales service .
Frank
Shoal Bay Bike Hire

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Impressed

Was happy after 6 months of riding spoke broke on back wheel. Bike shop fixed it now 10 days 4 flat tyres. Is this a problem with e bikes. Contacted company no answer as yet. We’ll see if company any good. Now highly impressed with communication and back up. Bike company communicated with bike company fixing problem. Excellent service by all to get me riding again. thank you

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner for $1,800.00.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Brilliant!!

One ride on the bike, I was so impressed I bought my wife one. She loves hers as well. Found both bikes easy to assemble, no problems at all. Would recommend without hesitation!! Thank you

Purchased in November 2020.

A great e bike

Ideal for what i use it for. Rail trails and quiet roads. Battery power is more than adequate and does the 44 ks of the Tumbarumba to Rosewood easily. Just love the Leitner step through. Just great .Thanks Leitner.

Purchased in July 2020 at Online for $1,290.00.

Maryelen

MaryelenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Customer & Post Sales Service

The back mudguard on my new Milan Step-Through had been damaged in transit. A quick phone call to Alex at Leitner and my new mudguard arrived the next business day. Love the excellent customer service and the quality of the bike.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,400.00.

Just what we were looking for.

My wife and I are retired and have been looking for good quality and cost effective electric bikes. The Leitner bikes are great quality easy to ride and operate. Also the staff are very reliable and always in touch.
Try one out, you will be happy.
Dave

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,235.00.

Stephen S.

Stephen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back riding again

At 86 years old, I was starting to get breathless keeping up with my much younger friends on my normal push-bike. Now with a little effort from this excellent Leitner 24" Milan step through, I feel on top of the world again, whilst riding with my friends, and in fact, in front of them and not always behind as before.

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,545.00.

Will

WillMid North Coast, NSW

Up,on, and having fun Ya Hoo

Thanks Leitner, for my Milan Cruiser.I had not ridden a bike for a very loooooong time,but once I got on it was great fun,once I got the hang of it I was fun,my neighbours came out to see me riding up and down our avenue,they wanted a go,so on they got,now, my neighbour is going to get one.Thank you Kitty for all your helping me understand the finer details which got me going.Would have no problem recommending the Milan.I live in a retirement village, so it is easy going with learning to ride.Thanks again Kitty for your patience.

Purchased in May 2020.

Love this e-bike!

After a very through study of all e-bike options and prices, I selected the step thru Cruiser. I have over 400 miles on it and can not say anything about this bike I don’t like. Well, maybe if it were a little lighter! It has allowed an 82 year old man to ride again!

Purchased in January 2019 at Direct from company, on line.

Alex l

Alex l

Mixed quality components

Have one for past three years - battery life and general operation ok. Cable disc brake model quality is very poor - will not stop descents on steeps hills such as Mount Street in Perth - dangerous. Had to replace them with Shimano versions. Recommend if in hilly area, look for a model with hydraulic brakes as you cannot retrofit hydraulic brake to a cable brake model.

Purchased in October 2017.

Best choice for fun and excitement

This being our first e-bike, the choice was simple. You can't be the price for the high build quality and performance. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new E-bike
John B. - Brooklyn, New York

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Russ

RussPerth, WA

Two bikes for double the fun.

Purchased in May 2019 at On line for $1,425.00.

LDD

LDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brakes failed have failed 3 times even though I keep tightening them

Bike arrived with issue straight away! The front light wouldn't work. fast forward 6 weeks of owning the bike and my brakes have completely failed with the break cable starting to unravel. So dangerous as I only realised the brakes had failed at a red light and I went flying into traffic. To make matters worse the stand has now failed. Highly recommend that no one buys this bike as there are massive safety issues!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Find out how Leitner Milan compares to other Electric Bikes

The gift of smile to my girlfriend!!

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

It’s just perfect

I received my 24in step through yesterday & I love it, the quality is exceptional.
I found it reasonably easy to assemble, I had a few hiccups but that wasn’t a Leitner problem.
It’s a stunning looking bike, extremely comfortable to ride & I just love the fact that I have nothing else to spend as it comes with lights, rear rack etc.
I don’t drive so this bike is going to be my main transport & even now has exceeded all my expectations.
I am so glad I found Leitner electric Bikes.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hel

HelMid North Coast, NSW

Fully recommended. I love my Milan Cruiser

Purchased in January 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Stephie

StephiePerth, WA

Having a wonderful time!

I just love my new Venice Cruiser as it allows me to really enjoy the ride. I live on top of a hill and now I just press + to three bars and up I go. My husband is now ordering one so he can keep up with me on our rides. We are recently retired and our electric bikes are part of our new lifestyle.
The Venice Cruiser bike is so much fun. I am really glad I made the decision to buy one.

Purchased in January 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Jeremy

JeremyWeston

Good handling of a difficult situation

I recently ordered a Leitner Venice however, through no fault of Leitner, the bike arrived severely damaged.

They arranged to have the damaged bike picked up and to send me a new replacement bike, there were a few other issues with the courier company but the sales person at leitner really did her best to make the situation as fast and easy as possible

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Jenny

Jennyasked

Help! I'm 4' 10" or 148cm tall. Can the bike be modified to suit me? Jenny

Tony

Tonyasked

Milan

I purchased a Leitner bike December 2019. It’s the 2nd one we’ve had. Everything was great until we got caught by rain one time. I opened the box to drain the water and placed a hairdryer to dry the unit out. Next morning was fine, everything worked. Next day when I turned the key it took off by itself. Now nothing. I’ve just sprayed all the connections with a contact cleaner spray. Still nothing. Anyone have any advice? I’ve emailed Leitner twice asking for advice but still haven’t heard back?
Thanks.

Kerryasked

Milan

Hi, I am almost ready to purchase 2 Leitner ebikes and am totally confused with sizes as when I have looked at ebikes in the bike shops they all tell me 24 or 26 inch step through bikes are too small for 5'4 and 5'7 females.
How do the Leitner sizes correspond to the small, medium or large of other brands of bikes?
Birgit

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Dear Kerry, Thanks for your message. We would suggest the 24" Milan Cruiser for 5'4" riders and 26" Venice Cruiser for 5'7" riders. Please check out the bikes' dimensions on your weight ensuring the minimum seat height is suitable for the riders as everyone is built differently. You would like to ensure that the riders will be able to have both feet touching the ground while at stationary. Please visit our website for dimensions: https://leitner.com.au/collections/electric-bikes. Hope this helps. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au to discuss further. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Hi Birgit,
I would recommend you sit on a bike or two before purchasing one as once you buy the bike your stuck with it so i would suggest you sit on a few bikes and even take one or two for a test ride before you purchase one.

Frank

Kerry

Hi Frank, thank you and I have taken a couple for test ride except not the Leitner which measure their bikes differently, I need to get my trusty tape measure out this weekend and go off their printed measurements.
Birgit

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• A low-step frame that suits riders 5’5 (165cm) and taller
  • Curved cruiser handlebars, which designed for comfortable and leisurely riding
  • Puncture-resistant tires for smooth sailing over rocky terrain
  • Samsung battery cells are thought to be more powerful and longer-lasting than other battery types
  • Hub motor: a motor that fits into the centre of a bike wheel
  • Extras include: Mudguards, chainguard, front & rear lights, rear rack, stand, bell and tool-kit to help with assembly

Points of praise

• Some happy reviewers claimed that the batteries on this bike worked even better than advertised.
  • Like other Leitner electric bikes, the Step Through bike facilitated a limited amount of exercise, but the inclusion of the motor ensured that it wasn’t too strenuous
  • Many reviewers had no problem with assembling this bike, reporting that they pieced the bike and were off riding in no time.
  • The Leitner Step Through helped people who weren’t too comfortable with exercising transition back into it in a way that many found non-intimidating and not too strenuous.
  • Leitner customer service often sent through replacement parts at no cost to the customer.