16 Ah, 10Ah (See All)
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

Strong battery-life
Great value for money
Helpful customer service

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

A drop of water could void your warranty

Purchased in for $1,675.

Patricia J
Patricia JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Bike

I have been riding a bike since I was 8 (now 78) I bought my Leitner Milan bike late 2021. I have had no trouble adapting to an electric bike, and have found the assistance that it gives me has taken all the pressure of my knees. I can not fault it, and can look forward to many more years of riding. My husband is now buying the Venice cruiser.

Purchased in for $1,718.35.

• Battery Life
  • Braking
Maren
MarenGippsland, VIC

Love my Milan

Extremely comfortable bike to ride and I love using the throttle as well as the pedal assist. One small issue I have is that the battery only has two lights to check the battery life. I recently rode 64kms with friends and when the first light went out I was concerned I would not have enough battery to get me the full distance. Other ebikes on this trip had 6 indicator lights and a flashing light when battery was nearing exhaustion. The battery did make it to the end of the trip but it was an anxious ride for me.
That said I would not swap my Milan for any other bike but will perhaps plan bit shorter rides.

Purchased in .

What a bike great fun and excercise

I purchased 2 bikes last year for my wife and myself and we have clocked over 800 kms each, the bikes are still like brand new with the powerful battery performing better than advertised.
The sales and after sales assitance is 10 out of 10 which gives me total confidence on these bikes.
Truly love this bike

Purchased in for $1,500.

FrankV
FrankVHunter Region, NSW

Great after sales service

I own a bike shop and recently had a person bring a Leitner E bike into the shop with a problem with the light at the front of the bike, I rang the Leitner people to get advice on how to fix the problem and the person I was transferred to was very helpful in diagnosing the problem and guided me through the repair.
Great after sales service .
Frank
Shoal Bay Bike Hire

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Brilliant!!

One ride on the bike, I was so impressed I bought my wife one. She loves hers as well. Found both bikes easy to assemble, no problems at all. Would recommend without hesitation!! Thank you

Maryelen
MaryelenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Customer & Post Sales Service

The back mudguard on my new Milan Step-Through had been damaged in transit. A quick phone call to Alex at Leitner and my new mudguard arrived the next business day. Love the excellent customer service and the quality of the bike.

Purchased in for $1,400.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Just what we were looking for.

My wife and I are retired and have been looking for good quality and cost effective electric bikes. The Leitner bikes are great quality easy to ride and operate. Also the staff are very reliable and always in touch.
Try one out, you will be happy.
Dave

Purchased in for $1,235.

Stephen S.
Stephen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back riding again

At 86 years old, I was starting to get breathless keeping up with my much younger friends on my normal push-bike. Now with a little effort from this excellent Leitner 24" Milan step through, I feel on top of the world again, whilst riding with my friends, and in fact, in front of them and not always behind as before.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,545.

Will
WillMid North Coast, NSW

Up,on, and having fun Ya Hoo

Thanks Leitner, for my Milan Cruiser.I had not ridden a bike for a very loooooong time,but once I got on it was great fun,once I got the hang of it I was fun,my neighbours came out to see me riding up and down our avenue,they wanted a go,so on they got,now, my neighbour is going to get one.Thank you Kitty for all your helping me understand the finer details which got me going.Would have no problem recommending the Milan.I live in a retirement village, so it is easy going with learning to ride.Thanks again Kitty for your patience.

Love this e-bike!

After a very through study of all e-bike options and prices, I selected the step thru Cruiser. I have over 400 miles on it and can not say anything about this bike I don’t like. Well, maybe if it were a little lighter! It has allowed an 82 year old man to ride again!

Purchased in at Direct from company, on line.

Alex l
Alex l

Mixed quality components

Have one for past three years - battery life and general operation ok. Cable disc brake model quality is very poor - will not stop descents on steeps hills such as Mount Street in Perth - dangerous. Had to replace them with Shimano versions. Recommend if in hilly area, look for a model with hydraulic brakes as you cannot retrofit hydraulic brake to a cable brake model.

Leigh H.
Leigh H.South East Queensland, QLD

Leitner Milan 24 inch Step through

Our experience since purchasing our Lietner Milan e-bike has been nothing but a pleasure coupled with exceptional after sales service. Who would not want such a great bike. Leitner's after-sales service is nothing but exceptional rectifying a faulty charging unit with minimal fuss and fantastic service. The bike is used as regular transport and covers easily 20kms each day. Charging is quick and efficient and it is a pleasure to ride.

Mace
MaceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Leitner 24 inch Milan Electric Bike

LDD
LDDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brakes failed have failed 3 times even though I keep tightening them

Bike arrived with issue straight away! The front light wouldn't work. fast forward 6 weeks of owning the bike and my brakes have completely failed with the break cable starting to unravel. So dangerous as I only realised the brakes had failed at a red light and I went flying into traffic. To make matters worse the stand has now failed. Highly recommend that no one buys this bike as there are massive safety issues!!

Joseph M.asked

36V 10ah battery

Joseph M.asked

$ price delivered to Newcastle 2303

Joseph M.

Zane, did you find evidence of me buying a bike from you, so I can claim GIO insurance, so I can put my order in for Milan

danielrya87
danielrya87asked
Milan

We are trying to find a baby seat suitable for the Milan, we can only find seats suitable for 26" wheel bikes. Is the frame the same size for the 24" and 26", so would therefore be suitable?

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• A low-step frame that suits riders 5’5 (165cm) and taller
  • Curved cruiser handlebars, which designed for comfortable and leisurely riding
  • Puncture-resistant tires for smooth sailing over rocky terrain
  • Samsung battery cells are thought to be more powerful and longer-lasting than other battery types
  • Hub motor: a motor that fits into the centre of a bike wheel
  • Extras include: Mudguards, chainguard, front & rear lights, rear rack, stand, bell and tool-kit to help with assembly

Points of praise

• Some happy reviewers claimed that the batteries on this bike worked even better than advertised.
  • Like other Leitner electric bikes, the Step Through bike facilitated a limited amount of exercise, but the inclusion of the motor ensured that it wasn’t too strenuous
  • Many reviewers had no problem with assembling this bike, reporting that they pieced the bike and were off riding in no time.
  • The Leitner Step Through helped people who weren’t too comfortable with exercising transition back into it in a way that many found non-intimidating and not too strenuous.
  • Leitner customer service often sent through replacement parts at no cost to the customer.