Leitner Straight Bar

Leitner Straight Bar

Pros

• Smooth riding experience, even on steep hills

• 5 levels of pedal assistance

• Highly accommodating customer service

• Comes with $150 worth of included extras

4.9

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Wonderful ebike and great product support

I am really happy with my Leitner Berlin Cruiser - the quality is excellent and it is fabulous to ride. Without any fuss, Leitner promptly sent, by express post, a replacement for the LCD screen which was damaged during shipping. It has been a pleasure purchasing from Leitner.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,449.65.

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best buy ever

Have had my Milan Cruiser and Berlin Cruiser for 3 months now.
Fantastic electric bikes have done 1400km on the Berlin.
Absolutely trouble free / fantastic support for Leitner.
Very Very Happy - Perfect Bike
Robert P

Purchased in June 2020.

Great bike at great price

My Leitner Berliner has been great. Keep check of km each charge via taco. Averaging 40/50 per charge. Easy bike to ride. Scouts up hills. Looks great. Excellent inclusions. Thanks

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Challis

Challis

Should have bought one years ago.

Prompt delivery even with COVID restrictions. Came well packaged with minimal assembly being required.
My first ebike but very easy to get used too. Really glad to have the reassurance of that extra power at the touch of a button - those long steep slopes are not so daunting anymore. Great bike.

Purchased in August 2020.

Tracy

TracyVictoria

Welcome back to bike riding

I purchased this bike with the hopes of being able to keep up with my husband after being diagnosed with a heart condition, fantastic, it’s perfect now he pursues me!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,660.00.

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Excellent after-sales service

I bought a Berlin cruiser in January 2019. Have greatly encored the ride, but the best feature is undoubtedly the after-sales service. I have had a couple of minor technical issues, which were addressed immediately with clear instructions and a helpful attitude.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,100.00.

Just what Coronavirus ordered

Purchased a Berlin cruiser in April 2020 during virus lockdown. Delivery was on time & assembly was easy. Travelled 300+ kms so far without a problem. My old legs didn’t appreciate the hill to my house at the end of a ride previously. Now with this bike my rides are enjoyable to the end. Great value for money. Peter B from Melbourne

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,495.00.

Interossitor

Interossitor

Great bike, first rate support

The after sales support was top shelf. Bike is well made and easy to assemble. I have the 16ah battery but I could have used a more powerful motor, because I live on a hill.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,700.00.

Par

ParGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Quality

Purchased in March 2020, riding it everyday very comfortable, loving it. Thank you guys. Will recommend to my friends and family. Wish the lights were 5volt or 12volt. Thanks again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,485.00.

Titus

TitusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best decision I’ve ever made

I bought my Berlin Cruiser early 2016 riding it almost every day.Never had any problems,riding about 40 Km every time.I am 76 years old no problems,very hilly around Adelaides foothills. I never regretted buying this Bike. Regards JurgenB.from Adelaide

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Power failure

My wife and I have 2 cruisers one berlin one step through. Recently my bike stopped functioning after heavy rain, no power to controls but battery fine and charging. On emailing it was suggested I replace the controller and was promptly dispatched at a reasonable price. After fitting the problem was the same and after some investigation I figured out there are 2 fuses in the battery pack. replaced the fuses and off we go. This is just for future reference. Regards Thomas.

Purchased in April 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,200.00.

Les

LesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and great fun.

We've had two Leitner bikes for a week or so now. 1 Venice step through and 1 Berlin Cruiser. So far very pleased. Assembly was surprisingly simple. Riding the bikes around the undulating terrain of Brisbane is a real pleasure and the motor has been up to everything that's been thrown at it. These bikes are very good value for money and ideal for anyone who wants to ride but doesn't want to arrive at their destination an exhausted ball of sweat. Les Stanley, Author - My Brother's Bicycle (available on Amazon).

Purchased in March 2020.

Ann Milland

Ann MillandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, this bike has everything I want, very happy!

I just bought 2 of the Venice step through bikes. It takes a little bit of getting used to after a normal bike, but with this make I couldn't be happier. Comes with all accessories, good gears and great power up hills.
Definitely reccommend. Excellent customer service. Thank you Leitner

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2,200.00.

bignoux.philip.a

bignoux.philip.aSouthwest, VIC

A nice way to get back into distance riding

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,479.00.

Arthur L

Arthur L

Bang for buck!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,195.00.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

A joy to ride! The car can stay in the garage.

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,195.00.

Jason Shaw

Jason ShawWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Bike and Great Price

I own 2 mountain electric bikes and this is my first cruiser style electric bike and I could not be happier, it allows you to adjust the bike to rider which gives you the a felling of comfort when riding. It was easy to assemble. The quality of bike for the price in my opinion would be hard to match. Great bike and service from Leitner.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,425.00.

My best decision

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,149.00.

Greg RWollongong

Performance on hills is not acceptable. Flat riding is good.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Peter V .

Peter V .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BIKE / GREAT PRICE

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,175.00.

C.Lacey

C.Laceyasked

when will you have stock of the Venice Cruiser?

Leitner E.Leitner

Hi, thanks for your message. Venice Cruiser will be available again Early December. If you are interested, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 856 725 or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au to secure your bike. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cindy H.

Cindy H.asked

How fast do they go and how long does battery last

Hi Cindy
I have the larger capacity battery (16ah)
I can achieve 26 km per hour easily with battery assist.
On the flat with moderate pedal power it is easy to achieve 30 to 35.
The minimum battery life I have achieved is about 60 km.
The normal battery life is about 80 to 90 km

Regards

Leitner E.Leitner

Dear Cindy, Thanks for your message. The Berlin Cruiser has a 250W motor and you can reach up to 25km/hr on pedal assistance mode. 10Ah battery will give you a range between 20-50km and 16Ah battery will give you 32-80km. This depends on the load on the bike, amount of assistance required, condition of trip, wind factor and etc. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 852 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au.

Dear Robert,
Thanks for your assistance and your information regarding to Cindy's questions.
We hope you are enjoying your bike and let us know if you have any questions.

Douglas L.

Douglas L.asked

I cannot remove the battery from my leitner bike the key will only turn anticlockwise to remove key position where do I go from here,tried wd40 and many turns and positions?

Dear Douglas,
Thanks for your message.
Please contact our friendly staff on 1300 856 725 or send us an email at sales@letiner.com.au for further assistance. If this is the first time you are removing the battery from the bike, it may be abit stiff. Please turn the key anti clockwise twice, and then lift the handle on the battery up to remove it from the bike. Hope this helps. We look forward to hear from you.

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• A 250kW motor lets you ride at speeds of up to 25 km/h
  • Uses Samsung Lithium Battery Cells to power its battery
  • Large 26-inch wheels and puncture-resistant tires allow for a smoother ride, while reflective sidewall striping on the wheels allows for improved visibility and safety for the rider
  • 5 levels of pedal assistance let you choose the extent to which you’d like to be aided by the electrical component of this bike
  • Integrated speedometer and odometer is provided on a digital display
  • A rear rack allows you to affix a basket or side bags, to a weight of up to 25kg
  • Includes a number of extras to the value of $150, including mudguards, a chainguard, front and rear lights, a stand, bell, and a tool-kit for assembly assistance

Points of praise for the Leitner Straight Bar Electric Bike:

• With an impressive 4.9-star rating, reviewers found that riding the Leitner Straight Bar electric bike was, overall, a highly enjoyable experience.
  • This electric bike was easy to ride, with special mentions going to the electric bike’s ability to make its way effectively up steep hills
  • Leitner’s friendly and helpful customer service was highly appreciated, including its after sales support. Staff responded promptly to any issues that arose, and were accommodating
  • Some reviewers noted that while they previously rode a regular bike, the onset of health conditions now made it too difficult. This electric bike provided the right amount of assistance that allowed them to keep enjoying one of their favourite physical activities.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

The Leitner Straight Bar was the proud Award Winner in 2021 for Best Electric Bike. Its impressive performance, value for money, and the brand's impressive customer service were cited as some of the top reasons for this win.