Leitner Straight Bar

4.9

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Excellent after-sales service

I bought a Berlin cruiser in January 2019. Have greatly encored the ride, but the best feature is undoubtedly the after-sales service. I have had a couple of minor technical issues, which were addressed immediately with clear instructions and a helpful attitude.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$1,100.00.

Just what Coronavirus ordered

Purchased a Berlin cruiser in April 2020 during virus lockdown. Delivery was on time & assembly was easy. Travelled 300+ kms so far without a problem. My old legs didn’t appreciate the hill to my house at the end of a ride previously. Now with this bike my rides are enjoyable to the end. Great value for money. Peter B from Melbourne

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,495.00.

Interossitor

Interossitor

Great bike, first rate support

The after sales support was top shelf. Bike is well made and easy to assemble. I have the 16ah battery but I could have used a more powerful motor, because I live on a hill.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,700.00.

Par

ParGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Quality

Purchased in March 2020, riding it everyday very comfortable, loving it. Thank you guys. Will recommend to my friends and family. Wish the lights were 5volt or 12volt. Thanks again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,485.00.

TitusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best decision I’ve ever made

I bought my Berlin Cruiser early 2016 riding it almost every day.Never had any problems,riding about 40 Km every time.I am 76 years old no problems,very hilly around Adelaides foothills. I never regretted buying this Bike. Regards JurgenB.from Adelaide

ThomasSydney, NSW

Power failure

My wife and I have 2 cruisers one berlin one step through. Recently my bike stopped functioning after heavy rain, no power to controls but battery fine and charging. On emailing it was suggested I replace the controller and was promptly dispatched at a reasonable price. After fitting the problem was the same and after some investigation I figured out there are 2 fuses in the battery pack. replaced the fuses and off we go. This is just for future reference. Regards Thomas.

Purchased in April 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,200.00.

LesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and great fun.

We've had two Leitner bikes for a week or so now. 1 Venice step through and 1 Berlin Cruiser. So far very pleased. Assembly was surprisingly simple. Riding the bikes around the undulating terrain of Brisbane is a real pleasure and the motor has been up to everything that's been thrown at it. These bikes are very good value for money and ideal for anyone who wants to ride but doesn't want to arrive at their destination an exhausted ball of sweat. Les Stanley, Author - My Brother's Bicycle (available on Amazon).

Purchased in March 2020.

Ann Milland

Ann MillandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, this bike has everything I want, very happy!

I just bought 2 of the Venice step through bikes. It takes a little bit of getting used to after a normal bike, but with this make I couldn't be happier. Comes with all accessories, good gears and great power up hills.
Definitely reccommend. Excellent customer service. Thank you Leitner

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2,200.00.

bignoux.philip.a

bignoux.philip.aSouthwest, VIC

A nice way to get back into distance riding

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,479.00.

Arthur L

Arthur L

Bang for buck!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,195.00.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

A joy to ride! The car can stay in the garage.

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,195.00.

Jason Shaw

Jason ShawWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Bike and Great Price

I own 2 mountain electric bikes and this is my first cruiser style electric bike and I could not be happier, it allows you to adjust the bike to rider which gives you the a felling of comfort when riding. It was easy to assemble. The quality of bike for the price in my opinion would be hard to match. Great bike and service from Leitner.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,425.00.

My best decision

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,149.00.

Greg RWollongong

Performance on hills is not acceptable. Flat riding is good.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner
Peter V .

Peter V .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BIKE / GREAT PRICE

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,175.00.

USA Client

After reviewing many different E-bikes via internet I had decided on an American supplier but not American made. Somehow I received an ad about Lietner. Looking at their product I was very impressed with the features and the price
( $500 US )less than the bike I was ready to buy with similar features. The bike arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. I had a couple of small issues with assembly ( my lack of knowledges) and they were handled in a quick and professional manner.
As a 78 yr old that has not ridden a bike in many years, it was a real joy to get (back in the saddle again). This is a first rate company with a quality product at a reasonable price. I do not reviews as a rule but Lietner is worth it.

Purchased in May 2019.

ShazNNick

ShazNNickPerth, WA

Fabulous bike, don’t know why I waited so long.

Purchased in January 2019.

Stevehug

StevehugAU

Very impressed.

Very happy with my Berlin Cruiser. It is a quality bike and makes hill climbs a breeze. After 4 months an obscure technical problem, developed. I phoned the company and spoke to Tim who couldn't have been more helpful. He was understanding, easy to talk to and straight onto the problem. A replacement part was dispatched by express post immediately. Full marks Leitner.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Berlin Cruiser.

Had my Leitner Berlin cruiser just over a week now,and it is amazing,easy to assemble the few parts requiring assembly,dont procrastinate get one now, chances are you will receive you bike in two or three days as I did.I am having so much fun on my bike,my arthritic hips are feeling the benefit after only a week,I will be 82 in April it has given me a new lease of life.Thank you Leitner.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Berlin Cruiser

Berlin Cruiser Bike is my second electric bike, first one is a Nishiru folding, City Pro. First ride of Berlin, straight away, I felt the comfort and smoothness. Just don't know how long it will last. But I do know that it is worth recommending to friends and workmates.

I work on my own push bikes so I just hope I get the necessary back-up on parts should I need them.

Well done for a minimally priced bike.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Kevin T

Kevin Tasked

Hello, my first ebike is a Leitner CrossX. I have just finished assembling, newb question - is the key meant to stay in the bike when riding? I cannot remove it when the battery is in the ON position...

Les

Yes it does have to stay in the battery. I queried this with Leitner myself as it is not very practical and could easily be bent. They confirmed that it has to be in the battery when riding.

Thomas

Yes it stays in when riding.

Thomas

It stays in while riding thus you cant loose it. I have been riding mine now for 2 years have not hit or bent it and it reminds you to lock it when leaving it. Personally I think its a good system.

Htet Z.

Htet Z.asked

How to buy?

Titus

Hi HtetZ I ordert my Bike over the net, it was delivered within a week. But today it will take longer with the post because they’re very bissy. Assembly is very simple. Regards Titus

Thomas

Order on line through Leitner, delivered from Melbourne in a few days, Great bikes, Enjoy.

Bernie

Bernieasked

Whats the biggest battery Leitner make and max speed + how much?
Thanks in anticipation.

Contact Leitner

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message Bernie. There are different options for different models. Most commonly, you can choose 16Ah battery for the on road bikes with maximum speed of 25km/hr PAS, which is road legal. Please contact our friendly customer service team between Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Melbourne time on 1300 856 725 or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au . Thank you!

Titus

Hi Bernie this is from Titus. The max speed on battery is 25 km/h.10amp is 395+shipping 16 amp is 645+shipping. It’s a very good bike and very good prices best prices in Australia. Regards Titus

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives