Leitner Straight Bar

Leitner Straight Bar

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

A joy to ride! The car can stay in the garage.

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,195.00.

Jason Shaw

Jason ShawWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Bike and Great Price

I own 2 mountain electric bikes and this is my first cruiser style electric bike and I could not be happier, it allows you to adjust the bike to rider which gives you the a felling of comfort when riding. It was easy to assemble. The quality of bike for the price in my opinion would be hard to match. Great bike and service from Leitner.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,425.00.

My best decision

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,149.00.

Greg RWollongong

Performance on hills is not acceptable. Flat riding is good.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Peter V .

Peter V .Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT BIKE / GREAT PRICE

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,175.00.

USA Client

After reviewing many different E-bikes via internet I had decided on an American supplier but not American made. Somehow I received an ad about Lietner. Looking at their product I was very impressed with the features and the price
( $500 US )less than the bike I was ready to buy with similar features. The bike arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. I had a couple of small issues with assembly ( my lack of knowledges) and they were handled in a quick and professional manner.
As a 78 yr old that has not ridden a bike in many years, it was a real joy to get (back in the saddle again). This is a first rate company with a quality product at a reasonable price. I do not reviews as a rule but Lietner is worth it.

Purchased in May 2019.

ShazNNick

ShazNNickPerth, WA

Fabulous bike, don’t know why I waited so long.

Purchased in January 2019.

Stevehug

StevehugAU

Very impressed.

Very happy with my Berlin Cruiser. It is a quality bike and makes hill climbs a breeze. After 4 months an obscure technical problem, developed. I phoned the company and spoke to Tim who couldn't have been more helpful. He was understanding, easy to talk to and straight onto the problem. A replacement part was dispatched by express post immediately. Full marks Leitner.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Berlin Cruiser.

Had my Leitner Berlin cruiser just over a week now,and it is amazing,easy to assemble the few parts requiring assembly,dont procrastinate get one now, chances are you will receive you bike in two or three days as I did.I am having so much fun on my bike,my arthritic hips are feeling the benefit after only a week,I will be 82 in April it has given me a new lease of life.Thank you Leitner.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Berlin Cruiser

Berlin Cruiser Bike is my second electric bike, first one is a Nishiru folding, City Pro. First ride of Berlin, straight away, I felt the comfort and smoothness. Just don't know how long it will last. But I do know that it is worth recommending to friends and workmates.

I work on my own push bikes so I just hope I get the necessary back-up on parts should I need them.

Well done for a minimally priced bike.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Phil

PhilMornington

Cruiser - Great Value

Received my e-bike about 3 weeks ago after conducting 6 months of extensive research. I was convinced based on the reviews and chatting to a Leitner owner. I'm very happy with the bike- only had 2 decent rides so far though. I fell for the old trick of stripping the thread on the right pedal (my fault)- I will need to buy a replacement crank before I can ride again. I'm really looking forward to broadening my range on the Mornington Peninsular trails.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Outstanding

The well made and exellently Designed Berlin Cruiser has an upright seating position along with the wide seat is very comfortable on long rides. Everything down to and including the drink bottle is of the highest quality. This bike has opened up a new and healhy lifestyle. I would highly recommend this bIke to people of all ages.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

JAF

JAFWerribee South

excellent value great bike

After 6 months of shopping around looking for a peddle assist bike I settled for the Leitner Berlin Cruiser.
I can now Highly recommend bikes by Leitner, prompt service and delivery. The bike is far better than I was expecting easy to ride and enjoyable. Look forward to travelling on many of the Bicycle paths around Melbourne

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Reg

RegMelbourne

Leitner Berlin Cruiser electric bike

Leitner E Bike

I recently just purchased the Venice cruiser and the Cross X bike from Leitner. This is mine and my wife's first ever electric bicycle. Can I just say after looking at afew different e bikes, the Leitner CrossX and Venice cruiser ticked al I'll the boxes for us. We put a child seat on the back for our daughter and we were off.

Tim from Leitner has also been amazing in helping us set up our bikes and answering all of my questions. So thank you Tim.

The bikes are so easy to ride, the pedal assist makies biking a breeze. Honestly I have not even broken a sweat yet lol. I would highly recommend Leitner to anyone.

Colin

Alex L

Alex L

Good balanced bike

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Thomas

ThomasMiranda

Considering I ordered it in remote NSW the delivery was prompt. A child with a plastic tool kit coul

I ordered the bike on the internet from remote NSW. It was delivered in 4 days. It was so easy to assemble ( there were a couple of washers missing and one bolt) a child with a plastic tool set could do it in 30 minuets. Maybe you could put a few extra bolts and washers in the tool bag. Highly recommend this product, robust and effective.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Simply a really good e bike

Bike received today, exactly on time. Having read the manual the assembly was very straightforward. Quality of the parts was very good as well

My first E-bike, I hadn't even ridden one before this, far more power than I expected it flattened the hills around here

Can Recommend this E-bike

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Leitner Straight Bar Electric Bike

Excellent investment l must say, and the PAC on hills is the best when l see others struggle, This would have to be my first electric bike l have ever own and no doubt the best , have not use the gear change as yet and is still set on 6 gear no need to when it does all the work.

Well done to the Team in Melbourne

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best bike I have ever had.

So easy to put together.
It gets me to work and home without taking all my energy, 15kms each way even the head winds don't bother me now. I am loving it so much that I bike everywhere I go even on my days off. It's such a dream machine. Well never go back to just pedal power. It is heavier than a push bike but this is only a problem in top gear setting off from the lights, so just drop a few gears before you stop.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018