Nixeycles Classic

Nixeycles Classic

Good for what it is

Their bikes are cheap, and are good for the price.

Have bought more expensive bikes (~4x price) that were similar and better, but they weren't that much better. The 3 speed bike I got from nixecycles came with the rear hub already set up, which was a pleasant surprise.

Didn't try their customer service. I did speak to them before ordering though and they answered the phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Awesome bikes and service

So happy with our Eviva bike. My daughter (14 years) loves it and the colour is perfect - exactly as seen online. Easy online ordering, very competitive price, quick delivery with tracking, easy assembly. Great after-sale service. Would definitely recommend purchasing from Nixeycles, will use again in the future. Kylie

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very good quality - prize ratio

My Eviva bike meets all the standards I expect from a city bike.
It was easy to assemble, although the rear wheel arrived a little bit bent to one side, which then had to be fixed. I don't blame Nixeycles for that as it probably happened during transport.
The bike is extremely comfortable to ride, both for flat ground and hills, thanks to the 7 speeds. Grass and asphalt are also both ok to ride on. It is not heavy and the basket and rear carrier have a great carrying capacity.
For the prize I paid (210$), I would definitely recommend the brand.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Worst customer service and product

Very cheap product and the customer service is just terrible !!
No answer back if you need help !!
Cheap quality coming from china
Had to replace gear and brake so
Won't buy it anymore
Don't waster your time
There are much better places and quality were you can buy

Date PurchasedApr 2016

You get what you pay for

So it has been a year since I have had my bicycle from Nixecycle and it is ok. It is more of a bike for easy riding and cruising around. It is definitely a cheap Chinese kit for the most part. A few parts are rusting and some of the smaller things like the bell is rusted and flimsy, the straps on the back rack are stretched and I had to replace them. I also had problems with the gear shifting and I took the bike back to them but they could not fix it. So I had to pay to have my local bike shop fix it. Over all the bike still works and I still use it but you get what you pay for. The guys who own the shop are nice but they don't have much bicycle experience except for the kit bikes they sell.

Fantastic bike, fantastic price, fantastic customer service.

I've had my Nixeycles Classic for about 3 months now.. and I love it. I had a bit of trouble with the crank arm (apparently a slight misfit when assembled) but they sent me out a new one for free as soon as I let them know. I highly recommend Nixeycles.

Robust design and outstanding after-sale service

It is undoubtedly great companion for your urban life style. The design is robust and the after-sale service is outstanding.

Awesome - Lullabee all the way!

Received the lullabee as a gift & absolutely adore it! It's easy to ride, comfortable & looks great!! I love having the basket & being able to store something on the back. The customer service is great too!

Cute bike for a fun ride

I personally own a lullabie and it worked fantanstic. It comes with three gears, front brake, and flashing tail light. The design and look are the highlights (and of course the vintage-looking front basket). Difinitely something I would picture next to a picnic!

Nixeclyes KeeKa Its good for what it is

This bike is good for what it is. A round the street kind of bike. I would have given it a 3 star but because of the design and look I am giving it a 4. The bike only has three gears making it a challenge on the uphill even a slight hill is hard work. It also makes a ticking, clicking noise in the gears and it is annoying but you get used to it. If you cycle a lot or long distances I wouldn't recommend this bike.It is only good to go a leisurely cycle to the shops and at the park or around the area. It only has one break at the front wheel and you have to back pedal to use the breaks so you have to do the two motions just so you don't topple over just using the front wheel break. Having said all that the bike is well made for entry level bike and is better than the ones you will get in Kmart, Target or Big W.

Classic Bicycles | Stylish & Affordable

The "Classic" model is a really good quality bike, it looks stylish & lots of features including chain cover & even has an old school light powered by pedalling. Fast delivery too if you're interstate. It's $369 and includes postage. Great for the weekend cruise outside and around the Botanical Gardens, or along the beach.