5Nixeycles Classic

Nixeycles Classic

4.3

12 reviews · Statistics

83% · 101 · 8%
Brand Manager for Nixeycles Classic? Claim your listing.
See the Best Road Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HJG
HJGVictoria2 posts

matthew
matthew

Good for what it is

Their bikes are cheap, and are good for the price.

Have bought more expensive bikes (~4x price) that were similar and better, but they weren't that much better. The 3 speed bike I got from nixecycles came with the rear hub already set up, which was a pleasant surprise.

Didn't try their customer service. I did speak to them before ordering though and they answered the phone.

Kylie
KylieSydney

Awesome bikes and service

So happy with our Eviva bike. My daughter (14 years) loves it and the colour is perfect - exactly as seen online. Easy online ordering, very competitive price, quick delivery with tracking, easy assembly. Great after-sale service. Would definitely recommend purchasing from Nixeycles, will use again in the future. Kylie

Sara
Sara2 posts

Very good quality - prize ratio

My Eviva bike meets all the standards I expect from a city bike.

It was easy to assemble, although the rear wheel arrived a little bit bent to one side, which then had to be fixed. I don't blame Nixeycles for that as it probably happened during transport.

The bike is extremely comfortable to ride, both for flat ground and hills, thanks to the 7 speeds. Grass and asphalt are also both ok to ride on. It is not heavy and the basket and rear carrier have a great carrying capacity.

For the prize I paid (210$), I would definitely recommend the brand.

LUPA
LUPA

Worst customer service and product

Very cheap product and the customer service is just terrible !!

No answer back if you need help !!

Cheap quality coming from china

Had to replace gear and brake so

Won't buy it anymore

Don't waster your time

There are much better places and quality were you can buy

Bec
Bec

You get what you pay for

So it has been a year since I have had my bicycle from Nixecycle and it is ok. It is more of a bike for easy riding and cruising around. It is definitely a cheap Chinese kit for the most part. A few parts are rusting and some of the smaller things like the bell is rusted and flimsy, the straps on the back rack are stretched and I had to replace them. I also had problems with the gear shifting and I took the bike back to them but they could not fix it. So I had to pay to have my local bike shop fix it. Over all the bike still works and I still use it but you get what you pay for. The guys who own the shop are nice but they don't have much bicycle experience except for the kit bikes they sell.

Mathew G
Mathew G2 posts

Fantastic bike, fantastic price, fantastic customer service

I've had my Nixeycles Classic for about 3 months now.. and I love it. I had a bit of trouble with the crank arm (apparently a slight misfit when assembled) but they sent me out a new one for free as soon as I let them know. I highly recommend Nixeycles.

Dhimas Utomo
Dhimas Utomosydney

Robust design and outstanding after-sale service

It is undoubtedly great companion for your urban life style. The design is robust and the after-sale service is outstanding.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Awesome - Lullabee all the way!

Received the lullabee as a gift & absolutely adore it! It's easy to ride, comfortable & looks great!! I love having the basket & being able to store something on the back. The customer service is great too!

Sheryl C
Sheryl CSydney

Cute bike for a fun ride

I personally own a lullabie and it worked fantanstic. It comes with three gears, front brake, and flashing tail light. The design and look are the highlights (and of course the vintage-looking front basket). Difinitely something I would picture next to a picnic!

L d'Cruz
L d'CruzSydney32 posts

Buzz Lightyear
Buzz LightyearAustraliaVictoria4 posts

Classic Bicycles | Stylish & Affordable

The "Classic" model is a really good quality bike, it looks stylish & lots of features including chain cover & even has an old school light powered by pedalling. Fast delivery too if you're interstate. It's $369 and includes postage. Great for the weekend cruise outside and around the Botanical Gardens, or along the beach.