Trike Bike Three Wheel Adult Tricycle

69%11%20%
Solid build
Ergonomic design
Climbs hills with ease
Difficult to understand assembly instructions
See the Best Road Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bradley Johnson
Bradley JohnsonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect for the Mrs

Purchased trike and assembled myself. Had a bit of trouble adjusting disc brakes. Took it back to place of purchase and they fixed it for me without a problem. Show reply
Debbie
DebbieNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Looks good but was a pain to put together

The bike was shipped quickly and all parts were there. It's looks great once built but the building process was difficult and both the paper and video instructions were useless. Show details ·  2
Lynette Platt
Lynette PlattNSWHunter Region, NSW

TRULY GREAT

I have owned trike bikes but this one would be the best ! Show details ·  1
Bryan
BryanNSWNorth Western Region, NSW2 posts

Excellent eTrike

Delivery of the eTrike-Bike was prompt. Putting the Trike together took much of a day, but got there in the end and took it for a trial ride before presented to my wife for Christmas. The Strike rode well. Show details ·  1
annette
annette2 posts

Just perfect

My grandson has a problem with a two wheel bike. This bike is a excellent fit. Show details ·  1
Broken H.
Broken H.QLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Fat Wheel Trike Bike excellent

Absolutely love this Trike, using it for daily transport and collecting shopping and bags of salt and chemicals from the pool shop. Comfortable and very easy to ride with great performance and use abilities. Excellent on the beach and riding trails. Very happy with my purchase and with Michael’s knowledge and experience
Thank you Trike Bike Show details ·  1
Sharon Piper
Sharon Piper

Great customer Service

Thank you, it was a pleasure ordering from Trike Bike, easy and seamless purchase. Bikes delivered within the week. Show details ·  1
Nanny Swaffer
Nanny SwafferSAEyre Peninsula, SA

Fat Trike Test Ride Hi5 ebikes, Adelaide

Took the big yellow trike for a spin in the heart of Adelaide city. I walk with a cane and was a little nervous at first but with some encouragement and advice from Ashton at Hi5 was soon riding with a smile. I made sure to try it out on slopes and different terrain and it handled everything great, no feeling of tipping at all. Responsive steering. I felt so safe and happy on the trike that I did not want to get off!- so we bought one home! Can’t wait for my hubby to assemble it so I can start riding! Show reply
Sandra B.
Sandra B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Easily assembled and started riding straight away. So easy to get on and off the trike. Show details ·  1
Malcolm R.
Malcolm R.WASouth West, WA2 posts

Baby seat just what i wanted

I am 59 and now have a seat for my 3 year old granddaughter for my E trike could not be happier , prompt delivery and service . Great Company to deal with Show details ·  1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.

Amazing Service

Amazing quality. Had an issue with the controller, but was sent a replacement immediately and it was sorted out. Very helpful company, and a very well constructed trike. Show details ·  1
Jimmy
JimmyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Bought this due to frozen shoulder

Unable to ride my two wheeler after accident to shoulder. Bought trike bike for steadiness. Fits the purpose. Would have like better gearing. Show details ·  2
William
William2 posts

Solid kids bike and pretty good trike!

Got a kids trike for my six year old son and it’s good, easily the most “real bike” kids trike I found. He’s happy, I’m pretty happy, only ding on it is that the rear brake setup can be loud depending on how you adjust it but a drum sorta brake will do that Show reply
Liz M.
Liz M.

Love It

Love my Trike Bike, having walking issues I can now get out and about much easier. Living in a small country town I have no traffic issues and can now easily go to the local shop and bike around my local area. Recommend the Trike Bike especially good for carrying items back from the shop. Show reply
chrismJohanna6 posts

Still loving my 20” electric trike bike

Have had my bike for over a year now, and am still very happy with it. I ride most days when weather permits. I often go for a long ride then do my shopping on way back home. Love it. Show details ·  1

Ellen F.
Ellen F.

What size wheel is suitable for a 5ft adult female?

Trike-Bike   DM

You are most definitely a 20 inch girl ! A 24 inch tricycle is going to be too large for you. Thank you

I have a 20 inch and it is great. I am a bit over 5 ft

Choosy Person
Choosy Person

I have just purchased a brand new Gomier 24 inch tricycle.
Took it for a couple klms ride today and it drifts to the left. I don’t know if I am causing this or there is an issue with the bike. Im a complete novice to 3 wheels.
Further, when peddling, there is quite a bit of clunking noise coming from either the derailer or one of the rear wheels. It’s not a noise that occurs when changing gear. This is my first experience with a trike. Appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Bob
Bob

What tyre pressure for trike bike three wheel adult tricycle 20

55 psi for a good tire and tube

Features:

• The Trike Bike Three Wheel Adult Tricycle range of tricycles all feature a lightweight aluminium frame, making for a sturdy yet lightweight build.
  • All of the tricycles have an extra low frame, making it easy to get on and off the unit.
  • Across the range, there are bikes with 20”, 24”, and 26” wheels, so there’s bound to be a tricycle that’s the right size for you.
  • Many of the trikes in the range have Shimano Tourney Smart Shift 6 Speed Gears.
  • They also have wide seats with memory foam and springs, making them more ergonomic so you’re not left with a sore behind after a day’s ride.
  • Included in the cost of your Trike Bike is a lifetime warranty for the frame and a 12-month warranty on everything else.

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers noted that the tricycle had a solid build that made it simple to carry around their extra baggage - whether it was a child, a pet, or even just their groceries.
  • According to reviewers, despite there being a bit of a learning curve to riding a three-wheeler, the tricycle was comfortable to cruise around on.
  • Reviewers also found that their Trike Bike helped them climb small hills with ease.

A point of pain:

• According to some reviewers, the assembly instructions for their tricycle were difficult to understand, particular for first-time bike builders.
CategoryRoad Bikes