Trike Bike Three Wheel Adult Tricycle

Trike Bike Three Wheel Adult Tricycle

3.8

The Schwinn Meridian trike is a nice bike except ...

I have this trike and as many others have said, it has a clunking noise in the rear assembly. Apparently it is a common problem with this trike. One person said it is the bearing but it could be the rear brakes. It's quite annoying. I'm going to take it to a repair shop to see if it is fixable. I will add that going over bumpy roads doesn't make for a comfortable ride.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$414.00.

Really loving my new Trike Bike

I’ve only had my Trike for a couple of weeks, but so far I’m really loving it. It took a few practice goes near home to get used to it, as it is a different feel to riding a normal bike. I purchased it so that my little dog & I can enjoy a daily ride together and it is working very well for this purpose.
The only drama that I’ve had with it was that the rear basket was damaged when the parcel was unpacked, but a quick email to Trike Bike had it all sorted easily & a replacement basket was sent straight away.
I’m very happy with both the trike & service that I’ve received with it & highly recommend them to anyone thinking of making a purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at Trike-Bikes Online Store.

Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Julie, thank you very much all your great review. I hope you enjoy spending time exercising with your dog. Many thanks Trike Bike

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Trike Bikes

I bought a second hand trike bike 3 years ago and its been great, I ride for 2-3 hours every second day and pop the 2 dogs in the back, I’ve put the grandchildren in the basket and they have a great time too, we also doing our shopping. Both my husband and I ride trikes bikes through the bush and have a great time, it gets us out and keeps us fit.

Purchased in March 2017 at Gum tree.

Michael C.Trike-Bike

Thanks Judy for sharing your experience. Great to hear your having fun and staying fit.

Find out how Trike Bike Three Wheel Adult Tricycle compares to other Road Bikes

never be left disappointed.

Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Lewis, thank you very much for your positive comments it is greatly appreciated

Adam

AdamTasmania

Trike bike rear brakes

Started putting mine together but rear drum brakes is bent does anyone know where I can get parts for this as need new brake assembly
Would be great if someone could hook me up

Purchased in February 2019 for A$400.00.

DJC

DJCChilders Qld

More than impressed

Delivery to outskirts of rural township was extremely quick. My 26" Electric Trike-bike from Brisbane was well packed. Only thing missing was instructions for the electric trike but instructions for construction for normal trike was in box, it helped but needed more info, a phone call and all sorted, easy.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Michael C.Trike-Bike

Thanks for the 5 star review, its appreciated and please know if you have any questions during ownership dont hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks Trike Bike

well you get what you pay for

45 minutes to assemble it took me three days, and then at a bike shop to check over., cost me $120 the front brake assembly to fit the mudguard had to be replaced and also the rear brake line was frayed. Told by the bike guy at local , it was rubbish. .. as the bike shops do. Their all rubbish all brands other their own. don't believe them .BUT they all come the same place china (not a problem) I have no problems with trike bikes, they are ok.so go and buy one.Harry south coast nsw xx get someone to assemble it. good on you.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tiana

TianaMelbourne

Happy with purchase

I'm really happy with the Fraser trike. Delivery was within a week, as I'm not 'handy person', I had it assembled by a bike workshop and so far I've had no problems, great for shopping trips, my little terrier happily sits in front basket. It's a taken a few trips to get used to having 3 wheels and therefore remembering the back is wider but overall fun to ride!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Tiana, this platform is for the Trike Bike brand and not other brands like Fraser which are no longer sold

Jenny

Jenny

Beware - this is not a quality product.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tristo

TristoNewcastle

Good quality ride it everyday

Date PurchasedSep 2017
littleroo

littlerooSydney

Only lasted 12 months :-(

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Mike

MikePerth, WA

Bike is great, instructions need much improvement

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Love Love Love my trike!

I have had my trike for over 12 months. Its amazing, I have poor balance and often fall off two wheelers, so this has given me freedom and safety. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get out there get fit or just have some fun. The only downside was I mistakenly assembled it inside the house.... HMMMMMM then couldn't get it out...a lesson learned.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Perfect for shopping

Everthing I could want climbs hills with ease. Easy to handle love the seat with the back rest. Very comfortable to ride able to harness my dog in the rear basket. Purchased a rear mirror for right handle bar. Also added a rear flashing tail light. I am 57 and the envy at the local shops.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Gab, thank you for the great review and I am glad that you are enjoying your Trike Bike

Great for me.

Absolutely the best for me. a little difficult to get used to at first due to the road camber.
But when most of us old farts were around 3 years old we rode trikes.
You just have to be a bit cautious at first.

Easy to assemble fr anyone with a mechanical aptitude.
I did a couple of modifications on the seat tube and clamp.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

mike

mikeForster

Trike stability

Trikes are stable if you ride on level ground. However if you ride across a slope they can suddenly tip over and throw you off fairly violently> This happened to me and I cracked my head on a concrete kerb. Luckily I had my crash helmet on or I could have ended up in hospital.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Madison

MadisonGold Coast Robina

So very happy

I don't know what to say but I am extremely happy with my trike-bike. I live on the Gold Coast and was able to have it assembled by trike bike, they explained everything I needed to know before riding off and I am now guessing I have done 1000 km

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Madison, thank you for the great review and I am glad that you are enjoying your Trike Bike

Geoff B

Geoff Bmelbourne

Fantastic and easy enough to assemble.

Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Geoff, I am glad to hear you are out about and tearing up the streets of Tasmania with your new wife!

Jenny Roots

Jenny RootsSydney, NSW

Great Bike would recommend to anyone

The Bike is great - a friend of mine is buying one after seeing mine. Trike-Bike are very friendly and helpful. It is worth paying the extra to have a professional put it together for you than trying to do it yourself and botching the job.

Michael C.Trike-Bike

Hello Jenny, thank you for your positive feedback and we wish you many years of happy riding. Many thanks Michael

Aaron .dMelbourne