52011 Polygon Helios 700

100% · 60%

R700CWW
R700CWWSydney

Great bike - great value

After first purchasing Helios 500 at Bicycles Online at Manly, and 10 days later had the chance to upgrading it to Helios 700, I now know the reason why friends recommended me a carbon fiber frame bike. I've been a MTB rider for years, but needed a fast and light road bike for commuting to work.

I'm not an expert in road bikes, as this is the first time I've ever had one, but I found Helios 700 very responsive, light and fun bike to ride. It looks great and hope it will serve me well for years to come.

Shimano 105 is an ok system, more than good enough for commuting to work.

Bicycles Online have very helpful, A+ for great service.
responsive, light, great wheelset

PortMacPaul
PortMacPaulPort Macquarie

Andrew R
Andrew RSYDNEY

Matches
MatchesPerth, WA9 posts

Excellent Bike

Fast delivery considering I live in Perth, I placed the order on Thursday and it was on my doorstep Monday morning – 4days. Totally wrapped with the bike, good quality components - excellent rims and tyres. Easy to assemble. Longest 2 weeks wait before riding - weather was torrential. It was a joy to ride. Great service and communication from the guys at Bicycles Online. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to anyone that is considering buying a new bike.
Price, Quality, Smart Looking.
Nick B
Nick BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

If it wasn't for my wife it would be in bed with me!

This is an excellent value for money road bike with all the trimmings. Dependable Shimano 105 crankset, cassette and rear derailleur provide excellent power transfer to Schwalbe rubber. Went for a 50KM spin on arrival I was turning heads left right and centre. Have recently had it in for it's first service and the Mech was asking where I got it.
Excellent value for money
Mick W.
Mick W.SYDNEY

Great bike

Great bike. Has excellent pick up and definitely has no problems on a long ride. Great value for money without compromising on quality. As soon as the bike arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the excellent packing and the bike is by no means an ugly looking bike. Recommended for any level of rider. Excellent bike.
Great price, group set. The wheels and tyres are up there also.