52011 Polygon Helios 900

JW87AU

Charles5247
Charles5247Arundel

Gamble that paid!

I was in the market for a new training bike as my old Trek Madone was seriously road weary. The spec's on the Polygon 900 caught my attention and after a few calculations I realised that just the components alone were well worth the price. Decided to take the plunge and, at worst, might have to dump the frame if it was not up to standard.

In excess of 3000km later I'm as happy as Larry with the bike. In summary it is a pleasure to ride. Very comfortable on long rides. Stiff enough to climb hills comfortably, without rattling you teeth on bumpy roads. It compares very favourable with my other bikes, which are at least double the price!
Being a Sydney Swan supporter I must say the colour scheme. Overall riding comfort. Top quality spec's

Les20Queensland, 40192 posts

Doug Wain
Doug WainWINDSOR

Terrific bike. WOW factor

Bike arrived in a few days, had it ready to ride in 15 - 20 minutes. Even the tyres were inflated. The frame looks as good as any I looked at and the running gear better. Great for climbing real solid on the down hill. The bike was everything and a bit more the store said it would be.
Frame better than expected, great specs
Mike56