2012 Polygon Helios 200

2012 Polygon Helios 200

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delivered with no back wheel!

Shipping was quick and easy. But the bike didn't come with a back wheel?! It also did not seem like it had been built and tested... Great looking bike (what was delivered anyway) but let down by a simple but important part being left out of the box. Disappointing but hoping the wheel is delivered ASAP.
Efficient, easy shipping
Was not tested and did not come with a back wheel!

Michael G
Michael G

Supplier found the wheel in the workshop and offered to courier it asap. Good follow up to recover the situation.

Luke08

Luke08SYDNEY

Top bike for entry rider!

I have had my bike for 6 months now and have found it great to ride. I have only just started out road riding but with this bike was a pleasure to do 60km rides on. It is very smooth and all the gears procise and accurate. The light weight of the bike is a plus and couldnt not fault anything even though I am a beginner. Best value for money I found.
Very reliable, light weight, very smooth ride.

Rod06

Rod06SYDNEY

Great bike! Didn't expect that!

I'm not a Road Cyclist Expert, but I have a large experience with bikes and the Helios 200 has really surprised me.
I took it for a ride upon West Head and I could not believe it. The bike was so fast and smooth. The gear changing was super precise, even when climbing those hill.
What can I say... Awesome price, great look and also very comfortable to ride.
Recommended!!
Great components, inexpensive and super fast.