Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class (2013-2016)

See the Best Sedans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great car that looks sexy

How good is the driving experience? Handling is great and the overall drive feels very comfortable. Easy car to drive
What do you like or dislike about the interior? i dislike the weight of the steering wheel however everything else like the interior and exterior looks fantastic
How is the reliability and what are the running costs? Car very reliable and the fuel costs are average. Some european cars require the highest grade of fuel but we've been using 95 unleaded and the car has been driving smoothly.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great car. Great performance

Just want to review my 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG. GREAT performance vehicle with loads of high technology. Separate other vehicles on the road. Hand made engine with symphony exhaust are really a head turner. Fuel economy actually better than you think. 9l/100 mix with urban and high way with 2 liters 4 cylinders turbo. Highly recommend.

BadgeCla 45 AMG
Date PurchasedSep 2015

Quite impressed

I am very happy with my car. It got so many fantastic features. It has panoramic roof which looks cool. One can actually make out a difference in driving Merc, it's so good. It has big display screen with very convenient soft touch. It has heads up display , which I love the most

BadgeCLA 200
Date PurchasedMar 2016

Love !

I love my car! It drives very smoothly, not as powerful as my last car but enough for me. The saving on fuel compensates for this. There are a few interior things that I feel should come standard with any Mercedes that this car doesn't have, such as seat warmers, electronic seat adjusters etc. My favourite feature are the lights on the mirrors warning you about cars next to you.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Awesome Car

I've had this car for 5 weeks and traveled 4000 kilometres already. It's awesome. The power surprises you and it has 4 engine settings, different suspension settings & steering also had different settings.
It's comfortable with heated seats and plenty of legroom in the front but a bit low in the head room in the back. The economy im not sure yet, it's only getting about 8 lt per100. Might be just me having fun.
My best Mercedes was a ML 320 CDI this is fast approaching the point when I think it will pass the ML.

BadgeCLA Sport 4MATIC