Honda Accord
See the Best Sedans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Honda

• Boot Size
  • Comfort
  • Features

Amazing luxury family sedan

I have a 2008 Honda Accord V6, I bought it in 2011 from Yarra Honda with 34,000 kms, 9 years later it has 119,000 and its still a joy to drive. The rear seat space is ridiculously spacious, particularly leg room and the boot is massive. The console and controls are absolutely fantastic to look at and use. Performance is fantastic. Only issue was a leaky power steering pump at about 80,000 kms ($380 for a rebuild at a Honda dealer) and an alternator failure at 110,000 kms (about $700 by independent mechanic). Apart from those two items a joy to drive. Just make sure to put the RIGHT oil in the engine and gearbox and this is such a magnificent and rewarding car.

Purchased in October 2011.

GreyPerth, WA

Last real Accord you can buy in Australia.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jasmine
Jasmine

Great car

I use this car to work, see family, go shopping
Use it everyday
Get this car serviced everytime it’s due, my mechanic hasn’t mentioned anything wrong with the vehicle, has been good.

Honda HelpersHonda

Hi Jasmine, thanks for the review and sharing that your Accord has given you trouble free motoring to you and your family. We wish you many more years of happy motoring. Thank you Kiara

Kor
KorDarling Downs, QLD

Impressive use of technology

Impressive use of technology. Accord Lane assist is very responsive. Assistive cruise control makes trips safer with Distance options to chose from. With many safety features Accord is one of the best family sedan

Purchased in June 2020.

Honda HelpersHonda

Thanks Kor for the great review on our Honda Accord. It's always great to hear that families are enjoying the many great safety features and benefits that this model brings with the use of its impressive technology. Thank you Kiara

Sheraz Mohal
Sheraz MohalSydney, NSW

Amazing honda

I love the driving pleasure of honda. Honda has been one of my favorite car. Its a joy to ride and drive. I love the luxery of honda accord. It is like a dream car for me.

Purchased in August 2017 at best buy auto for $10,000.00.

Honda HelpersHonda

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review Sheraz. We love that your Honda Accord is meeting all your expectations, we enjoy hearing the joy these vehicles bring to our customers. Wishing you many years of happy motoring. Thank you Kiara

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
Danielle
Danielle

Great family car

Super comfortable large family car. Well appointed, great heated seats, rear window electronic sun visor, beautiful leather seats, super reliable. Reasonable service price. Love it and highly recommend, very happy.

Purchased in November 2016 at Essendon Honda for $51,500.00.

Honda HelpersHonda

Thank you Danielle for taking the time to share your review and feedback on your Honda Accord. Its always pleasing to hear our customer are completely satisfied in our products and you would highly recommend them. Thank you Kiara

pussycatMelbourne

Hasn't missed a beat in 10 years !

My euro included as standard every option available at the time. It has been the most reliable car I have owned and the most comfortable. A return trip Melbourne to Perth across the Nullarbor was an armchair drive all the way. If the current models are even half as good they would be worth buying! The only maintenance in over 110,000 has been the normal wear and tear things (tyres, brakes etc). A really great example of a luxury touring car at an affordable price.

Purchased in September 2009.

Muhammad U.
Muhammad U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Car

Accord is a very good reliable car. I use it to commute to the office daily. I get it srvices from Honda Oakliegh. Fuel economy is average. Apart from that a very nice car.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in July 2019 for $9,500.00.

david royds
david roydsSouth East Queensland, QLD

best car I have ever driven

I am 72 yrs young' I have driven all makes and models of cars to which the Honda accord euro was the most comfortable and reliable driven. the handling is excellent . fuel economy is also excellent.

Purchased in November 2004 at Von Bibra.

Joanna
JoannaIllawarra, NSW

Best Car I've owed by far

My Honda Accord Vti-l 2019 was purchased for a comfortable drive on the weekends and road triping, bonus that it looks sporty and great to drive. It has all the latest technology from Apple Car Play & Android Auto, also featuring the Advanced Safety with Honda Sensing. Easy open Sunroof. It has an electric transparent sun visor on the rear window that keeps the car cool in summer and protects the leather interior, the side windows also have retractable visors. Heated seats is a great addition especially on those cold days.
Being brand new it had its first service and past with flying colours. Next service at 10,000.

Purchased in July 2019 at Suttons City Honda Zetland for $38,000.00.

TrevorJ
TrevorJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value For Money

We bought this Honda in 2010 second hand and hasn't missed a beat in all that time. Has been serviced regularly and no problems mechanically. Ultra comfortable and has extras that are now standard in later model vehicles.

Purchased in January 2010 at Used Vehicle Sales for $10,000.00.

Paul
PaulNew South Wales

Great car

I've had this car since 2011 , naught it second hand I loved it so far, except having an issue with the main window power switch everything with this car has been great

Purchased in February 2011 for $24,000.00.

Le Barq
Le BarqSydney, NSW

Realiable family car

Bought new and it's the 11th year with 160,000km+. Engine still in perfect condition and purring away. Just make sure you have all the oils changed regularly and this car will do the distance. I don't think i will ever sell this car and will continue to drive it as long as i live. In Australia, Honda's are known for being expensive to maintain but on the contrary, parts are readily available from OEM to third party parts. One of the best honda i've ever owned so far.

Purchased in September 2008 at Honda Dealers for $39,000.00.

Жалолиддин А.
Жалолиддин А.Sydney, NSW

Luxury vehicle for less price

Very nice car, had it for 2 years, 230k was on the clock but but I could drive smooth, my brother has Camry 16 but i could not feel any difference when it comes to soft suspension set up

Purchased in June 2018 for $2,500.00.

Tarun Sarpal
Tarun SarpalMelbourne

Lemon - Unreliable car - Stay Away

I have owned Honda for about 7 years, always serviced from agency and around 90000 km. The engine spark plugs got oil in them at 95000 and engine is about to cease. For a car that has done 90000 K this is absolutely a lemon and will recommend customers to stay away from such a car. COST OF REPAIR 5 Grand. Always prefer Toyota over Honda as that is a more reliable car and easily runs for 200 K without major issues.

SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. SHAME ON HONDA.

BadgeV6-L