5 Star Chef 4L Air Fryer

5 Star Chef 4L Air Fryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Product is used:
    • Daily (1)

PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT

works well and food is great...even thr right size for one person

I got this to replace an oil deep fryer and have found this 5 star Chef to be great.No dramas with the temp knob or the timing.
It is great for one person but would suit two people who like to cook a snack late at night.
I found one problem and that is to use a soft sponge on the basket and the bottom housing otherwise the no stick will come off,BUT its all good.
I would recommend this product to one and all

Product is used: Daily

Cass S.

Cass S.

Good Airfryer

This air fryer is great. Easy to use. The only issue I had with it was the numbers around the temperature dial and the timer dial wiped off after minimal use.

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

where can I buy the air fryer please

PeterWH

I brought mine thru Ebay where they were cheaper than anywhere else.It came by courier and all tucked up in a box and all safe and sound

Not happy Jan

Not happy Janasked

I received my 5 Star Chef model no AF-K-01D-6-BK&AF-K-01D-6-WH about 2 months ago and only went to use it today 28/11/2019 for the 1st time and have found the cage spindle is missing

PeterWH

I would suggest that you advise the place that you brought it )OR contact Chef direct and they should send you out one free

Get an answer from our members and 5 Star Chef representatives