7-Eleven

7-Eleven

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kai J.

Kai J.South East Queensland, QLD

No Toilets!

No Toilets? No Service. This should be a fundamental as they "service" travellers and "on the road" workers, salespeople, couriers, tradies and others etc. My Advice? Boycott them. Don't use them.
Use those who provide such a fundamental necessity.

Store LocationPumicestone Rd Caboolture

Worst experience ever at 7Eleven Dollandella

I went to get fuel at 2:30am but when I went to pay the system went down and the girl from the store got in panic because she doesn’t know what to do. She suggested to go to 7Eleven -Heathwood to get cash out or go back next day to pay. Unbelievable!!!!! I want to get cash out from the ATM inside this store and she didn’t let me in. After few minutes she asked me to go to MAc Donald’s to see if the could help me to get cash. I spent more than 20 minutes to try to solve this issue.

Store LocationDolandella
Chrissie

ChrissieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting Bathrooms

Went to the Bathroom at 7 11 on 238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield. Toilet dirty full of blood, floors disgusting it has not been cleaned in Months. How are they allowed to operate like that. Franchise or not, where is the health and hygiene in that yet they are allowed to sell food. I can just imagine how that is being cleaned

Store Location238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield.
Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Toilets closed WHY?

As a travelling sales person I find it intolerable that 7 11 stores do not let you use the toilet facilities which were once for public use. They all have staff only written on the door. These doors are opening out to the shop so do not let them tell you it is a security risk! I am going to avoid 7 11 for this reason. BTW I refuel every day and buy lunch and drinks. Caltex will appreciate my business with toilets and amenities.

Store LocationRopes Crossing

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Customer service non existent

I ran out of fuel, 7 eleven ran out of containers and would not help one bit. When I made a complaint, they didnt even answer. I shall never buy from 7 eleven again. Crap company.

Store LocationNear tullamarine vic

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

Absolute Fail - H20 Sold As Premium 98

You would forgive a service station for pumping out more water than petrol once in a lifetime. What is not forgivable, is to fill up twice in 3 weeks, in two different states (QLD & NSW) at 7-Eleven and find out from roadside service you have a tank of water. Time to get the lawyer on speed-dial I think.

Store LocationBrisbane

Kathleen E.

Kathleen E.Perth, WA

NO TOILET FACILITIES

This is the only ever fuel station that does not provide a toilet that I have ever known in all the countries I have travelled.
AVOID THESE FUEL STATIONS THAT DO NOT PROVIDE

Store Location7 Eleven Beelier Drive Success

So helpful and friendly

The lady that has served me twice At Mooroolbark this week has been so helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble . It’s always nice to get great service but I couldn’t help noticing how friendly and attentive she was to me and everybody else in the store.

Store LocationMooroolbark

Negligent and unwilling to take responsibility

Nikos

Store LocationCroydon Hills & Ringwood North

Sean M.

Sean M.

$1 coffee is the best

I love your $1 coffee! You can never be wrong when you can see seven eleven and quickly get a coffee for just a dollar! the best and cheapest way to keep yourself awake on the road! kudos

Gene

GeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service ever

The staff at the 7/11 on the corner of Asmore Rd and Southport Nerang Rd are the best I have ever come across. I have watched over the last 4 months of being a regular there for my coffee :) They treat each customer with the same personal touch, regardless of age, gender, colour or limitations. Every single person is made to feel that that store is open specifically for them. Well done guys, you make my day every day.

Store Locationsouthport nerang rd/ashmore Rd

John S

John S

Worst customer service crnr Stud Road and Clow Street

I had voucher for discounted petrol , shop keeper named Saji refused to accept it and he made me to pay to full amount. He was very rude and arrogant. The petrol price in other bunks and pertrol stations was $135.00 cents on 31st May 2019 but only this shop price was $167.00 cents. It is a daytime robbery. I do not recomend this shop for anyone. Will complain to consumer court as well about petrol price hiking.

Store Locationcrnr Stud Road and Clow Street
Amelia

AmeliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude manager, aggressive service

7/11 - 17mile Rocks
Unexpected transaction decline. Offered to return with payment. Even boss offered to pay direct over phone. Manager was excessively rude and aggressive. Situation was handled poorly and with little regard for service. Manager was non approachable and was not open to compromise to resolve the matter.

Store Location7/11 seventeen Mile Rocks
HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great experience

I have visited the 7- Eleven on Hay St in Perth several times this year and I have always been greet warmly and found what I was looking for.

The 7-Eleven app provides frequent discounts and product freebies and the items have always been in stock and available.

Keep up the good work guys!

Store LocationHay St Perth

Peter Z.

Peter Z.Sydney, NSW

Mad man in Carpark permanently.

Store LocationRockdale.

Brady J.

Brady J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Treated like a thief

Every time I go into the 7 Eleven on Chapel St Prahran, I at times encounter a young blond woman who makes me feel like I am a thief, I ask for the cigarettes and she holds them back until my efptos transaction goes through. I am a professional and regular customer yet she behaves as if the cigarettes are gold and that I am about to steal them. Ridiculous and I have not encountered this behaviour anywhere else. Will be buying my cigarettes elsewhere from now on.

Store LocationChapel St Prahran

Neil V.

Neil V.Victoria

fuel app is not what they offer

After using the fuel app to secure cheap fuel correctly there was a failure in the app and i was notified as such by there system. I had numerous emails over the following days providing the info to that i was sent and they are useless and wont fix the problem I missed cheap fuel, they cant provide one piece of service. Dont but their fuel as its as good a quality as the servce they provide. Dont expect help if you have a problem

Store LocationSeven eleven Wantirna

Wendy

WendySydney Surrounds, NSW

Dirty Fuel

I also filled up with unleaded at Green Point NSW on the 18.4.2019
The following day I managed to go 1k before the car shook and shuddered and finally stopped
Nrma finally got me going but also said that 7/11 and United are notorious for water/dirty fuel
In his experience fuel problems with cars are usually associated with those two brands

Store LocationGreen Point NSW