7-Eleven

7-Eleven

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trupti S

Trupti SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful customer service

Store LocationJuers Street Kingston QLD 4114

Sam

SamMelbourne

Bad call, very disappointed !!!!

Stopped at 7-Eleven (corner of Child rd and Dalton rd Epping) to buy lunch after listening to an advertisement on radio about their promotion and seen the big signs of 2 sushis for $3.
I couldn't find any, when asked the cashier if they have sushi , she said its finished!!!!!

Store LocationCrn Childs rd and Dalton rd Epping
Meg

Meg

Love the coffee

Competitive fuel prices. Customer service is average, not too friendly however I go there mainly for the cheaper fuel and coffee. I love the $1 coffee. Go there especially for this. Coffee taste great

Store LocationWest Gosford
Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold Go Card that doesn't work!

I purchased a Go Card from 7 11 Racecourse Rd, Ascot Qld and it doesn't work. Paid $10 for the card and $10 top up. I contacted Translink this morning as I wasn't able to register the Go Card online. I was told that the Go Card was still initialising and appeared store had not issued the card correctly. They suggested go back to the store for a new card. Drove back to 7 11 Ascot only to be told by the storeperson that couldn't refund or give new card as $20 would come out of her pay packet. So now I have to buy a new Go Card (won't be from 7 11 store) and wait 10 business days for Translink to investigate & possibly get my money back. Will never be buying a Go Card or anything for that matter from 7 11 Racecourse Rd Ascot.

Store LocationCnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Racecourse Rd Ascot Qld

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

They have good specials on drinks n staff are always friendly at acacia Ridge store. N love the lunch specials for when I'm on the road. Keep up the good work

Store LocationAcacia ridge

Threaten discriminated and refused service by employee

Had the unfortunte experience of having to be threatened discriminated against and refused service over a sausage roll by Patrinek employee at Seven 11 East Melbourne on Victoria Parade because of his uneducated idiotic lack of manners and basic civil behaviour. It is obvious that Seven 11 does not ensure its staff have appropriate training in how to simply be respect and polite.

Store LocationEast Melbourne 23- 29 Victoria Street Melbourne

Kai J.

Kai J.South East Queensland, QLD

No Toilets!

No Toilets? No Service. This should be a fundamental as they "service" travellers and "on the road" workers, salespeople, couriers, tradies and others etc. My Advice? Boycott them. Don't use them.
Use those who provide such a fundamental necessity.

Store LocationPumicestone Rd Caboolture

Worst experience ever at 7Eleven Dollandella

I went to get fuel at 2:30am but when I went to pay the system went down and the girl from the store got in panic because she doesn’t know what to do. She suggested to go to 7Eleven -Heathwood to get cash out or go back next day to pay. Unbelievable!!!!! I want to get cash out from the ATM inside this store and she didn’t let me in. After few minutes she asked me to go to MAc Donald’s to see if the could help me to get cash. I spent more than 20 minutes to try to solve this issue.

Store LocationDolandella
Chrissie

ChrissieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting Bathrooms

Went to the Bathroom at 7 11 on 238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield. Toilet dirty full of blood, floors disgusting it has not been cleaned in Months. How are they allowed to operate like that. Franchise or not, where is the health and hygiene in that yet they are allowed to sell food. I can just imagine how that is being cleaned

Store Location238 Pacific Highway, Lindfield.
Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Toilets closed WHY?

As a travelling sales person I find it intolerable that 7 11 stores do not let you use the toilet facilities which were once for public use. They all have staff only written on the door. These doors are opening out to the shop so do not let them tell you it is a security risk! I am going to avoid 7 11 for this reason. BTW I refuel every day and buy lunch and drinks. Caltex will appreciate my business with toilets and amenities.

Store LocationRopes Crossing

Murray

MurraySydney, NSW

Customer service non existent

I ran out of fuel, 7 eleven ran out of containers and would not help one bit. When I made a complaint, they didnt even answer. I shall never buy from 7 eleven again. Crap company.

Store LocationNear tullamarine vic

Boris Yasminsky

Boris YasminskyNear You

Absolute Fail - H20 Sold As Premium 98

You would forgive a service station for pumping out more water than petrol once in a lifetime. What is not forgivable, is to fill up twice in 3 weeks, in two different states (QLD & NSW) at 7-Eleven and find out from roadside service you have a tank of water. Time to get the lawyer on speed-dial I think.

Store LocationBrisbane

Kathleen E.

Kathleen E.Perth, WA

NO TOILET FACILITIES

This is the only ever fuel station that does not provide a toilet that I have ever known in all the countries I have travelled.
AVOID THESE FUEL STATIONS THAT DO NOT PROVIDE

Store Location7 Eleven Beelier Drive Success

So helpful and friendly

The lady that has served me twice At Mooroolbark this week has been so helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble . It’s always nice to get great service but I couldn’t help noticing how friendly and attentive she was to me and everybody else in the store.

Store LocationMooroolbark

Negligent and unwilling to take responsibility

Nikos

Store LocationCroydon Hills & Ringwood North

Sean M.

Sean M.

$1 coffee is the best

I love your $1 coffee! You can never be wrong when you can see seven eleven and quickly get a coffee for just a dollar! the best and cheapest way to keep yourself awake on the road! kudos

Gene

GeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service ever

The staff at the 7/11 on the corner of Asmore Rd and Southport Nerang Rd are the best I have ever come across. I have watched over the last 4 months of being a regular there for my coffee :) They treat each customer with the same personal touch, regardless of age, gender, colour or limitations. Every single person is made to feel that that store is open specifically for them. Well done guys, you make my day every day.

Store Locationsouthport nerang rd/ashmore Rd

John S

John S

Worst customer service crnr Stud Road and Clow Street

I had voucher for discounted petrol , shop keeper named Saji refused to accept it and he made me to pay to full amount. He was very rude and arrogant. The petrol price in other bunks and pertrol stations was $135.00 cents on 31st May 2019 but only this shop price was $167.00 cents. It is a daytime robbery. I do not recomend this shop for anyone. Will complain to consumer court as well about petrol price hiking.

Store Locationcrnr Stud Road and Clow Street