7-Eleven

7-Eleven

Non compliance of 6 Cents rebate to 13 CABS TAXI driver

I did refueling today (03/05/21) at Penshurst 7-11 petrol station, 612 Forest Rd Penshurst in my TAXI but I was denied a 6c rebate/per litre on my purchase by the attendant at the store and he had no idea how to process this rebate which was so annoying. Bad customer service

mielcosmico

mielcosmicoMelbourne

Heard good but was awful coffee

I've purchased coffee from 7 eleven in past here in Melbourne and were much better from my memory but haven't purchased for a long time.
I got one this morning because I need to save money. Because of milk? the taste was awful I couldn't drink any father after few sips.

Feel wanna ask for refund. I actually would go back if I were drinking near by but gone on tram so can't go back and I chucked the coffee after taking picture for this review on my tram change.

Wonder if without milk might taste batter? From my guessing the milk tasted over heated I normally use Bonsoy but I am aware that I couldn't get that milk from 7 eleven coffee machine for a dollar.

Michael

MichaelWoombye

Great Service

Seven Eleven next to Woombye on the Sunshine Coast. Nice and modern and the day time team just fantastic. Even helped me use the coffee machine. Petrol price is competitive.

Find out how 7-Eleven compares to other Supermarkets

Parcel mate is Useless. Use it at your own risk.

They made service so complicated. Made it so so so difficult to get refund of service which was never provided.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great Friendly Service

I go to My Local 7 11 in Macarthur st Parra almost Daily for my Morning coffee & i'm always Greeted with a Friendly smile & a Hello from Harpreet who does a Great Job. This Service station is Neat and clean with great service, Also the New App is Great , Highly Recommend.

Sandra

Sandra

These people do not honour warranties

I purchased phone cable and had it for 6 weeks and it stopped working so I took it back for an exchange and was told there is no warranty. I have looked up the manufacturer and discovered there is a 2 year warranty. Do not go to these petrol stations who knows what product you are getting and if there is a problem they don’t want to know about it.

Janelle M.

Janelle M.South East Queensland, QLD

A service station without services

No public toilets at 7eleven Coolum...so its basically a service station with very little services. They'll take your money for their overpriced fuel and crap they pass off as food. But if you need the toilet? Sorry..
Also the app is now only compatible with android 9 and above? Really? So only if you can afford the latest phone can you take advantage of their discounted fuel. That makes no sense at all.

Barron m.

Barron m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DFFERENCE BETWEEN $1&$2 COFFEE

I realized today that there is no difference between 1 &2 dollar coffee in terms of the volume of coffee in each. .The only difference is the container . Thanks 7/11
Still can not believe it

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well Done Plant Based sangas 7-eleven

Just recently the plant based chicken and lettuce sandwichs have changed, they now have huge chunks, very chewy and quite foul to chow down on. Please consider going back to how they first were, and, I haven't seen the plant based egg and lettuce sanga of late. please keep them coming because life has been easier to be able to stop in and buy a sandwich on the go.

Marg

Marg

The Offers often don't work

A number of times I tried to use the offers shown on the 7-11 App at 7-11 petrol stations. But the problem has been on three occasions that they are not accepted by the store. Staff very nice and explain if their system does not accept them they cannot give the advertised price. So it is a waste of time and not a really offer if you cannot access it at every 7-11 petrol station.

Jimmy Jay

Jimmy JayAU

Can’t fault them

Never had a problem, staff are always friendly and helpful, plus they have fuel price lock which I use on a regular basis, plus now you send parcels from selected stores.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not helpful to public

Went to a store in Werribee Victoria to use the 'facilities' and purchase some water and juice. Would have been nice if the sign telling me that the facilities were closed had been out front!! This is the second 7 Eleven that has had them closed and identical sign. Is this a new policy by 7 Eleven to not allow the "public toilets" to be open???

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost Christmas parcel

A box sent with 7-eleven (Toll) is missing. Toll has promised twice to update me on their search with a phone call but have failed to do so.

David R

David RSydney, NSW

Convenience my ...

711 Fuel Stations don’t bother if you or the family are desperate for the loo and you think they will be compassionate and help your kids out.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crap scam with their gift voucher.

I retrieve $50 gift voucher card because 7eleven app decided to close holding onto digital money for lockins. I spent only $40 with the gift card and i went back to claim, the guy told me how much? Why do I need to know how much I need to use in the card? It doesn't matter. I said pay $9 and got declined because the guy said balance is zero already.. I will never go 7 eleven. And will tell all my friends and families to stay away from getting fuel there. Absolutely disgusted by their sneaky moves of taking peoples money.

WOMBATEOUS

WOMBATEOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great parcel service! Who'd have thought?

Whilst I'm no fan of the lack of service, I must say that staff at Blackburn South eventually helped me through the parcel process. Then got a VERY pleasant surprise when I found out that they were delivered the next day! Won't be using Auspost again....and cheaper

Mike

Mike

Fuel lock is an absolute joke!

Every single time I lock in my fuel price it says “locked-in” but Every single time I go in to pay for fuel I am told unfortunately the price didn’t lock in! Absolute joke of a company! Not only do they rip off their own employees, they also rip-off their customers! Absolute joke of a company! I called the customer service number and was greeted which possibly the rudest person I’ve had the misfortune of talking to! He even put the phone down on me!

7 Eleven policy after 11:00pm doesn't always provide service regardless

Ev C.

Ev C.South East Queensland, QLD

No longer works on Oppo

I've been using the 711 app for around 6 years on my iPhones & loved it. I now have an Oppo & the new app isn't compatible, which is hugely disappointing

Shap S.

Shap S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Error E03 fuel lock- all times

My efforts to try the Fuel Price Lock gives me an error all and each time . I have reinstalled the app several times with no success.

Store LocationVictoria