4.4

connielaura

connielaura

OK

i used this product for a while and it worked really well for my skin. it didn't last very long though especially for the price i paid and for what i am now using at less that a 1/4 of the same price for the same results. i am glad i gave it a try, as i always like to give things a go so i can share my opinions. the fragrance is really nice, so leaves you smelling really good. i have other products i would recommend over this, mainly because of price. but no negative results for my skin which is good.
    smells nice, great for skin
    price and quantity

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

This A'kin aromatherapy body wash smells devine, all you need is a small amount which lathers up into quite alot. Leaves my skin feeling silky soft. I use this for my daughter who cant tolerate other body washes because most other body washes give her a rash but not this one so she loves it too. Doesnt contain any nasty stuff in it so its a thumbs up
    I love the gorgeous smell of the A'kin body wash, a little goes a long way so great value for money, great for sensitive skin as it doesnt contain any nasties.
    There are definitely no cons in my experience

MotherMoon

celestialstarco

tkdmum73

tkdmum73Brisbane

Good

I love this range of body wash,full of natural organic ingredients that leave you feeling and smelling divine,skin feels clean,refreshed and your body invigorated.A little on the expensive side so a bit a of indulgent luxury.Perfect for sensitive skin,babies and children or just anyone.Can be used in the shower,as a bubble bath,in spa or you can also use it for washing delicate laundry or at the sink! although maybe a bit too pricey for that? I always put it on my christmas list I love the indulgence!
    Love the fact its natural and organic,smell great!
    a bit expensive for the sizes

Lelly

Lelly

chubbe1994

chubbe1994

Good

The A'kin range of products always leaves a nice after scent on your body , proving perhaps that they are using quality ingredients. A lovely body wash to use , one which will leave you smelling nice as well as leaving you feeling refreshed.
    The orange essential oils and other ingredients somehow combine to actually make you feel more invigorated after showering with this product. This body wash is a good consistency . It comes out of the bottle just right, not too thin and runny as are many other body washes I have tried.
    A bit too pricey for regular use unfortunately . Great for the occasional self- pampering treat!

tumblingkate

tumblingkate

This is a beautiful body wash. The essential oils make a world of difference to the scent. The product is reassuringly natural, without any nasties, which is also important to me. But beyond all else, the scent is absolutely incredible.
    I often use the Jasmine, and also often give it as part of a gift. It is divine. It smells like beautiful soft fresh Jasmine flowers are falling on you. Close your eyes and you can feel it.
    It's quite expensive if you want to use it as an 'everyday' product.