A'kin Body Wash

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

i used this product for a while and it worked really well for my skin. it didn't last very long though especially for the price i paid and for what i am now using at less that a 1/4 of the same price for the same results. i am glad i gave it a try, as i always like to give things a go so i can share my opinions. the fragrance is really nice, so leaves you smelling really good. i have other products i would recommend over this, mainly because of price. but no negative results for my skin which is good.
smells nice, great for skin
price and quantity

This A'kin aromatherapy body wash smells devine, all you need is a small amount which lathers up into quite alot. Leaves my skin feeling silky soft. I use this for my daughter who cant tolerate other body washes because most other body washes give her a rash but not this one so she loves it too. Doesnt contain any nasty stuff in it so its a thumbs up
I love the gorgeous smell of the A'kin body wash, a little goes a long way so great value for money, great for sensitive skin as it doesnt contain any nasties.
There are definitely no cons in my experience

Starting with the name I had never heard of it until I found them in the Body Wash section and I was impressed with the packaging, and I found the price to be more than affordable, and the product well you havent used a good Body Wash until you have used A'kin Body Wash, it lathers up well on my Loofa and also you only need a small amount of the product which is a saving's in itself, it as i say lathers up well and it cleans your skin gently, notharshly but a gentle wash is what to expect from this one. Now all who know me from Products Review now know I am in a dilema big time, as a St Ives user and a Nivea user I have A'kin that I couldnt pick any fault with, so I have decided to go all the way with A'kin, after looking up so information on the internet i can say this would have to be the best for my skin, and thats what it is all about, treating your skin to the best that you possibly can. I will say I would love to try all the A'kin products as i feel they are looking after the skin i am in. Ten out of Ten. Try it out Ladies I am sure you will also agree this is a far superior quality than what you have been using. I did.
I must admit I had never used A'kin before, but I have this to say, This would have to be the best Aromatherapy Body Wash on the market today.

I've been using the Jasmine one on and off for two years nearly, and I love it. I have no complaints. I love the a'kin brand, it's a fantastic indulgance. They're alot more pricey then I would like, BUT when you compare the products to similar brands, or even the Body Shop's products (most of which are chemical soups, unlike this one!) the prices aren't so bad. In fact, in some cases A'kin works out to be alot cheaper!
The scent, the A'kin philosophy, how it feels on the skin, the packaging, the feel good factor, it's an australian brand, it tries to source locally, it's... EVERYTHING!
If you want something that foams up alot, perhaps not this one, although I like it's level of foaming. If you live somewhere with hard water though, I wouldn't recomend it. Tried it once on holidays where they had hard water, and it felt like I was covered in slime. Very luxurious and beautifully scented, but slime nonetheless.

Good

I love this range of body wash,full of natural organic ingredients that leave you feeling and smelling divine,skin feels clean,refreshed and your body invigorated.A little on the expensive side so a bit a of indulgent luxury.Perfect for sensitive skin,babies and children or just anyone.Can be used in the shower,as a bubble bath,in spa or you can also use it for washing delicate laundry or at the sink! although maybe a bit too pricey for that? I always put it on my christmas list I love the indulgence!
Love the fact its natural and organic,smell great!
a bit expensive for the sizes

Good

A lovely product that goes a long way. Beautiful, well balanced natural smell. The Sandalwood is a good one for the men - not sweet, but not jocky either. A bathroom treat that probably lasts longer than most.
I love the scent, I just don't get tired of it. I've used the Orange Blossom, Sandalwood and the Jasmine. They're all gorgeous. The consistency is good - not too heavy, not too thin, and it washes off without leaving any residue (some body washes don't seem to want to leave the skin). It's also a gentle skin wash.
I don't like to comment negatively on packaging when they use the minimum, but the colour of the container is murky opaque. The label is pretty, but the bottle itself is ugly and since I consider it a treat as it is expensive, I'd like it to be a bit prettier.

Good

The A'kin range of products always leaves a nice after scent on your body , proving perhaps that they are using quality ingredients. A lovely body wash to use , one which will leave you smelling nice as well as leaving you feeling refreshed.
The orange essential oils and other ingredients somehow combine to actually make you feel more invigorated after showering with this product. This body wash is a good consistency . It comes out of the bottle just right, not too thin and runny as are many other body washes I have tried.
A bit too pricey for regular use unfortunately . Great for the occasional self- pampering treat!

This is a beautiful body wash. The essential oils make a world of difference to the scent. The product is reassuringly natural, without any nasties, which is also important to me. But beyond all else, the scent is absolutely incredible.
I often use the Jasmine, and also often give it as part of a gift. It is divine. It smells like beautiful soft fresh Jasmine flowers are falling on you. Close your eyes and you can feel it.
It's quite expensive if you want to use it as an 'everyday' product.