The Body Shop Bath & Shower Gels

The Body Shop Bath & Shower Gels

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

3.9
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
HergelV
HergelVNewcastle

works just fine

this shower gel works as fine. What I do is I put it on a loofah and let it bubble. For the smell to last long, I let it stay for about 10 minutes and rinse. It makes my skin smooth and all the variants have good smell.

Causes Irritation No

Hello there.
Thankyou for reaching out and sharing your review with us.

Little or No Smell Shower Gel

I have been a life long user of White Musk shower gel. I put it on my birthday and Christmas wish list every year. However, the last few years Ive noticed the scent has become fainter and fainter, to the point that about a quarter into the bottle there is literally none! The lovely smell used to linger for hours on my skin. Now there is little to no smell whatsoever immediately coming out of the shower. Very disappointed that you have made these changes. For me, it is now just expensive suds, because thats all it does. As a result, I am no longer a customer.

Purchased in August 2019.

Causes Irritation No
Nuks
Nuks

Shower me with love

The argan oil shower gel smells divine is smooth on the body. The fragrance is long-lasting in the lather soapyness of the product does well. All in all the product is a lovely gift or good for use daily

Purchased in August 2016.

Hi Nuks,
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Argan shower gel!

DRos
DRosSydney

Love the fragrance options !!

I have always used BODY SHOP bath and shower gels and lotions. They are good value for money, as you get so many lovely fragrances. Body Shop also does various good offers, and love all their product. Perfect for gift too !! :)

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how The Body Shop Bath & Shower Gels compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Kokanee
KokaneePerth, WA

Xmas gift cube bath lily was less than worthless

jolene
joleneAU

Nice for something special

I gives these as gifts when i can affird it,usually a pleaser with most.Not somethng i can afrd to use everyday and not luxourious enough to justify buying for self often. Lovely aroma's, always loved the strawberry scrub,lots of bubbles, good scrub with gel.
great gifts
expensive, a tad over rated

Hi Jolene,
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our products!

passion
passionAU

Smell delicious

The body shop bath and shower gels would be my favourite range. I love the fact that they use good natural ingredients in their products. In this range I particuarly love the pink grapefruit and strawberry. They smell so fresh and delicious. They are however quite pricey, so I only buy it when it is on special.
The smell
Expensive

Hi Passion
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our body products!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
J_xo
J_xoVIC

Good

I love the Body Shop's shower gels. they come in a range of sizes and different flavours. They always seem to be bringing out a new flavour, even if its for a limited time. Only think that stops me from buying this on a regular basis is that its too expensive!
Smell incredible. Lots of yummy flavours
Way too expensive!

grrrrlll
grrrrlll

This range of products is fantastic, the scents are a leader in this market. They smell so fresh and like the fruits have just been picked. The lathering quality is great as well.
The Body Shop bath and shower gels smell fantastic and leave behind a fragrance on your skin as well as doing the obvious task of washing your skin in the meantime
There is nothing that I do not like about this product. I wish I could use it all the time however that would take the enjoyment out of it being a special treat or a great gift idea for someone else

frugalmumma
frugalmumma

Good

I love this range and it is a regular on both my gift lists and my wish list. If you like the smell but cannot afford to buy it regularly the soap bar range lasts a long time and can also be added to draws as a draw scent. The cleansers work wonders on my sensitive combination skin. Never too drying or leaving any oil or "skin" like some can. Overall a delicious pamper.
Lovely gift packs available throughout the year. (they vary depending on time of year.) Smells good enough to eat. Is a good quality product range. Enjoyable for all ages. The coconut one reminds me of malibu.
Too expensive to use regularly :(

Hi there.
Thankyou for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us and your love of our coconut range.

Emmys
EmmysWA, 6210

Good

I loved the smell of this product, just wanted to eat it. I first received the Strawberry one as a gift and liked it so much I purchased it again. I wont be purchasing it again as it was quite expensive. Its great as a treat for your skin but too pricey to use everyday. If there was a cheaper range just like the body shop's i would you it over anything else.
Smells amazing, leaves skin feeling refreshed
Quite expensive, The Body Shop itself is not at all shopping centres.

Hi,
Sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future.

beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

i would love if these bath and shower gels were a little more affordable but then again the body shop products are all quite expensive. but they are great as a treat and leave the skin feeling amazing, coconut is my all time number one favourite with the mango closely following behind, great as a gift
i love the body shop bath and shower gels, they smell amazing and so refreshing and summery, my favourite is definitely coconut and then mango, just reminds me of summer and the tropics or being on holidays
way to expensive so not really for every day use

Hi Beautyqueen,
Sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

carissa1611
carissa1611

Good

There's so many scents to choose from, although they're a little pricey. I used to use the smallest bottles (I think it was one size down from 250 ml), and found that they didn't last very long. However, I've found that if you apply a very small amount to a sponge or bath lily it will last ages :) Definitely a way to get your money's worth. My skin tends to get quite dry as well, and I've found that some products leave my skin quite flaky, but the Body Shop gels don't do that.
All of the scents are AMAZING, and there's such a wide variety. Also, doesn't leave skin dry or itchy.
A little on the expensive side, but everything from the Body Shop tends to be anyway.

MotherMoon
MotherMoonWA, 6210

The Body Shop offers a great range in there bath and Shower Gels, the packaging is lovely and the product is great. They offer a nice variety of washes but they are more expensive than the supermarket ones, I pop mine away if I have people staying over, its not that I dont like to share it just mainly I do this because of the price. I have given mine to a few close friends and they are still buying it also, so sales speak, so to speak. You cant go past this one by any means, even the price divided in washes works out well.
These are lovely and a good variety to choose from.
The price is a little expensive, certainly not one for a large family.

Brand Manager B.The Body Shop

Hi, sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Bellazeus
BellazeusAustralia

Good

I love the fact that now with body shop at home I can support friends who are mothers to work around their kids, this is how i have bought all my body shop products. Would i buy this if it was not for that ? probably not even tho it is a really nice product I probably could not justify the price.
Smells awesome, great range of scents, strawberry is my favourite.
The price, very expensive in comparison to supermarket ones. I have to admit i hide it if guests are going to use our shower as i dont want people wasting it.