2Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk

Suitable for daily use

Emilia Malone
Emilia MalonePilbara, WA11 posts

Smells so great!

My body are silky smooth and smell so good. I love it. Thanks to Palmolive and highly recommended this product to use. Show reply
Tony and Brigitte
Tony and BrigitteSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey

I have used this product for many many years and it was the best shower gel I have ever used.

Not sure if I have purchased a bad batch or the ingredients have changed to save a few pennies. This new batch is transparent, very unlike the usual milky looking shower gel.

Please ensure the people collecting the milk for this shower gel gets the cow with more than 1 teat, not the bull. Show details

ShaniaB
ShaniaBsydney16 posts

available everywhere, products works fine

I love this body wash. I use this every night when I have more time for to wash my body, it lathers smoothly with a loofah and leaves my skin smooth. Show details
Filippos
FilipposBairnsdale3 posts

Ap1
Ap12 posts

Black orchid and milk burnt and peeled my skin!!

This product severely burnt my skin to the point that it was blistered badly and peeling off. It was so painful I was in tears.

Never use this product after shaving!!

aedee
aedeePinjarra2 posts

Whats happened to Milk and Honey Shower Milk

I have used this colgate palmolive product for some years now, lovely thick creamy to moisture my skin BUT I purchased my usual 4 bottles 2 weeks ago and they are runny, very runny - totally watered down to the point were I have been using so much more. If the next bottle I buy is the same then time to make a change. Why would Colgate P

almolive do this, when on a good thing stick to it!!

Nadzz
NadzzSydney18 posts

Good

I've been using Palmolive for a few years now and absolutely love the Pomegranate body wash. It's got the most amazing fragrance. I've heard that Palmolive can be quite strong but this is quite gentle on the skin. I'm sure we've tried the entire range although we keep coming back to the Pomegranate. This is our go to body wash.

MelR
MelRCastle Hill6 posts

Refreshing

I love indulging in this body wash. I enjoy my showers even just for a few minutes because of the relaxing fragrance of this body wash. It doesn't just result to a smooth skin feeling but it also leaves that clean feeling where all the impurities and dirt are washed away after every bath. I love it! I interchange using this with another brand and I find this the better one for every day bath.

Julie
JulieSydney7 posts

Smells Good, Smooth and Silky Skin

I have no words but praises for this body wash. It leaves a soft skin but doesn't eave a sticky feeling. I feel clean after using it. Just a little amount could result in a soapy lather. I usually use it with a scrub to exfoliate for full effect on skin leaving the skin smooth without any residue and dead skin. Sometimes after taking a bath I wuld no longer lather on lotion or moisturizers as the shower milk leaves the right moisturizers in my skin.

Em
EmMelbourne11 posts

I am satisfied with this milk shower

I use this every other day and i love the softness and the clarity of my skin when i use this. someone says he can feel the smoothness of my skin when he rub elbows with me hahaha

EmLaw
EmLawVictoriaAustralia

Eatable skin!

I love Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk! I placed this in our shower about a month ago to try it out for myself. To my surprise on the first morning after use my partner commented on how fresh I smelt. After about a week of use I even noticed my skin becoming more moisturised (Even though I had been very slack with applying moisturiser) It lathers up really well also, meaning that I don’t have to use quite as much as other products.

Now I’m addicted to Palmolive Milk and Honey. I even have my partner using it! Which is shocking considering he “Strongly dislikes that flowery girls stuff” We now fight over the last little bit in the bottle. So glad I always have an extra bottle in the cupboard!
Smell, Soft Skin and Lathers Well

Mary Albair
Mary AlbairAustin

Surprisingly lovely in every way

All my family loves Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk for many reasons. It is full of pleasant surprises. What a pleasure it is to use ! What a nice clean feeling it leaves on the body! What a creamy consistency it has! What a pleasant surprise that everyone in my family loves it! What a pleasure to choose from all the beautiful fragrances! What a big plus it is, that it does not break the bank! What happy satisfied customers we are. I think anyone who buys it to try it would have to love it too.
Clean feeling it leaves on the body!
Sunny mum
Sunny mumCairns3 posts

Always love it!

I always have a good experience with Palmolive products. Nice smell, fresh feeling after using, and never had any problems with irratation or uncomfort etc. to my skin. the most important point is that it is not expensive.

My 3years old daughter also likes using as she loves smell. Her skin is bit sensitive to the soup, and I had to apply body lotion to her if she played with soap in shower sometimes, but there is no problem at all for her to use Palmolive shower milk, so it is really kids friendly! Oftenly, She smells her own skin and says to me:"mummy, I smell so yummy!"

:-)
Wild range and inexpensive

yavis
yavisQLD, 4030143 posts

Fragrances to die for

Palmolive Naturals Shower Milk is the ultimate indulgence with body washes. With scents like Cherry Blossom and Milk and Honey they smell absolutely divine. They have a rich milky formula from a milk extract which aids in moisturising the skin. It is dermatological tested so it is great to use on all skin types and having no soap at all it keeps skin nourished and moisturised. Easy to use, just apply a small amount on to a wet wash cloth, lather it up on wet skin and then rinse off. The scent lingers for a long time. Available from all good supermarkets. Fantastic price.
Well known brand. Fantastic fragrances. Super rich formula.
measle
measleAU10 posts

Subtle but lasting frangrance

I really like this range, but I've become a bit bored with the range of scents. I prefer some of the newer scent in the body wash gel range.
Lovely, not overpowering scents
Not enough variety in hte range