Redwin Sorbolene Body Wash

Redwin Sorbolene Body Wash

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)
Yvonne
YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I bought 2 bottles of the Sorbolene Body wash The first bottle got to half way down and became watery, I thought that somehow water had gone into the bottle, although it all seemed tight on the top. I then got onto the second bottle and found that the same thing happened. It was so watery that you couldn't get it onto a wash cloth and ran through my fingers. Was this a bad batch or are they all like this?

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

AVD
AVD

Makes shower slippery

I buy this from time to time when on special (switch it up with qv and dermaveen). I moved to a new house with a shower over bath. Just cracked the big pump pack and then noticed over the next two days that the bath surface and even the slip mat was very greasy. Switched it with another product and then back Redwin to confirm. Unfortunately it is a slip hazard. Gonna use it to wash my hands in the bathroom only from now on. Thought people should know.

WITHC
WITHC

Best body wash ever!

Have used this body wash for a few years now and won't use anything else, never irritates my skin and it's always so good to use and has no smell, wonderful product, highly recommended for sensitive skin

Purchased in January 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Angel
AngelVictoria

Excellent fragrance free body wash.

This body wash is fantastic. It lathers well, doesnt irritate or dry out skin and it is fragrance free. It is often on sale at the supermarkets. I cant fault this product, it is absolutely perfect.

Purchased in November 2016 at Coles Supermarkets for $6.00.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Redwin Sorbolene Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Cheryl Johnstone
Cheryl JohnstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is the Body Wash Refill

We are happy using Redwin Sorbolene Body Wash, doesn't dry our skin nor does it leave scum in the shower like soaps do BUT why isn't there a body wash refill available to purchase? In Woolworths the refill next to the body wash is Hand Wash

Excellent Body Wash

I've been using Redwin Moisturiser for years and thought to give the body wash a try, so glad I did it's excellent for my skin which tends to be dry especially in the cooler months. This body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and supple without drying. Great stuff Redwin, love it!

Devy
DevyMelbourne

One of the best eczema-friendly body washes

I've used this body wash for a few years, sometimes buying competing "sensitive body wash" products that are a little cheaper. However, Redwin is my favourite. It's cheaper than other eczema-friendly brands and it does what it says - washes without aggravating or drying eczema skin. I also prefer the thicker consistency of Redwin compared to some competing brands that are very watery and so they just fall of the skin when applied in the shower. They don't produce too many bubbles, not that bubbles concern me.

eve
evevalley view

only one to use

I had a skin cancer removed and skin cancer clinic commented on my skin overall. said it was excellent. I will be 75 in 2 days and only use sorbolene moisturiser to nurish my skin in high summer

Mark W
Mark WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is great for dry and sensitive skin

I have very dry skin. Tried other "gentle" washes and they were still drying to my skin. This product is inexpensive, no smell, cleans well and moisturises as it cleans.

Kathleen46
Kathleen46Singapore

Great for you !

It was great ! I been used it for couple months ago ... Perfect for sensitive skin and dry skin problem . Before i used it my skin have a dry skin problem . But now nothing to worry about skin problem . I recommend this product . So buy it ! and try for yourself . Love it !
Inexpensive

Leighanne53
Leighanne53NSW, 2032

Great for the whole family!

I bought this when my 6 month old had baby eczema and sorbolene was recommended to me. He shares a bath with his two big brothers and they all use it. My only problem would be that it generates lots of bubbles that the baby then wants to put in his mouth!!
My husband and I also use it. It does help with dry skin and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Convenience of being able to use one product for the whole family.
Too many bubbles!

Jo B
Jo BSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect for allergic skin. Best priced sensitive body wash

Been using it for a couple of years now. It's lovely and my skin never dries out or gets a rash any more. Cheaper and better than Dermaveen or the others on the market which are twice the price and I even reacted to Dermaveen it dried my dkin and I didn't like the smell. This one has no bad smell.
inexpensive, great product
Chemist warehouse don't stock it and Big W are always out. Hard to find in the shops at times so need to stock up when I find it.