A Real Cool World FlexiBath

4.2

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

Great product

Great product, no complaints. Does the job well, very spacious so it will last us a good couple years for our camping trips and perfect because it folds up very compact for packing into a full car of camp gear.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting.

gsmNewcastle

Fantastic!

gsm

Update: we have been using the bath support for the past month with our new baby and find it's very supportive for him and he really relaxes in the bath.

gsm

2017 update: original bath split at the edges after 5 years of daily use. Great value!

WY

WYsunshine coast

Average product

We bought this item about 3 years ago. It was used occasionally for our toddler averaging once a month then. It has been used more frequently recently since our second baby is born 6 months ago and the flexible sections have started to degrade and split with gaping holes for water to escape.
Small and compact
Short product life.

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Find out how A Real Cool World FlexiBath compares to other Baby Bath Seats / Stands

Anita T

Anita TMelbourne

Compact Bathing Solution

I hate having things lying around the house and we only have a corner spa bath, which is not so practical for bathing a baby. We purchased a flexi bath mainly because it folds up and can be stored much easier than a regular baby bath. I sit this bath over my bathroom sink, which allows it to be a the perfect height for me and is also useful when draining the bath. I love that it has a bath plug.
Easy, compact fold. It is a great size for a bath when unfolded and is not in the way when not in use. It has a bath plug, so no need to try and tip the bath to empty it

kh11

kh11

Great idea

good size bath, love how it folds to store etc. bath seat/support was good too. The only thing it needs is some sort of stand. we had to put ours on the floor in the bathroom (dont have big enough bench space in there and kitchen too cold), so wasn't good on our backs. Only used it for a short amount of time, then we just put baby straight into normal bath.
easy to use, folds to store. bath seat good too.
no stand, heavy to lift and empty with water in it.

Very handy bath

We have been washing our daughter in this bath every day for two years. The joins are splitting now but I am going to buy a replacement as we have been otherwise very happy with it.

Our daughter is approaching 3, is large for her age, and still fits in the bath (sitting - she can't stretch out). It is the largest baby bath we could find on the market.
Larger bath for toddlers
The clip to hold it shut doesn't work very well.

chase02

chase02AU

Great product, poor quality

We have used our flexi bath 2-3 times a week for four months now. Unfortunately the flexible sections have already started to degrade and split, leaving gaping holes for water to escape. On contacting our retailer they agreed to replace it free of charge.

The folding functionality is wonderful and the bath itself functions well. Despite manufacturing quality issues I would still recommend this product to others with small houses - we simply could not fit a full size bath anywhere.
Great space saver, good size for range of ages
Poor manufacturing quality

Joli
Joli

Would you please be able to tell me where was your flexibath made ? Was it from China or Denmark? Thanks.

k2atza

k2atzaNSW, 2068

A baby bath that doesn't take up space!

Connie36Umina

Love this item, wish I'd bought it sooner

We live In an apartment with a small bathroom and no tub. There's not even space to put a regular baby bath. At first we bathed our newborn in the laundry sink and then held him in the shower. By 11 months he weighed over 11kg so it was becoming impossible. I found this at a baby store and bought it straight away - its fantastic, is sturdy and it folds up but can be filed deeper than a regular baby bath so it can be used when the chid us older. The packaging says it lasts till four years but I suspect my son will be too big by then. I wish I'd gotten it when he was newborn, but still very happy with it.
Space saving
Expensive

Connie36

update: We had another child and purchased the newborn support with it. Sometimes both kids would fit in the tub. Even now at 5.5, my eldest still likes to use it. We now live somewhere with a huge tub but still like to use this as it saves water

Baby Bath Seats / Stands

bam23

bam23AU

Great little bath

I have used this bath for my baby from when he was newborn to his present age of 7months. Initially I found it hard to find a height that was comfortable for bathing him as the bath is quite narrow and deep. I then purchased a bath aid which helped immensely. As a 7 month old, he no longer needs the bath aid as he can sit up which is lucky as with the bath aid he was running out of room. The bath folds up really easily, doesn't require much storage room and is good quality. Being able to fold it up, came in really handy when we went on holidays and stayed in a place without a bath. I can't see the bath lasting him much beyond 18months but will make a great toybox.
Folds up easily, compact, good quality

SP40
SP40

Is the Fleixi Bath big enough for a 2 yr old?