AAMI Business Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)

Terrible

My policy turned out to be a nightmare because they did not cover me/my business properly.
There was clearly a huge misunderstanding and at no point we're they prepared to fix their mistakes or help me in any way even though it was no fault of my own.
Not to mention they are stupidly overpriced compared to other insurers.
Would never recommend, my experience was awful.

Ignacio M.
Ignacio M.Sydney, NSW

robbery

no matter how much you pay monthly, when you try to claim something they will charge you on top of whathever you spent fixing the problem an "excess" $500 just to see if they will refund you some money.
customer services disgusting, they transfered my call 7 times without giving me any response.

Ingrid H.
Ingrid H.

Terrible

Business Insurance

Find out how AAMI Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

Roni L.
Roni L.Sydney, NSW

Reasonable price

I have insured my cars with AAMI for the past 10 years. Always the cheapest among all other companies. Customer services are polite and helpful. I had also made claim in the past, easy and smooth process.

Alan W.
Alan W.Northeast, VIC

How low can you go.

After being with them since 2004 told I could not be insured by Aami but we can insure you under GIO but we will increase you fee by $80 treated with utter disrespect. So Google who owns Aami they are more than one company.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
An C.
An C.Perth, WA

Offshore call centre!!

This is not good enough when I ring your number, the line is terrible and I can barely understand what the Asian person is saying! Please employ those with good basic ENGLISH and understanding!!!

Claim Made No
Schelle
SchelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost Business Laptop - Super Easy Claim

I lost my laptop while overseas for business, and I was very concerned of how to claim. I am a very small business and this tool is essential to my work.

I called the business claim service and the lady was amazing, super helpful, I was a little stressed to say the least, she calmly said, please don't worry, we will get this worked out.

She arranged the call to the place I bought my laptop to get a price for a replacement of a similar model, the money was in my business account with 5 business days.

Thank you to the claim staff in this case, they were easy to deal with and made a stressful time a lot less stressful.

Daniel Blackmore
Daniel BlackmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AAMI Road assist - WE DON'T CARE

wisewoman
wisewomanMelbourne

cheaper but prone to Errors in processing

Business Insurance

Find out how AAMI Business Insurance compares to other Business Insurance

Pete
PeteWestern Australia

AAMI have an automated answer service, takes ages and very fustrating. Runs on EST so not convenient WA.

EASY to set up yes and very friendly.

Just Automated waiting for options and then finding out there wasn't an option for business insurance. (Closed to early for WA time really for me.

Very surprisingly easy and helpful

You know how you call your insurer and try to find the right selection and eventually get transferred between a bunch of departments and spend hours trying to get simple things done? Not with aami. I'm really surprised how easy it is to deal with aami. Wether it was making a claim or changing my address it's been a breeze to deal with them. Very happy with every aspect of aami business insurance

Insurance claim madeYes
Nouwt
NouwtPerth, WA

Slow claims processing and poor communication

We made a claim due to theft of work tools that needed to be replaced ASAP as we were unable to complete jobs otherwise. Submitted all documentation requested and heard nothing. Followed up a few days later and advised it wasn’t received so had to resend even though we replied directly to the claim email sent to us initially. Still no communication so another email and phone call to follow up. The 4th follow up we finally managed to sort out the claim and get it settled on the phone. The guy was lovely just wish it hadn’t been held up nearly 3 weeks and not having an ounce of communication before that despite doing everything as asked. Businesses need fast claim
Turn around in these instances.

Insurance claim madeYes
brissmith
brissmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Willing to help small businesses

Ammi has been covering me for years with public liability insurance for my small business. I had made an error and they were very helpful correcting my situation. A rare commodity for big business and insurance company to show they care.

Insurance claim madeNo