NRMA Business Insurance

NRMA Business Insurance

Sara B

Sara BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insurance

All so easy , needed to restart a lapsed claim, done in minutes with friendly service. Love the online chat service, very convenient. Nothing to much trouble and insurance up and running straight away

Thanks for the positive review Sara! ~Natalie

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Great coverage and claim process!

Great Service by the claims team after my tools were stolen overnight from in my vehicle. The claim was processed quickly and easily and i was able to get new tools and get back on track with my work

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for your review Jennifer, and we're happy to hear your business has been able to continue thriving! ~Dylan

Jessica G.

Jessica G.Sydney, NSW

Easy, great customer service

My experience as a small business owner starting out was made simple and straightforward by the NRMA business insurance team. The few times I had a query the customer service I received was exceptional. Efficient and friendly, answering my questions completely and ensuring I was confident about my choices. Definitely recommend.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thank you so much for this feedback, Jessica! Always nice to hear that we've left you feeling confident with your cover :) -Peter

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances!

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances! Peter is super patient and helpful. This is one of the best consultant experience I 've ever had.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

That's great to hear Hochung and I'll be sure to pass the feedback on. :) ~Natalie

Business insurance

Great customer service, dealt in a very good manner and super efficient. really happy with NRMA!! Always has great service, so thank you! Peter was lovely to deal with and looked after my queries.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thank you for those kind words! Happy to hear your experience with us was great :) ~Dylan

it was good

most insurance companies send their customers COC documents monthly as most companies require it. it would be great to have automated monthly COCs. The computer experience was ok. easy to talk to

Quick Reponse

i have had a great experience with NRMA, everytime I have approached them to adjust my policy its been quick and easy The policy was great value and it was extremely easy to set up.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for the positive feedback Kylie! Good to hear it's been a smooth process. :) ~Natalie

Tim.C

Tim.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

They were a great to deal with. A claim I made was sorted out quickly. Reasonably priced. Easy to talk to on the phone. It’s just a shame they are no longer insuring my profession.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2016
Claim ApprovedYes
Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for the feedback Tim! Glad you have been happy with our service. :) ~Natalie

Great! Beyond my expectation! Highly recommended!

This is the first time I buy public liability insurance. And the chat service has helped me to get quotes, instructed me to complete purchase and committed to create online NRMA account for me. The reputation of NRMA business insurance is good in business communities and I trusted for their high-quality customer services and commitment when their customers are in need for helps. Highly recommended!

Great to hear you've had a wonderful experience Sun! ~Dylan

Rita Sullivan

Rita SullivanSydney, NSW

Public liability

Excellent service & understanding, the best value & cheapest quote after ringing around for 2 days. Im so glad NRMA saved the day for me & my company & so easy to set up

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Rita, thanks for sharing your positive review. It's great to hear from a happy customer. Good luck to you and your company. ~ Jono

AMAZING service for Public Liability Insurance queries

Being an NRMA customer already - I needed to add another policy on to my account for my business, being public liability insurance. I have a few queries and got on to the online chat service, spoke to an amazing customer service assistant, Nada, who was so clear and concise with answering my question. Very confident now with availing the product and will be a long time customer with NRMA.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thank you for the feedback Onil, I will be sure to let Nada know how pleased you were with her service and your product! -Peter

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

The policy is good value and easy to set up

Webchat is convenience to have a quote and insurance purchased. the set up is fast. The policy is good value to avoid the risk of the damage to cause the

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Jack. Thank you for the positive feedback, it is good to hear from our customers. ~ Jono

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Gratitude to NRMA

I had the privilege of speaking with both A regarding increasing my public liability insurance, and D, on Webchat.
I understand both of them have to deal with us public for probably most of the day. They would probably more commonly have to deal with customers who have complaints, or , like me, need help.

I found both of them very affable [ [ it's now nearly midday, so I assume they've been serving customers for at least 3 hours now] - they weren't jaded; they bent over backwards to help and Dylan in particular went out of his way to be able to help.
Full marks to both of them! Full marks also to NRMA whom I've used for a long time now. While they may be a little more expensive than some rivals, their service cannot be bettered.
Full marks

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Hi Helen. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We have passed this on to the webchat team. ~ Jono

Excellent helpful online service

I have had issues with a recent claim and communication from the claims manager. When I phoned again I had extremely helpful, empathetic agent who resolved it quickly. I just received excellent online service in the Chat from Dylan - knowledgable, helpful, efficient, prompt, very happy with the changes he made for me.

Insurance claim madeYes
Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thank you for the kind feedback Renee! I'll be sure to pass this on to the consultant who assisted you ~Peter

Good service with nice staffs

It has always been a good service with nice staffs.
Easy to setup and the online support is 100% recommendable.
Thank you.

Thanks Peter, for such a great comment regarding our online chat team! ~ Dylan

Dylan is a helpful person helping me add business policy into my account in a few minutes

Thanks for the feedback Alex! I'll be sure to pass it onto Dylan :) ~ Nada

Very helpful

It was very quick and easy to set up with the help of the polite NRMA representatives. Once it was set up I was ready to work with nothing to worry about.

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thank you for the feedback Tanya R! We always strive for our customers to leave with confidence in their cover :) ~Peter

great online support

i am quite happy with their online support, it just takes seconds before someone helps you with your problem, thanks

Good to hear you're happy with the online support Korhan :) ~ Nada

Easy, simple and always someone available

Very easy to set up policy. Value for money and the people are great. Thanks to the team at NRMA

Care TeamNRMA Insurance

Thanks for the feedback Kim! We look forward to helping you again in the future :) ~Peter

Fast response, friendly and patient

Fast response, friendly and patient, thanks for Dylan's help on my inquiry. Provided professional advise even I did not obtain the policy

Good to hear Dylan was able to assist you with your enquiries Bruce. :) ~ Nada