NRMA Business Insurance

NRMA Business Insurance

AMAZING service for Public Liability Insurance queries

Being an NRMA customer already - I needed to add another policy on to my account for my business, being public liability insurance. I have a few queries and got on to the online chat service, spoke to an amazing customer service assistant, Nada, who was so clear and concise with answering my question. Very confident now with availing the product and will be a long time customer with NRMA.

Claim MadeNo
Thank you for the feedback Onil, I will be sure to let Nada know how pleased you were with her service and your product! -Peter

The policy is good value and easy to set up

Webchat is convenience to have a quote and insurance purchased. the set up is fast. The policy is good value to avoid the risk of the damage to cause the

Claim MadeNo
Hi Jack. Thank you for the positive feedback, it is good to hear from our customers. ~ Jono

Gratitude to NRMA

I had the privilege of speaking with both A regarding increasing my public liability insurance, and D, on Webchat.
I understand both of them have to deal with us public for probably most of the day. They would probably more commonly have to deal with customers who have complaints, or , like me, need help.

I found both of them very affable [ [ it's now nearly midday, so I assume they've been serving customers for at least 3 hours now] - they weren't jaded; they bent over backwards to help and Dylan in particular went out of his way to be able to help.
Full marks to both of them! Full marks also to NRMA whom I've used for a long time now. While they may be a little more expensive than some rivals, their service cannot be bettered.
Full marks

Claim MadeNo
Hi Helen. Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. We have passed this on to the webchat team. ~ Jono

Excellent helpful online service

I have had issues with a recent claim and communication from the claims manager. When I phoned again I had extremely helpful, empathetic agent who resolved it quickly. I just received excellent online service in the Chat from Dylan - knowledgable, helpful, efficient, prompt, very happy with the changes he made for me.

Insurance claim madeYes
Thank you for the kind feedback Renee! I'll be sure to pass this on to the consultant who assisted you ~Peter

Good service with nice staffs

It has always been a good service with nice staffs.
Easy to setup and the online support is 100% recommendable.
Thank you.

Thanks Peter, for such a great comment regarding our online chat team! ~ Dylan

Dylan is a helpful person helping me add business policy into my account in a few minutes

Thanks for the feedback Alex! I'll be sure to pass it onto Dylan :) ~ Nada

Very helpful

It was very quick and easy to set up with the help of the polite NRMA representatives. Once it was set up I was ready to work with nothing to worry about.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the feedback Tanya R! We always strive for our customers to leave with confidence in their cover :) ~Peter

great online support

i am quite happy with their online support, it just takes seconds before someone helps you with your problem, thanks

Good to hear you're happy with the online support Korhan :) ~ Nada

Easy, simple and always someone available

Very easy to set up policy. Value for money and the people are great. Thanks to the team at NRMA

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for the feedback Kim! We look forward to helping you again in the future :) ~Peter

Fast response, friendly and patient

Fast response, friendly and patient, thanks for Dylan's help on my inquiry. Provided professional advise even I did not obtain the policy

Good to hear Dylan was able to assist you with your enquiries Bruce. :) ~ Nada

Not streamlined enough

Having to go through a rep to set up online access to your business account is a bit tedious. More self service options should be available. At least the reps were friendly, quick, and competent.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Mark. We are currently in the process of automating this online access and thank you for taking the time today to provide your feedback regarding this. Great to hear our online chat team were able to help you quickly and efficiently! ~ Dylan

Awesome To Deal With

I actually thought I had to buy another insurance policy for my new business, but because my businesses operate under the same entity and are similar in nature (just different types of products), I didn't have to, with just a quick change in the description, the new business was able to be included in my present policy! Happy Chappy right here!

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the feedback Katt. Covering the lot at no extra cost, it doesn't get much better than that! ~Peter

Fast efficient service provided via webchat

I needed access to my policy details and Peter was very quick at changing my settings so i could get the result required. Everything was taken care of via webchat very promptly. Very happy with Peters service today

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for your comments Karen! We strive to make your experience as seamless as possible, and it is fantastic to hear this is continuing with your great experience! ~ Dylan

Fantastic service and speed of update

I needed to ask a question, make an immediate change to policy and obtain an updated Certificate of Currency. This was all taken care of by Peter via Chat and then phone call.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hey Louise, thanks for the 5 stars! We hope we always make it this easy for you. ~ Nada

its just something all small business should have. very helpfully

yes I would like to think my policy is good value only issue I have is I need some repair work on my work vehicle and it seems to be ongoing for so long to get something done.

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi Ivan, thank you for providing that feedback. Is this an existing claim you have regarding your vehicle? If so, feel free to PM your details and claim number so we can follow this up for you. ~ Dylan

Very Prompt & Helpful

Needed Currency Certificate and provided very quickly, updated my profile for ease of convenience.
Very happy with Peter's service today.

Insurance claim madeNo
Good to know we are making it easier to manage your insurance and we're providing the best service we can! ~ Nada

Easy to deal with

Dylan was able to quickly answer all questions I had and was quite happy to be contacted post initial consultation to answer and clarify any further questions.

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the kind words Hamish. We strive for our customers to always have the support they need! ~ Peter

Good prompt service

Easy to set up and good value, online services make things easy, useful being able to download policy documents fomr the web site

Insurance claim madeNo
Thank you for the positive comments! Happy to hear it was an easy process :) ~Dylan

Great customer service

I contacted the customer service team through their online chat and Peter has been awesome and very helpful. I can't think in a better service. Thanks Peter!!!

Thanks for your feedback Carlos, greatly appreciated! :) ~ Nada

perfect experience

policy is good value, i would like to thank to Peter who managed my policy been proceeded. Very helpful and professional.

Insurance claim madeNo
Good to hear you had a great experience setting up your policy! Good luck with the business :) ~ Nada