Verifiednrma.com.au

3.7

Mark C
Mark CSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Contacting NRMA Insurance is now nearly impossible

I own & operate a small family owned manufacturing business on the NSW Central Coast. We currently have 7 vehicles insured with the NRMA & have done for many years along with our property.
Unfortunately in recent years it has become more & more difficult to speak to a person at the NRMA.
Yet again this afternoon I have wasted another 1-1/2 hours waiting on the phone listening to repeating music & sales pitches. The result being cut off by the operator when they finally tried to answer my call.
All I want is a statement of my accounts. NRMA I don't know what to do ! Show details
Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW36 posts

Unhappy customer

Had a public liability insurance and when the renewal email came, I responded that my business isn't trading and wanted to cancel the policy.
They kept deducting money from my account and after contacting NRMA they only offered to refund 1 month.
Another corporate grubby organisation Show details
Marty CRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Avoid at all costs - they will suck the life right out of you

3.5 months, myriad of unanswered complaints after total loss in a fire. Won't accept information to further my claim, Darpana my case manager just hangs up, all cover up for each other, information that shows negligence and breach of essential fire safety measures ignored. Worst insurance company ever, Blame back log of claims as an excuse not to address yours. Show details

Still waiting.

Carole
Carole4 posts

Karina
Karina70 posts

The time it takes to get a quote

I have business insurance with nrma, I am trying to get a quote for a further option to supplement it. It has been a month, they just keep asking me the same questions and then starting the process again. I am not even trying to make a claim, I just want a further quote Show details
Damien D.
Damien D.2 posts

Typical

Just spent 15 minutes on hold having to listen to a mind numbing instrumental music looping every 20 seconds. Surely NRMA could spend a little of our money in prividing maybe a radio station to listen to?? Show details
NRMA Insurance   DM

Hi Damien, thanks for taking the time to contact us. I understand it can be frustrating to be on hold for any amount of time especially if you don't enjoy the hold music. I hope you were able to complete your enquiry today. ~Bec

Fed Up
Fed UpSydney11 posts

Feel very supported

I can't even tell you how grateful I am towards NRMA.
We had business insurance through them.
A tree fell on our water treatment system.
NRMA were fantastic to us.
I'm so thankful towards them.
The last time we tried to make a claim to Comminsure, they ripped us off. After being with them for 40 years.
We haven't even been with NRMA very long and this tree fell and smashed our concrete tank. NRMA were just amazing. What a difference!
Thankyou NRMA. I'm your true fan for ever Show details ·  2
Maya
MayaIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Justin
JustinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good coverage for my requirement

Rang up today to update my home and contents and actually got a discount on the whole policy due to Dylan's assistance and the quality of my dwelling. Thanks Dylan Show details ·  1
JohnW15
JohnW15SYDNEY5 posts

Anil N.
Anil N.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

It took 10 min to resolve. Person assisting was very helpful.
Yes. I even got some refund for the policy with some loyalty discount. This is great.
I am very happy. Show details ·  1
Sara B
Sara BSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Insurance

All so easy , needed to restart a lapsed claim, done in minutes with friendly service. Love the online chat service, very convenient. Nothing to much trouble and insurance up and running straight away Show details ·  1
Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW3 posts

Great coverage and claim process!

Great Service by the claims team after my tools were stolen overnight from in my vehicle. The claim was processed quickly and easily and i was able to get new tools and get back on track with my work Show details ·  1
Jessica G.
Jessica G.Sydney, NSW

Easy, great customer service

My experience as a small business owner starting out was made simple and straightforward by the NRMA business insurance team. The few times I had a query the customer service I received was exceptional. Efficient and friendly, answering my questions completely and ensuring I was confident about my choices. Definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
hochung
hochung2 posts

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances!

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances! Peter is super patient and helpful. This is one of the best consultant experience I 've ever had. Show details ·  1

Rami
Rami

Dear NRMA,
I have a newly established furniture removals business, I would like to undertake a public liability insurance, I have one of my cars insured by NRMA, and would like to have NRMA as my business public liability insurer.
Please advise if you provide such cover and contact me on
r_y_alh@hotmail.com

Rami al-hubani

NRMA Insurance   DM

Hi Rami, thanks for contacting us today and considering us for your business insurance. Please find some helpful information here external link  , you can also contact us 132 818. ~Bec

Khum G.
Khum G.

I want to do my bussiness insurance what is procedure my minuet is [Number Removed]

Hoarding Help
Hoarding Help

I have a small business which combines education (ie. workshops, trainings) for organisations about hoarding disorder and also work one-on-one with hoarders themselves in their homes. What insurances would I need and is it something you do?

About NRMA Business Insurance

NRMA offers business insurance for small businesses in a range of industries and sectors, including tradies, professional services, retailers, hospitality, motor trades, and domestic services.

NRMA Business Insurance has a variety of cover options that you can add to your policy, including options for property, theft, personal accident and illness, business interruption, machinery, computer and electronic equipment, and employee dishonesty.

CategoryBusiness Insurance