NRMA Business Insurance

NRMA Business Insurance

See the Best Business Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by NRMA Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (2)
Karina

The time it takes to get a quote

I have business insurance with nrma, I am trying to get a quote for a further option to supplement it. It has been a month, they just keep asking me the same questions and then starting the process again. I am not even trying to make a claim, I just want a further quote

Karina

It isnt feedback, it is so everybody else knows how far downhill you have sank. You cant even employ people capable of providing quotes!

Typical

Just spent 15 minutes on hold having to listen to a mind numbing instrumental music looping every 20 seconds. Surely NRMA could spend a little of our money in prividing maybe a radio station to listen to??

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Hi Damien, thanks for taking the time to contact us. I understand it can be frustrating to be on hold for any amount of time especially if you don't enjoy the hold music. I hope you were able to complete your enquiry today. ~Bec

Damien D.
Damien D.

Hi Damien, noted. I will pass the feedback over. Have a nice day! ~ Rick

Fed UpSydney

Feel very supported

I can't even tell you how grateful I am towards NRMA.
We had business insurance through them.
A tree fell on our water treatment system.
NRMA were fantastic to us.
I'm so thankful towards them.
The last time we tried to make a claim to Comminsure, they ripped us off. After being with them for 40 years.
We haven't even been with NRMA very long and this tree fell and smashed our concrete tank. NRMA were just amazing. What a difference!
Thankyou NRMA. I'm your true fan for ever

Maya
MayaIllawarra, NSW

Extremely poor service when it comes to making a claim

• Claim Made Yes

Justin
JustinSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good coverage for my requirement

Rang up today to update my home and contents and actually got a discount on the whole policy due to Dylan's assistance and the quality of my dwelling. Thanks Dylan

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thanks for the lovely feedback Justin. We will make sure Dylan gets recognised ~Renae

JohnW15SYDNEY

Happy to collect/Wont pay claim

Anil N.
Anil N.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

It took 10 min to resolve. Person assisting was very helpful.
Yes. I even got some refund for the policy with some loyalty discount. This is great.
I am very happy.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for your review Anil, glad that we could help you today! And thank you again for insuring with us! ~Anna

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sara B
Sara BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insurance

All so easy , needed to restart a lapsed claim, done in minutes with friendly service. Love the online chat service, very convenient. Nothing to much trouble and insurance up and running straight away

• Claim Made No

Thanks for the positive review Sara! ~Natalie

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

Great coverage and claim process!

Great Service by the claims team after my tools were stolen overnight from in my vehicle. The claim was processed quickly and easily and i was able to get new tools and get back on track with my work

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thanks for your review Jennifer, and we're happy to hear your business has been able to continue thriving! ~Dylan

Jessica G.
Jessica G.Sydney, NSW

Easy, great customer service

My experience as a small business owner starting out was made simple and straightforward by the NRMA business insurance team. The few times I had a query the customer service I received was exceptional. Efficient and friendly, answering my questions completely and ensuring I was confident about my choices. Definitely recommend.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you so much for this feedback, Jessica! Always nice to hear that we've left you feeling confident with your cover :) -Peter

hochung
hochung

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances!

Help me a lot on how I can get the small business insurances! Peter is super patient and helpful. This is one of the best consultant experience I 've ever had.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

That's great to hear Hochung and I'll be sure to pass the feedback on. :) ~Natalie

G Abecina
G Abecina

Business insurance

Great customer service, dealt in a very good manner and super efficient. really happy with NRMA!! Always has great service, so thank you! Peter was lovely to deal with and looked after my queries.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thank you for those kind words! Happy to hear your experience with us was great :) ~Dylan

it was good

most insurance companies send their customers COC documents monthly as most companies require it. it would be great to have automated monthly COCs. The computer experience was ok. easy to talk to

• Claim Made No

Quick Reponse

i have had a great experience with NRMA, everytime I have approached them to adjust my policy its been quick and easy The policy was great value and it was extremely easy to set up.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thanks for the positive feedback Kylie! Good to hear it's been a smooth process. :) ~Natalie

Tim.C
Tim.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

They were a great to deal with. A claim I made was sorted out quickly. Reasonably priced. Easy to talk to on the phone. It’s just a shame they are no longer insuring my profession.

Care TeamNRMA InsuranceSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback Tim! Glad you have been happy with our service. :) ~Natalie