AB Removals

AB Removals

Good Service

I had booked 3 Guys to move the Company in West Perth. 2 Guys turned up. The move slowed until at 1or2pm I called Boaz to get another Guy or the job would not be finished. We got another 2 Guys at about 3.30pm and the job finished at 7pm. (ish)
Unfortunately, the original 2 Guys didn't let Boaz know there was a no-show of one of the Guys, as they thought they could finish the job with just 2.
Apart from that everything was perfect. The guys reassembled tables and desks and were polite and courteous. There were no scratches on the walls or lift and Boas organised box delivery by Box and Crate Hire (they were good too). I would definitely use Boas and AB Removals again.

Outstanding Service

From my first contact with Boaz to the handshake as the two guys left the service was professional, friendly and efficient.
The two guys even called to let me know due to traffic they were running 10 minutes late. They worked quickly and efficiently carefully loading and unloading. No complains moving heavy furniture and huge pot plants from the second storey down. Not a scratch on the walls or mark on furniture.
I have no hesitation in recommending AB Removals.

Excellent Service

AB Removals provided excellent service from the time we booked our move until the last piece of furniture was off loaded. They arrived on time and the two young men worked tirelessly, and treated our possessions with care and respect. We would use them again and highly recommend them.

Excellent movers

I booked AB removal for 12pm which I thought would probably be later but they were ready at 11:30am already. They gave me tips and advice and they worked tirelessly and quickly. They took my requests on board and made sure to do them. I am extremely happy with their service, attitude and work. Will definitely have them again.

Excellent service

We were extremely happy with the service provided by AB Removals. Boaz contacted us the morning before the big move to confirm pickup time, address and truck size. The two guys turned up the next day on time and were very polite, friendly and efficient. All our furniture was handled with the greatest of care. I would definitely recommend AB Removals to anybody looking for a removalist.

Best Movers

Excellent work done by these guys. The move was quick and efficient. The two guys knew what they were doing and can handle putting large furniture in the smallest corners of the house. No scratches in the newly painted walls whatsoever!!! They were very careful not to touch the walls. Highly recommend them!

Outstanding movers

AB Removals were fantastic. From the moment I contacted Boaz Lavi until the movers had completed the move they were all fantastic and very professionals. The movers called us when they were on the way and nothing was to much trouble for them. We will certainly use AB Removals again

Moving Made Easy

I am very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of the staff at AB Removals. They've made what would have been a stressful situation to one that was very enjoyable. The move was done in record time and hassle-free. Thanks guys! You rock!!!

fabulous service from AB removals - woul drecommend to anybody

Thanks to AB Removals for the great service on Friday - the 2 blokes were fantastic, hard working , polite, experienced and just great, will recommend to anybody I know

Great experience

It is the second time I moved with AB Removals, and again, I was very impressed with them. The guys showed up on time and got the job done well ahead of schedule. They are professional and polite and I would recommend to anyone moving house.