4.4

Raymond Martinez

Raymond MartinezSydney, NSW

Truck 7

Rami and Andy and Ronni were extremely helpful with the move. They were punctual and looked after us to beyond our expectations. Thank you for your help guys and we will be sure to call you again for our next move

Truck 51: David & Johnie

David & Johnie are punctual. These guys are quick, careful, respectful and very honest. I recommend this team highly. These guys packed everything solidly at the destination. Truck 51 are the best.

Ganan B.

Ganan B.Sydney, NSW

Steve and Alex truck 26

Apartment 2 bedroom move
Less than 10km distance between both properties
Move started and finished within reasonable time
Excellent services provided for fragile goods as they were wrapped and taken extra care of

Maca D.

Maca D.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Truck 25 Bashar and mario

The service from Sydney to Act was great. They arrived on time and worked quickly. Took care of my belongings and loaded the truck perfectly. Would recommend them anytime for moving.

Philippa D.

Philippa D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Steve & Alex Truck 26

Steve & Alex were brilliant. Punctual, good communication, efficient, well-organised guys. Kind and friendly, got the job done on time, had the right equipment. Will use again & recommend to friends. Easy!

George I.

George I.Sydney, NSW

Roy Truck 24

Roy Truck 24. Renovalists were efficient and professional, came on time, good work with parking, pick up, and drop off. Did all the heavy lifting. Very ecommended. Thank you Roy.

Jagath Senake K.

Jagath Senake K.Sydney, NSW

What a great service from Marwan truck 2 of AAA city

4 bed room
Short distance
Roof appreciate time

Marwan and the team of 3 removalists did a splendid job. Right on time started the job and finished tirelessly. Will recommend for a total house move without a second thought.

samaneh

samanehSydney, NSW

Bahar and Mario, Truck 25
They are the best guys you can have to help ou moving your stuff. They are respectful, patient, caring and diligence. I certainly recommend them.
You will be in safe hands.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

We really appreciate your thoughtful comments regarding our relocation services that we recently conducted for you. We look forward to serving you and your family the next time you move

Chris B.

Chris B.Sydney, NSW

Roy truck 24

Roy truck 24 and Aden reliable, efficient, friendly, all around great service. Would highly recommend. Turned up on time, no messing around. Even fixed a few wobbly pieces of furniture for me. 1 bedroom, short distance.

Dave P.

Dave P.Sydney, NSW

Truck 25

Fantastic service. Very efficient. On time. Moved 3 bed house in 4.5 hours across the city. Bashar and Mario were very good and friendly. We had no issues at all.

Arthur on truck 22 excellent service

Excellent service and communication. Removalist arrived in time and loaded/unloaded efficiently whilst taking care of my items. The weather wasn’t on our side but they got the job dine wonderfully. Recommend!

Truck #9 - Randy and the team

Randy and the team were a great help with our move in tricky, rainy conditions. We would highly recommend them and we definitely will be using their services again in the future

Chris Ennab

Chris EnnabSydney, NSW

Truck 25

Bashar & Mario came on time, moved us from a 3 bedroom to 4 bedroom home, very efficient and well mannered young men who were ever so helpful and polite and friendly - they really made the day go easier than we thought - plus they even fixed my daughters bed that wasn’t in their scope of works. I highly recommend the Truck 25 crew to anyone who is wanting to move easily without interruptions on the day. Thank you once again boys we will be sure to call AAA for our future needs :)

Great removalist!

Roni was my removalist today truck 11. He and his team member were fantastic very quick, Polite and easy to work with. On time to start and finished in a timely manner. Would recommend

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

We sincerely thank you Ash for your positive review of our removalist services. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you and your friends when you next need a removalist.

Peter_Stahel

Peter_StahelSydney, NSW

Respectful, polite and hard working

Liam, Hamad, and Moey were respectful, polite and they didn’t muck around. They got the job done very fast and clean. Our apartment was three bedrooms but not everything was being moved but I didn’t need to explain anything more than once. Hard workers. Highly recommend.

Truck 7

Big move 3 be housed on done with smiles an very diligently no breakages or damage estimates given transparently no problem at all very good experience will use again thanks rami Andy

Rony truck 8 is the best

Excellent very friendly and fast service! We will definitely use them again the future!! The two gentlemen were very kind and very helpful. They were very prompt professional and quick!

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

Thank you Hussein for your amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope to be of service to you and your friends the next time you need a removalist.

Truck 14 Ron and michael

Michael and Roni were professional guys. Very fast,responsible and careful. They helped us to move seamlessly including assembling furniture, mattress wrapping and a whole lot. Thank you for your services.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Would use again

We moved from a 3BR unit to a 4BR house, and Marwan and his peers of truck 2 handled it professionally with minimal fuss. They started on time and finished as expected.
Would use them again.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

We sincerely thank you Adrian for your positive review of our removalist service we recently conducted. We hope to be of assistance to both you and your friends the next to you need a removalist.

Steve & Alex truck26

extremely helpful guys! you guys are the best. thanks for being efficient and careful with our belongings. you guys are the men & jack of all trades. super thanks a million

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

Thank you Krishna for the thumbs up. We hope to be of service to you and your friends the next time you need a furniture removalist.

Jones Kurien

Jones Kurienasked

I can see some bad reviews about AAA City Removals here, I used them a few times and in my experince their service was very good, I think the bad reviews are written by their competitors as it is not showing as verified purchase, how we can identify this?

AAA City Removalist A.AAA City Removalist

Hi Jones. I thank you for the straight forward question you have boldly submitted. As with any large company, the larger we become. the more negative reviews we receive. Let's face it, nobody is perfect and you are quite correct, many of the reviews are from competition. We conduct anywhere from 120 to 250 relocations weekly, the vast majority professionally and exceeding customers satisfaction. In other circumstances, we disappoint around 3 customers a week who always voice their concerns with a one star rating. The majority of disappointments are mainly exceeding budget, or alleged damage to second hand flimsy furniture. Of course there is some fault on our behalf but I assure you not to the extent portrayed.

Nath
Nath

It's interesting that the terrible reviews have been accumulated over a long period of time and then the wall is flooded with enough "thank god you're here" and 5 star rating reviews over a mere 4 days to hide the bad ones on subsequent pages. I challenge the validity of "many of the reviews are from competition" and ask where the evidence. It does appear that AAA has done this with the excellent reviews promoting their own company.
As a previous customer of AAA removals I can only wholeheartedly agree with the bad reviews. [name removed], your team was 5 hours late resulting in friends who were going to assist having to leave and took another 5 hours to move my 2 bedroom apartment, with a lift, ramps and easy access 700mts down the road. I was charged extra for the late finish (caused by your organisation) and an extra 1/2 hour for "travel time".
This is after the walls were scratched, my fridge dented and a brand new bookshelf having a shelf broken. Also, if you read the reviews, most people didn't have "second hand flimsy furniture" and as a representative of AAA removals, it's appalling that you refer to your customers possessions like that and highlights the attitude of your company.

prajeesh
prajeesh

I used them and the service was very good.

Fay

Fayasked

How could such a terrible company get away with what you do?

helen
helen

Hi Fay. I don't know how they could do something like that. It was a very difficult time for my family. Our mother had just passed and we were moving my dad into a granny flat with my sister. These people were caught and had to remove the stuff they dumped and take it to the tip. They were also fined administration charges and a hefting fine in the thousands for the actions. Nevertheless, I did not get my money back which I paid to remove the furniture and items we did not want and it was a very time consuming exercise. Don't use them!

Get an answer from our members and AAA City Removalist representatives