• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Andrei

AndreiSydney, NSW

John truck 8

John and Hani are the best removalists I have ever used and I have moved a total of 15 times. They are so respectful and professional everything was taken care of and the lift was broken so they carried all the furniture down and up 4 flights of stairs and never complained. Honestly they are meticulous and the best and would highly recommend

Shauny V.

Shauny V.Sydney, NSW

Truck 9 Deyar

Deyar and the boys from truck 9 went above and beyond for us today!

We are so happy with the way everything went and we couldn’t be happier!!

Thanks boys, we couldn’t have done it without you. Literally!

Truck 15

Randy and his team were great. Very friendly and accommodating. We moved a 4 bedroom house from Erskineville to Glebe. Great service and managed to get all of our stuff in one load. Thank you!

Oriel H.

Oriel H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent. Punctual. Exceeded their jobs.

One bedroom and some additional pieces. We started at 11 and are nearly finished bringing everything in. It was only a short distance, but they made sure we had everything and it was all packed securely. They have been prompt and even helped me change a globe in my old place before we left.

Michelle H

Michelle H

Tuck 8 Deyar

Deyar was fantastic! Move was quick and smooth. Very friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend Deyar for any move. It wasn’t an easy move with parking difficulties but Deyar was patient and professional.

4 bedroom removal

Truck number 2
The 2 guys did a great job moving our house. It was a huge effort from start to finish. Very professional and no issues at all. Well done.

Truck number 2 was great and efficient. The movers where friendly amd accommodating.

3 bedroom, alot of garden items and breakable items all arrived safely.
We would highly recommend the service. It started on time and finished on time.
30 pieces of furniture. Thank you.

Truck 7

Rami truck 7was wonderful and obliging, nothing was too much trouble for them . They were on time and professional. My furniture was at a warehouse, 3 bedrooms with heavy furniture. Timing was impeccable

Truck 14 Rond and Michael

Thankyou to AAA Removalist for moving my daughters and I. It was a very friendly and quick service. Both men moved my large 4 bedroom house efficiently with no fuss.

YK T.

YK T.Sydney, NSW

Roy Truck 24

Roy truck 24 and Aden were very professional and made our move very easy. Arrived on time and moved everything to our new home safely and even assisted with disassembly and assembly of our furniture. Highly recommended.

Truck 7

Moved a two bedroom apartment. The guys made it look effortless.
Carried all the furniture, bags, boxes up numerous stairs. Punctual and didn’t stop working once. Rami and his mate are legends

Angela

Angela Sydney, NSW

Truck 25 Bashar

Bashar, Arthur and Michael (Truck 25) moved my 3 bedroom house and did a fantastic job! There was no stress, they were friendly and I would highly recommend there services. Excellent job! Thank you Bashar and your team. I will definitely use you again for the next move.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

We sincerely thank you for your positive review of our services. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you and your friends when you next elect to move. Thank you once again.
Customer Service Team

Efficient and friendly! Marwan and his crew worked long and hard to finish a huge job!

We had to move big furniture items and lots of boxes from 2 storage units in Thornleigh to our new home in Kangaroo Valley. Very long day for the crew.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

Thank you for your amazing review. We really appreciate it. We hope to be of service to you and your friends the next time you choose to move.

BubbaDragon

BubbaDragonSydney, NSW

Truck 9 Deyar and Tony

Deyar and Tony did a fantastic job helping us move from our 2 bedroom unit in Lindfield. They managed to fit all of our furniture in one go so we do not have to unnecessarily make multiple trips. We definitely would use the duo again for our future move.

Romario, truck 10

Romario, Tony, Revan were excellent workers: safe, considerate and very wise movers. Totally made a difficult and long day much easier. Very fast and would definitely use them again if I move again

Find out how AAA City Removalist compares to other Furniture Removalists

It was our first time using AAACity Removalist and we can't be happier. Truck 11 Roni was punctual, helpful, attentive to our worries and concerns. Recommend this service to everyone.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

Thank you for the thumbs up. We hope to be of service to you and your friends the next time you need to move.

Alexandra W.

Alexandra W.Braddon 2612, ACT

Arthur on truck 6

My move was from Sydney to Canberra over am 8 hour period. Both Arthur and Michael were polite, reliable, efficient and had extreme attention to detail. Would recommend the company.

Excellent job.

Marwan did a magnificent job. Both men were very efficient and helpful. They did 4 rooms, very fast, no damage. They were excellent and very helpful. No breakages, did extra work without complaint. Very good. It was truck 2.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

Thank you Michael for the thumbs up. We hope to be of service to you and your friends the next time you need to move.

Marwan truck 2

The move happened over the weekend. The team of three worked hard. 2 bedroom and a storage container that was moved over a long distance with items arriving safely. Thanks

Super fast service 9 John

The moving service was fast and efficient. The wrapping and care for my furniture was great. My apartment had lots of stairs and awkward doorways but he got my stuff inside easily.

AAA City RemovalistAAA City Removalist

We really appreciate your positive review of our services. We look forward to serving you and your friends the next time you move.

Jones Kurien

Jones Kurienasked

I can see some bad reviews about AAA City Removals here, I used them a few times and in my experince their service was very good, I think the bad reviews are written by their competitors as it is not showing as verified purchase, how we can identify this?

AAA City Removalist A.AAA City Removalist

Hi Jones. I thank you for the straight forward question you have boldly submitted. As with any large company, the larger we become. the more negative reviews we receive. Let's face it, nobody is perfect and you are quite correct, many of the reviews are from competition. We conduct anywhere from 120 to 250 relocations weekly, the vast majority professionally and exceeding customers satisfaction. In other circumstances, we disappoint around 3 customers a week who always voice their concerns with a one star rating. The majority of disappointments are mainly exceeding budget, or alleged damage to second hand flimsy furniture. Of course there is some fault on our behalf but I assure you not to the extent portrayed.

Nath
Nath

It's interesting that the terrible reviews have been accumulated over a long period of time and then the wall is flooded with enough "thank god you're here" and 5 star rating reviews over a mere 4 days to hide the bad ones on subsequent pages. I challenge the validity of "many of the reviews are from competition" and ask where the evidence. It does appear that AAA has done this with the excellent reviews promoting their own company.
As a previous customer of AAA removals I can only wholeheartedly agree with the bad reviews. [name removed], your team was 5 hours late resulting in friends who were going to assist having to leave and took another 5 hours to move my 2 bedroom apartment, with a lift, ramps and easy access 700mts down the road. I was charged extra for the late finish (caused by your organisation) and an extra 1/2 hour for "travel time".
This is after the walls were scratched, my fridge dented and a brand new bookshelf having a shelf broken. Also, if you read the reviews, most people didn't have "second hand flimsy furniture" and as a representative of AAA removals, it's appalling that you refer to your customers possessions like that and highlights the attitude of your company.

prajeesh
prajeesh

I used them and the service was very good.

Fay

Fayasked

How could such a terrible company get away with what you do?

helen
helen

Hi Fay. I don't know how they could do something like that. It was a very difficult time for my family. Our mother had just passed and we were moving my dad into a granny flat with my sister. These people were caught and had to remove the stuff they dumped and take it to the tip. They were also fined administration charges and a hefting fine in the thousands for the actions. Nevertheless, I did not get my money back which I paid to remove the furniture and items we did not want and it was a very time consuming exercise. Don't use them!

Get an answer from our members and AAA City Removalist representatives