TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

Msh

MshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free storage

We used taxi box for storage while we moved between houses and decluttered to sell our home. The customer service from the start to end was amazing, so communicative and responsive. The guys who dropped off and picked up the taxi boxes were really nice and accommodating, asking us exactly where we would like the boxes dropped and what angle. They were so professional and genuinely have a strong customer focus. Could not recommend this company enough. Professional, responsive and great to deal with.

Amazing experience!

I had the most pleasant experience with Taxibox! Not only were they reasonably priced but they also provided with a lot of information on how their service works which put my mind at ease for my move from Brisbane to Melbourne. The use of the tracker 30mins before arrival was perfect and the young man who delivered and picked my box up was great and answered all the questions I had! Highly recommend Taxibox :)

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

AMAZING! Couldn’t recommend highly enough!

Moving house during lockdown was stressful but Taxibox were genuinely wonderful, the customer service was above and beyond every step of the way, I’m so grateful for all the help and reassurance I received, this is the second time I’ve used taxibox and both times it has been an overwhelmingly positive experience, couldn’t recommend highly enough!

brett

brett

Awesome, why pay more then you have to

interstate move done and dusted, on a budget, our belongings were as they were when they left. in secure storage for 5 months.

would recommend to everyone instead of getting an expensive moving truck

Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage

TraceyN

TraceyNGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A game-changer!

I used a Taxibox to help clear out an old op shop and set up a new, renovated space. I was super-impressed by the service, from the initial conversation through to the collection of the Taxibox at the end of the lease period. Everyone I spoke to was helpful, warm and friendly, and amazing. Thank you!

Chai

ChaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended professional and friendly team.

A bunch of happy and friendly staff. Supportive when needed. My whole experience with Taxi box was stress free and no worries. Deserves to be highly recommended. Victoria’s best storage team.

JNC

JNCSydney, NSW

Simply awesome.

It was a safe and secure storage while allowing for immediate access and efficient handling of requests.
The staff members were courteous, helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Simply the best facility.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Dronq

DronqSydney, NSW

Easy and straightforward company. Gets the job done right

No issues with storing items. Only issue is they need to improve with billing system where you can choose on how long you want the storage for instead of having to manually pay every month. Will consider them again in future and Would highly recommend.

Jordan A.

Jordan A.Sydney, NSW

Loved my taxibox

Easy to arrange, book access too when required and my taxi box kept all my belongings safe whilst I was away, I have no complaints! Delivery of taxi box was straightforward too. Thanks so much Taxibox!

Pauline

PaulineSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Professional and extremely helpful from the start to the finish...definitely highly recommended...Shannen was amazing when I needed extra assistance....To make things even better I even received a refund for part of the month not used

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service, great storage solutions

This was recommended to me and I have since recommended to others, really efficient storage option with the best customer service. All staff have dealt with seem to really care about what they do. The boxes are stored safely in an indoor facility and I have no reservations using this company again. Thanks to the lovely ladies on reception and to Steve who so enthusiastically helped me today.

These boxes are great

I had two taxi boxes for 3 months while renovating, they were great. Safe, waterproof storage and surprisingly roomy. The staff were also really easy to deal with. Would definitely use these again if the need arose.

Beyond perfect.

Door to door delivery from Melbourne to Brisbane. Absolutely fantastic job, everything arrived intact. I can highly recommend a Taxi box to transit all your worldly goods interstate. Staff in Melbourne and Brisbane very polite an accomodating. A hugh kudos to you all. Thank you Taxi box - Regards Pare A

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
Venessa Smith

Venessa SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect moving and storage solution

Amazing service! Quick, easy and perfect when you have a few days between houses. TAXIBOX provides a fast, convenient anf affordable service. Would use again and happily recommend to friends.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Joanne Lincolne

Joanne LincolneSydney, NSW

WONDERFUL!! Excellent service and concept. Only issue is ramp on box

Really fantastic service from ALL their personnel. Would definitely recommend them and use them again. They have an excellent, clear, informative and useful website. Only issue would be in the design of the ramp on the box - there is a bit of a drop from the box to the ramp and the ramp needs to be wider for the trolley. Other than that, convenient and great service!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Easy and convenient

We used taxibox between our leases to store our things. It was so easy from beginning to end. The staff and customer service were friendly and happy to help along the way.

Kristen

KristenSydney, NSW

Worked a treat!

The whole taxi box system works really well. Very well supported with real time delivery info, friendly delivery guys, and amazing ability to park our box in very tight spaces!

Kerrianne Deen

Kerrianne DeenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saved my daughters wedding

From the phone call to the delivery and the pick up was sooo easy and they where soo friendly and very helpful
AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY SERVICE
Stayed cold no mishaps easy to use

Adams Apple

Adams AppleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient but you pay for it

Best parts were, drop off & pick up, all the in between just business as usual, friendly on the outer layer but the inner is doesn’t really care much about loyalty, rented for 6 months (that’s a long time for such service) not one ice cream (or small discount) was offered....over all, great idea at a price if you can afford it.

Mitch

MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

No issues what so ever, booked when I wanted them to for deliveries. Can’t fault. Even gave me a credit when I moved the box pick up day to midweek

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives