TAXIBOX

Best SERVICE ever, nice people, good communication

I rate this service very highly. Its a good idea, its convenient, and it worked like clockwork. The option to have the taxi boxes in storage prior to delivery at the new address is perfect for a mid address change holiday - rent free! Very competitively priced, I will use them again.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)
Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Super easy to deal with. Just a hastle free experience. Communication was great. Would definitely recommend then to anyone and we will not hesitate to use them again. Nice work

Worked perfectly

Could not have been easier. I had my Taxibox delivered before I even got quotes from other companies. I changed my pick up dates a few times because I can’t adult and the guys were so friendly and it was no issue at all. The marketing team need a pat on the back because every communication was hilarious (except the smack talk about fruit on pizza, stop that)

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Great service and product, unless trying to deliver into the middle the city.

Fantastic product and service, only issue is if you require to store the boxes in metered parking spaces, getting the permits is a nightmare. I'd avoid in this situation if possible, but if you have a yard or non-metered parking, fantastic.

Loved!

Absolutely loved my TaxiBox experience. The team were amazingly helpful, the service exceptional and the beloved contents of my home were in perfect condition after 7 months away. Thank you so much for everything. I will recommend and use again!

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT

Happy Customer, Using Taxibox was a fantastic experience. Everything happened on schedule. Online staff were pleasant and delivery people were great. No hassles at all. Would highly recommend. Made the whole process simple and cost effective.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Very Satisfied with the Taxi Box Service

We had to move out and store our stuff for one month before we moved into a new home and were very happy with our taxi box experience. We ordered two taxi boxes for our move. For the move out they placed the boxes where we requested out the front of the property and sent a heads up text message advising they were nearby. They aren’t massive but still fit plenty and it’s value for money. Then they picked up the taxi boxes and stored them for us at their storage facility for one month. When it came to the move in, again they sent a heads up text message advising they were nearby and they placed them in the driveway without us needing to be there. We unloaded all our stuff with no damage to anything while in storage. There was also pouring rain the night we moved out with the taxi boxes full and everything remained dry. Overall a very pleasant straight forward experience. Would use again and highly recommend!

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
Service TypeOn-Site Storage

Taxi Box service and staff was efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend A++

Taxi Box was delivered and picked up at the agreed time/date. Taxi Box was clean and secure. Staff were efficient and friendly. I would both use again if needed and recommend to others as a storage option when renovating as I did. A++ service !

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

The best customer service in Australia !!!

Very efficient, friendly staff: customer support and drivers, easy mobile friendly and automated process. From the beginning to the end of your storage experience they take care of you. Little gifts, music playlists are just some of the perks that add value to the service. Cheaper compared to other storage options as well.

Affordable and reliable service

Great service, very easy to organise and all ran smoothly on the day of delivery in Sydney and in Brisbane! Very affordable and reliable way to move furniture etc interstate.

Wonderful customer service

The friendliest and most helpful staff on the phone and in person. Easy to book, simple to figure out costs and a really pleasant experience, which is rare these days!

Absolutely fantastic

Fabulous staff, friendly and understanding in difficult situations. Appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile. Took the time to deliver again when I'd been over optimistic about access the first time and had resolved the issue. Really glad I chose them

Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Saved me!

Needing to move out at very short notice is never fun. TAXIBOX was my saviour. Easy to book, affordable and their staff are so so friendly! No charge if you need to access your TAXIBOX at any time either! They seriously took a lot of stress out of moving. Would highly recommend.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

It worked really well for us. Delivery, pick up and the re-delivery and pick up to the new address was brilliant. They were on time, curt IOU’s and very convenient

The best!

Taxi Box is the best! Highly recommend them. Would definitely use Taxi Box for storage again.
Everything about this service was great! A big thanks for making everything so easy guys!

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

Couldn't ask for anything better. Excellent price, service, speed of response, and quality.
Would use them again in a heartbeat. Especially loved the truck tracker so you could see exactly when the box was arriving or being taken away.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

Unbelievable service

Taxiboxes are the only way to move .
-Professional
-Easy
-Excellent price
Book them now .
I ordered 7 and can not believe how easy the process was . You even follow them arriving on google.
AMAZING all round !!
Thank you for making our move a lot easier.
Amanda Geale

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Box and delivery are great, transparency of fine details was poor

Actual box, delivery and delivery drivers were excellent. Transparency of the finer details such as billing, costs, IMPORTANT details severely lacked and could be described as somewhat deceiving. Likely wouldn’t use Taxi Box again in the future.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Hi Sam, We’re really sorry to hear there was some haziness with the pricing we supplied, and you found the communication lacking. Fully transparent pricing and excellent customer service are two things we pride ourselves on - so this one really hurts. We’d love to find out a little bit more about what happened here, but we weren’t able to pick out precisely which ‘Sam in Queensland’ you are from our list of customers. Would you mind giving us a call or email to let us know which Sam you are? Kind regards, TAXIBOX TeamHi Sam, Us again. Sorry for cropping up in your inbox again, but we'd still love to hear from you. Please give us a call (or send an email) when you have a moment to chat. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

Great help during Reno of garage

These 2 boxes were perfect for temp storage of all my garage stuff whilst we renovated the garage. Very convenient as we had them dropped off in the front yard . The driver was very obliging in placing the boxes in a position that also allowed us to have both cars parked in the driveway as well as being able to access the boxes.
Terrific idea and would use again. Highly recommended

Excellent service

Have used Taxibox twice and both times was super impressed by their professionalism, punctuality and helpfulness. Had difficult pick up points in Kirribilli and Waverton and the Taxibox arrived and left with no hassle. Will definitely use them again.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

How much is it for 1 Taxi box please
Hi Jo-Ann, Fantastic question - the cost of storage for one TAXIBOX can depend on how long you intend to store for and where we'll be delivering out to. For an instant quote, head to www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ and you can see precisely how much your TAXIBOX would cost. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

We are packing up a house for sale, but leaving furniture mostly boxes what would I need, I tried the calculator but we are still packing at this stage. Bayside suburb and do you deliver with a weeks notice. Thankyou
I got mine delivered within a days notice! I’m sure a week will be fine depending on their availability. Also, you’d be surprised how much you can fit in there. If it’s just boxes I don’t imagine you’d need more than 1 TAXIBOX :)That's great information thank you :o)Hi Peterlyn, Firstly, big shout out to Sophie for helping – she’s right on the money with her reply. Thanks Sophie! Each TAXIBOX can fit a room to a room and a half’s worth of belongings, so if your remaining items can fit into one room, one TAXIBOX should be fine. A week’s notice shouldn’t be an issue – we’ll always try our hardest to make your preferred dates work. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

1 bedroom set, 1tv, 1tv table, 1 3 seater lounge with ottoman, 2 side tables, 1 desk & chair, 1 bar counter with 4 chairs, 1 fridge, 1 washing machine & 1 console table. Can they fit into 1 taxibox?
Pretty sure you'll need 2 for this! I fit the below into mine, but I think the couch and otterman may put you over the edge: - Bed frame dismantled - Mattress - 2 x large chests of drawers - Slim wardrobe - 2 x side tables - 3 x suitcases - BBQ - Rolled rug - 6 packing boxes The Taxibox is about the size of a small van but taller, probably 1.5 x 2.5m, and then tall enough to stand a mattress in.No, you will need 2 taxiboxes for all of those things.Chris, you hero! We love when TAXIBOXERS help other TAXIBOXERS. Much appreciated! Liza, we may be coming in too late for this one, based on your cracking review (thanks a million!) but we’ve this handy tool which might help - https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/ We had a play ourselves and it looks like two TAXIBOXES might have been what you needed. Chris also gets bonus points for his dimension estimation, as each TAXIBOX is 2.4m long, 1.5m wide and 2.2m high externally or 2.32m long, 1.46m wide and 1.98m high internally. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

TAXIBOX