TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction
Luke Parris

Luke ParrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super flexible, very patient, top rated!

Looked after my precious belongings, were patient and flexible and very attentive to my needs. Would recommend to anyone looking to store and transport their belongings.
Had my belongings with them for over a year with no issues.

suse

suseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very well done.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, would recommend this facility. Easy to contact via phone. However did have difficulty with online contact and forms. All staff went out of their way to assist.

John Phillips

John PhillipsSydney, NSW

Exceeded our Expectations

Service TypeOn-Site Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Edward

EdwardSydney, NSW

Unbelievable

Extremely reliable and willing to work within deadlines.
I would happily recommend this service to friends.
Amazing customer service with extremely and Skilled friendly delivery drivers. And affordable!!!

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Seamless service

Very impressed with the Taxibox experience end-to-end. The Taxibox arrived on time on both occasions, and the staff were professional, friendly and helpful. We managed to get in a surprisingly large amount of furniture into the box. Would highly recommend.

Incredible service

Super fast and reliable. Needed two Taxi boxes next day urgently and wasn't a problem for them.
Delivery by Frank who was fantastic. So helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Talia

TaliaSydney, NSW

Made my move so easy!

Taxi box arrived within the time period advised. The box was easy to pack and lock, and it fit all of my belongings in the one box! Would use again!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)
Alexander B.

Alexander B.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and Stree Free

Taxibox was very easy to organise, the staff were always polite and helpful, and ultimately made our whole move a more manageable experience. Definitely would use again in the future.

Kings

KingsSydney, NSW

Easy and efficient

I thought it will be expensive and hassle to put away our stuff during reno. Not until i found TAXIBOX. The customer service are excellent, the driver on time for dropping and pick up. Keep the good work

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy.

Stored our stuff whilst renovating. It was so easy to organise, and staff were really helpful at all times. Drivers were really good at their job too! Managed to get the boxes under our garage roller door, so we could have them off the street. Mad skills!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Straightforward and easy

Great service, easy self storage with a friendly customer service team. We never had any problems the entire time we used this company. I highly recommend taxibox. We've used them twice now.

Matt B

Matt BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The good old days of service

It's my pleasure to review the service. Could not have been more friendly, cooperative, and flexible. Exemplary! Well done. Customer service as it should be. Too many businesses rely on rules without understanding what the customer wants as an outcome. Not this lot. I'll be using again soon.

Very Helpfull

Friendly staff and fitted me into a time slot at short notice. Both drivers courteous and easy to track, put boxes in the correct spot. Call centre staff were excellent

Brittany A.

Brittany A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great company!

My move with taxi box could not have gone smoother! It was so easy to organise, the box was delivered on time, the driver was lovely, and it was super affordable! Would 100% recommend to anyone!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Ann Johnson

Ann JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and communication

Staff were friendly and efficient. My only disappointment was I wanted a mid week delivery and pickup and in order to get the midweek discount the 2 boxes sat empty in my driveway for 4 days.

LeeAnn

LeeAnnSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

I had sold my house before lockdown & bought during lockdown. Using Taxiboxes enabled me to pack and store as I went to make it a stress free process. When I discovered I needed more Taxiboxes, Jordan T was more than accomodating. I had to change collection dates a couple of times - again Jordan T was able to help me without a problem. Initially I was going to use a POD but discovered that my local council wouldn't allow it. Taxiboxes were the best option in the end. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service!

I love taxibox

So easy to pack, visit and use. All the people were super helpful and friendly :) highly recommend getting yo self a yellow taxibox for all the things you don't need but want to keep ;)

Service TypeOn-Site Storage
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic idea and implementation

Super handy, easy to organize and in my case very short notice, well priced, easy to access nothing moved or broken in over 12 months and dropped to my door for free when the time came :)

thank you, I have already recommended to others!

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Painless moving and storage experience

The service suited us perfectly. Used the interstate moving service plus a few months of storage. Boxes delivered and re-delivered with only a weeks notice. Well made boxes. Trolley hire is super convenient. Reasonable cost for the service, worth paying a little extra for the convenience. Helpful customer service over the phone too.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and Moving Interstate

Erin Myers

Erin MyersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very prompt and reliable service. Can't fault taxibox at all. Our items were stored over 6mths. Nothing in the boxes broken or moved around, so boxes were stored with care.

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives