TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

Brilliant service

Been using Taxi box for a long time. The service has always been top notch. From the crew in the office on the phones to the the crew on the forklifts. Always treated well and looked after.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Amazing service

We had a great experience with TaxiBox - from start to end, every member of staff that we spoke to was super friendly and helpful.
Great rates, great storage option. Would 100% recommend to others (and already have!)

Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)

Really really highly recommended!

Punctual, on time, friendly and absolutely no dramas. Fabio was amazing and so was the staff in dealt with in Sydney. It was all seamless. You were always kepts in the loop.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage, Moving Interstate and On-Site Storage

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

AAA

AAAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ease at the comfort of your home!!

This was such a great way to store when I only had a short amount of time in between moving. Customer service was fantastic both on phone and in person. I also saved $$$$ on some great deals at the time. The only criticism I have is, although I stored my fragile things very well - when I when to unpack a couple were broken. Makes sense when they ask if you want to purchase insurance. All in all though, it was a great experience regardless.

Great customer service

Easy and convenient, friendly staff always happy to help and provide solutions. Taxiboxes were delivered on time and things arrived in perfect conditions. I’m a happy costumer, and will use again!

Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Sydney East (Erskineville)
Jarrod

JarrodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super easy super convenient

Loved taxi box I had 2 weeks between settlements on my property and needed to store my goods. This was the best and easiest option. The drop off time was spot on the drop off time was spot on as well. Everything was in perfect condition after storage. Everyone I dealt with at taxi box where super helpful. Would use them again

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Amazing! Just what we needed!

We only had to move a few large furniture items and a few boxes. They delivered the box when they said they would. On arrival of our box everything was in the exact place we left it and nothing was damaged at all. They also picked up the box when they said they would too. Very very good service have already recommended it to multiple people. Will absolutely use again for the next move.

Stacey83

Stacey83South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service ! Love Taxibox !

Have used taxi box 3 times! absolutely fantastic service ! Reliable friendly and efficient will never use anyone else ! Very convenient and a must for absolutely everybody ! Thankyou taxi box will definitely use your service again soon !

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Solution whilst renovating

Whilst we lived through our second story extension, the taxi box which stayed in our driveway was the perfect solution to declutter and clear space to allow us to live a little less crazy life during a crazy renovation. Everything was well protected and safe and I loved that I could access it easily and add / remove stuff as required. Would definitely recommend!

Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Interstate moving made super easy!

First of all I adopted 1 Taxibox whilst I was selling my apartment in Sydney, and then after I successfully sold the property I adopted another 2 Taxiboxes and from all accounts they were all well behaved in the Erskinville depot for several weeks/months. They were sent on their merry way to the Gold Coast and not a single thing was damaged

Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside) and Sydney East (Erskineville)
Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, very professional A+

I used taxi box to declutter when selling my property. No problems or issues with any aspect of the service. Perfect for storage. I would definitely use them again. A+

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)
Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Best storage box company in the market

Fourth time I've used these guys and they are super professional, prompt and make moving or storing easy and affordable. I used airtasker to do the moving of my stuff into and out of the storage crate (better rates than Taxibox), however the storage part offered by Taxibox was the best value compared to other storage boxes. Also the Taxibox booking system and customer service is superior to their competitors. I was happy that my stuff they stored for me for 4 months was in excellent condition with no damage when I unpacked. Will definitely use again and definitely recommend.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)
Gourmet Hummus Co.

Gourmet Hummus Co.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gr8 service

Thx for the service. Nice communication. Driver was nice, helpful. Coolroom was working as expected. Would recommend it to everyone needs the same service. Try this service, won't be disappointed.

Service TypeOn-Site Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)
Anne W

Anne WSydney, NSW

Perfect Solution

Staff were incredibly helpful from start to finish. They are incredibly cost effective and great for what we wanted to store for such a long period of time. Would definitely be using them again.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point) and Sydney East (Erskineville)

Taxibox

Very happy with the price and the process to access my storage unit was easy. Staff were always friendly and it was a convenient location. The storage was small but that suited our needs.

Geri M

Geri MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So good at every step of the way ....

Taxibox was the perfect solution for me.
I had to access some things at one point.
Each contact I made whether it was by phone or in person was so professional and so helpful. Each person was 'can do' and friendly.
It was a really good experience and I will definitely use them again. It was my 3rd time and each time has been a positive interaction for me.

John BSydney, NSW

Box is flimsy, service was good

Nemo

NemoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and competitive pricing!

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)
HRJ

HRJSydney, NSW

Outstanding experience & service!

This was the easiest and best storage solution I have ever used. The team are great, communication before and after pick up is excellent. I could not fault how easy they make it for the customer and their excellent service, even when we no longer needed the storage any more. It's not often I want to give more than 5 stars but for Taxibox I would! Highly recommended!

Polly

PollySydney, NSW

Would recommend!

Our experience with Taxibox was nothing short of amazing. Deliveries were punctual and the customer service was outstanding with very short wait times when calling! Our circumstances changed and the team was accomodating and we received a refund on the months we didn’t use. I’d highly recommend these guys. Thank you for making our move easier during such trying corona times.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives