TAXIBOX

Good experience

I was with them for a year, no problem at all. The staff were nice and the storage was secure. The only point I didn’t like was that I had to give 24 hours notice before visiting.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Welcome to moving made easy

Taxibox has superior customer service that makes you feel valued and understood. All interactions with them I was comforted by the fact that the staff were able to clearly explain the processes and next steps of my delivery, interstate move, storage and drop off.
Taxibox is very reasonably priced compared to their competitors and they do not sacrifice price for reliability or service. If I ever move interstate again or need storage Taxibox will be my first call.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)
Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage

Great service every time

We have used Taxibox twice, the first to move interstate, and recently within Brisbane. I have found the staff and customer service incredibly friendly and helpful both times. It’s is such an easy and cost effective way to move!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Pretty good

Good service. Friendly staff. Especially the drivers. Only complaint was given incorrect quotation on re delivery causing me an extra months rental. Also after finished with the service I got an overdue invoice. Told it was a computer glitch. Otherwise I will use again and highly recommend as there are too many if not all removalists are crooks especially Quick and easy.. good job Taxi Box.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and Moving Interstate

Exactly what we needed, super easy and great staff!

TaxiBox is just fantastic! A super easy and convenient service. We packed up our rental last year while our new house got built. Once it was all done, they delivered the boxes on a Friday leaving us the weekend to unpack at our own leisure. This is the second time we have used TaxiBox and the staff have always been so friendly and helpful!

Very convenient.

This is a very convenient service that was perfect for our needs. The service provided exactly what was described upfront, with no hidden extras. Delivery and pick up times were prompt, always at the earlier end of the proposed window. Very happy overall.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

A great concept, made even better by the staff!

Every engagement I had with any Taxibox employee, from the pick-up to the delivery and every phone call in between, was overwhelmingly positive. I wouldn't hesitate to use the Taxibox service again!

Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Prices were great, cheaper then all the competitors. Staff all really helpful and super convenient. Will be using everytime I move house. Other then not being available to drop off over Easter it was all really easy

Awful experience

They added to the stress of moving the price was different on the web from the actual a hidden cost you don't find out about until you pay. I won't be back.

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Hi D.P.C - thanks for your review. We agree that it would be awful and unfair for us to charge a cost that's different to what's on the web. Would you be able to share what this cost was and how it differs on the web? We've always prided ourselves on having the most transparent pricing in the industry (see www.taxibox.com.au/booking for instant pricing for our services) and will absolutely fix it for you if we've miscommunicated or led you astray. Very much looking forward to your response. Kind regards, TAXIBOX TeamHi Again, Realise we haven't yet heard back, but we've been searching through our review link emails to try and match whom this might be and we think (pretty confident - but you never know!) that we know what this is in relation to - for the sake of your absolute privacy, we won't mention any personal details, but would at least like the opportunity to respond to what we think is the comment around hidden fees. Quick summary of our understanding is that you moved your TAXIBOX interstate and opted to store at our facility in Hendra for a number of months before having your TAXIBOX re-delivered to an address in Brisbane as you weren’t sure of the date and location for your final re-delivery. In these circumstances, the fees payable are as follows: 1. Free delivery to your front door 2. Interstate moving fee (one-off) 3. Monthly storage rates (monthly) 4. A local re-delivery fee to the address of your choice in Brisbane (one-off) All this can be found transparently on our quoting form at www.taxibox.com.au/booking. Chatting further with the team, we believe that you raised a concern with the local re-delivery fee (ie point 4 above). The reason behind this fee is that there is an additional movement on our truck required which is to deliver the TAXIBOX back to you again after it’s gone to storage in Brisbane as opposed to a direct move from one address to the other. We hope you feel this is fair but would like to hear so if you think otherwise. One point we’re curious about though is that we believe you had enquired about this price and local delivery fee (and argued that you didn't believe it was reasonable) BEFORE booking with us yet you still proceeded to use the service? We'd love to know why you feel this is a hidden fee. If you feel that we could do better to describe our pricing & service or communicate more effectively, we genuinely would love your input. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

This is perfect. Can't live without it

The staffs in Erskenville are very friendly. Very convenient to get access here whenever I want. Definitely I will come back here again if I have chance. All the best.

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

Best short term storage solution!

We needed to store household items from lounge room and kitchen for a month whilst renovating floors. To have a solution of storing in a unit in our backyard was not only time efficient and super easy with no travelling costs to an offsite storage facility, the delivery of the Taxibox was so quick and easy thanks to the staff and delivery method! Will use them again!

Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Super convenient - excellent service

After moving before and doing the hire truck, storage unit shuffle which involved lots of double handling, I was not keen to repeat that experience. Cue Taxibox - so easy and convenient - and great service. Big shoutout to Danny who redelivered our taxiboxes at the other end - a master on the machines and such a fabulous and friendly guy to deal with.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

The best storage option out there!

Found Taxibox by accident while searching for self storage and van hire (Hot tip: Google taxibox a couple of times and an ad will appear on your fb and insta with a discount!)

The experience was great, awesome customer service start to finish on the phones, and the drivers are great banter and so friendly. Great value and no need to hire vans/move twice! They get that generally moving house is an exciting experience for most people and all their messages etc. reflect that really positively.

Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Pretty good.

It’s ok - I love the concept but service has been a bit clunky on numerous occasions now. They aren’t too gentle with the boxes as they’ll tell you either - had a guitar inside one meet its demise recently.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Hello Ben, Very sorry to hear that your guitar didn't make it through its time in storage unscathed. While we can't guarantee items won't move slightly while in transit, its extremely rare for something to become damaged. We're absolutely committed to putting this right for you, but couldn't find any reports of damaged guitars from any of our customers. Would you mind giving us a call on 1300 87-60-87 and asking to speak with Lauren? Alternatively, if you could email info@taxibox.com.au then we'll look into this straightaway! Kind regards, TAXIBOX TeamUPDATE: Hi Ben, Some superfluous information for you, Lauren isn’t in today, so please ask for Anita instead. Otherwise Lauren, will be back in on Monday. Still very very very keen to hear from you. Kind regards, TAXIBOX TeamLatest Update: Hi Again Ben, Apologies if we're starting to sound like a broken record, but we're still committed in our attempts to speak with you. Seriously, we've actually called 6 former storers named Ben (that live in Brisbane) this week, in the hopes that one of them might be you... While we had some great chats, they weren't you! We'd really really love to hear more about your experience, so please do give us a call when you can on 1300 87-60-87. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

Great customer service

Changed pickup and re-delivery dates multiple times, staff always happily helped where capacity was available. Phone was answered quickly and staff were positive and helpful. Drivers were great. Overall great experience

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

So easy to organise everything

Nothing much to add. It's exactly what you except for the service. On time picking up and dropping off. They call you 30mn prior arriving. Very friendly staff over the phone

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

Super easy to organise

Really friendly and easy to use, not knowing how much storage I needed being able to have multiple boxes delivered but only pay for what I used was a real help!

Easy quick professional service

Great quick service, very friendly with drop off and pick up, easy to pack nothing was broken and a awesome price compared to other company’s would definitely use this company again in the future

Solves the problem

I needed to store all the equipment on my sailing boat while it was ungoing restoration work in a big shed up the coast. Taxibox to the rescue! Easy communication online with pickup and re-delivery executed on time and without any hassles.

Very easy

My experience with TaxiBox was entirely positive. The box was larger than I imagined and I had more than enough room for one bedroom, lounge room and sundry household items including kitchen wear and even my bike. I would recommend being prepared with boxes packed at pick up and an area to unload the contents at the delivery location as you have limited time between the box being delivered and collected. Also this service takes time, I booked a week before my move and was able to do without my belongings at my destination for two weeks before they were delivered. Staff were very helpful, particularly delivery drivers who gave me advice on how best to pack to avoid damage to my belongings.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Melbourne North (Brunswick)
Service TypeMoving Interstate

1 bedroom set, 1tv, 1tv table, 1 3 seater lounge with ottoman, 2 side tables, 1 desk & chair, 1 bar counter with 4 chairs, 1 fridge, 1 washing machine & 1 console table. Can they fit into 1 taxibox?
Pretty sure you'll need 2 for this! I fit the below into mine, but I think the couch and otterman may put you over the edge: - Bed frame dismantled - Mattress - 2 x large chests of drawers - Slim wardrobe - 2 x side tables - 3 x suitcases - BBQ - Rolled rug - 6 packing boxes The Taxibox is about the size of a small van but taller, probably 1.5 x 2.5m, and then tall enough to stand a mattress in.No, you will need 2 taxiboxes for all of those things.Chris, you hero! We love when TAXIBOXERS help other TAXIBOXERS. Much appreciated! Liza, we may be coming in too late for this one, based on your cracking review (thanks a million!) but we’ve this handy tool which might help - https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/ We had a play ourselves and it looks like two TAXIBOXES might have been what you needed. Chris also gets bonus points for his dimension estimation, as each TAXIBOX is 2.4m long, 1.5m wide and 2.2m high externally or 2.32m long, 1.46m wide and 1.98m high internally. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

How much can you fit in one taxi box and how soon can you deliver to Mornington?
Hi Rach, Excellent question! The boring answer: They can typically fit between a room to a room and half's worth of belongings. The fun answer: Try it for yourself! Use our fancy, new Storage Calculator and see precisely how much storage you need - www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/ We can deliver to Mornington 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday), but we only have some many slots on so many trucks. If you're looking to get things going ASAP, we'd recommend giving us a call on 1300 87-60-87 so that we can reserve a spot for you. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

What is the measurement of the taxi box?
2.4m deep x 2.2m high x 1.5m wide (from https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/). As a practical example, we fitted this in ONE taxibox: - small study desk - two 2-drawer filing cabinets - washing machine - small round dining table (upside down on top of desk, filing cabinets and washing machine) - separate fridge and freezer (upright; fairly small, but still full size) - queen mattress (on its side, but not the bed base which went in another box) - a few small things to fill the gaps We didn't have anything that wouldn't fit, though sometimes it was a bit of a jigsaw maximising the space. We used four boxes to move from one three-bedroom home to another, but in hindsight we should have used five, because the "last few things" were more than we estimated and we needed to make numerous trips with full cars as well, which we could have eliminated. We also moved stuff from our garden (plants, mower, etc.) using a trailer.

Similar listings