TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty disappointed

Poor customer service and damaged items in their thin wall boxes. No anchor points. I had a horrible experience not recommended. Heaps of other companies doing the same thing cheaper and better.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

We used taxi box to de clutter our house prior to putting it on the market for sale. Was so easy to pack it ourselves and then have it picked up and stored For us until we moved to our new house. Delivery guys were on time and great to deal with. Really impressed overall and will use again.

Julia Reed

Julia ReedSydney, NSW

So easy.

I was so pleasantly surprised at how nice it was to deal with Taxibox. I recommend them to you. Everything was done with the minimum fuss. The box arrived as stated and collected as planned. Fantastic.

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Moving and storage has never been easier

With Taxibox I have saved time, money, double handling and truck hire. Taxibox is the newest and best way to self-move and store. I highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage
jogirl

jogirl

Excellent! So glad I chose to move interstate with Taxi Box

Taxi boxes were delivered and picked up on time with no fuss. The furniture removalists were outstanding! They worked incredibly hard and fit all my furniture in to the boxes.

Kat J

Kat JSydney, NSW

Such amazing service

Wow, that was the most stress-less experience ever. Boxes arrived on a tight-packed street with ease, and both staff from pick up and drop off were so lovely. Easy to fill, safely stored. Everything was delivered as I left it.

Awesome Service

I am very impressed on the service provided to me by Shannen. She remembers me every time I call. The box was a great idea and due to Shannen, I will definitely recommend her and your company .

Alyce S.

Alyce S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

One of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Staff were always extremely helpful. Would highly recommend Taxi Box for a move. Very convenient and easy to use! Thank you.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and Moving Interstate

Too easy

Great service, easy to access box when needed, delivery and pick up of box was also a breeze. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting storage and easy access of items whilst in storage.

Stress-free relocation

Thanks to Taxibox's excellent customer service, my move to a new city during challenging times was made smooth and stress-free. I would definitely use Taxibox again and loved the Spotify playlist.

Excellent service

The staff at Taxibox are friendly and very helpful. It is a great service at a reasonable price. Justine has good problem solving skills that she used to accomodate my needs.
Thank you and keep up this valuable community service.

Brooke Johnston

Brooke JohnstonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication and brand altogether

I had 1 Taxibox for over 2 years. I love their brand personality and their customer service is very helpful! Even when I was overseas and during COVID, Taxibox was there. Thank you!

Sue Ryan

Sue RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Both the pick up and drop off were excellent

The only issue I have was a received a text at 6.45 am saying you were picking up in 30 mins and I had previously been told between 11.00 and 1.00pm. However they didn’t arrive until 11.00.

Theresa Comeskey

Theresa ComeskeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

will definitely use taxibox again, highly recommended easy and affordable service. What made it even better was the super friendly and helpful blokes that assisted - benny and steve, thank you very much!!

Rupert

RupertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect way to make moving easy

Taxibox allowed us to pack and unpack at our own pace. Moving is stressful enough so being able to stage the process and undertake it in our own time is worth every dollar spent using this service it was relatively cheap anyway so a win-win! .

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

A great storage concept, on or off site

A no brainer way of extending your storage options. Secure, easily accessible and lovely dedicated people to deal with. Almost makes it hard to leave. Would recommend Taxibox without hesitation and would definitely use you again.Thank you.

Ricky Pascal

Ricky PascalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

Fantastic service, very professional staff and customer service they keep to there time frame. I will definitively use them in the future and will recommend them to my family and friends

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Perfect for our interstate move

Fantastic service. We were able to load our taxi box out of the Brisbane depot & it was very convenient for us as drop spots in our area were very limited. The guy at the Brisbane depot (I can't remember his name) deserves a mention as he was very polite, helpful & professional every time we had to access our box. Delivery & collection of our box was on the requested dates. Highly recommend this service.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Perfect option for short term storage in the driveway

Really professional crew. The storage was weather proof and sealed up tight and secure. Definitely would use a taxi box again. Delivered and pick up on time. They were much cheaper option that hiring a sorage unit for a couple of months and also paying for removalists.

Fantastic concept.

TaxiBoxes are a brilliant idea. It works perfectly and the pick up /drop off drivers are so quick and skilled. My only surprise was a little mouse that hitched a ride and is now on the loose in amongst the boxes in my new apartment LOL.
Fouth taxibox we’ve used. 10/10

Veronlca P.

Thanks for reply. I am happy to say the little hitchhiker as moved on. Maybe he needed a TaxiBoxes too! Thanks again for a great sevice.

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives