TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

Jess Maher

Jess Maher

Love Taxi Box!

Used taxibox to relocate from Sydney to Melbourne. The entire process from start to finish was seamless, cost effective and efficient. The customer service was especially impressive, the team were helpful and accomodating at every interaction. Highly recommend !!

Paul Sadler Swimland

Paul Sadler SwimlandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Temporary Storage Solution

Fast delivery and exactly what was needed picked up when finished. Friendly fast service from beginning to end. Safe and secure box great color stood out, perfect size. Would definately recommend to any one needing a temporary storage solution. :)

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)
Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Fabulous service!

I've now used Taxi Box twice to move house (one local, one interstate). They are cost effective, efficient and the customer service is A+. Absolutely flawless experiences and I highly recommend!

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)

Everything was smooth like vanilla

From first contact to job completion it was perfecto! Had some redelivery request back and forth and they had attended and actioned it flawlessly.
Would definitely recommend taxi box to anyone!

Dylan

DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Would use again without a second thought.

Great service. Helpful staff. Helped me organise last minute changes.
Efficient, were on time and keep you updated.
No unexpected delays or cost.
If I require storage again I will be using taxi box.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Angus G.

Angus G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Business to Deal With

Really, really good service from everyone I spoke to in the company. Really flexible with arrangements and drivers always arrived with a smile on their face. Seem like a company that also treats their staff well.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

I'll always use Taxibox from now on!!

Could it be any better

If you have stuff you want out of your house/flat but want to keep this is the answer. Polite, friendly, Very efficient and extremely reliable the whole experience was flawless.

2 time success.

Used taxibox 2 years in a row to move apartments. Great both times. Shoutout to Benny from Brisbane. He somehow managed to get the job done on the steepest hill known to man.

Malu J.

Malu J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my situation

The Taxiboxe containers were delivered and collected in the time and date specified.-amazing .The size of the containers allowed for a few of them to be placed in a driveway making it easy to load and unload your items. Customer service was excellent- very patient with all my questions. Might not suit everyone but it was perfect for ne.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

So Easy...So Stressfree!!!!

What a brilliant, fantastic service! I used Taxibox to declutter my home for sale. Taxi box arrived when it said it would and was re delivered 3 months later after my home was sold. The human approach from Taxibox was fantastic with follow up phone call to ensure happy with confirmation. I would not hesitate in using TaxiBox again! I would give them 20 star rating!!!! Thanks Martin and team for providing exceptional service.

30 minute notice not given, had to pay for extra time

Kaz
Kaz

VLP

VLPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and such a great idea.

So easy to use, arrange pick up and return. Everything arrived just as we had packed it.
Wouldn't hesitate to use again and recommend
Customer service was fantastic, friendly and very helpful

No complaints!

Benny the delivery guy was very friendly and really helpful! I recommend really careful packing as my stuff moved around a little (understandably). Would definitely use them again if needed.

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Fabulous service

The customer service was exemplary. We stored 2 boxes for a couple of months and everything happened just as it was advertised. Everyone we had dealings with was professional and caring.

Excellent Service

People with great attitude on service,
Very flexible and easy. Best way to store away.

Good communication and on time

Excellent service with no dramas, no hassle

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)

Jennifer D

Jennifer DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to arrange and on time

From making my initial enquiry to the arrival of my Taxibox, every person I spoke with or interacted with was helpful and answered all my questions. This is a perfect solution for me as I’m leaving for a while and am unsure where I will move to on my return. Taxibox provides flexibility to deliver all my belongings to my (at this stage unknown) new home!
Thanks in particular to Mitch for his efficient service!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service made our move less stressful

Delivery was prompt , storage kept safe all very professional from start to finish.
We managed to remove items to de clutter quickly before Auction then having delivery at our new property saved spending to much on a removlist later.

Colin A.

Colin A.South East Queensland, QLD

System works well

4 boxes delivered and picked up on time. All in good order and the driver was most obliging with respect to placement on our difficult block. Would definitely use again.

Sky

Sky

Absolutely fantastic!

From start to finish, amazing service. Customer service is unparalleled, delivery drivers were on time and polite, our things arrived safely and everything went exactly as Taxibox said it would (unheard of for an interstate move!). Would definitely recommend and use again.

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Nicola

Nicolaasked

How long would it take our taxi box to get delivered from Melbourne to Brisbane?

Hi Nicola,

Excellent question! Our trucks leave Melbourne on a weekly basis, so the number of days it takes can vary depending on the day you book us in. What might be best is if we start with the day you would need your items to arrive at your door in Brisbane and we can work back from there.

If you could give us a call on 1300 87-60-87 or email info@taxibox.com.au with the day you need things to arrive by, we can then work from there.

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

koon

koonasked

Can i access my taxis box while in storage?

Carmel
Carmel

Yes- you give them 24 hours notice and they’ll get your taxibox out so you can access it. They give you about a 2 hour window which really suited me. I arranged my access via an online form and then they rang me to confirm details. It was very good

Hello,

Precisely what Carmel said (thanks Carmel!) - you simply head to taxibox.com.au/access/ to request access, at least 24 hours beforehand. If you did need longer than 2 hours, that's fine too, provided it's still within our opening hours.

The best part? It's completely free to access your TAXIBOX!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives