TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

katherine
katherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

we are moving a 4 bedroom house, driver was early and very helpful. explained everything and showed me how to get the most out of stacking and using the space.

• Job Satisfaction

You won’t get anything better than Taxibox

Moved from Melbourne to Sydney, easy to book, great availability, even better customer service and not hidden cost. I’d definitely recommended.

Jody
JodySydney, NSW

Good but a few hiccups

Candice
CandiceSydney, NSW

Best customer service I’ve experienced!

I stored two bedrooms worth of furniture in Melbourne for about a year. Then I got my taxi box delivered interstate to my new address in Sydney. The team were helpful, supportive, and they took the stress out of moving. Would recommend to anyone!

Diana
DianaSydney, NSW

Best storage solutions ever!

Last year I was looking for short-notice storage and signed up with Taxibox for an unknown time. Now, one year later. I can truly say that this was the best thing I could have done....professional (and fun) customer service, super easy processes (sign up, delivery, check-out), access anytime I wanted, and very affordable! It helped me so much during a very stressful year because at least one thing was taken care of and it was truly worry-free! Also, I was very impressed with the space and quality of the box itself - highly recommended. Thank you!

Downsizingmum
DownsizingmumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything easy and stress free.

After 30 years in a 4 bedroom house packed what i wanted to keep while looking for my downsized house. Communication from taxibox was clear and fun. Delivery on time and tracking made it easy to know exactly when they would arrive. Redelivery just as smooth.

David and Karen Adams
David and Karen AdamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Taxibox is honest and reliablr

I ordered Taxibox around March 2022 in Sydney to store some boxes pending our intended move to Queensland’s Gold Coast. Our Taxibox was stored in Sydney until July when we settled on our house at Mudgeeraba. Taxibox kept in touch and advised us that interstate moves required a fortnight’s notice, which we did. They advised us the date of delivery and approximate time. Two days before sent a reminder and halved the time of delivery. The day of delivery provided us with a half hour notice and allowed us to track the truck. All in all we are very happy with the overall experience, service and delivery of our Taxibox. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting storage or removal needs.

Simply amazing.

We packed our house before jet setting on a huge 3-month holiday. Using Taxibox made is stress-free with its delivery and pick-up of the boxes. Once we returned and moved to a new location. it was just as easy! No need to travel back and forth to a storage unit and pack/unpack several times, plus it's cost-effective and amazing service.

P.Armstrong
P.Armstrong

Excellent service and product

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Great work guys and girls service was prompt polite and organised. I am recommending you definitely.

Small move, 6 months storage, prompt deliver. Very courteous drivers

• Incentivised Review No
  • Service Type
    • On-Site Storage

Easy moving solution

We moved around the corner. Taxi box enabled us to pack up our belongings in four boxes and store them safely while we were between houses. Using taxi box made a move easy. Thank you.

nichol j
nichol jGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service, great price, helpful team, the way a business should be

Tamilvanan U.
Tamilvanan U.Sydney, NSW

Easy and reliable

It's for a year and everything on time. They bring the container and take it themselves so it was easy.

• Service Type
    • Mobile Self-Storage

Sally Burns
Sally BurnsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Friendly Service

Three Taxi Boxes stored for 3.5 months. Pick up person was extremely easy-going and pleasant, as was the delivery person. Very efficient service. All correspondence was lighthearted and witty !

Lisa
Lisa

More frustrating than it should be

Ash
Ashasked

Hi I have two TAXIBOX currently being stored, and I pay $84 per month, and have paid until April 2023 upfront for 12 months. You recently advise your increase your storage cost by another $21.00 approx per month per box from October 2022.. 1. Why is the price increase so high like 24%, 2. As I have upfront for 12 months are you also increasing customers that have pre-paid for their storage? 3. If I was to get re-delivery do I receive a refund on the months already pre-paid?.

Thea C.
Thea C.asked

What is the clearance for Taxibox in a basement car park

Bernardo M.
Bernardo M.asked

Hello!

I'm trying to book a Taxibox for moving purposes.

I'm moving from Melbourne to Sydney on the 14th of March.

I'm trying to get a taxibox delivered to my address (on-street parking) on the 12th of March - I'll be on site to receive it.

I don't know my future address on Sydney yet, so I've put down Sydney - 2000 as the delivery address.

When trying to book the taxibox, I get this greyed out box in the "Delivery dates" form, and I can't proceed further. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for the support!

Cheers,

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives