TAXIBOX

Lilly K

Lilly KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best company around!

Everything was set up to be easy. Customer friendly. Seamless service, efficient, practical. Budget friendly. And I love the humour this company uses! Made me laugh. Thanks dearTaxibox! You were great !

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Taxibox worked perfectly for our short term storage needs. Great service. Had no problems at all. The swap in & out of both boxes was easy. Would definitely recommend Taxibox to others.

Peter Gow

Peter GowSydney, NSW

Easy Storage

Easy to order, good delivery advice and friendly staff. The drop off was seamless and the collection of the packed container was straight forward too. It makes moving really easy.

Denes Gyarmathy

Denes GyarmathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The taxi box service was simple and easy.

From the initial enquiry phone call to the online booking process it was easy. The delivery and pick up guys were really friendly and helpful, as well as supremely skilled with a forklift! Our belongings were safe and arrived back with no issues after 4 months away from us. This service was economical and easy. Highly recommend it if you need secure storage in a hurry.

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Susana lukic

Susana lukicSydney, NSW

Staff Shannen and Clinton omg amazing individuals assett to taxibox

The service and product these two team members went above and beyond for me even when times and date were impossible. They made my move a breeze and storing items effortless.

These guys deliver!

The service and product these guys provide is absolutely tremendous.

It is a perfect way to store your items without any fuss or inconvenience whilst at the same time making it cost effective.

Kevin H.

Kevin H.

Service above and beyond

from the very first contact to the last the experience was fantastic, The Box arrived I pack they collected and stored, then delivered to the new residence. I packed at my pace as well as unpacked and placed the furniture where I wanted at my own pace. when the box first arrived a received a gift of a stress Cube, never had to use it, but thank you. When I move again Taxi Box is the way for me.

Lindi S.

Lindi S.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant

Absolutely amazing service and efficient delivery. Loved the convenience of the pods at home to pack at our leisure. And free storage at their facility was the cherry on top!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage
Daisy Di

Daisy DiSydney, NSW

It Was So Easy!

By simply making a phone call, I was able to able to arrange a Taxi Box delivered to my house so I could store my clutter Then in preparation for selling my house I needed to de-clutter even more so voila, another Taxi Box arrived plus 2 blokes to move all my bulky furniture.

Once I sold and moved into my new house, I phoned them again and arranged delivery. A week later the empty boxes were wished away.

It couldn't be simpler and very affordable too!

Angie

Angie

convenient and affordable

taxibox was a great choice for my self storage needs. Very friendly and reliable staff and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend to my family and friends or others.

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Frances

FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy as!

Taxibox were incredibly accommodating when I panicked about how much stuff I needed to store and ordered an extra 2 boxes at the last minute. Unfortunately being the first drop off of the day I didn't get much notice as their phones were still booting up before sending the tracking details, but the drivers weren't phased by my bedhead and pyjamas! Would definitely use Taxibox again.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Convenient, well priced and makes life simpler when moving and needing space for storage

Taxi box were very easy to deal with, schedule and the box was large and just the right size for moving. The service was well priced and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Julie M

Julie MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and Beyond

Can't say enough about the great service provided by Taxibox. From the office staff to the driver's, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Have recommended Taxibox to a few people that will be moving soon. I would like to thank all the staff that have helped me with a rather stressful move.

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flawless

It was the first time me and my family have ever used interstate removals and we just so happen to stumble upon Taxi Box. Lucky us!!! Prices are reasonable, communication is top notch, delivery/pick up and shipping dates were accurate.
Would 100% use Taxi Box again. Thank you!!

Fantastic Service

Fantastic facility to store our home between moves. Their Facility is easily accessible, staff were friendly and always willing to assist and redelivery was a breeze. Will definitely be recommending Taxi Box to friends and family

Great Service

Taxibox was awesome, the whole process was simple, from start to finish. Much better than other storage company's i have used. would definitely use taxibox again if the need arose.

Auscat

AuscatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

The practical aspects of pick up and drop off were prompt and reliable - I had one lot of stuff put in storage before I sold my house, and two more Taxiboxes when I moved out. I had quite a few questions re rates, insurance, etc, and the staff on the other end of the line were friendly, clear and helpful. The website is really good, and I noticed that in the 18 months between start and finish, more services and information had been added.

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Customer service was 10/10 , could not fault any step. From first call to last interaction - amazing. Each team member was a pleasure to deal with. Love the quirky marketing from text , emails ect

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)

Kate S.

Kate S.Sydney, NSW

Amazingly easy!

Had the idea to try Taxibox and so glad we did! SO easy, everything was quick and easy and good prices - from delivery, payment to pick up. Will definitely use again

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point) and Sydney East (Erskineville)

AFS

AFSSydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

I ordered a taxibox to ship some furniture and boxes from Sydney to Melbourne to my cousin. The box arrived in Melbourne in exactly the same condition that I had packed it in Sydney, despite being mostly empty. Easy drop offs and pick ups. Great value. Highly recommend

Jo-Ann S.

Jo-Ann S.asked

How much is it for 1 Taxi box please

Hi Jo-Ann,
Fantastic question - the cost of storage for one TAXIBOX can depend on how long you intend to store for and where we'll be delivering out to. For an instant quote, head to www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ and you can see precisely how much your TAXIBOX would cost.

Peterlyn Sasked

We are packing up a house for sale, but leaving furniture mostly boxes what would I need, I tried the calculator but we are still packing at this stage. Bayside suburb and do you deliver with a weeks notice.
Thankyou

Sophie
Sophie

I got mine delivered within a days notice! I’m sure a week will be fine depending on their availability. Also, you’d be surprised how much you can fit in there. If it’s just boxes I don’t imagine you’d need more than 1 TAXIBOX :)

Peterlyn S

That's great information thank you :o)

Hi Peterlyn,

Firstly, big shout out to Sophie for helping – she’s right on the money with her reply. Thanks Sophie!

Each TAXIBOX can fit a room to a room and a half’s worth of belongings, so if your remaining items can fit into one room, one TAXIBOX should be fine.

A week’s notice shouldn’t be an issue – we’ll always try our hardest to make your preferred dates work.

Anne

Anneasked

1 bedroom set, 1tv, 1tv table, 1 3 seater lounge with ottoman, 2 side tables, 1 desk & chair, 1 bar counter with 4 chairs, 1 fridge, 1 washing machine & 1 console table. Can they fit into 1 taxibox?

Chris D
Chris D

Pretty sure you'll need 2 for this! I fit the below into mine, but I think the couch and otterman may put you over the edge:

- Bed frame dismantled
- 3 x suitcases
- BBQ
- Rolled rug
- 6 packing boxes

The Taxibox is about the size of a small van but taller, probably 1.5 x 2.5m, and then tall enough to stand a mattress in.

Liza
Liza

No, you will need 2 taxiboxes for all of those things.

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Chris, you hero! We love when TAXIBOXERS help other TAXIBOXERS. Much appreciated!

Liza, we may be coming in too late for this one, based on your cracking review (thanks a million!) but we’ve this handy tool which might help - https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/

We had a play ourselves and it looks like two TAXIBOXES might have been what you needed. Chris also gets bonus points for his dimension estimation, as each TAXIBOX is 2.4m long, 1.5m wide and 2.2m high externally or 2.32m long, 1.46m wide and 1.98m high internally.

TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives