TAXIBOX

The TaxiBox process is amazing from start to finish

My experience from start to finish with Taxibox has been amazing. Two years ago when I put my belongings into the boxes, the team were so helpful, friendly and made one part of the moving out process so less stressful. I realised at the last minute I needed 2 boxes not 1 box and this was no big deal to make happen. Whenever I would access my Taxiboxes at the warehouse, the staff were jolly and helpful. Access to bathrooms and also having music playing at the warehouse was also great (particularly after sitting in Sydney's traffic). Most recently the re-delivery of the boxes to the street with my new place was a little complicated but the Taxibox team were so helpful in working through the options - again taking away some of that stress that comes with moving. I highly recommend Taxibox.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

TaxiBox is perfect!

Taxibox is the most financially and easiest way to move. We moved from the NT and Taxibox still allowed us to pack the box ourselves instead of delivering to our place and they gave us a discount too! We were able to access the box when needed and the size was perfect. Having it delivered right to our door was so easy and we were unpacked in an hour. I will definitely be recommending Taxibox to my mates in future.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Taxi box order and delivery

Professional and excellent service! Most impressed. From the order with the sales team to the delivery man was friendly, helpful and efficient. Thank you!
Must say I was amazed how the taxi box was delivered! And the tracking was perfect!

Easy and Simple

The process from ordering to getting them delivered 8 months down the track was so straight forward. You could also chat with someone on screen if you were not sure of one of the steps. Would use again in a heartbeat.

Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)

Fantastic and easy

Incredibly easy, time efficient, and not at all expensive when compared to hiring a removalist and storage facility. Delivered straight to your door when they say they will. The customer service over the phone is great, no jumping around from one person to another or waiting on the phone. The communication generally is so good. All my possessions were in great condition after 3 years of storage, despite some vacuum bags failing. I definitely recommend taxi box and would not heatitate to use them again.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

2nd time around ... as good as the first

This is my second time using Taxibox and the experience was just as pleasing. Always Helpful and very responsive to my needs, I found the staff exceptional. I have recommended to a number of people I know to use them.

Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage

Excellent service, always on time and the UX is the best I've seen!

Thank you for your excellent service! I had two taxi boxes and the customer service is exceptionally good. The communication and UX to book, deliver, track & pick up is amazing.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Better than my previous storage co...

I needed to get out of the previous storage company (National Storage, Artarmon) as they were applying a 10% increase on my account every 9 months and so the monthly charge had gone from $330 to almost $500 in a few short years. I chose TaxiBoxes hoping to rent 1 or 2, but they're quite small and I ended up needing 4, but a discount was given. It was great that they had a truck to collect the TaxiBoxes to go to their facility...it was one less thing to worry about. The second great thing was that there were no automatic increases in monthly fees! That was a monumental relief...But you do need to keep up-to-date with payments as even payments which are a few weeks late can see your belongings heading into an auction queue. However, I can say the overall the experience was A LOT more positive than my experience at National Storage. Just one more thing: when collecting my things the removalists fit into the 9am-1.30pm Saturday opening hours but said the TaxiBoxes were on a slight tilt forward so they had to be very careful in opening them as the contents were leaning against the door. They described it as a "booby trap". Hence the lost star.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Hi Cbelle, Thanks so much for leaving us this review, always nice to hear we were a port in a National Storage storm! Not ones to rest on our laurels however, we'd love to find out a bit more about how those unintentional booby traps were laid. When you've got a moment, please could you call us on 1300 87-60-87 or email info@taxibox.com.au? Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

Excellent service and easy to use

My experience with Taxibox was awesome. Everything worked as combined and planned. The staff gave me an excellent customer service, from the call centre to the delivery drivers. I would definetely recommend it to everyone that need a storage.

Best Storage Ever

From our first contact, Taxibox have been professional and courteous throughout. Our boxes were dropped off and picked up at the times agreed and we were kept informed at all times during delivery and drop off as to where the boxes were. Drivers were all friendly and courteous. A much better way to store while renovating than using self storage which would have been more expensive and require additional handling of our furniture moving into and out of storage.

Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point) and Sydney East (Erskineville)

Awesome Customer Service!

Currently in the process of moving from Mebourne to Sydney - After I sent through an enquiry, Mitch the legend helped me organise a Taxibox and it was at my doorstep a few days later. Everyone I have spoken to along the way including the driver has been incredibly friendly. Thank you for making my move less stressful. I cannot recommend you guys enough!

Service TypeMoving Interstate

Taxi Box really delivered. Did what they promised. Were On time, friendly staff,
couldn't fault them in the service provided. The mobile storage concept where they come to you just makes the whole storage thing so much easier.

Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)
Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Perfect service, great to work with

TaxiBox made the process of storing and then retrieving my storage clear, quick, convenient and hassle free. I was surprised and delighted at the quality and generosity of their service.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Prompt, reliable and friendly.

Saved so much time and effort by using taxi box. The staff were all friendly and helpful and very communicative and informative. They really took the stress out of moving houses. Will 100% use again.

Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)

Lifesaver, cheers Andrew!

Andrew was amazing, very appreciative. My wife is 8 1/2 months pregnant moving in to a half completed home and Andrew was really understanding. He brought the box down the driveway right to the door to reduce the distance to move. My wife could not lift anything and Andrew was kind enough to help us unload the furniture from the taxi box into the bedrooms too - didn't realise the size of the job and couldn't have done it alone without him! Brilliant service, very friendly and convenient way of moving and storage- Highly recommend!

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Great service in every way

Every aspect of the TAXIBOX experience was great. We had a box for many years and never a problem.

If the boys in the warehouse could go the extra mile to help then they would. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

The best customer service I've ever experienced.

Writing a review to very specifically thank and shout out the best customer service representative ever - Clinton! I had an atypical storage request and, from the first call, he made me feel so comfortable and valid with my scenario. Clinton went above and beyond to ensure that all my needs with Taxibox were met, he did not treat me like any other customer and found very tailored solutions to my need. I have to say that as a consumer who doubles as a marketing professional I was blown away by his service. Thank you for all the time you spent on helping me out, Taxibox is brilliant but you definitely take the cake in making this a memorable and satisfying customer experience for me!

Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Makes moving go smoothly at a time when you need that the most.

We moved a 2br unit and a storage unit in 2 taxiboxes from 2 different sites in Sydney up to Brisbane last month. The whole experience with Taxibox was smooth and easy. Customer support and drivers were great. Everything arrived and left when they said it would. They went the extra mile to move the taxiboxes to the most convenient spot for us and lifted them with the greatest care and respect. The boxes fit more that you would expect also (more than even their videos suggest). I was very pleasantly surprised. Better value than removal companies if you don't mind the heavy lifting I would absolutely use them again. Thanks!!

Service TypeMoving Interstate

It was Fantastic

TAXIBOX was friendly, punctual, good communication and quite entertaining with their text messages! Saved us time without moving stuff to and from a storage unit. It's is a great concept.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

It was a good way to do my relocation

The boxes were delivered in a timely manner and placed conveniently. They were collected when promised and stored without issues. Delivered when I requested with the goods in good order and once unloaded promptly picked up. A good service

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

How much can you fit in one taxi box and how soon can you deliver to Mornington?
Hi Rach, Excellent question! The boring answer: They can typically fit between a room to a room and half's worth of belongings. The fun answer: Try it for yourself! Use our fancy, new Storage Calculator and see precisely how much storage you need - www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/ We can deliver to Mornington 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday), but we only have some many slots on so many trucks. If you're looking to get things going ASAP, we'd recommend giving us a call on 1300 87-60-87 so that we can reserve a spot for you. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

What is the measurement of the taxi box?
2.4m deep x 2.2m high x 1.5m wide (from https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/). As a practical example, we fitted this in ONE taxibox: - small study desk - two 2-drawer filing cabinets - washing machine - small round dining table (upside down on top of desk, filing cabinets and washing machine) - separate fridge and freezer (upright; fairly small, but still full size) - queen mattress (on its side, but not the bed base which went in another box) - a few small things to fill the gaps We didn't have anything that wouldn't fit, though sometimes it was a bit of a jigsaw maximising the space. We used four boxes to move from one three-bedroom home to another, but in hindsight we should have used five, because the "last few things" were more than we estimated and we needed to make numerous trips with full cars as well, which we could have eliminated. We also moved stuff from our garden (plants, mower, etc.) using a trailer.

I moving out of my house which has a drive way on a slope. Would it be hard to deliver the boxes up the slope or do you have something that would work for this? Thanks Emma
Hi Emma, Our forklifts are usually pretty good at handling a sloped driveway, but if you’re concerned it’s a good idea to take a few photos and email through to info@taxibox.com.au. You could also give us a buzz on 1300 87-60-87 and we’ll check out the property on Google Street View. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions. Kind regards, TAXIBOX Team

Similar listings