3.0 from 1,268 reviews

1,267 reviews

Tash

TashPerth, WA

CBD Movers Perth - Do not use

Please do not use cbd movers. They damage your furniture and even though they state they are insured, they dont take any responsibility when they do damage. Apparently photos of the damage is not enough evidence (according to cbd movers!!!!). Horrendous experience

Ian Parsons

Ian ParsonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still requiring a Response regarding Final Invoice

Used CBD Movers to move household furniture from our previous house to storage shed. Service on that occasion was very professional. Our 2nd move from the storage shed was poor. Still chasing up a discrepancy regarding the final bill, which they are failing to respond to.

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good job by Truck T5

Very friendly and highly efficient, Avtar and Vir were very helpful and went out of their way to help us in anyway they could. Big move. Will use them again.

Janine Ofsoski

Janine OfsoskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Movers did a great Job (Truck PSD ZPR338)

Excellent job done by the movers,moved my 2 bedroom house with normal household items.
I was not a long distance just 20 minutes drive from pickup to drop off.
Without consuming much time,they finished the job on time.
Really appreciate and highly recommend CBD Movers!!!

Paul P.

Paul P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Work Guys (Truck PSD ZPR338)

It was just few items needs to be moved from downstairs to upstairs.But the items were quite heavy including bed type couch,king size mattress and a treadmill.
Movers did a great job.They were professional.
Highly recommend and will use again CBD Movers.
Thanks Vik & Colleague.

Fred C.

Fred C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Job Guys (Vik PSD ZPR338)!!!

+ I urgently needed to move my stuff for my father at the other house.It was few items.The staff is very polite and efficient.The movers too.Both guys,especially Vik,were very friendly,strong,fit & energetic.
+ The distance from pickup location to drop off was just 20 minutes drive.
+ They gave me ETA before arrival,started quickly and finished professionally.
+ Highly recommend this company and appreciate guys.Hope i'll use you again soon :)

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Job By Vik(PSD ZPR338)

-It was few items needs to be move urgently.The items were going from a house to a storage.
-The movers did a great job.Very professional and mannerly.The distance was quite far about an hour drive(50km).
-They arrived on time, started to move the stuff quickly amd finished on time.
-Highly recommend and appreciate guys(Vik & CBD Movers).

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Kiren and Manider were very professional and did a fantastic job.

Ggg N.

Ggg N.Sydney, NSW

Very bad service with wired guys.

4 guys came Instated of 2 guys to pick 1 bed set, fridge, washing machine and 15 boxes paid $255 for 2 hrs that’s what the guy said. He even give discount for $44. Out of 4, 3 guys were checking on me except for one Punjabi guy with pagri. Very wired people and services. Wrist experience. Very bad..

Emma K.

Emma K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible Job done by Vik(PSD ZPR338)

*It was 1 bedroom house with bulky stuff.Movers did a great job.There were 3 flight of stairs at the other end but without any stress they moved my stuff.
*The distance was just 2 minutes drive.
*They started and finished on time.Gave me ETA before an hour.
*I highly recommend CBD M0vers.
*Highly appreciate Vik & Colleague.

Good experience

A good experience highly recommended person( KVUV) efficient and helpful . KVUV especially managed was very helpful better than other suppliers. Definitely, I will use CBD again.
Thanks for giving your time . Thank you very much !

Penny L.

Penny L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Job Done By Movers(Truck ZPR338)

It was five bedroom house,worth of stuff.Movers done a great job,moved my stuff very carefully.The move was from one house to the next house on same street.The movers move bulky items without any stress.According to items,they finished the job at time.I highly recommend CBD Movers.Really Appreciate guys(Vik & Colleague).I will use you again in future.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Great service. Great price.

Ours was a small move (studio apartment). The pick up address had flat, easy access, but the delivery address involved a narrow, uneven path and steep stairs. The guys who handled our move (Mohit and Vikram in ABB T1) were polite, friendly, fast and efficient. We're very happy we hired them!

Pauline A.

Pauline A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professionalism (Truck PSD ZPR338)

Arrived on time, delivered the heavy glass table on time. Packed the glass table in a classic way. Quick and reliable. The move was just over a short distance. Highly recommend and will be use again!!!

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

As unprofessional as it gets

Pat
Pat

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Not good not bad

My move was from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom unit on level 2
The move was about 20 minute drive from my old address to new one
They arrived late to the point I thought they weren’t coming anymore but they did get the job done

The only con was they weren’t very talkative and spoke in a second language most times so it made me feel uncomfortable

I would recommend a different company

Joanna S.Sydney, NSW

Worse experience ever using Removalists!

Alena

AlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

The two gentleman that helped me went out of their way to ensure that my stuff was safely moved. They communicated well, they were respectful and very efficient. Thank you

Mark D.

Mark D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect job done by Movers (PSD ZPR338)

It was three bedroom house,worth of stuff.Movers done a great job,moved my stuff very carefully.It was just a short distance about 5 minutes drive.The movers made 3 trips due to worth of items without any stress.According to quantity of stuff,they finished the job at time.I highly recommend CBD Movers.Really Appreciate guys!!!

Excellent move

2 bedroom tv lounge study my move was big but the guys who moved were really good reliable and got the move done super fast, no furniture was damaged. My distance was also long almost an hour away from the city

richardbenkovic1

richardbenkovic1asked

Dishonest. They don't take responsibility for damaging your furniture. Even though I had insurance with them and they promised me that insurance would cover if there are damages, when damages did occur, they did not activate an insurance claim and simply told me I should have told them how to move the dining table such that the glass top wouldn't fall out and shatter onto the floor. They couldn't even plug in my washing machine to the power outlet behind the machine and instead plugged it into the next one across the room so that the cable ran out. Unbelievable incompetence. One of the two guys spent more time on his mobile phone than actually moving anything, as they were paid on an hourly rate, I guess that's good for him. They put my book case on its side so that the skirting was stressed and cracked. They thought doing that was perfectly fine. It's clear these guys were labourers with almost zero experience moving furniture. They are more suited to working on a farm.

Kevin B.asked

Do you have any shame at all?

Claire
Claire

Who are you Kevin B?

Someone who actually used CBD Movers

Stuasked

How do we submit a complaint for over charging

Becky C.
Becky C.

We tried via phone, they said we had to prove they didn't take 1.5 hours, which is ridiculous, however we sent a screen shot of GOOGLE MAPS showing the 13min trip, we were happy to pay a minimum 1 hour, but not be charged 1.5 hours as clearly the the delivery was a lot less than that, and they sneakily overcharged just by handing the eftpos machine to my poor mother. They won't issue a refund. These guys should not ashamed of their behaviour ripping off old ladies. NOT THE AUSTRALIAN WAY!

Stu

Its ridiculous when you consider they have gps tracking on their trucks to know ecactly where they are and they call their movers constantly to get them to move onto the next job. I tried what I was told to be the complaint line but it rang out. Im sure ACCC would do something about these guys if some more people come forward . Or go to A Current Affair. The bad publicity would kill their dodgy business

Alex
Alex

they wanted to overcharge me for 0.5 hour more but then I stood there and argued for 30 mins. In the end they didn't charge me that extra 30 minutes.

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives