Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Zero star rating!! Do no use CBD MOVERS!!!!

Cindy Munro

Cindy MunroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well done

Small move of a 1 bedroom apartment between residences. Wereon time when they said they would be. Very happy with service for job 6610087. Without any damages at all ,Cheers to the team

Satinderjeet singh

Satinderjeet singhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work moving my things

It was a small move but the boys did well . I preferred CBD for moving . CBD Movers satinderjeet and Pawan are very good removalist . Job started on time aswell finished on time .

job done by Hg T22

The movers communicated well about the time they would arrive they were friendly and very efficient. All furniture and boxes moved with minimum fuss a job well done thank you.

job done by Hg T22

Very fast and efficient, professional and friendly. movers were exceptionally helpful and respectful of our personal space and property. movers called in advance to allow us to move earlier in the day and were very prompt. we will use CBD movers again in the future. thank you.

rachael

rachael

Unprofessional movers. Zero stars! Do not use.

They arrived 40 mins late outside the quoted 3 hour window. They had a van and not the truck we ordered. Then they overcharged us by 1 hour and we are still waiting for the refund nearly 2 weeks later. Customer service has been unhelpful.

Unreliable and dishonest

ameliecvictor

ameliecvictorAU

Good customer service

I am very happy with their customer service provided to me during moving of my apartment. They coordinated well and moved the stuff without any damages. Cheers to the team!

Jones Smith

Jones SmithPerth, WA

Satisfied moving experience

I liked how the house was moved by them. Movers came on time, did a good job with handling the stuff. Satisfied with the overall moving experience. Would rehire them!

Would definitely recommend

Guri and mani (hgt17)
Easy to deal with
Friendly staff
Affordable
Made my moving experience so much easier.
Next time I move I will call CBD again.
They arrived on time and it all just flowed

Best service .../

Moved from 2 bedroom house in Qld ..
Service was fantastic boys were on time followed instructions had no problems whatsoever would highly recommend and will use there service again without hesitation

Bazzoir

BazzoirCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst company I've ever used...

Was moving a few items between locations within Canberra this week.
They wanted to start early, but came late any way...
Left dirty marks on our fabric sofa.
Gave my wife a headache, tried to screw me out of more money and wouldn't leave until they were paid.
Use at your own peril (I wish I'd checked them out on Google reviews first).

LoraPerth, WA

Terribly unreliable and damaged new flooring

When we booked a time was given of 9am arrival. I had to follow them up all day and eventually had to rebook the move for the following day. This was a simple move of some living room furniture from storage. When they placed the furniture the mover shoved the couch with his knees, scratching the brand new flooring. The flooring was also scratched in several places from the fridge trolley. They had made me pay before unloading so I couldnt refuse to pay full amount. When I brought the scratches to the movers attention they just shrugged their shoulders. When I have brought up the incident with management they have stated they accept no liability. Disgusting service.

Awesome job

Awesome job done by CBD removalists guys. I preferred CBD for moving. CBD movers name jacki and jot are very good removalists. Movers start job on time and do job very fast.

Irene

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with service

Mani and Sanju (T28) worked hard. They were polite and treated my furniture with respect. I am happy with the service today and would recommend this company to other people

Reliable, fast but safe!

Moved from a town house to an apartment. Moved all my heavy items! It was challenging at the apartment but team made it easy. Everything as initially quoted no surprises.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Worst moving service ever!!

Worst moving service ever!! They are rude, late and careless. Then they try to rip you off by adding extra charges even though they damage your things. I wish I could turn back time and get another company to do it.

laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

PERFECT EXCELLENT REMOVAL COMPANY

Excellent professional removal company. Large FULL household furniture move requiring 2 x 10 ton trucks and total of 5 removal staff (not counting the assisting office staff). Staff went out of their way to assist and nil damage to any of our furniture or other items (including glass panel units, mirrors etc.) Also NIL damage to house removed from and house removed to. Highly recommended and first choice if we move again.

Tatum T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute NIGHTMARE!!!

Reference number- 6605717
Tay is my name.
Absolutely appalling service on the day!

Tatum T.

I just submitted a trouble ticket too.

Sascha

SaschaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Other peoples furniture already on the truck

Rhonda C.

Rhonda C.asked

Why won't my review come through?I keep pressing "Submit Review" but nothing happens.I want people to realise what this Company is Really like,Before getting a Quote then getting sucked in and being asked to pay a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRICE!!

I.L.
I.L.

Hi Rhonda, I had the same issue. To submit a review you need to attach a copy/screenshot of your booking or a letter from them so that product review can verify you.

Janine A.asked

Got this company to move my house of furniture and one of the charges was for Oz Cheap Removals. Why?
When the movers turn up wearing thongs on their feet you suspect things aren't right. We paid for CBD to do the job but Oz Cheap Removals were the ones who did the actual moves. Not one good thing to say. Don't care or don't know how to pack the truck. A 3 bed home only had one item strapped and that was badly dented by the rail on the side of the truck. New TV totally broken. New oak furniture with multiple dents and scratches. Items stacked on top of furniture with no protection in between. Bed head and frame so dented, broken and scratched it is beyond repair. Lounge filthy and with grease stains. Mattress was on the wet floor of the truck. Filthy. Boxes had tumbled everywhere with contents spilled out despite extra layers of packing tape to keep them together. After moving a desk into the house they put dents in three walls. I stopped them moving the rest into the brand new house. Only used a trolley once, to get the fridge halfway in, then they shoved it across the new polished concrete floor.
It would've been cheaper to have thrown everything away then bought new contents when we got here. We paid a lot of money for the removalists to damage everything and now it all has to be fixed or replaced.

Cbd movers is also associated with "Mandy movers" and "cheap house movers Australia". Another bunch of frauds like My Moovers.

Holly

Hollyasked

Anyone have fraudulent transactions appear on their credit card after booking with this company?

Janine A.

It looks like they subcontract out. Oz Cheap Removals seemed to have done our removals.

Always D.
Always D.

they charged me for 4 hours when it was 2.5hr. they "reckon" it will take 4 hr hence took money for 4hrs. it was 10 days and still no refund the difference to me. worst of the worst. avoid

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives