CBD Movers

Jass and Yuvraj - Great team

Highly recommend Hass and Yuvraj. Very polite and respectful, the pair worked fast and efficiently on such a hot day. They pair made my move so easy and stress free.

This company needs to be stopped, STAY AWAY

Ali A.

Ali A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CBD movers are not trustworthy nor professional (almost scammers) please avoid them at all costs

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

Beware of CBD mover. Don’t ever think of going with them even for free

I paid $1083 for moving things for 2 bedroom unit because we were harassed to pay to get our stuff back. They drove away the truck full of our stuff. We got our stuff back next day at night and that too when police called them saying if they don’t return the things, they will file the case of stealing. With the help of police and after paying them $1085 (moving within 2km) we got our things back. It was like a ransom we paid to get our things back.

Jass and Yuvraj T12 AMAZING

Jass and Yuvraj were extremely helpful. Worked fast and everything was well looked after. They were both very polite and lovely. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone. The move was a 2bed apartment. The move didnt start on time, at no fault to the removalist, but when it did start things progressed very quickly.

Pennie

PennieSydney, NSW

THE WORST!!!!! DO NOT USE

3 bedroom unit. Booked in between 12pm and 3pm (closer to 3pm was requested). Drivers didn't get the job information till 6.15pm they arrived at 7.15pm.
Arrived 5 hours late. Charged me incorrectly and added an extra $50 for 5 minutes work.
DO NOT USE THESE GUYS

Danni

Danni

Do not hire if female

These are one of those movers who go slow to charge you more. However what they did was FAR worse. They damaged property, they went ridiculously slow, carrying one tiny thing at a time and using the lift each time they had a one kg item.

When I questioned the removalist, he turned to my husband and asked "why is SHE speaking to me". Because this is Australia, and I have every right to speak. I don't care what your background is, I do care, if you've been taught women mean less than you. How could you trust this person with a female alone? He has no respect for women, and had my husband not been around, what would this misogynistic piece of gutter trash have done?

These removalists are not safe for women! Do not hire!!!

Queen B

Queen BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware CBD Movers

NIC

NICPerth, WA

Perth WA - DO NOT USE terrible company, dishonest, rip off merchants.

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

Needs to be reported. Functioning to the lowest standard in every aspects. Untrustworthy.

Erika

Worst Service Imaginable. Beware don't use absolute garbage

Sandra Nataly A.

Sandra Nataly A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst experience

I had the move booked in advance and I explained that was very important arrive on time because of the lift bookings. On the moving day I called to track my truck and they said the truck was with a delay and could they do it 3 hours later or next day. Fortunately two friends helped me to do the moving. They don't show any respect for the customer. Please avoid a headache in your moving day.

TCH

TCH Canberra 2600, ACT

Their staff seeks private work Using companies equipment

The staff goes behind companies back to try get privately deals. They work slow and unprofessionally . On one occasion , the dumped furniture in parking lot that they should have taken to tip.

Jayne

JayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE!!!!!!

This company left me and my two young daughters with no where to sleep for the night!!!! My move was booked from between 3 - 6 with a preferred time of 3pm. They never showed!!! A removalist called me to say he was 15 minutes away, then nothing!!!!!! I called and left messages and no call back, nothing!!!
I had already moved all our things to our new house and was just waiting for the large items to be moved. So all our food from the fridge/freezer had to be thrown out and we had sleep on the floor with two very sad little girls who wanted their beds!
I beg everyone to seriously consider using this service, they are just not worth it!!!
Never Ever Again!

Do not use! Waste of time! Absolutely disgusting service!

Stephanie Eaton

Stephanie EatonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Experience

T12 very efficient

Jass and Yuvi were great to deal with. Move was easy and efficient. Started and finished on time. Communicated eta and stuck to it. Will definitely recommend to others in future.

Meme

Memeasked

Howdy, has anybody used cbd movers Perth and what was the service level like?

RamaSJAJJ
RamaSJAJJ

Toni H.
Toni H.

Service in Brisbane was appalling - wanted double payments, trucks broke down, would not supply me with an invoice for works. Rude, could not care attitude from the call centre staff - this is not a small business I am sure - it is a large entity and no one gives a damn.

Luce
Luce

We had the worst experience. They stood around for 40 mins saying they wouldn’t be able to get our stuff on their truck, when we had moved from interstate with a smaller truck. They were slow. Had no trolley, one guy was dressed in a suit like he was doing this job between his Uber or Call Centre Job. They then tried to charge another fee at the end of the job however my partner is a Barrister so as soon as he explained they weren’t getting any more money and the police were called they left. I would recommend this company to my worst enemy.

richardbenkovic1

richardbenkovic1asked

Dishonest. They don't take responsibility for damaging your furniture. Even though I had insurance with them and they promised me that insurance would cover if there are damages, when damages did occur, they did not activate an insurance claim and simply told me I should have told them how to move the dining table such that the glass top wouldn't fall out and shatter onto the floor. They couldn't even plug in my washing machine to the power outlet behind the machine and instead plugged it into the next one across the room so that the cable ran out. Unbelievable incompetence. One of the two guys spent more time on his mobile phone than actually moving anything, as they were paid on an hourly rate, I guess that's good for him. They put my book case on its side so that the skirting was stressed and cracked. They thought doing that was perfectly fine. It's clear these guys were labourers with almost zero experience moving furniture. They are more suited to working on a farm.

PRUSER
PRUSER

Contact ACA and tell them aca@nine.com.au

Msri

Let’s all jump in and collectively report this “worthy of no trust” company.

Kevin B.asked

Do you have any shame at all?

Claire
Claire

Who are you Kevin B?

Someone who actually used CBD Movers

To Clair: “Kevin B is someone who has more integrity than this company!“

To Kevin: They have got no shame, not even conscience. They’re con-artists, liars, incompetent, untrustworthy, cruel traitors.

Get an answer from our members and CBD Movers representatives