CBD Movers

Should have looked at the reviews before using their service :/

So i’ve made my booking in the afternoon as i have something to do during lunch and clean the house where the furnitures is going to be but they called me and insisted that it will take blah blah to move blah blah.. but didnt really understood my point that I have booked it in d afternoon for a reason haha And then when i was about to pay, they told me about the charge for the trolley usage? That wasnt mentioned to me when i booked their services.. ( shouldn’t it be included with d moving cost already? geez ) the guys are very polite.. but i’m sorry i’m not booking with this company again..

Hideous!!! NEVER use these people!

-late
-rude
-careless...dumped furniture and fragile boxes
- let my 78yr old mother run up and down the stairs as they took the lift.
Packed the truck appallingly...so much room but they ended up shoving my stuff in the end.
- if it weren’t for my suggestion to tie the furniture down they wouldn’t have.
- expensive for such terrible slow work.
- had only been doing it a week...that includes driving the truck and it showed.
- dreadful dealings with management. Totally without care.
Avoid at all costs they are frauds with a fancy truck.

Horrible, hopeless, no idea what they are doing.

They stuffed up our move, first they insisted to send 4,5 tonne truck to move a 4 bedroom house. Then they were 2 hours late. Oh well we are moving that's ok. Then they filled the truck so inefficiently. I could see lots of space in the truck. They have no idea what they are doing. I had to move more than half of the stuff we have. Don't use them.

Dear Ahmet, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below with the booking details so that one of our concerned officers can investigate the matter. The link is: http://cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box/ Kind regards, CBD MoversWhat difference is it going to make? It's over, cbd movers stuffed up our move. Better tell people not to use your services so they won't be in the same situation.

The Worst Experience

I have started trying to write a review for them about three times, however with the amount of terrible things that happened I will keep it short and sweet.

Do NOT use them.

1) Staff don’t listen.
2) Removalists worked at a snails pace.
3) Management are not afraid to raise their voice at you and treat you poorly.
4) Removalists thought that we didn’t know what they are saying about us when they talked in a non English language.
5) Holding stuff on the truck until full payment was made including pre payment for the second trip that had not yet happened.
6) After management advised full and final payment was made, company sent an additional invoice for 3rd trip that never happened.
7) No response with insurance details as items were damaged beyond use in first trip.
8) Utalising our office chairs as trolleys to move heavy items and boxes.

Basically, just don’t use them because the bad service is rife through the whole company.

The quote that you receive over the phone, even after almost an hour of going through everything will be wrong. Our truck was too small for a three bedroom apartment (we only had one bed and an office)
Our quoted 5 hours turned into 9.5 hours.

Don’t know if OH&S / Health and Safety need to be onto this company because canvas shoes should not be worn by a removalist.

Dear Ryan, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. One of our customer service officers has already replied to your concern. Please follow up with the officer to take the case forward. Kind regards, CBD MoversTo date, I have received no communication other then multiple follow ups for payment of the 'third' trip that never happened, each time from a different person. Each follow up I have responded to with the original complaint that was requested to be put in writing to your customer service team. Still also waiting for a response to replace/repair the damaged furniture under the insurance that I was told I had.

Shams... really dodgy company, in the end very expensive.

I'm disappointed by a couple of things. First of all, you can't understand anyone in this company, especially over a phone. The second disappointment is a way how they charge you for a service. Be prepared to pay waaaayyy more comparing to your "quotation". In my case, 2H job cost me 3H (yes.. they are "bending" the time) + some ridicule charge for "a return to base". They are just lying to you straight into eyes!!! "No, we've been here 3H". Any complain attempts are useless... Right now they are just ignoring me. Definitely not worth to recommend. A dodgy company... I think it's quite normal for those people to basically cheat others. I didn't have much to move, I could just rent a van, I would do it quicker and cheaper by myself.
...just go somewhere else...

Dear John, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking so that we can pull up the records in the database. Alternatively, you can submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below with your booking details so that we can investigate the matter. The link is: cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box Kind regards, CBD MoversI already contacted you via email. Your response was just "we will check it out". After this, all my emials were ignored. You should be ashamed... this not a proper way of making buisnes in this country.

Making my move a NIGHTMARE!

Do not use this company. I hired two persons for my move. These two removalists were doing one task at one time. It took ages to move my stuff and I needed to carry stuff myself to get it going. At the end I had to carry my bed frame up the stairs myself because these two guys refused to walk up the stairs!!!

Dear Kevin, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. You can submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below with your booking details so that we can investigate the matter. The link is: cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box Kind regards, CBD MoversDoes it make sense a small one bedroom apartment needed 4 hours to move at the first place especially I didn’t have a couch and dinning table etc?

Horror Story: Don't use CBD Removalists

The day CBD Removalist moved our furniture was very distressing and upsetting.

CBD Removalist damaged much of our furniture. When CBD Removalist arrived at our new home and opened the back of the truck, I saw the removalist blankets piled up in a neat pile at the back of the truck and, at that moment, I knew we were in trouble! There were huge gouges taken out of a number of pieces of furniture. Other furniture was damaged badly damaged too. Our leather arm chair was broken internally and there were black grease marks on other items. When we sent photos of the damage to their head office, they would not claim the damage on their insurance and, in response, they emailed us a a 'snip' from their terms of agreement stating that some minor scratches may occur. The problem was that the damage was not minor. The furniture had huge gouges out of it, not mere surface scratches. We have moved a number of times, both locally and interstate, with other companies and have not had any damage. CBD Removalist moved us 7 km down the road and almost everything we owned had some damage.

We informed them, when we booked, that we were moving to a two storey home and they did not mention a stair fee or having any difficulty with that scenario. However, once we pointed out the damage to our furniture, early on in the move, one employee argued with us and was very defensive. It was after this that they began to refuse to take items up the stairs. When we informed CBD of this, they told us that it was because we refused to pay the stair fee. The truth is that there was no mention of a stair fee either when we booked or on the day of the move. It is interesting that they took items up the stairs at the start of the move and then as the day wore on, they refused to take them.

They left a number of furniture items at our old home, despite telling us, when we booked, that they would be able to fit it all on their truck or they would make a second trip. They dismantled furniture at our old home but did not reassemble at our new home.

We have shown the damaged to our furniture to many visitors to our home and they are all horrified. We have had to replace a number of items of furniture at our own expense. CBD Removalists would not accept any wrong doing in the matter.

Do not use CBD Removalists and save yourself the heart ache!

Dear Jennifer, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. You can submit a trouble-ticket by following the link below The link is: http://cbdmover.com.au/complaint-box/ Kind regards, CBD Movers

Worst service I have ever received

Firstly I would like to say that when I initially booked the service, the person over the phone was lovely and very accomodating, I think their name was Robin. They confirmed that I would like furniture disassembled, and that the removers would bring equipment for this. I also confirmed with Robin that the location we were moving to was 2 storey, and that there would be furniture that would need to be moved up stairs. He assured me this would be fine.

On they day of the move, I showed the movers the furniture and they said that the bed would need to be done first and taken apart. They did provide a valid reason as to why it needed to be taken apart, even though I asked them many times. But as Robin told me that the movers would be able to disassemble things I was fine with this.

However, it soon became clear that they were not able to disassemble the bed, and when the screws would not come loose they resorted to bashing and forcing the pieces apart. This is where I had to intervene and ask them to stop as this surely would have broken my bed, and probably has already weakened the structure of it. They then told me to do it myself while they moved the rest of the furniture.

I felt this was already a little unprofessional but I wanted the move to go as fast as possible so I tried to do it myself. However, I do not own any equipment and I tried to use theirs, which was not helpful. I was lucky that my friend had brought over a phillips head screw driver as the movers did not even have one of these. I was able to remove some of the pieces, however the main frame required alan keys, which the removers did not have the correct size for. So in the end I was unable to take the bed apart myself.

After the rest of the furniture was moved on to the truck (which also had issues in itself, for example they had the couch upside down and allowed the upholstery to drag on the floor and collect dirt) they returned to try and disassemble the bed. After wasting 30 minutes trying to do this they eventually said they would have to do 2 rounds.

This was quite frustrating they had already wasted so much time and were now saying they would have to take even more time, which I was paying for. I was willing to accept these 2 trips as long as they fixed the part of the bed they had belligerently forced out. They refused and apparently told management that it was already like that when they got there. Which was a complete lie as me and my friend had saw them bashing it. They also said that the company did not tell them they were disassembling anything and that this wasn't even part of their job.

I can accept that normally removers don't disassemble furniture. However, I was asked over the phone if i required this and then assured this would be provided, therefore I expect this service.

Eventually we were just wasting too much time, so we said to just move the rest of the stuff over and worry about the bed later. When we got to the new house, which is double store, they said they weren't told there were stairs and refused to move a bookcase upstairs when I asked them to. By this point I was very annoyed and just let them leave it down stairs. I asked them to move a desk upstairs at least and they did this, but they completely scratched the wall! They then had the audacity to say it wasn't their fault and that it was the way the staircase was built. I have attached images so you can see them damage.

Lastly, I paid in cash for the cost of $160, however I only had $170. I asked for change which they did not have. So I ended up paying $10 MORE than I even needed to.

This happened yesterday and today I still have not completely moved as we decided to just do one trip and do the rest ourselves. This has made my move unnecessarily stressful and I would not recommend CBD Removers.

Dear Customer, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking so that we can pull up the records in the database. Kind regards, CBD Movers

. Our move was two rooms of one house to a unit
. Short distance; Wollert to reservoir

Good points; friendly movers
. On time
. Lent me tools to help fix my washing machine- thank you.

Poor points; I booked over a month ago for the 5th April, the company sent me a confirmation email which I’ll admit I obviously misread - it had been booked for the 6th. Although I misread confirmation I’m still disappointed it was stuffed up initially. I left work early Friday to meet them and they obviously weren’t coming. When I rang to enquire they weren’t able to service my move that day as they were fully booked out. This put our move back a whole day.
. On completion of the move the man didn’t have change so I had no choice but to pay him more than what I was charged. Customer service rang me and offered me a refund once I mentioned this- thank you.
. Dragged my bedding on ground and it got quite dirty

Dear Kate, Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback and would definitely work on the points mentioned to improve our services. We hope to see you again whenever needed and hope that you would recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Bad experience

Rude movers, slow and Clearly not trained and don’t give a crap about your furniture to be frank. Our Furniture was scratched, you can clearly see marks from belts that were used with out blankets across our white furniture. Black fingerprints on everything, Corners scratched. Total waste of money. We Should have moved our selves. To top it off I wrote a complaint and got an incompetent, rude reply. Can’t even be bothered with writing this. Disappointed. Wouldn’t recommend.

Dear Bobbie, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking so that we can pull up the records in the database. Kind regards, CBD Movers208198 I have already recieved an email from Perry which was of no satisfaction. Thank you. I won’t be recommending your service and will tell every person I know as I am in the property business myself.

Interstate move from Melbourne to Adelaide made smooth

I must be honest that i was very skeptical moving from Melbourne to Adelaide using CBD as the removalist, as both me and my wife have seen some really bad reviews online. I had been sending a lot of emails to get a quote for my ever increasing inventory list and I must say that both Amber and Roman from the interstate team had been patient and assured me of the updated cost as well as ensure that my experience would be smooth (w.r.t the bad reviews). On the day of pickup i got some really superb professional guys (Gary and Barry) picking up my stuff and i must say that i was really impressed with their experience and work ethics. The transfer was smooth and superb and they wrapped up all my stuff (beds, fridge, tallboys etc) in carpets and transferred it over to Adelaide in one piece - no scratches or breaks at all. In Adelaide, Martin and his associate (forgot his name) came in and delivered my stuff on the committed date/time (no delays whatsoever) and once again superb professionalism displayed. Both on the day of the pickup and delivery the guys were quick to load and unload my stuff (which was not a small list believe me). At the price at which CBD quoted, i was really impressed with their sense of professionalism and quality of work that i experienced. Will definitely use CBD again and highly recommended for interstate moves.

Dear Customer, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope to see you again whenever needed and hope that you would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

The right movers at the right price!

We had a 3 bedrooms townhouse with all solid timber furniture, including wardrobes and over 100 pot plants. The quote was easy to understand and fair and good communication from head office to team on the ground. Our movers, Mani and Singh were punctual, courteous, extremely respectful and obliging. We had some special needs which they worked around with kindness. They worked hard, all day and nothing was broken or lost. Thank you guys and thanks CBD moveers, we will use you again!

Dear Michelle, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope to see you again whenever needed and hope that you would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Transport of outdoor setting.

Was a marble top table outdoor setting. They arrived on time & got the job done in under 2hrs. Move was a 30min drive from where we live. No receipt was given for money. Paid balance in cash.

Dear Judy, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Punctual and Excellent Service

I am very satisfied with CBD Movers. They were quick to contact me on Friday evening and offered courteous service and a fair hourly rate for my move on the following Monday within Adelaide. As promised, two experienced movers arrived punctually, handled my belongings with due care, and were friendly and efficient throughout. I can highly recommend them.

Dear David, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

FANTASTIC SERVICE

2 Bedroom unit. Move was approx 40 minute drive from one location to the other. Movers were on time and phoned when they were 20 minutes away. The men were extremely careful with all furniture and white goods, also very polite, efficient and helpful.

Dear Mandy, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

This company is cheap for a reason no good

I had an Absolutely horrible experience with this company, they moved three of my very expensive flat screen tvs left them in a foyer unattended instead of putting them straight on the truck and of course one got stolen, then when they arrived at my new house and told me about it they laughed and try to make a joke out of it saying that it would probably be sold for drugs in 20 mins, which I was not amused one bit!!! Then one mover came in and used my bathroom and left shoes prints of oil or some black substance that won't come off on my new carpet, I've emailed them about the theft of my tv no response at all! I've sent three emails all up so today after 1 week of waiting for a reply of some sort I emailed consumer affairs! absolutely disgusting service just a terrible experience, cheap yes but you definitely get what you pay for!

Dear Jodie, We request you to please share your booking number or the name of the person under whom the booking was made or the email address/phone number used to make the booking so that we can pull up the records in the database. Kind regards, CBD Movers209378 was my booking number and jodiepriest@hotmail.com is my email! And it was booked by jodie priest, the job was on 17/03/19Funny how fast you guys reply on here for the booking info etc, yet when there's a problem and I sent the first email privately before this review you don't respond at all, of course you respond here because it's a public review site where potential customers can see everything! So you asked for my booking info and still no word even an apology at this point would've been appreciated! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE ... slow too I've never seen such slow movers that my older aunty in her 60s had to help the two men out !!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN WOULD I EVER GO OR RECOMMEND YOUR SERVICES TO ANYONE

No hassle move.

Just a lounge room, bedroom, washing machine and fridge.
It was an approximate 35-40 minutes drive from leaving address to arrival address.
The move was only about 15 minutes late but was finished in a very timely manner.

Dear Kim, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

Excellent service at short notice

The movers were at my house with less than an hour's notice of my call. I needed a lot of office furniture moved from one room to another and this was achieved in one hour. The men were polite, friendly, professional and very careful with my furniture and electrical goods. Everything was plugged back in and nothing was too much trouble for these young guys. I was very fussy, but they took it in their stride. I have used their services twice now, both at short notice and have been happy both times.

Dear Bev, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers

really bad customer service

worst customer service I ever had, 3 incidents, after 1-month discussion with their complaint team they offer me the same hourly rate I have paid, refused to fix the wall as they promised. x2 removalists taking one piece bed frame board together which even I can move by myself as a girl. 2 bedroom townhouse takes 5.5hours to move as per receipt I have attached.

Dear Michelle, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. One of our customer service officers has already replied to your emails. Please reply to the officer if you need further clarification. Kind regards, CBD Movers

Amazing Work!

We only had a small move, but the guys worked really well together and were done within two hours.
At the new house it was a tight fit to get out couch inside and down the hall, but they did it perfectly, and no damage was done at all!

Dear Sapphire, Thank you for leaving a positive review. We hope you will use our services again whenever needed and would definitely recommend us to your friends and family. Kind Regards, CBD Movers