Sladana Ciceri

Sladana CiceriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will use this company again.

Moved from house to upstairs apartment. They did it in 3 hours. Leonardo and Jacques were polite, friendly and professional men. Having this company take the bulk of my things make the move a little less stressful

So great!! Easiest move ever!

Bedroom and half a house move to a neighbouring suburb. The guys were prompt, efficient, careful and friendly!! Would definitely book them again in the future. Took the stress out of the move and navigated the stairs at the other end with aplomb!

Zach W.

Zach W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Years of reliability and consistent service.

I seem to move every 3 years and it's always comforting to keep coming back to excellent service, professionalism and efficiency. Katie and Alex were on time, treated all my contents of my one bedroom aparyment with respect and care, and worked within the quoted time frame. I'll always recommend Man With A Van based on years of reliability and consistent delivery of service.

Amazing Service!

Booked a move very last minute and the service was amazing all the way through, and the booking process super easy. I had booked a move for some large items to be taken to my grandmothers house and was a little worried about it, but she said the movers were so lovely, helpful and friendly to her!

Judyb

JudybGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Our smallish move was just as promised. They rang to say they were 1/2 and hour behind schedule, quote was accurate and they could not have been more efficient and helpful.

ryan

ryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks legends

Always and only use Man with a van, Large truck move from double story to single story 2 bedroom. Care was taken and they were very accommodating. Thanks again guys

Steffan

SteffanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great move.

The guys were really helpful, efficient with time and caring with all my possessions. It's the second time I've used Man With a Van - I'd use them again in the future.

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super efficient, great communication

Needed to move my washing machine, queen bed frame and mattress and other smaller items from Geelong to the eastern suburbs. They were delayed due to traffic conditions but called and let me know when they would arrive. Was much less stressful than other moving experiences I have had, would definitely hire them again.

Bree K.

Bree K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made the move stress free!

Man with a Van made my move so easy and smooth, they were kind and helpful. Made the move stress free! I had very awkward things to move and it was all good.

B Shelford

B ShelfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing yet again !

I was a late booker and sadly there was no one free to help me move. But that epic Danny looked out for an opening and boom I was able to move! My one bedroom apartment from a second story with only stairs was completed in the fastest time I have ever seen! Tor and Rory were super friendly and didn’t stop for a second! Again amazing service, great communication and just all round the reason I will only be using these guys !

Tim B.Man With A Van

Love it, thanks for the review.

Fast, efficient and friendly

The movers Zelman and Griffin couldn't have been nicer. Fast, efficient and friendly service moving my 2 bedroom unit to my new apartment in the city. Move started on time and they managed to complete everything an hour early which was greatly appreciated. Very happy with the service Man with a Van provided from start to finish. Would happily use them again in the future

Tim B.Man With A Van

Appreciate the review, Paul - see you again next time.

Absolutely would recommend

Movers were very professional, experienced and pleasant people. Also found the price very reasonable. I’ve hired man with a van previously and they were great then too. Can’t really ask for more with a moving service. Big thanks!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Andrew, great to hear.

Emma L.

Emma L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best movers

I had to move the contents of my apartment at the tail end of covid, and the team from Man with a Van could not have been better. They communicated their arrival time, quote and covid-safe plan clearly, moved all my furniture without a scratch and were incredibly kind, positive and helpful unloading everything into position at the other end. Could not have had a better experience with Luke and Luca who were punctual, professional and friendly !

Glad it went well Emma.

OU Design

OU Design Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t thank you enough!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. These guys are guns when it comes to moving!!! Thanks so much for the very difficult move today. We really appreciate your work. An office move three flights of stairs and difficult parking. The quote was bang on too.

Cheers!

Superior service and attention to detail

Had a tricky move across three properties and the guys could not have been better. Arrived on time, polite, helpful and really respectful. Totally recommend and good value for monkey as well

Thanks John.

Perfect movers

I was so impressed with Man with a Van. The guys were punctual, professional and provided a great service. We moved a big house and 3 kids worth of stuff and they did the job under the quoted time. I definitely recommend the man.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers Renata, we appreciate the review.

Nico

NicoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Service

Second time I used their service and simply great again!! Moved from 2 apartment locations to the new one and very accommodating!! Notified me they were running early which worked perfect and duration of the move was accurate to the minute as they expected!! Handle items with care and a very smooth move!! Highly recommend their services!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Nico.

Great Move

Great service, timely and very efficient. Would definitely move with them again if needed. Arjay and Ben were very professional and happy to help with all our requests. Made the move stress free and the easiest part of the process.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Jenni, glad it was a stress-free experience.

Anne

Anne

Absolutely amazing service!!

We were relocating a 3 bedroom house from one side of Melbourne to the other. Online booking super easy and seamless. Removalist team on the day, David, Tom & Alex, were amazing. Arrived on time, finished quicker than expected, so helpful, polite and careful. Nothing broken or damaged. If I could give a 10 star rating, I would!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Anne - 5 will do for now!

Alana P.

Alana P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect! Highly recommend

First time using Man with a Van and the service was absolutely fantastic. Ryan and James took so much care with my belongings and were so efficient and very friendly. Can't thank them enough.

Cheers Alana.