Man With A Van

Man With A Van

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Service

We were moving archive boxes from a couple of different sites to a storage warehouse. The guys were great with communication as to where they were and how long they would be. Very friendly. Great service.

These guys are awesome- never lifting furniture myself again!

Small unit worth of furniture, team were early, fast and friendly. Multiple stops over short distances, including visits to salvos and tip. Accommodating and helpful throughout.

Will never again lift furniture myself- “man with a van” were fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words.

Outstanding service once again!

My movers arrived early, were both super professional, time efficient and a pleasure to have help me move! Thanks guys, you hail exceeded my expectations and I will definitely use Man with a Van again.

Thanks, Kitty. See you next time.

Friendly, efficient - above and beyond!

We moved a very full 2 bed apartment to a house with many BIG plants and heavy furniture. The guys were expertly careful with everything, communicated perfectly (and were polite as well!) and finished the job sooner than their estimate. They earned every bit of their very reasonable rates for an extra large truck. Did I mention that they were polite and courteous? They even helped the neighbours who were guided around the big truck in a really tricky narrow street. I have already recommended them to friends and would do so again. Great work!

Glad to hear you were happy with the service Nathan. Thanks for the great review.

Amazing fast service!

After a terrible experience with another rival company I cannot be more glowing of the service offered by Man with a Van. They were great communicators, efficient, careful and reliable. I will use them again and recommend widely. Thank you!!

Thanks Angela, very pleased to hear that.

Reliable, punctual, helpful and organised.

I’ve used this service many times over the past few years and they are consistently excellent. Reliable, helpful, organised and punctual. I’ve used them for big and small jobs. This time, it was a small job, but worth every cent as they made it totally hassle free. They can really help estimate very accurately tour requirement. Always my first choice.

Cheer Ronald, happy to lend you a hand again.

Best experience

Danny and Jacob were so professional and made the time go buy so quickly with their hilarious banter. A+++. The move was from a one bedroom apartment to another of similar size and it was the best moving experience to date.

That's a cracking team Sonia. Glad to hear it was a good experience.

On time, easy to work with and took all the initiative

Man with a Van moved our small office. There were a few mistakes on our end in terms of getting a space for the truck and one of the lifts stopped working for a bit. But they took all the initiative on a second option and I didn't need to lift a finger. Would highly recommend.

Hi Maddison, I'm glad we were able to think on our feet and get the job done.

Well done guys!

We moved offices for 20 people, just computers and chairs (no desks). We had everything pretty well packed in boxes, but I was amazed at the speed the Man with a Van Team (misnomer: one woman and one man!) was getting everything loaded and unloaded. I actually asked them to slow down! Everything was moved perfectly. Thanks for a great job!

Thanks Mark. Our Women With Ven are unstoppable. Appreciate the praise.

Brilliant job!

Huge move - HUGE
The guys were brilliant, they worked their guts out. It wasn’t an easy move, 4 bedroom, 2 living areas and study and to a second floor apartment. Lots had to go into storage also and it was a long way from their vehicles to the apartment
Couldn’t recommend anymore highly
Cheers Polly

Thanks for the kind words, Polly.

Will & Costa are exceptional !

On time, efficient, courteous, friendly, caring and good guys !!! I would recommend Man in a Van to anyone but help them help you, be organised prepare well and your move will be smooth.

Cheers Stan, thanks for the kind words.

Very efficient

I didn't have many pieces of furniture to move and didnt have far to go but I used them before and had a good experience and this time around was no exception. Ive used really bad movers before where they smashed glass and it was clear they didnt know what they were doing (unfortunately it was too late to change when I had this realisation) so I can definitely appreciate a good moving company. Would highly recommend to all friends and family.

Thanks for the great review Bec, glad the move went well.

Fantastic as always!!

Friendly, professional and super efficient. As always... this is about fifth time I’ve used Man with a Van (and love that it is now gals and guys with a van !!!..). Lucy and Tom were great!!!
Small move prior to major move in 3 weeks. Quoted 1.5 hours, only took 1 hour so that’s what I was charged. LOVE Man with a Van!! They could teach Telstra and many other services about EXCELLENCE in customer service!

Great to hear, thanks Victoria.

Wouldn’t move with anyone else

Johnny and Richard were amazing. They were careful with our stuff, super kind and worked really fast. I couldn’t have asked for a better service on such a hectic day. Thanks so much to Man With a Van. This is the service you want when you are moving houses!!!

Thanks for the great review, Simon - appreciate it.

Professional, friendly and careful.

Tom and Josh were terrific. It was a tricky move (both physically and emotionally) from a family home of 63 years to a first floor apartment. They were punctual, thoughtful, careful and efficient. We have used Man With A Van twice before and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others.

Thanks for the kind words, Jayne.

Everything exactly as planned

Tom and Josh were great. Bang on time, took exactly as long as they said it would, friendly and helpful. Have used the service four times over 7 years and never been unhappy.

Thanks, it's always great to hear from a return customer. Happy it went well.

Very professional and easy to deal with

The two young guys from Man With A Van were terrific. Prompt, efficient, pleasant to deal with and they finished well before the estimated time for the job. (And, of course, I only paid for the actual time they took, not the quote.) Small hiccup with a broken chair but that wasn’t really their fault and I was offered the option of the company fixing it or taking half and hour’s payment off the final bill, which I opted for out of convenience.

Great review, thanks Kay. Glad we could get it done for you in good time, and that we could find a solution for the damaged item. Cheers.

Best movers ever!

I had to move all my furniture and belongings from a storage unit to an apartment about 30 minutes away. The guys finished quicker than expected and were completely professional. I have had some bad experience with movers but these guys worked together as a team and took great care with all my things. I can't recommend them enough

Thanks Belinda, pleased to help out.

Recommend 100%!

The guys packed and unpacked faster than any service I’ve ever used. They were on time and finished exactly within estimate. Awesome! It was a medium truck sized move over a small distance.

Thanks Laura, glad you were happy with it.

Exceptional service! Sean and Rocco are assets to your business.

This was a Medium move from one suburb to the next. Short distance - ten minutes approximately between the two. Start and finished on time.
Thank you so much Sean and Rocco! You made my day with your exceptional service.

Great to hear, thanks Alida.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.