4.9

Fantastic service

Moved with no dramas. Quick and professional, I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone. Great price.
Arrived on time and delivered on time.
Took care of belongings and furniture.
Moved using two persons

I never use anyone else

$100 under the quoted amount as the boys were so efficient. Started on time, finished early. Organised, friendly efficient. My go to movers every time I need to move home.

Heath B.

Heath B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flawless

The boys from MWAV arrived on time, were courteous, polite and so easy to deal with. The move was completed 30mins early. I recommend MWAV for your next move. You won’t be disappointed. I will be booking with them again!

AnZ

AnZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very friendly and sociable guys! What seemed to be a stressful job became an easy one with them!

Was moving 1 Bedroom Apartment to a house 40 km away, packed and prepared everything in advance to make the process smoother. Guys helped to move the boxes and pieces of furniture, both were very friendly and sociable, had a nice chat and the job done quickly and efficiently.

Colin R

Colin RMelbourne, Victoria

They came. They saw. They accomplished.

Man with a Van sent Leonardo and Sean to help me out. I was moving because the family home had been sold and I wanted to relocate and be settled into my nearby 2 bed unit well before the settlement. The guys arrived on time, loaded up all the gear and promptly delivered to my new address in 2 hours. They were professional, and worked hard with a good sense of humour. I thoroughly recommend Man with a Van anytime.

Elly_Black

Elly_BlackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Above and Beyond Service!

Used a Medium truck with 2 men to move a small house-worth of furniture items to a nearby storage facility. Organised, efficient, considerate, experienced movers not daunted by some weighty challenges! Punctual, easy communication and overall great service. Was very happy to add a nice tip in gratitude for Jamie and James going above and beyond and having a much appreciated cheerful can-do attitude. Man With A Van consistently 'deliver' and we have used them several times over the years for both home and office moves. Many thanks MWAV - and see you again for the move back in a few months!

Man with a Van saves the day

A tricky move taking a half house worth of things into one and a half rooms; Man with a Van went the extra mile! The two men hit the ground running, fast and efficient! Super reasonable rates and innovative ideas to get us into the new accommodation. Thank you so much for your professionalism, reliability, friendliness and exceptional work!

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service!!

We were moving from an apartment into a house. We had Dave and Alan and they were so amazing. Arrived on time, super friendly. Highly recommend! I was sad they finished early because we loved them so much!

Dragos C.

Dragos C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service - highly recommend

A few days ago Paul and Will from Man with a Van helped us moving from a 2 bedroom unit to a 3 bedroom townhouse with mainly big and heavy items (we've moved our clothes, books and electronics ourselves) over a ~25 minutes drive.

These guys have several strong points:
1. punctuality - 8AM sharp they were parking the truck on site (5/5)
2. communication - they are very friendly, easy to talk to. I left them written instructions for where the items should be placed and they were followed accordingly (5/5)
3. efficiency - they finished the job in around 4hrs (5/5)

Legends, thank you very much Paul and Will!

Great movers!

The two guys (Hayden and ?) were great. They were efficient and careful with what they did. We moved our apartment to a 3 Bed house on two floors and they managed all pieces very well. Thy started and finished almost to the minute they had quoted.
We would use Man with a Van again.

Fred

FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best removalists

Highly recommend Man with a Van for their efficiency during the booking process and then with the removalists who were so lovely, highly efficient and helpful. The best we’ve ever had.

Karyn L.

Karyn L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic. Can’t recommend Man With A Van highly enough.

From the booking process to moving day itself, the team from Man With A Van were easy to deal with, friendly and professional in every aspect of the job. Highly recommend!

First class service!

Cannot recommend Man With A van highly enough. They were polite, great to deal with and very efficient. The final cost came in under the quoted price. Will use again.

Mel C

Mel CFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!!!

Man with a Van were recommend by a friend and I can see why. All communication (during the virus) was clear and reassuring. On the day of my move, they were able to offer me an earlier pick up time, which was highly appreciated. Aaron and Alex completed my move an hour quicker than the quoted time. Fabulous! They were friendly and careful with my belongings. Huge thanks!

Great service. Will definitely recommend to use them.

We moved from a one bedroom apartment to a 2 bedder. Mainly just furniture. The move was over a short distance from Richmond to Cbd. Victor was professional, arrived ahead of time, easy to communicate with and completed the task seamlessly within 2.5 hours, a little more than the original quoted amount, but it was due to the waiting time and all. Very satisfied with the move, everything arrived in great condition.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service, highly recommended.

Oscar and Alan were our removalists and were fantastic. We moved from a 2 bedroom unit to a 3 bedroom townhouse over a short distance in the same suburb with mainly big items. They were punctual, professional and went above and beyond to ensure that the move was a success. There were even a few tricky times when they had to improvise to get a queen bed and bookcase up a tight set of stairs.
Move took an hour less than expected and we were charged less than quoted.
I could not recommend Man with a Van highly enough.

Thanks.

Awesome service - highly recommend

I booked Man with a Van several months ago (before the virus) to move to a new place i had purchased.

In the leadup to the move, their communication was excellent and they explained their COVID-19 practices which protect their drivers.

On the actual day, the two drivers were extremely professional and very patient with my stubben building manager.

Highly recommend - very efficient - and the final invoice came in slightly lower than originally quoted.

Martin B

Martin B

Fantastic Service.

We have just moved from a 3 bedroom unit to a 2 bedroom house. Alex and Aaron were fantastic- nothing was too much trouble and they worked tirelessly. This is our third move with Man With A Van and will definitely use them again. Martin

JuliaB

JuliaBMelbourne

Fabulous service

I was only moving a few, but very heavy pieces of old furniture. The guys were great, made it all look so easy. Really friendly and exceptional service. I will definitely use them again and recommend to others

Efficient & Friendly

Got the job done carefully, efficiently and both movers were very friendly. The job took less time than quoted which saved me some money. Would definitely use again and would recommend the service highly. Exactly what you want from a removal company.