2Man With A Van

1,060 reviews
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic!

The job was done very quickly and they were super polite! Will definitely be using again!
Annoyed
AnnoyedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, would recommend

This is the second time I’ve moved with Man with a Van.
Ronny and Elliot were communicative, efficient, polite, and incredibly helpful. This move involved many stairs, 5 bedrooms, and some obnoxiously large pieces of furniture, which they moved without complaint, in an hour less than the estimated time.
My experience was very positive, I’m grateful that this was not an added stressor.
Thank you!
Balan S
Balan S

Great professionalism

Max and his coworker demonstrated utmost professionalism and meticulousness when delivering our equipment. They handled both the house and its surroundings with great care. They were so efficient, it cost me less than what was quoted.
Thank you.
shane r.
shane r.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless move

The guys were awesome they moved me from Elsternwick to Marysville Monday 6th may and the best description I can give is seamless a perfect score they were the A-team thanks guys!
Mel
Mel2 posts

Easy move

Second time we have used Man with a Van and once again, such a fantastic service. Johnny and his team were fantastic managing our move. Professional, efficient and friendly. Will always recommend to friends and family
Tim L.
Tim L.4 posts

Very easy move!

Maxx and TJ were great. Above and beyond the call of duty. Great service and very fair price
Keith
Keith2 posts

Very professional

The two guys were very professional and punctual.Would recommend to family and friends.They are a asset to your company.
Thank you.
Damian M.
Damian M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Last house move ever

On time, clean presentable, new exactly what they were doing from versing and loading the truck. Matt and Liam are a credit to the business and can not recommend them enough.
Pat Hingert
Pat HingertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Notch Service

Had 5 Large Whiteboards picked up from City office and delivered to Noble Park office, no problems whatsoever from the first phone call to make the booking to final delivery.
Excellent service and have to say the best delivery staff, the boys were fantastic, the move started and finished without a hitch and more importantly communicated with me from pick up to delivery. Great work Lads!
Liz B
Liz BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Positive Moving Experience

Liam and co-worker were fantastic. We had pickup from one site of 7 items and delivery of those to several locations around Melbourne. They were late from prior job but kept us in the communication and time loop. They were fast, careful and effective. They saved us $400 from quotation given. Highly Recommend.
Michael R.
Michael R.

Best move I have every had

Best move I have ever had. Friendly, Fast, best service.
Jim
Jim3 posts

Nothing too much trouble

Lance and Josh were fantastic - very efficient, friendly and happy to help out in any way with my move. They were happy to go the extra mile and it eased any uncertainties I had with the move. A great job!
Peter from Fitzroy
Peter from Fitzroy2 posts

Once Again, Awesome!

I have used Man With A Van close to 10 times over the past 15 years. The fact that I keep using them says it all. Great people, incredibly helpful and good-natured. Did I mention fit and strong? The final cost almost always comes in below the quote--these people move fast and they are careful.
S.Roberts
S.RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent Movers

The guys moved an extremely heavy and awkward sized antique architects drawer for me. They were incredibly polite, friendly and helpful. I would definitely use Man With A Van again.
Ann from Melbourne
Ann from Melbourne

Money well spent

Will and Rom moved my bigger items of furniture from a two bedroom flat to a nearby suburb. They took good care of my belongings, kept me informed when they were delayed by a previous move, and were overall very helpful and nice to deal with. Moving is a stressful time, and their no-fuss, friendly manner was welcome. I would hire Man with a Van again in a heartbeat.

Raja A.

Looking for 3 bedroom house within 2KM in same suburb (Clyde, VIC 3978)

Raja A.

Looking for a 3 bedroom house move within 2KM in same suburb (Clyde, Vic 3978)

Fiona

We live abroad currently and have a small town house in hampton- 2 bedroom, two living spaces. House has not clothes in it but it does have kitchen ware, bedroom ware, twin beds and queen bed, 2 sofas, clothes hallway rack and side table, two dining tables inside and outside, bedside tables, two cupboards in garage full of household and kitchen linen etc.
Im thinking of renting a unit in mordiallc and wondering if you are available to pack up our household and take it to the unit site and put it in a storageunit?
Roughly need a quote?
Our son live in Melbourne at edithvale and he could help with access.
We are looking to move all our stuff there by end of July

Man With A Van
Man With A Van   DM
Fiona

Ok - We are after someone who will pack into boxes our kitchen wares and house hold wares as.
thanks anyway.