Man With A Van

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Biz

Biz

So quick so easy so stress free

Moving my mums furniture to a retirement home - Justin and James were lovely young guys they were on time well presented and friendly - the truck was loaded in 15 mins and the job was completed within the quoted 1 hour - was stress free

Glad to help.

Fantastic!

Ben & Angus did a fantastic job! They were hardworking, professional & positive even when navigating some challenging inclines & stairwells! Thanks again guys really appreciate all your help today! Highly recommend them!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the praise, Mary.

John L.

John L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, Considerate, Good work, Brilliant

The team at the office explained everything easily and clearly. They rang to let me know they were on the way. They were super friendly and respectful. They took care of all the items, checked and kept offering to help at the end. Great people. So glad that I used Man with Van.

Cheers, John.

Will & Johnny were amazing
Will & Johnny were polite, efficient and fast. These guys should be called moving angels, I could not believe what a fantastic job they did. Employees of the year in my opinion. Finished 1/2 hour earlier than quoted. Thank you

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Tania. I'll float the idea of "Angels With A Van" with them.

Scott Fryer

Scott FryerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best move ever!!!

On paper this was not a great job apparently. Moving from a 3 bedroom 3 story home into a 2 bedroom flat without any lifts meant trouble. The guys, Sasha and Drew were delightful and fast working. I've had removalists take their time before but not these guys! They made this quick and painless and not only would I use them again but would happily recommend to anyone asking!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Wow. This is lovely to read. I've passed your sentiment onto both Sascha and Drew. Thanks, Scott.

Excellent highly recommend!

Apartment, small distance move, they finished an hour earlier than quoted!
Super lovely, easy going guys- did a fantastic job!
Couldn’t have asked for more- would highly recommend this company to all family and friends!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the endorsement, Kat. Glad we could help.

The best move ever and I’ve done a few

From start to finish Ryan and Leonardo were efficient, helpful, intelligent and very cheerful. Nothing was too much trouble. And... they came in under the quote. Fantastic job, thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

That's very nice of you to say. I've passed on your appreciation to Ryan and Leonardo. Hope to see you next time.

Best move ever, hands down. No come backs.

Astounding. Andre and Lyndon rocked the van all the way to our new home. And did it carbon free!! Couldn’t have asked for more accommodating and community minded champions of our great city. Best chaps to work with. Good humor and profesh at all times.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Andre and Lynden said the feeling was mutual. Thanks for the lovely review.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

First time user. From booking to completion, the service provided was spot on. The driver was polite and efficient and got on with things. The truck was well equipped and suited the job we had. We will definitely use again.

Cheers, Michael.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job!

Guys were efficient, friendly, intelligent, co-operative and positive - couldn’t ask for more

They were like the sons I never had - this is about the forth time I’ve used this company - excellent every time - well done with your recruiting!! ! Rosie

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Rosie. That's high praise.

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

Patrick and Charlie were champions! Nothing was too hard, exceptionally polite and thorough, ensuring all our furniture arrived safely. Would highly recommend Man with a Van! Thanks for the service!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Ange. I've passed on your appreciation to both Patrick and Charlie.

Shameer I.

Shameer I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service....again

Used these guys twice now and extremely happy with the move (double storey both times). These guys are fantastic, showed up on time, worked very efficiently and quickly and very friendly to deal with. Special shout out to James and Merv.

Thanks, Shameer.

Stephanie V.

Stephanie V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

These guys moved my apartment in no time, 40 mins under the quoted time, and took all the stress out of moving. They were professional and friendly and nothing was an issue. Thanks!

Cheers, Stephanie.

Excellent service

We had a fair amount of stuff to move into storage and also needed to have two storage units combined. James and Leo did a great job and were very calm and methodical.

Highly recommended

Thanks, Nigel.

Brilliant service

With the planned move up in the air, greatly appreciated the effort to fit in the move last minute and brilliant service to the client who was overwhelmed. Highly recommended

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad we could help, Stephanie.

Edwin

EdwinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Move Experience

We moved two bedroom from Maribyrong to Brunswick East with Piers and James. They were punctual, easy going and friendly. The move was efficient and we finished 30 minutes earlier than the estimate, which was reduced from our final invoice. We moved a lot both domestic and international, and this is one of the better experience. I would recommend them and used them for our next move.

Thanks, Edwin.

Service

Costa and Jimmy did a great job, very efficient and professional! Two rooms, short distance and nailed the timing! They went above and beyond to help me out! Thanks guys!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the feedback, Remy.

Amazing! Thanks guys!

Man with a van moved my things, very efficient, professional and they got the job done. Moving is always stressful but nothing was too hard for them and they moved things in a timely manner. Friendly and professional and highly recommend if you are looking for an easy move! Thank you both you've done a great job!!

Thanks, Yuko.

Pretty good job in good time

The gents arrived on time and were well mannered in demeanour and they completed the job in good time. They played a good game of tetris with our stuff in a medium sized truck. I have no complaints and wish them all the best for the future.

Thanks, Adam.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job! Couldn't fault them.

Man with a Van moved my things from Cheltenham to Geelong, down stairs then back up stairs and did a great job. They were on time and very professional and treated my things with great care. I highly recommend them.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kind words, Julie.