Man With A Van

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't ask for a better service.

Well above what you would expect from your average removalist. The boys were very hard working, no stuffing around, conscious of getting everything from A-B in the same condition, no complaints about stairs or difficult/heavy items and very well mannered. Wouldn't use anyone else in future

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great friendly movers

A couple of hard-working, friendly and methodical thinking movers from Man with a van. Happy customer. This was a move to a one bedroom apartment over a distance of 20kms. On time and on estimate. Well managed by head office and onsite by the two guys.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

friendly and professional

I always use Man With a Van since discovering them. Friendly, quick (no stopping at the pub for a drink) and professional. They were early too, after checking that was OK with me.

Nick H

Nick HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Timely service with a smile

Tor & Charlie, in Golden Boy, moved the contents of my medium storage locker. Short distance move but with a tricky inner-city delivery point. On time & great communication. Careful, caring and efficient people. Another great experience.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Golden Boys to the rescue. Thanks, Michelle.

Excellent movers

Today I moved a four bedroom house effortless. The van was on time, my movers were very professional, friendly and helpful. The move went very swiftly due to the skill and strength of the movers - I cannot recommend these guys enough.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the shout out, Jill.

Man with a van were amazing!

Man with a van did an amazing job helping us move a 5 bedroom family home of furniture to another home in the same suburb. Booking using the online estimating tool with follow up phone call to confirm the same day was super easy & the quoted price was very competitive. Andre, Alex & Josh came on time with an XL van. They were friendly, professional, skilled & had lovely manners. They packed & unpacked the van efficiently & finished 30 minutes earlier, cheaper than the quote. Myself & my teenage children were so impressed by what great people & workers they were & how well they communicated with everyone in the family. We would not hesitate to recommend Man with a van to anyone moving homes. Thanks Andre, Alex & Josh!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Lucie. I've passed on your thanks to the movers. They were happy to have put you at ease.

Gayle O.

Gayle O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

hassle free move

Moved one bedroom from Southbank to Mt Eliza. Two guys were on time and professional. Job was done in time quoted. Hassle free day, will definitely use man with a truck again

Worth the money

1 bedroom apartment moving from docklands to Collingwood, very punctual and cheerful. 10/10 Amazing service, worth every penny. The boys definitely made light of what could have been an awful day. Never ever romanticise moving day, its always horrible, do yourself a favour and hire professionals.

Cheers, Melissa.

Donya

DonyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feeling moved

We moved a one bedroom, Elwood flat and couldn't have been happier. Quick, efficient and friendly movers. Dave and Naz even dropped some items to op-shop on the way. Excellent!

Glad to hear it, Donya.

Gmapst

GmapstMelbourne

First Time User Of Professional Movers

Moved two bedroom home. Tired of trying to get my sons to help, I decided to use Man with a van. The move was booked for four hours, we finished with three minutes to spare, but I helped move some of the stuff. Two very strong young boys turned up, loaded and unloaded the truck without any fuss. Man with a Van turn up rain, hail or shine. It was very wet, we left mattress covers on, luckily the covers got damaged and not the mattress. Only other damage was the handles on the TV unit were bent and dug into timber door.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Sometimes when battling the elements, there can be the odd casualty. Please call our office on (03) 9417 3443 if you haven't already been sorted for the TV unit or the door.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Moved 3 bedroom house contents, from west Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula. XL truck, single trip on same day, cost less than quoted due to efficient dedicated crew. Definitely recommend and would use again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, John. We're always happy to head down to the Peninsula.

EmillyL

EmillyLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The fast and not so furious

Man with a Van or 'Eddie' and his team have done it again. Blasted through an office move well under time.
Easy to work with and smooth as silk.
Strong, happy, pleasant, always moving - exceeded expectations on all fronts.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the kudos, Emily. I've passed on your thanks to Eddie and the crew.

Brilliant

Boys were great!! Thoughtful and careful and patient! Highly recommend and have used many times. Have run out of time for more.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers for the review, Dominic. I'm glad we could provide you with the service you wished for. Thanks for using Man With A Van, we hope to see you again.

catanese.chris

catanese.chrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value and good service

3 bed (XL Truck 1 trip easy) in 6 hours, no stress, took great care of everything and were very polite young men. Big tip deserved!

Frequent mover tip, make the blokes a coffee and keep em sugared up, put all your small crap either in proper boxes or in your cars. Fiddly stuff is a waste of time/money.

Tim B.Man With A Van

A truer word was never spoken. Thanks for the praise, Chris.

Biz

Biz

So quick so easy so stress free

Moving my mums furniture to a retirement home - Justin and James were lovely young guys they were on time well presented and friendly - the truck was loaded in 15 mins and the job was completed within the quoted 1 hour - was stress free

Glad to help.

Fantastic!

Ben & Angus did a fantastic job! They were hardworking, professional & positive even when navigating some challenging inclines & stairwells! Thanks again guys really appreciate all your help today! Highly recommend them!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the praise, Mary.

John L.

John L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly, Considerate, Good work, Brilliant

The team at the office explained everything easily and clearly. They rang to let me know they were on the way. They were super friendly and respectful. They took care of all the items, checked and kept offering to help at the end. Great people. So glad that I used Man with Van.

Cheers, John.

Will & Johnny were amazing
Will & Johnny were polite, efficient and fast. These guys should be called moving angels, I could not believe what a fantastic job they did. Employees of the year in my opinion. Finished 1/2 hour earlier than quoted. Thank you

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Tania. I'll float the idea of "Angels With A Van" with them.

Scott Fryer

Scott FryerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best move ever!!!

On paper this was not a great job apparently. Moving from a 3 bedroom 3 story home into a 2 bedroom flat without any lifts meant trouble. The guys, Sasha and Drew were delightful and fast working. I've had removalists take their time before but not these guys! They made this quick and painless and not only would I use them again but would happily recommend to anyone asking!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Wow. This is lovely to read. I've passed your sentiment onto both Sascha and Drew. Thanks, Scott.