Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

10/10 service!

I’ve used Man with a Van before and the service has always been incredible, but this time around the guys went above and beyond. My move was only a short one but it came with a few unexpected complications, the guys took care of everything and still managed to finish earlier than expected.
If you’re in Melbourne and looking for help moving house you CANNOT get better then Man With A Van!

Mohamed Jameel

Mohamed JameelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just incredible service

We were moving from a 3 room apartment in 2nd floor to a house. I was very happy with the work ethic, and how quick the were. Really made the move so easy for us.

Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible service !

We had to close our shop unfortunately and everything had to go into to storage. Mitch and Matt were amazing ! polite, on time, listened to instructions and were very careful. you seriously cannot go past these guys for your next move and they finished an hour before the quote said.

Wal

WalMelbourne

3 bedroom unit.
Short distance (same suburb).
Move finished 1hr ahead of quote.

James and Sarah were great. Friendly and efficient (a hot day as well), a job very well done. Thanks to both of you.

Karen Q

Karen QGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly, efficient & professional

These guys made my move as smooth and stress-free as possible. They showed up on time, with a can-do attitude. Nothing was too much trouble, including the narrow staircase and many steps at the destination. I highly recommend MWAV and would book them again in a heartbeat.

Deqa and Sede

Deqa and Sede Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and Professional!

This is my 4th time using man with a van and the level of services has always been 5 stars every time. The boys go above and beyond and make moving so much easier. I can’t thank them enough moving all my bulky items up a flight of stars in a 30+ degree heat.

Tanzeem

TanzeemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth as silk, the whole move was done quickly, professionally and free from stress!

Moved from a 3 BR apartment within Balwyn at 4th floor with very narrow passage and shared lift access. But Micky and Victor took all the stress out of the move. They moved everything much quicker than expected and were very very friendly. Definitely would recommend MWAV 10/10.

Excellent move with courteous team

4 bedroom house with a very short move, but some heavy furniture and stairs at the new house.
The guys did an excellent job and move things around to fit the new house.

Impressive!

Listen, I’m not easily impressed but I was thoroughly blown away with the service received. I moved from a studio apartment to a 1 bedroom in the city. There were 2 pick-up points and 1 drop-off. The move finished ahead of time, and they placed the stuff in the correct rooms ....how thoughtful. 3 words, professional, efficient and courteous. Thank you so much James and colleague, truly appreciated.

Thanks Candy!

blake l.

blake l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service

The boys who helped us moved were legends. They were genuinely nice guys that we immediately trusted. They moved everything way quicker than expected and were very punctual. They even put all of our belongings in their respective rooms! 10/10 would recommend

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent guys

I moved from a 2 bed apartment in st kilda to Abbotsford. They were on time friendly and did a great job. They even moved under the time quoted. Would absolutely use these guys again

Lachlan M.

Lachlan M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing.

Moved from my sharehouse in Melbourne to a place about 4km away. The guys arrived a little early (but called to check if it was okay), of course! They packed the van so quickly, but carefully, and I did have a few carbon bikes which were perfect. Met me at the new house and unpacked even quicker. My fee was much less than I was quoted. Just over an hour I think. I should point out - what friendly humans too.

Phenomenal job guys. Thank you so much.

Misha

Misha

Perfect

The guys did a great job moving me to my new apartment that was around 5km away. They were on time, and managed to do everything within 3hrs. Couldn’t be happier!

great work

I want to thank Sean and Jack for the very efficient and professional way in which they conducted a move for me of my ex partners furniture and possessions . they were in and out quickly and efficiently without disturbing anything or damaging anything and were friendly and pleasant to deal with
they are a credit to your organisation
I would recommend you to anyone
Paul

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, guys were pleasant and helpful. They kept us informed of arrival times and nothing was a problem. I would recommend this company and would happily use them again.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Brian, we may see you again next time round.

Michele D

Michele D

Perfect

3 bedroom town house. Started on time and only went 30 minutes over due to an issue with my old outdoor table not coming apart. Luckily Rafael and Charlie quickly resolved the issue. They were so helpful, Professional, efficient and extremely careful with my belongings including my 75 inch TV. Would highly recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks for the excellent review, Michele.

Alex

Alex Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding

1 bedroom apartment in other short distance. I had 2 absolute legends come and help me move! They were absolutely outstanding, and went above and beyond to help us! 10/10 these guys were amazing! Thanks team!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Great to hear, thanks Alex.

Hugh

HughGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

could not rate them more highly

The "Man" (men being C & A) turned up on time, quickly oriented themselves and got to work. At the other end it was exactly the same. They were polite and engaging the whole way through and got everything in the right spot. The time they took was below the estimate so the job was cheaper due to their efficiency. Big thanks to the Man.

Tim B.Man With A Van

We love to hear it, thanks Hugh.

Nat S

Nat SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made moving a breeze!

Two bedroom apartment, moving 30km with two drop off points. The movers were fantastic from start to finish - made the move a breeze! Took extra care not to damage anything and the move took less time than I anticipated. Bobbie and Alex were very professional and trustworthy. Highly highly recommend!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad to hear it all went well, Nat. Thanks for the feedback.

Lee

LeeVictoria

Excellent job by T and W...

1. Prompt communication when arriving late.
2. Get the job done within an acceptable period of time
3. Highly recommended for anyone who is moving out
4. Job completed and paid digitally with mobile app and EFTPOS

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks Lee, glad you enjoyed our service.

Satya

Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi

Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.

azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers