Man With A Van

Man With A Van

Magic Moves!

Multiple, huge pieces of antique furniture? Multiple flights of stairs? No problem for these guys. The whole process, from initial enquiry to move completion, was carried out in a super-friendly and efficient way, faster than quoted and they even came early (checking by phone beforehand that this was OK). Thanks, TJ, James and Golden Girl. Will recommend Man with a Van to everyone.

Thanks Karen, glad to hear it went well.

Fantastic job arrived early and totally professional

We moved from a 2 bedroom upstairs aparment to an unit in a nearby suburb, Michael & Raff were totally professional, careful with our belongs and took great care in placing the items in our new place. Totally recommend Man with Van !!!! Huge thank you - Debra & Damon

Cheers, happy to hear it went well.

Nothing was too much trouble.

I needed some chairs picked up from an auction site and I needed it within 24 hours. Man with A Van to the rescue! A solid quote, van was there on time, with two of the nicest guys you could imagine. Alex and Costa were efficient, polite and respectful and...fun! I certainly recommend Man with A Van and I know that I will be using them again.

Glad we could get it sorted for you.

An excellent job!

2 bed unit, medium distance and the guys were excellent. Delievered quickly and professionally. Everything went according to plan and they helped me place some items that I wasn't sure about.

Thanks for the review, glad we could help out.

Excellent. Highly recommend.

Our guys were absolutely fantastic. Professional and courteous and on time. They took great pride in their work and looked after my furniture like it was their own. Thanks for a great, no stress move.

No worries Louise, glad to lend a hand.

Excellent service, very efficient

Lovely men Ollie and Costa who did our move and they were so careful with our furniture and artwork. The booking process was also very easy and efficient. Would definitely use man with a van again!

Thanks Alice, glad to hear it went smoothly.

Great guys, efficient, thoughtful and strong!

I had a complicated 2 day job with different drop offs and locations etc. The team were helpful, professional, friendly and really quick and efficient. These guys are genuinely good helpful guys and a brand you can trust. Thanks Men With All The Vens!

Great review, thanks Izzy.

Small move well done

Job was done when I needed it to get done. No fuss. Great guys. Friendly. Stuck to the quote and were quick. Highly recommend this company to anyone that wants a pressional job done right.

Happy to hear it, cheers.

Troy & Sam were absolutely AMAZING helping me move into my apartment. Professional & so friendly. I def recommend MWAV
One bedroom apartment moving into but from a 2brm house!
Brunswick to Brunswick East
They arrived early, very prompt & professional! I was so impressed & would recommend MWAV to everyone!

Happy to help, thanks Sarah.

Hard working and very efficient team!

Thank you Zak and Johnnie for moving our 1 bedroom furniture and being punctual, handling the items with great care and completing the job in the given timeframe! I would warmly recommend this team for their excellent manners and great logistics as well as for great diplomacy in navigating and complying with the building management rules. Thank you for your excellent service!

Thanks Naomi, every move is different and I'm glad we could make yours easier.

Brilliant

Mattress delivery between Melton and Hawthorn. Absolutely brilliant. Due to heavy traffic cost was more than expected HOWEVER the boys were happy and helpful. Definitely use again. Thanks Man with a van.

Thanks Nat.

Perfect crew! Thank you MWAV

We moved a large 2 bedroom flat, to a big house. We had a LOT of stuff. We had 3 crew and the team were perfect (Thanks Troy and team!) they estimated the time and space perfectly and even moved our pizza oven! Cannot thank you enough. If we are crazy enough to moved again we will be back!

No worries Belinda, glad that we could get it all shifted, even the trickier pieces.

Fantastic! Great job guys awesome result

Fantastic. Guy's were awesome!
Move was medium to large size. 2 bed 3 story townhouse to a 2 story 2 bed townhouse. Short distance to travel. Started a little later than organised but that suited us fine. Much appreciated. Guy's were friendly and did a wonderful job.

Great to hear, thanks Vanessa.

Very helpful

I only had a few boxes, suitcases and odds and ends for a small, short move. The removalist was very efficient and overall a really nice guy. My apologies for for making him late for his next job. Thanks heaps.

No worries Kay, first priority is always the job we're already doing. Happy to hear you found us to be an efficient service.

Always reliable

I entertain big and often have to move furniture, some large sofas and rugs etc. The Man always comes on time, they work quickly and efficiently, never a scratch on the woodwork. Great job.

Cheers Shyrlap.

Great work every time

1 bedroom home. Arrived at the correct time. The job took the exact time as quoted. Very polite and friendly. Happy to do other heavy lifting other than what was requested. Have used this service 3 times and every time was very happy with the service. Will always recommend to a friend.

Thanks for spreading the word, Claire.

Fantastic service

Excellent customer service right through the process with thoughtful communications and timely pickup and delivery. Very polite and hard working young men and the item was set up for me exactly as requested. Thoroughly recommend Man with a Van.

That's great to hear, thanks Liz.

5 stars! Excellent experience

Nick and Dougal = brilliant. Tirelessly worked the entire day, carefully manoeuvring all furniture. They were punctual, efficient, considerate and incredibly helpful. Will use Man With A Van every time. Thank you a million times over for making the move less stressful. Definitely 5 stars! :)

They're a tireless crew, Nic and Dougal. Thanks for the praise Katie.

Love "The Man"

We have used Man With A Van several times with office moves. They are polite, helpful and punctual.
Highly recommend using them for any move big or small. The process is really smooth.
Thanks guys!

Cheers Kellie.

Fantastic help!

The guys did a fantastic job helping me to move suburb - very friendly, helpful, cautious with all the fragile pieces, on time and... will book them again when moving onwards :)

Nice one, thanks Frank.

I'd love to get a quote as I am looking for a revivalists? I live in Melbourne from a 4 bedroomed house to same suburb Thank you Linda
Hi Linda, thanks for getting in touch. We'd be happy to help out with a price estimate. One option is to put in a booking request on our website, manwithavan.com.au, and we'll give you a call back to confirm the details and provide the prices estimate. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 03 9417 3443 before 6pm, and our phone staff can put together an estimate for you. Thanks, Alex Robb

Hi I'm moving from Parkville to West Brunswick in Oct. It's a double storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a Cal bungalow. Settlement in Oct - what is the ball park cost?
Hi Gen, The best option is to make a quick list of what you need moved, then give our office a call on 94173443. We've found some people in a three-bedroom home have twice as much to move as others, so speaking to you to get a feel for it would be necessary. Our rates are available at https://manwithavan.com.au/how-much and include insurance, fully-trained staff, no surcharges and a carbon-offset truck. Cheers, Alex

Are these reviews for Sydney or just Melbourne?
Hi Arna, We're a Melbourne-based service. Thanks, Alex.

Similar listings