Listing monitored by Man With A Van

• Timeliness

V in SE Melbourne
V in SE MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic, Flexible, Fair & Super Friendly Service

I'm so grateful for a super great service, on short notice and during lockdown. Everyone was so friendly, starting with the booking hotline staff who were spot on with their estimated quote, and very supportive in finding a van short notice.

The 2 drivers and removalists were super friendly, fun, did an amazing job and were happy to make an extra stop to pick up some additional furniture on the way. I like that given the 30 mins intervals it also meant it was a fair process, if I needed them for longer, they and the company were still being paid for it.

I would highly recommend Man with a Van in an instant and will absolutely book them again in the future. Thanks so much everyone!

Job Satisfaction

Will use again in the future

The movers were on time, really friendly and efficient. They took care while moving things, nothing was damaged or broken. 100% will use them again in the future. Thank you

Paul
Paul

Great move, nice guys, came in under quote

2 bedroom townhouse moved very efficiently and friendly and cheaper than quoted. Not one thing to fault. The blokes coped with the driveway being illegally blocked by a neighbour with no problems.

Karin
KarinVictoria

Professional. On time. Efficient. Pleasant. Perfect

Mine was a small job, but the service was 5 Star. Absolutely recommended! Communication from start to finish was exemplary. The two men who did the job were courteous and efficient. I felt I was valued as a customer. So next time I move, they will get the job.

Strongly recommend

I have used Man with A Van a few times now. They have always been exceptional. The staff are efficient, friendly and helpful. Even in difficult moves - steep driveways and stair cases, the work has been done promptly and carefully.

Amanda
Amanda

Best move ever! A-Team for the win!!

100% the most seamless, professional and even enjoyable move of my life! We were so lucky to get the ‘A-Team’ (Alex & Alex) for our move and i am so incredibly grateful. Lovely guys who got straight down to business, even when it started raining, there were no complaints, just a friendly, can-do manner. Excellent service and great value for money.

tess
tessmackay

SIMPLY BRILLIANT!

Two super pleasant helpful young blokes, ahead of time to start and to finish, so under the quote - took all the stress out shifting from one apartment block to another and all during another COVID lockdown! Super professional. Will definitely use again.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't have gone better

MWAV moved our small office - booking was easy and the move itself went super smooth. Our movers couldn't have been more helpful. Everything came in intact on time and bang on budget. Will defo be using them again.

Nick T.
Nick T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Everything about using Man With A Van removals was very easy. Booking was easy, I was provided an accurate and full estimate and kept updated with anything necessary.

The movers were incredibly professional and took great care packing, moving and unpacking my possessions.

I would highly recommend Man With A Van and would definitely use their services again in future.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Nick and Family. Hope you're all settling into your new home.

Briar
BriarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best/stress free move!

Best moving experience!

Moved from a house to an apartment. The
Movers were so unbelievably helpful, efficient and considerate with all my pieces.
Nothing was an issue for them!

Would highly recommend Man with a Van if you want a stress free move.

10/10 service.

Thank you!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Briar, we're glad we could help keep the stress to a minimum and get you moved.

Thanks Man With a Van
Thanks Man With a VanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

35 years of living in one house moved in a friendly and efficient manner.
The men came on time and carefully dealt with each piece proficiently and in a timely manner.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Glad we could help move 35 years of memories. Hope you're able to create some new ones in your new beginnings.

The easiest move of my life!!

Never have I had such a smooth and easy move! Luke and Tim were so friendly and professional, nothing was a bother (even though they had to climb 3 flights of stairs and dismantle a couch!) They were efficient and gentle with my furniture, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I have used Man with a Van before, and I will continue to use this service. Thanks so so so much!!

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Grace, we're glad to learn you had a smooth and easy move with Luke and Tim.

Stevie C.
Stevie C.

Very happy with MWaV

The movers called to confirm on the day. They arrived on time.
They were happy to move some added boxes.
Both movers were very polite. Nothing was an issue.
It was expensive, however, I didn’t left a finger. There was no way I was going to move a king sized mattress! AA++

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Stevie. I hope you're all settled in your new digs.

Great service and very friendly movers

We moved house and were very grateful for the help from man with a van! The movers listened to everything we asked about being careful with furniture and wooden flooring, and were able to get all our items into the truck and removed the need for additional trips. We will definitely use again (but hoping we don't need to!)

Tim B.Man With A Van

Cheers, Pranita. Glad we could help and keep your furniture and floors scratch-free.

100% would reccomend

Our move was seamless. We moved from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 4 bedroom home. The move went smoothly and on time. We 100% reccomend Man with a Van.

Tim B.Man With A Van

Thanks, Tayler. We hope to see you next time.

Read more reviews - page 2

Satya
Satyaasked

Can you provide a quote for Melbourne?

Hi Satya. You can view our rates at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

To get a price estimate it's best to fill in our website booking form, or call the office (open 8am-6pm) on 9417 3443.

Cheers!

Avi
Aviasked

Hi everyone,

i have seen a few negative reviews with Man with a Van movers. There are always a reply from the company. Just wanted to know if anyone has got a satisfied resolution after they contacted the company. some of the issues are really serious and will affect my choice of the company.

thanks in advance

Hi Avi,

I noticed it's been a while and you'd not had a reply, so I thought I'd chime in.

While we work hard to avoid issues such as damage, or jobs running overtime, occasionally it can still occur. In that case, we always respond to our customers' issues and work to resolve them in a reasonable manner. It's a part of our service, and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond to satisfy our customers - not something typical of the moving industry.

Hope that's helpful.

azadeh s.
azadeh s.asked

Hi there,
I would like to know how much would be the fee to pick up a fridge and 3 or 4 boxes from Essendon West and drop them off in Avondale Height.
Thank you very much.
Azadeh

Tim B.Man With A Van

Hi Azadeh, our hourly rates are available at manwithavan.com.au/how-much

We can give you a detailed price estimate through the website form, or if you give us a call on 94173443.

Cheers