Safe Removalist

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Excellent work and peace of mind

Excellent, quick and friendly service

We were assisted by the capable hands of Alex and Paul. They arrived on time to the minute and efficiently moved our possessions across the city. They were very careful not to damage anything whilst working at a good pace and giving us value for money. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Excellent Removalists!

Kosmas and Roni did an amazing job on our move. They wrappwd up everything so carefully, everything arrived in perfect condition, and they were very efficient. I would definitely hire them again.

Amazing Service! Highly recommend!

2nd time Ive selected Safe Removalists and once again they did a brilliant job! On time, well priced and took great care with ALL of my items. Excellent experience from start to finish. THANK YOU!

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Awesome service!

Thanks for Marcelo and Sergio Ramos)).3 bedroom house with lots of boxes! The service was excellent and all on time. Highly professional service by the team! The team even managed to move a fridge through some tricky areas.

Nice and quick

1 bedroom apartment move locally. Paul and Alex helped me today. They are very professional and quick. We finished everything including traveled in peak hours traffic jams in 3 hours. They wrapped and moved my furniture very carefully. Also helped me to disassembling and assembling my furniture. Thanks a lot!

Efficient and professional!

We moved from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom which is challenging enough already. The booking process was reliable and prompt. The guys were very friendly and helpful. You can really tell they pride themselves in taking care of your stuff and getting the job done as efficiently as possible. Would definitely use again.

Easy and good value

Thanks Sam and Thaer. Four hours total for a complete move of a 3 bedroom townhouse 30 km through sydney traffic. Very happy with them and will use again next time.

Andy

Andy

Highly recommended

The guys took good care of everything and did an excellent job. Highly recommended. In my case it was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment and a medium distance. Thanks a lot.

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Made our move amazingly easy!!

Our move was a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house, the apartment was a challenging pick up being on the 7th floor. It was a 30min distance between the 2 houses. They were perfectly on time! And stayed until we were unpacked and happy!

Great removalists

Annette G.

Annette G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic removals

2 bedroom house move locally.
Sam and Thaer were our removalist.
I can't thank them enough for the fantastic job they did.
Very professional and friendly.
Safe removals is the perfect discreption.
I would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again

Excellent and careful removalists

Alex and Roni moved the furniture of our two bedroom apartment into a storage unit one suburb over. The placement of the front door is tricky to manoeuvre but they did it extremely well and with care. They communicated well and were very helpful and we would definitely use them again.

Hannah F.

Hannah F.Sydney, NSW

Alex and Roni were efficient, communicated well, careful and so helpful with our move. Excellent service. Thank you!

We moved within the same suburb from a small 1 bedroom apartMent to a larger 2 bedroom terrace house with a very narrow staircase. Alex and Roni were great with getting items upstairs in the new house.

Hazar B.

Hazar B.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists I have ever used

Paul and Alex did a fantastic job helping me move my 2 bedroom apartment. The quote provided was fair, with a reasonable estimate of hours. Both Paul and Alex took great care to make sure all the furniture was safe and secure, helped disassemble furniture and connect/disconnect my washing machine. I had no issues at all and would recommend them to anyone.

Hiromi.N

Hiromi.NSydney, NSW

Reliable, efficient, punctual, helpful, kind and more!

Oula D.

Oula D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beyond excellence

5 bedroom home moves from central coast to northern beaches took the guys 7 hours drop of was at two location storage and unit highly recommend this company my communications is with the owner Victor however Anna, Alex, Sam are amazing I moved previously moved with this company twice and I will forever choose them for their honesty, friendliness, cautioning of my valuables. and the best customer service you can get. My belongings are always in good hands with them Victor And his team are not about money but rather about giving you the best service and I always do
Thank you safe Removels team thank you Victor

Katie B.

Katie B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Efficient and courteous

Moving 2BR apartment from Sydney to Canberra. The company was flexible and helpful when booking the move. The movers on the day were extremely efficient, professional and I felt totally comfortable trusting them with my possessions. They did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Any women moving on their own can feel comfortable booking with this company.

Charlie

CharlieNew South Wales

Fantastic Experience

Moved my 2bedroom unit in a 6t truck. The service was incredible. Communication was frequent in prep and also on the day. The team was very professional, efficient and just got on with the job. The took extra care with all items and even made it very easy and stress free. Driving a truck through small lanes in Newtown and getting furniture up tricky stairs.

Teja

TejaSydney, NSW

Moving houses

Thanks for Vladimir and Isko
I am happy with the the way the guys moved the 2 bedroom apartment and handled the furniture during the whole move process. Highly recommended and will use them again for sure.