Listing monitored by Safe Removalist

1,046 reviews

Laura B
Laura BSydney, NSW

You can’t find a better moving company

3 bedroom apartment with long distance to the truck. Took 4 hours all in all.

Trust all the good reviews - you won’t find a better moving company in Sydney. These guys are absolutely fantastic! They take great care of your items and ask for your input where you want it placed in the new house. We’ve hired them twice now and both times have been fantastic with no complaints. I’d never hire any other company

Ifrah K.
Ifrah K.

First move was great, second was less so.

Safe RemovalistSafe RemovalistSend a private message

These guys are super. Highly recommended!

Interstate move from Sydney to Melbourne - the guys who picked up my stuff in Sydney (Nawras and partner I forgot to ask his name), and the guys who delivered in Melbourne (Ivan and Muntesir) were all absolutely fantastic! They were on time, fast, careful with my furniture, friendly, and no complaints (flat in Melbourne is 3 floors up and I have a large couch that I can only imagine is no fun to carry and manoeuvre in tight stairs). I cannot thank these guys enough! Customer service on the phone and email were also good and quick to respond. They advised me not to book a dedicated truck for a 1-bedroom move as I’d end up paying much more than necessary. I rarely ever give reviews but these movers are super and I highly recommend them!

Happy Seller
Happy SellerSydney, NSW

Excellent removalists - highly recommended

Vlad, Rivon and Jay were professional, friendly, punctual and efficient when moving me out of my 2 bedroomed apartment, which had difficult access, in the pouring rain. They safely transport my furniture interstate where it arrived on time in excellent condition. I can't thank them enough for making my move such a pleasant, stressfree experience. I would definitely use them again.

Find out how Safe Removalist compares to other Furniture Removalists

Highly recommended. Great price. Professional. Ethical. Stress free. A+++ Thanks to Maria, Ivan, Ryan, Paul & Harrison.

2 bedroom house, interstate. Arrived on time, in excellent condition.

• Job Satisfaction

SAFE removalists to the rescue

Dan, Manny and Jack were our delightful
SAFE removalists this morning and conquered the four flights of stairs like troopers.
They made short work of the two bed two bath apartment; despite the height restriction on the garage, they Tetris'd the truck with absolute precision!
Even needing a second round trip was no problem, they were so quick and happy to oblige!
Would definitely recommend them for a swift, hassle-free move!

Rosalyn See
Rosalyn SeeSydney, NSW

Great job

Good service by Ivan and Arthur.Very Punctual and on time while safely moved all furnitures and our stuffs to our destination from Hornsby to Box Hill. Highly recommended for anyone who needs a helping hand.

Nick
NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Milad and Revan

They guys come on time they came 2 trucks and start loading the truck no complain and all I’m very happy with their service I’ll definitely use safe removalist again.

Mario and Sam

Great service by these guys - on time efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. Unpacked quickly and carefully. Made my interstate move easy and worry free. Would definitely use Safe Removalists again.

Anne L
Anne LHunter Region, NSW

Seamless removal

We couldn't have been happier with the service we received from Adesn and Roni. They were on time, courteous, hard working and extremely careful with all our belongings. It was a difficult move - we have 16 steps, two hand rails on the stairs and balcony that had to be negotiated and some fragile, awkward pieces of furniture that they had to load into the truck. We moved from Sydney to Newcastle and we moved a 3 bedroom house with items collected over the 36 years we lived there. Not one thing was damaged. It was a very long day for them, and we really appreciated how well they did the move.

Best removalists!

I could not speak higher of Safe Removalists, especially my movers Ivan and John. I moved from Melbourne VIC, to Liverpool NSW made a little harder as I was remaining in Melbourne and moving my things into a storage unit. The whole company was incredibly helpful in arranging my move. Ivan and John were done within half an hour. I would not hesitate in suggesting Safe Removalists to family and friends, and would be my first call for any future move.

• Job Satisfaction

Safe Removalist made moving interstate less stressful

SAFE Removalist was amazing in assisting me to move interstate. They made it very easy as a backlog for my two-bedroom unit size move. They were very communicative throughout the process, smooth, timely, and efficient. Our stuff actually arrived a bit earlier the night before we figured it would, which was great! I highly recommend them to make at least this part of moving interstate a bit easier.

Review collected in partnership with Safe Removalist

Wojtek
WojtekHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service by the whole team, great care and professionalism by Ivan and Cas

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Professional and quick

I was moving my 2 bedroom unit interstate from Sydney to Brisbane and safe removalist saved my day. Their support was very helpful and quickly provide me the quote and all the information.
Their removalists Alex's team , Vlad's team were all professionals and quickly loaded and unloaded my stuff without any delays. 5 of 5, Very satisfied with their service!

• Job Satisfaction

They delivered on their word

Moved a short distance from one apartment to another. Junior & Liam were respectful to me and did a really good job. I'm thankful & would recommend these movers. Thank you again.R