Anthony H.

Anthony H.Sydney, NSW

Will absolutely use them again

We moved from a 3 bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house approx. 20 minutes away. Our movers, Paul and Alex, exercised the utmost care with our stuff. They moved our overstuffed apartment down a flight of stairs and didn't stop once until the whole thing was loaded up in less than 90 minutes. They were so fast in fact that they came in an hour under their initial estimate! Considering how careful they were with everything (not a single new scratch or dent) I was more than happy with the service they provided. Will absolutely use again and will recommend them to anyone that needs a mover.

Great service! Safe Removalists were very helpful and efficient. Would hire again.

The move was from a 3 Bedroom house to a 5 bedroom house.

The distance was short.

The move started and finished on time.

The movers were personable and helpful.

Great service overall.

Can't recommend this company enough!

The contractors SAFE sent out to help me were incredibly professional and courteous, and the customer service from SAFE themselves was perfect.

The rates they charged were very reasonable as well. I'm looking forward to using their services again in the future.

Excellent service!

We used Safe Removalists for our move of a 2 bedroom home in Sydney today! The service was perfect, most importantly everything was transported without any damage, the team was on time and very easy to work with, had the necessary equipment and a great big truck. We did the full packing and unpacking withing a couple of hours and the team took care everything was in place and working before leaving. Thank you!

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I could not have asked for any better service.. they were efficient, professional and likeable. Thanks so much. I would highly recommend this company. Move was to two separate locations and was well managed.

Dinuka A.

Dinuka A.Sydney, NSW

Courteous and professional movers

It was a 2 bed room apartment move. The move went ahead and finished well ahead of time. The movers came right on time as promised. Even helped us setup furniture once moved. Worked with minimal to no supervision. Very professional movers. Highly recommended..

Anne G

Anne GSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Josh and Zyon were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. They even took the front door to get the table in. They worked into the night to get us moved in, and with such good grace. We have moved many times, but these guys were the best.

Rebekah Brandon

Rebekah BrandonSydney, NSW

Fantastic

The guys were amazing. Showed up early, which had me shocked and got the job done quickly and carefully. Would definitely not hesitate to use them again. Thanks so much for everything.

Amazing guys!!

Thanks for Safe Removalists
Thanks for Vlad Thayer Rody for their help today.
We moved 2 beds and the guys were great..helpful smiling and cooperative. Definitely trying again if we are moving.

Jo

Jo

Perfection long distance move

3 bedroom house move long distance from Sydney to mid north coast.
Awesome time turnaround.
We have had previous issues with Removalist’s however Safe Removalist’s extremely professional , polite, accommodating and all round stress free company. Made our move seem less.

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Highly recommended Movers

I had Josh and Zyon attend to move my furniture and household items. They were prompt, courteous and hard working. Going above and beyond to get the move done With the upmost care and with a minimum of fuss!!
Highly recommended!!

Such great service!

My move involved two pick up locations and the arrival location had a rather tricky fence to navigate. The guys were not bothered by any of this. They took such care of my belongings and were prompt and courteous. I cannot fault them. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Great service! 3 bedroom to 4 bedroom, easy and efficient move.

The guys that were sent, were great. Arrived on time for the move. Moved 3 bedroom house professionally and made everything possible and easy. Efficient and friendly service. Definitely will recommend the service to anyone. Thank you so much for the amazing service. Highly appreciate the service.

Evelyn

EvelynSydney, NSW

Moved 3 bedrooms to Single bedroom

Done excellent jobs moving 3 bedrooms to single apartment. Very well planned, Efficient and professional, very good customer service. Thank you guys. Happy to recommend to anyone or use them again.

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Exactly what you want from movers.

Harry and Ajay are great. Best movers we’ve had - considerate, efficient and friendly. Nothing to fault. Thanks guys for making our move stress free and so easy. Highly recommend them.

Jac Lloyd

Jac Lloyd

Really great service.

Really happy with our move. I have moved 22 times in 18 years and this was the most seamless. The guys were professional, there was no complaining about the size of the furniture or the stairs, or the small lift at the other end like I have had with previous movers. There was no dragging the chain to make more money. They just got in and did it. Thanks very much team!

Excellent customer service

Highly recommended. Staff were friendly with a great focus on customer service. They dismantled beds and put back together at destination, moved things around until we were happy and had a great level of care for all our belongings. Would definitely use again.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Perfect Service

The boys did an excellent job and I could not have asked for more. The move was very efficient, carefully executed and finished earlier than I expected. The job also was not exactly easy with multiple locations and heavy items including a piano. Highly recommended!

Andrea MacKellar

Andrea MacKellarNorthern Region, NSW

Highly recommend!!!

We had a big move from sydney to 5 hours away. The boys packed up our 3 bedroom house so fast and efficiently. They were kind and looked after out stuff with care. I rebooked the guys with my parents move and they also had a wonderful experience with them. Highly recommend them!!

Outstanding service!!

Sam and his team were true professionals and made my moving as smooth and fast as it could have been. I was amazed at how fast and efficient these guys were - they were literally twice as fast as other removalists I have used in the past. Very polite and great guys too. Sam packed my kitchen and took great care to make sure everything was well packed. Not a single thing was damaged or broken. Anna at head office was a star too and made sure everything happened when it needed to. HIGHLY recommend and Safe Removalist will be my go-to in the future. Thank you guys!!