Safe Removalist

Erika and Malik

Erika and MalikSydney, NSW

Efficient and Excellent Customer Service!!!

Quality

Louis and Adesn were great! Quick and efficient but everything done properly and well. Was only a 2 bedroom move but getting up and down stairs could’ve been much more tricky if they didn’t work well

Perfect

Teejay and Junior where exemplary could not fault them. They helped us out greatly. , great service from booking to completion of the move. Could not recommend them more. 5 stars

Jonathan

JonathanSydney, NSW

First time using Removalists

Marco

MarcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I've chosen Safe Removalist based on the reviews I saw at this website for my interstate move from Sydney to Gold Coast and I was not disappointed. At Sydney, the truck arrived at the agreed time with 2 extra removalists to improve their loading speed and efficiency. In about 2.5hrs my 2 bedroom apartment was loaded into the Truck and ready to go despite the fact that most of my furniture was cover with either blankets or wrap up foil.
The unloading process was fast and efficient too and for my surprise not a single item got damaged (honestly that was a first!)
The team (Vlad, Vito, Alexen and Max) were very friendly and easy to deal with. I could not be happier with their service. Highly recommended! :)

Liam and Nathan

Moved 1 bed apartment in Sydney to rural NSW. Team finished on time, handled our products safely. Very accommodating with helping to provide change for us from the nearby servo. Efficient and very friendly!

Nasir

NasirSydney, NSW

Perfect company, professional crew

I was moving from one bedroom unit to three bedroom townhouse.
Sam and Mita were totally professional, polite and considerate.
They were so careful with moving the big stuff and although it wasn't easy to bring the stuff into the townhouse and taking some of the heavy items to the upper level, I haven't seen them compromising the safety or nagging about the hardwork.
In general, I am really happy that I found this company which is professional with a competitive price.
Well done guys.

Great service, reliable and nice people

Apartment, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom job over 15km.
Safe removalists provided a great service, they were punctual, organised, had blankets, foil to wrap up furniture and also tools. Very friendly and reliable team, highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Safe Removalist

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Great removals crew!

Completed an office move on Saturday. 3 man crew were excellent! Managed to complete the move in one day 7am - 1.30pm.

Arrived on time, and care taken to wrap / protect IT equipment before loading.

Would highly recommend! Very competitively priced!

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Exceptional service!

David, Jay and Delroy were amazing in moving our 4 bedroom house in Schofields to to an apartment in Mosman. It was a hot day and new place has lots of stairs but things were done speedily, carefully and with laughter. Absolutely exceptional customer service and care from David, Jay and Delroy!! Thanks so much guys !

Good service and kind team

My move was 1bedroom and several appliances and furniture (double door fridge, washing machine, etc) from a terrace in Sydney to a house in regional NSW. The removalists, Josh and David were on time and checked with me at all times that the job was being done as I expected. I joined them on the drive and both of them were respectful and considerate.

Kacey and Tim

Kacey and TimSydney, NSW

Would never use another removalist

Junior, Teejay, Vova and Liam recently helped move us from our 4 br two storey house in Sydney’s south west to a smaller inner city apartment. They were thrown a few curveballs on the day but nothing was too much trouble. Arrived on time for an early start and took great care of our furniture. It was a long day but their calm, professional approach made a stressful move so much easier. Great bunch of guys who we can’t thank, or recommend highly, enough.

Tip top service!

Jay, Delroy and David arrived on the dot and worked efficiently to pack the truck with my belongings (2 bedroom apartment). The move was from Sydney to two places in Canberra - all done speedily and with plenty of cheer.

Witt

WittSydney, NSW

Service beyond reproach!

They moved my two bedroom apartment from Newtown (Sydney) to Canberra a week ago. The whole load-transport-unload took about 8 hours and cost $1300, which is very reasonable price. The quality of everything (even their 4.5 tonne truck was new clean and shiny!) will surpass your expectations. In my 20 years in Sydney I did move a few times and this move was the best on all parameters. I've already recommended them to several of my friends.

Amazing service as always!

We moved from Epping to the city and Nathan, Vladimir and Alex were perfect! They were efficient, patient, and started and finished on time. We have used them before and would definitely use again and recommend to friends and family.

Krystle

KrystleSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Moved our 2 bedroom apartment from Canberra to Sydney. Very reasonable pricing with no hidden costs. Easy and efficient booking process.
The service we received from Nathan and Alex was fantastic and their great communication made the move stress free. They were very friendly and professional, arrived on time and gave us updates on their location throughout the moving process. They took great care moving our belongings and used shrink wrap and plenty of padding to ensure no damage occurred.
We will definitely be calling Safe Removalist for our next move.

Michael

Michael

Fantastic Service

The guys from SAFE were fantastic, the move was big but they did it within the time frame I expected and they accommodated all requests with no issue. The boys are No1. Definitely be using Safe again.

Michael A.

Michael A.Sydney, NSW

Recommend highly! Moved only a few minutes down the road but the guys moved my gear there in no time. Took great care to wrap everything and secure properly. Would absolutely use again.

Caitlin Redmond

Caitlin RedmondSydney, NSW

Airtasker? Never again! Safe Removalist all the way.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Reliable removalist, that care!

We are a family that move often and we recently used Safe Removalists for the first time and were blown away with the service. They arrived on time and nothing was too much trouble for them. They were super efficient and actually cared about your belongings and how you wanted things done. Out of all my quotes, they actually came in the cheapest also. Highly recommend them!