Verifiedsaferemovalistaustralia.com.au🏆 2024 Award

1,330 reviews
Georgia Strazzeri
Georgia Strazzeri

Pleasant and professional

I am happy with Sony and Tony’s service. They were very professional and pleasant to deal with.
Thanks again,
Milan V
Milan V

Excellent work

Thank you Soni and Toni for an excellent job so we can quick and easily move into our new home. I highly recommend. No job is to hard for them
Juliet
Juliet

Great service from start to finish!

Safe removalists made our move from Sydney to Melbourne a breeze. We had bad experiences with another company previously and were quite anxious about the move but Mark, Teejay, Soni and his co-worker were all fantastic to deal with. Highly recommend, they took great of care with our items making sure nothing got marked or chipped en route. We are very happy customers!
Maree K.
Maree K.

Excellent removalists

Sony and Toni from Safe removalists were excellent. They had no trouble moving very heavy furniture over a very difficult access site, and handled all of our belongs with great care. I would highly recommend them.
Peter and May
Peter and MaySydney, NSW

Five Star Service

Adesn, Alex,Rami and Randi did a FANTASTIC job. They actually arrived early which is such a change from the previous removalists we have hired. They arrived with two trucks and moved our 80 boxes, plants, furniture and office furniture down two long flights of stairs and into our new house without any problems whatsoever. We are so glad the other Removalists we had booked let us down so we ended with a much better service at short notice.
We highly recommend Safe Removalists Australia as they certainly live up to all the five star reviews.
And we will be hiring them again
Alexandra Graham
Alexandra GrahamCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Great company

Fantastic company, they had great customer service and excellent communication. They were very careful with our possessions with our move from NSW to WA. I highly recommend them.
Michele
MicheleSydney, NSW2 posts

5 star removal day!

The team of Sonny and Dan from Safe Removalist's were fast, professional, polite and communicative. Mark, the Sydney owner, couldnt have been more helpful in planning the move and making sure everything went smoothly. This is the business to use to get your moving and storage done! Absolutely 5 star!
Matt S.
Matt S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service. Highly recommend!

Moved from Sydney to Central Coast. Was a pretty decent sized move of 4 bedroom and 2 living rooms.
Safe removalist did a really great job. Sony, AJ and Nassa somehow managed to get all of our large appliances up a very awkward set of stairs that were a challenge. But they never lost patience with it and appreciate them getting it all done.
They all powered through the awful rain that tried to dampen our moving day.
They treated our home and belongings with the upmost respect.

I highly recommend these guys for your move. You won't be disappointed and they will make sure you are happy with the job.

Maddie
MaddieSydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend Safe Removalist

Our experience with Safe Removalist was fantastic, Ivan and Arthur did a great job. We also used the container service to hold our furniture for several weeks prior to moving again. No issues at all and the company was very responsive with their communication.
Epacris I.
Epacris I.5 posts

Very flexible and will use again

Moved from Hastings Victoria to Hervey Bay Queensland in February. Very easy to deal with and extremely accomodating and flexible. Made the big move so easy and took the stress away. Will definitely use this company again.
Marilyn
MarilynGold Coast

Fantastic service

We needed to move Estate furniture from Sydney to the Gold Coast. Dan and Dillon came and packed up the furniture very carefully to transport to our house. They were both really nice, helpful and very professional. Our furniture was stored until we were ready to receive it and it arrived as arranged.
If we ever need to move furniture again, we certainly would use Safe Removalist again and hopefully Dan and Dillon will be available.
I would highly recommend these guys for stress free furniture removals.
Joyce P.
Joyce P.2 posts

Definitely feel safe using their service!

A massive thank you to Mark who did a wonderful job at communication. Quick responses and checking in via emails and texts.

We moved from Melbourne to NSW, the removalists they hired in both places were very gentle with my stuff, especially those with the ‘fragile’ labels. Nothing was broken and everything is in good condition. When they moved the furniture inside the houses, they made sure the stuff didn’t touch the wall to cause any damage. So I would like to thank all the removalists here too!

People told me that a lot of removalists wouldn’t be gentle to our stuff, but SAFE removalists have proven them wrong. I wouldn’t hesitate to ask for their service again in the future.

Olia W.
Olia W.
Voula
Voula

Highly efficient and professional

Sony and Toni were so polite and efficient. They were extremely careful and meticulous with our furniture and made sure we were satisfied with the job every step of the way. I highly recommend them.
Helene
HeleneIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Smooth going from start to finish

Great experience with Sony and Tony from Safe Removalist and Storage. They picked up the entire household stuff and packed it into a single module with precision. Our stuff was stored for five months while we sold our house, then it was delivered it to to our new home five hours away. We were delighted that Sony and Tony were the ones to re-deliver to our new address. Maria in the office was also fantastic - kudos for her patience. We shopped around for quotes and we're glad we picked this company. Reasonably priced too. My only complaint is that the delivery was scheduled for the very end of the day.