Dee

Deeleichhardt

Best ever removalists

Joel and David were the best ever. Took care of my stuff, swift , efficient and happy guys. Am moving again in a few months and want them again. No Bull. Best ever. Happy, Happy, Happy.

Professional, with Great service

We booked for a two-man move from an apartment in Sydney to an apartment in Wollongong. Mark, and Dauren showed up with an huge truck, and Vlad as an extra person learning the ropes!!

The three of them were extremely polite, and professional. They were super efficient, and very careful with all our furniture. It was amazing how quick they could work with such obvious care handling the cargo. By the end of it, because of how efficient they were - the move ended up costing us far less then quotes given by less reputable companies. Would highly recommend Safe Removalists, great value for money and great peace of mind.

angus

angus

Great service and attitude. Can't complain

Booked two removalists who came with a 10m truck. They arrived on time at 7am. The guys were strong and reliable. It was a day of pouring rain and I offered them a few times to take a break but they declined saying they want to get the job done.
They were super careful with all items and protected them from rain and damage. Would hire them again.

mvaus7392

mvaus7392Sydney, NSW

Fantastic and thorough service

Paul and Alex were extremely helpful going to multiple locations and even moving and installing large appliances for me. They carefully transported everything and put everything right where I wanted it. They made care to prevent anything breaking every step of the way. Highly recommended the team.

Vivienne

VivienneSydney, NSW

Service with a Smile!

Although my move was within the same building, AJ and David were professional and took great care with the move. They were patient with my request to move the furniture until I was happy with the placement of them. It also helps when they are efficient and cheery - important qualities to have when you are moving homes!
I like to thank AJ and David for making my move less stressful, truly a job well done! And to the office staff for their prompt responses to my enquires. Thank you all.

Vitaliy G.Safe Removalist

JOSH SAM AND SAM - EXCELLENT JOB!

Moved from an apartment to a house. Josh, team arrived at 7am sharp, very friendly and efficient. We had a lot of furnitures, they ensured everything was wrapped really carefully, dismantled and reassembled 2 beds, 1 couch and 1 dining table. We had narrow stairs in the house, they tried their best to push our mattress upstairs and even move one of the bed frames from the balcony! They have definitely provided top-notch service. We truly appreciate their help. Big thank you to them. Highly recommended!

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Excellent service!!! Came on time they specified with friendly staff and easy to work with. Moved 3 bedroom house to 2 storey townhouse with less hassle and no breaks. Good job guys!

Reza

RezaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!Louis and Steven Well done!

Louis and Steven have done a very very good job for me.I had a super king bed which they moved with patience and very carefully.I really thank them and the company.They were on time, kept me informed all the way through and finished the job nice and quick.

Nat W

Nat WSydney, NSW

5* removalist service

Aj, Paul and Alex were safe and reliable for a smooth move from Mosman to Crows Nest. Thank you for taking the stress out of moving my 1 bedroom apartment!

Natalie S.

Natalie S.Sydney, NSW

Milad & Mario were amazing!!

I moved from a 3 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor to a town house. They worked tirelessly all day in the rain there was no complaints and there was no damage to anything. They were absolutely amazing! Would recommend to anyone who is looking to move.

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Milad, Mario and Adesn - GREAT WORK!!

Milad and his team did a fantastic job. We really appreciate all their effort today. Thank you!!!! We would highly recommend their company and this is the easiest move I have ever had.

Gabby

GabbySydney, NSW

Milad and Louis

Very good service. They moved my 1 bedroom very quickly in the pouring rain.
Nothing was too hard.
Everything wrapped and taken care of
Easy to talk to and everything explained
Started at 1130 and finished at 330

Kev

KevSydney, NSW

Milad and Louis

I had a move from a townhouse to a duplex and it was raining heavy. Milad and Louis arrived on time and were excellent and very friendly. They took care to wrap everything to protect it from the rain, and took shoes off when going upstairs to protect the carpet. Very happy with my move today and would happily recommend Milad and Louis to help you move house.

Brilliant in every way.

Booking the move was simple. Tahear & Alex made personal contact the evening before the move. They arrived promptly and worked very, very hard all day. They took such care with all our belongings, and including some tricky items (glass table, grandfather clock) and some very heavy ones. They were courteous and communicative. On top of this, our move involved stairs and an exceedingly hot day. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to others - or using them again ourselves.

Fantastic service

Alex and David arrived on time, they even confirmed the move the night before and called in the morning to advise they had arrived.
The service they provided was excellent. The move went without any problems. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone I knew that was looking to move.

Vitaliy G.Safe Removalist

Helped us move with minimal fuss

Safe Removalists moved the contents of our 5 bedroom house with expertise, skill and care! They dismantled and re assembled furniture. they worked non stop 7:30am to 10pm. Great service at very reasonable price! Thank you

Highly Recommended!

Vlad & Isosmas helped with my move out of Sydney. They arrived early and were very quick and efficient in loading the truck and driving the 1.5hrs to my new destination and unloading again. I liked their attention to detail and their willingness to do small tasks like cutting out cardboard for the fridge to go on so as not to damage the Lino. They were both genuine & lovely guys to deal with.

Milad and Mario

Milad and Mario were punctual, polite and very friendly. Quick, careful and safe. Booking with Victor was a breeze. Moved from 2nd storey to a level 3 flat both of them carried everything up the stairs with no complaints whatsoever. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a removalist. Awesome!

Nick

NickSydney

Speedy and through removalists

David and Alex from Safe Removalists were both great - careful with our stuff, packing and wrapping it all properly. And they were very quick, especially given they were working during a heat wave. Best of all we’d initially asked for a morning move but could only get an afternoon slot - they called ahead and came an hour early to start the job.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Milad and Mario

Made a stressful situation so easy, these guys rocked up way before time and were so happy to help with everything, no job was too big. Milad & Mario are great guys and were a pleasure, they’ve helped so much and even the big stuff they moved with a smile.

No doubt hire these guys to help with your move!