Safe Removalist

Super efficient, pain free move!

We've moved multiple times over the past few years with the experience being mainly exhausting and painful. Last weekend however, Vladimyr's team did a fantastic, pain-free job moving our 4 BR home into a storage garage. We were unsure whether everything would fit into our small single garage but these guys performed a miracle and got us in with room to spare. Would highly recommend Safe Removalists and would definitely use these guys again!

KatyM

KatyMSydney, NSW

A job well done!

Thank you Rody & Sam. We moved from a 2 bedroom unit, 2nd floor, to a 3 bedroom home. Only a short distance but Rody & Sam were punctual, efficient and the move was seamless. They made everything look so easy! Looked after our belongings by wrapping and taping. Highly recommend Safe Removals. Thank you

Trixi

TrixiSydney, NSW

The best move I’ve ever done (and I’ve moved 26 times)

We moved from a 3 bed apartment to a house. Our move was inner city to Eastern suburbs about 30 mins drive. Start to finish move was about 6 hours. Ken, Nathan and Alex were fantastic. Turned up on time, worked so hard they barely stopped for a break. They were friendly, helpful, respectful of our belongings and went above and beyond. We’ve moved 26 times due to work and this was the best and quickest move we’ve ever done. Thank you so much for the fantastic service I can not recommend the three guys highly enough. And I loved that Ken was singing the whole time and had a great voice too !

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Moved 1/2 a block - David and Jay Made it Happen

COVID downsizing move (2br/2 bath -> 2br/1.5 bath): David and Jay were communicative, mindful of fragile items, and focused. It was all done in 4 hours - large furniture breakdown/setup, fridge included. David noticed I was stressed (being American, I'd never had a fridge moved before) and put me at ease about that item. These brothers from Cairns are the best.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Friendly and professional movers

Our movers were David and A-Jay.

They moved us from a 3-bed townhouse to another 3-bed townhouse about an hours drive away. They called us 30 minutes before arrival, and arrived on time. They were polite, friendly and nothing was too much for them. Even when it started raining and they had to walk a short distance from the van to our door - no complaints! They were both careful with our belongings and placed them where we needed them.

I've had terrible experiences with movers in the past, but these guys have restored my faith.

Happy to recommend them.

Penny R.

Penny R.Arncliffe

Exemplary service

Moved 3 bedder house. The movers were on time, efficient, personable, no hidden charges and worked around several obstacles with no added stress to me. Highly recommend this company...thank them for such an easy move.

Alyssa V.

Alyssa V.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, Careful and Friendly

David and Jay were friendly and professional with our 1 bedroom move from Greenacre to Sutherland. They arrived on time, gave plenty of noticed and finished the job in the estimated time. They even took our plants which we planned to move ourselves due to them being a little fiddly. Would use again in future.

Easy to deal with

Moving from a 2-storey house to a 2 bedroom apartment, David and Jay were very professional and easy to deal with. They’ve communicated properly, started on time and moved very quickly

Jo Jo

Jo JoSydney, NSW

Professional and effecient!

These guys are fantastic. Recommended to us by a friend, they did not disappoint. Very efficient and great value for money. Arrived promptly and set to work immediately. Efficiently moved the entire contents of our tight-access second floor apartment to our new place 30 minutes away. They even dismantled various items of furniture on our behalf. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and use again for future moves.

Find out how Safe Removalist compares to other Furniture Removalists

My best moving experience to date

They helped me move a studio apartment from the inner west into the cbd. I've had some pretty bad experiences with shonky removalists in the past, but these guys texted me an hour before they arrived to confirm they were on time, then arrived just a few minutes early. They were professional and had the truck loaded in no time at all, all my good were safely secured. They actually beat me to the delivery address and had the truck unloaded in a flash, all up it the entire process only took about an hour and a half.

I have literally zero complaints about the process, I ended up having to pay the minimum two hours fee but I was happy to do so given how smoothly everything went.

Jade and Bryan

Jade and BryanSydney, NSW

Very good service

We moved from a difficult unit block with tricky access - they never complained and were very thoughtful. They were very careful with all our furniture and made the move feel easeful. We would recommend!!

Suzi p

Suzi pSydney, NSW

Reviews were spot on, thrilled with the service

The guys I had to help move couldn’t have been better. My 2 bedroom apartment move wasn’t a huge one, but the destination I was moving to must have been one of the most frustrating moves for them- a main road, a tiny lift that barely fit anything in it, and a maze of fire stairs to navigate to the third floor. Our two guys were efficient, very careful, and not to mention hilarious. They made sure to bring my attention to any existing scuffs or dents on my items and were super professional. I ended up paying less than $500 for a job that Grace removalists quoted me $1800 for. Can’t believe how good the service was, I will definitely be recommending SAFE removalists and using them again for our next move.

Safe RemovalistSafe Removalist

Great service, will use again for sure

We moved 2 bedroom unit but we had heaps of items to move, also there was difficulty to access the new place therefore longer distance to lifts than expected. Paul and Alex were extremely helpful, friendly, accurate and perfectly on time. They were very experienced and packed and delivered efficiently. We also had internal very narrow stairs and guys delivered everything down the stairs really well. Great service! Will use it next time 100%! Thank you so much!

Safe RemovalistSafe Removalist

The removalists Paul and Alex arrived promptly, we were soon impressed by their efficiency for our local apartment move. The move was just a short distance away but it involved getting furniture moved in tight spaces and downstairs. Paul and Alex managed it all professionally and there were no damages and the final price was very affordable . We highly recommend the company and would definitely use them again.

cmendoza

cmendozaSydney, NSW

Professional and friendly service

Junior and Sam were very professional and helped us move a one bedroom apartment quickly and safely. They worked with great care and made sure nothing got damaged moving in or out. Would highly recommend!

Matthew M

Matthew MSydney, NSW

Great service, done professionally with care, helped avoid the stesses of moving all together!

They helped us move a large 2 bedroom apparment, and moved from one side of the city to the other with no stresses, Great reat friendly service, done at an affordable price, professional and careful with our valued items! in an efficient matter, would happily recomend them for friends and family of ours

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Professional Polite and Well Equiped

Alex and Paul were really respectful and carried out the move in a very safe manner. They did not waste any time and were very efficient. Based on our experience with a different mover last time we were concerned about the safety of our stuff, especially the fridge. But Alex and Paul were very careful and they had more than enough safety blankets in the truck. They are well equipped and efficient.

Jason H.

Jason H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect team, prefect move, perfect price

Josh, TJ and Junior were amazing. They moved a 3 bedroom townhouse house, plus 2 car garage with some seriously awkward and heavy items, and a tonne of items both boxes and unboxed from Macquarie Park to the central coast with no hassle at all. The guys simply didn't stop all day and were an absolute pleasure to have around, worked hard and had a laugh, especially with a 1 year old floating around the place.

We only moved to the UK 9 months ago and wish our mover on the other end had these guys as their vendor compared to the ones we got stuck with. Will definitely be passing the recommendation on.

Highly recommend this company and this brilliant team and you can't go wrong with the cost

Manu

ManuSydney, NSW

The best removalist we've had!

Michael and Milad from Safe Removalist were exceptional.
They were on time, professional, friendly, attentive and extremely careful with all of our belongings.
Absolutely great service, we highly recommend them!!!

Andre

Andre

Smooth, quick and painless.

Moved from the northern beaches to Belmont and the boys Sam and Jerry were amazing. Everything was smooth, quick and painless. 1 bedroom apartment into a storage shed.

Big thank you to the guys.