100% · 50%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

susanc
susancMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Thanks Abbey's!

I read about an exciting new book called 'Nowhere Fast - punk and post-punk Brisbane 1978-1982'.
I think it's a very special project & I felt I really wanted this book.
I don't know if it will be in print for long so just in case I got onto it straight away.
There were just two places listed in Australia as stocking this book and I picked Abbey's.
Five days later and the book has arrived on my front porch in suburban Adelaide, a little gem.
I'm very grateful to Abbey's for their efficiency & speed of processing my order. Show details
Mth
Mth

Great experience

I live in regional Qld. I ordered a book from Abbeys on Saturday 6th April. Their communication was informative, their despatch was extremely efficient and today, the 11th April, I have the book in hand. I would highly recommend and will use again. Show details
narrabeen
narrabeenSydney, NSW22 posts

Beautifully wrapped

Just found a beautifully wrapped book with a personal note inside. Delivered to the doorstep. A good read given as a well presented gift. Show details
maltalonos
maltalonosSydney2 posts

Awesome Book Buying Experience

Abbeys is one of my all time favourite bookstores. Downstairs are the "regular" books, upstairs is where you'll find the fantasy and scifi, and the range in both is excellent. You'll find whatever you want here and if you can't the friendly staff will help you with a smile. A great place to spend more money than you planned!
Great range, helpful, friendly staff
jojobunni
jojobunni

Great place to shop, when in Sydney. One of Sydney's great bookshops. Includes foreign language titles on the first floor.
The staff are very good, they know their books.

Comprehensive crime section
Having to go to the city for a great range of books.