Pamela

PamelaHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed prospective customer

Several weeks ago I received an email from I subscribe advertising certain magazines on promotion, among them being Taste magazine - 11 issues for $25.95. Upon phoning to take up this offer was told it was a typo error and the price was $47.00. I felt they were obligated to honour the advertised price and have since sent two emails and have had no replies. Very disappointed and would not be keen to promote this company among my friends.

Silvana

SilvanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I needed to find an alternative product than the one I had gifted to someone from isubscribe. Not only was I offered a refund for my initial purchase, but I was also assisted in finding the right product that I was after. I received quick responses to my emails, and the whole situation was finalised extremely efficiently. Am very impressed that there are still companies out there who deliver great customer service! Thank you sincerely.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Silvan, that's so good to hear. We hope you enjoy your magazines.
Cheers, isubscribe.

Amazing customer service

I was very happy with the efficient and friendly customer service I received with my questions about a gift subscription. Thank you, Maggie - you're a star!

Store LocationNew Zealand
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for your glowing review Jaq, it's so nice to get positive feedback. Maggie will be thrilled to know that she was able to help you out. Cheers, isubscribe

Excellent after service

I was happily receiving my NZ Gardner magazine, when I took advantage of discounts offered in Black Friday sales and ordered a further few months, in my husband's name, we received 2 copies in January, so after a quick response from Grace our order has been rectified. Very happy with isubscribe and have recently gifted 4 family members magazine subscriptions, which they are all enjoying. :)

Connie

ConnieSouth Australia

Brilliant service. Prompt and efficient!

Arranged subscription as a gift. Sent out in a timely manner. Was an easy set-up and transaction. Great gift idea. Highly recommend.

Store LocationOnline
Hunter D.isubscribe

thanks for your kind review Connie. We're very pleased that the purchase went so easily for you. We hope the gift is well received.
Cheers, isubscribe.

Mary A.

Mary A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer servuce

I renewed a subscription which was with another marketing company previously and there was an issue with the continuation of the two. But Grace in customer service was brilliant. She helped me resolve the possible duplicate issue problem and made me feel more than just another customer. 10/10!!

LizzieMc

LizzieMcSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Was really impressed with the fast and efficient customer service I received when I had a few questions about my recent subscription. Michelle sorted out the issue really well for me.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Lizzie, that's great to hear. Michelle will be pleased. We hope you really enjoy your mags.
Cheers, isubscribe

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

I purchased a gift card in early December to be delivered on Christmas Day it is now the 3rd of January and it still hasn’t been delivered. Several attempts at contacting this company have been a waste of time. A recording asking to leave a message, saying they are working but unable to answer the call . An email was met with response that they would get back to me in 2 business days. Terrible customer service.
Helen P

Helen

Thank you for the reply. I have no idea what you mean by compensation. I am waiting to see if the gift voucher has been finally delivered.

Other Book Shops
Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Buying online can be efficient, but can also have its shortcomings. Backed up by great (human) customer service is a distinguishing feature of this business, not to mention great products!

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Lyn, what a lovely review, thank you. We're glad you have had a good shopping and support experience with us. We hope you enjoy your magazines.
Cheers, isubscribe

Helpful customer service

I have had helpful, kind and thorough responses for the two queries I have made following up delayed deliveries. Thankyou!

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for your kind review and Merry Christmas.

Don

DonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Had a few delays with deliveries due to Covid but all sorted now and should be usual great service. Onwards and upwards!!!

Store Locationonline (isubscribe)
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Don. Glad to hear things are back to normal for you. Thanks for shopping with us.
All the best, isubscribe

Didn’t receive the magazine, still waiting on a refund !!

I subscribed to GQ magazine on 28/9/20. As nothing had arrived I asked for a refund on the 1/12/20 . Now approaching the end of December, I haven’t received either.
Terrible customer service and urgency.

Store LocationIsubscribe online

Great website and customer service

Website very easy to use and transparent. Ability to email gift recipient on a date great. and customer service excellent and prompt response.

NZ Geographic

Great service, I got a subscription for my brother who lives in Australia. It was super easy to sort out. Emily

Yearly subscriptions

I pay for Father and Sons yearly subscriptions, Maggie wonderful to deal with payment over phone, goes out of her way to find answers to my questions and gets back to me promptly

Find out how isubscribe compares to other Book Shops

This is a great business service that makes gifting or subscribing to a magazine so easy. Further, I happened to need to change some details and the response was pretty close to instant and sorted everything out quickly.

Store Locationonline - no idea which store.
Shane Talbot

Shane TalbotCANBERRA

Publication renewal inquiry

Very quickly and efficiently handled. Remedial action was implemented immediately without the need for me to intervene. Well done team.. Great Customer service.

online purchasing surprises

I wrongly renewed the incorrect magazine for my granddaughter.
Within 2 days Isubscibe had contacted me and amended my order
I am wary of online shopping but this experience has allayed my fear
of not getting service from an online supplier.

Store Locationonline

Good Value Magazine Subscriptions

I have subscribed to 3 magazines so far using I subscribe. The team were very helpful in response to enquires.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for your kind words Lynda. We're very pleased we've helped your orders go through smoothly. All the best. isubscribe.

No magazine yet but great customer service

Customer service is timely and efficient. However I haven't received my first issue of magazine yet when I should have.