Listing monitored by isubscribe

Excellent Service

Amazing customer service, I had a small mix up and ended up having to cancel a subscription and Anna was wonderful in helping me resolve the problem. I will definitly be using isubscribe in the future though if i want to purchase a subscription again.

Brilliant customer service

Wonderful service from Anna! She answered my many questions and was so polite and helpful throughout. Such a positive experience, thanks!

Impressive customer care!

Hi I would like to say thankyou to Anna for a job well done.She listened, acted and responded quickly to solve my problem.- Leith G

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for the positive review Leith. Anna will be thrilled to read this and to know she was able to assist you so well. Cheers, isubscribe

Exceptional service

When enquiring about a subscription length and the frequency of issues, all of my questions were answered and no piece of information was left out - when the next two issues are being released and the end date, given the change of monthly to bi-monthly. Thanks so much for you assistance.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Mel, We're glad we were able to assist, always happy to help when needed. Enjoy your mags. Cheers, isubscribe.

Fiona B.
Fiona B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

I renewed my subscription online after an email prompt. Sadly I then received a renewal with my magazine that offer a free cookbook with a renewal, sadly this wasn’t offered when renewing online. I contacted isubscribe enquiring about the cook book to be advised that this was only offered by the publisher. However isubscribe went out of their way and were extremely understanding and have sent me a cookbook. Such great service, thank you, I will definitely use them again.

Delicheli
DelicheliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful, solved my problem with subscription issues

I had 2 subscriptions of the same magazine and the publishers got the subscriptions mixed up. The Customer Reps at Isubscribe sorted it all out and I am very happy and satisfied with the outcome. If you buy a subscription through them, they will sort out any problems you have with it.

Great choice for a gift

Good selection of quality magazines on a wide range of topics. I consider the prices reasonable for a gift.
Customer service was great.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Katie, that's great feedback. You're right, there's a huge range of gifts for almost every interest and hobby. Plus the gift gives all year! Cheers, isubscribe

GayleL
GayleLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love iSubscribe

Maggie from iSubscribe was very helpful. I didn't have an problem but a question about my subscription and Maggie went above and beyond to find out the information I required. I have had several subscriptions with iSubscribe and have not had any problems at all. Would definitely recommend.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks you for your kind endorsement Gayle. We're so pleased that we were able to assist you. Thanks for being a wonderfully loyal customer too! Cheers, isubscribe.

Meg
MegEast Ballina

Satisfaction

After having a problem with submitting my subscription I made contact with Isubscribe and all was handled in a such a manner I was completely satisfied with.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Meg, that great to hear. We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we were able to help. Cheers, isubscribe

Claire J
Claire JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

They were very quick to respond to my enquiry; helpful, friendly, polite and personable
Maggie followed up thoroughly too! Would definitely recommend

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Claire, that's great to hear. We hope you love your mags! Cheers, isubscribe

Cynthia
CynthiaSouth-East, TAS

My dealing with customer service

I found dealing with Anna a delightful experience I had not received my June/July issue and she went to no end of trouble to fix my problem with satisfactory results , I am in my eighties and live an hour from the nearest newsagent so do rely on subscription magazines ,

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for taking the time to relay your positive experience Cynthia. We very pleased we were able to assist. We hope you love your mags, delivered to your door. Cheers, isubscribe.

Have not received a single issue of the magazine in over 3 months

Paid for a subscription to National Geographic over 3 months ago and have yet to receive a single issue.
I've followed iSubscribe's process of contacting the provider and have not received any response.
Please either refund my money or send me the magazines I've paid for. Experience so far is that this is a complete a scam

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Asked a question and got a quick response. Given three options, decided and option that was selected was executed quicker than I expected. 11/10.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Glenn, We've never had an 11/10 before!! We're very pleased we were able to resolve this for you. Cheers, isubscribe.

Great Gift

Always very helpful to rectify your matters of concern. I thought the gift went to my sister when purchasing her a one year subscription, her health has not been great & she lives in another state & with covid I have not been able to see her for a couple of years. isubscribe ended up sending my sister the free gift which I was very grateful. Thank you isubscibe. This is a great gift to give as they are receiving every month.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Christine, we're so glad we were able to sort this out and help you send your sister a nice gift - she'll love it all year long. All the best, isubscribe.

Great to deal with

I needed to get a refund on a renewal I’d done a week or so before, no problems! Maggie was wonderful, very personable and friendly, made the whole process extremely easy. I ended up asking for a gift voucher so I could put it towards another magazine. Prices are excellent as well…!

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Janine, that's so good to hear! We're glad we managed to sort everything our for you. Cheers, isubscribe