Baby magazine

Lisa was very helpful when I had a concern. I am a new customer and haven’t received my first issue yet, but I’m sure I will become a regular customer. Thanks Lisa

Store LocationOnline

Extremely helpful

Lisa was so helpful and pleasant. I had a problem with a supplier not sending my magazine which she has resolved. Professional, efficient and courteous and always answers emails quickly.

waz

wazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I had a problem with an order I subscribed to at Christmas. I spoke to Maggie Hang who followed my problem through to finality, had it fixed and advised me as soon as as things had been sorted out. Great service and a very efficient operator. Thank you Maggie.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for your review Waz, we're glad we were able to sort things out. Maggie will be pleased to know you appreciated her effort.
Enjoy your mags!

Great customer service

I had ordered a digital magazine subscription and needed to change the recipient. Maggie was so accommodating and able to organize this for me promptly. She sent me an email to let me know all was sorted. Greatly appreciated.

Store Locationon line
Maria Mihailidis

Maria MihailidisSydney, NSW

Great Service!

I had an issue to sort out with my subscription.. after a couple of emails Lisa was able to sort everything out promptly!! Thanks to Lisa and team at I Subscribe

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Maria, that's great news! We're delighted that Lisa was able to help you out and hope you enjoy your mags.
Cheers,Hunter

Great Service

I mistakenly managed to buy two six month subscriptions of my magazine. Felt very foolish but Maggie was so helpful and kind. She sorted it and then contacted me. I’m very grateful.

Store LocationOn line subscription

Great support and good service

I have had a good experience using isubscribe. Customer support is exceptional. The only downfall lies with the renewal process, the interface could function a bit better. I would like an easier way to update the renewals payment options and add a cancel subscription option and print invoice/receipts.

Prompt and excellent service by Isubscibe

I really appreciate the time and consideration given by Maggie as my e-mail was replied to promptly - my daughters Christmas gift fulfilled - a healthy and enjoyable time out for her
In Appreciation
Vivienne

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Vivienne, we really appreciate your review and are delighted that we were able to sort things out for you.

Other Book Shops
cablecol

cablecolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

I am very satisfied with the customer service received from Maggie, she has responded to each of my queries in a timely manner, and is most helpful in resolving any problem quickly.

Store LocationOnline
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks cablecol, we really appreciate your positive review. Maggie is very pleased to have been able to assist you. We're always here to help.

Irena B.

Irena B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

isubscribe customer service level is consistently high.

The customer support team, such as; Grace and Maggie at isubscribe have dealt with my recent queries in a professional and prompt manner. I know when I am in 'good hands'!!! I will stick with isubscribe for all future subscriptions.
Thank you!

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for your kind review Irena. We're pleased that you've found our service efficient and effective. Grace and Maggie will be thrilled with your comments. We hope you enjoy your magazines.

outstanding customer service

Maggie was very helpful in trying to ensure my magazine subscription continued without interruption when it was my fault that the renewal was late. Maggie gave wonderful customer service, thanks.

Store Locationisubscribe

Customer service.

Lisa, my contact in customer service, was courteous, understanding of my double subscription delema and was able to rectify with publisher. Lisa kept me updated throughout the refund process. To me, I'm greatful for the professional service received.
Keep up good work.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Wayne. That's great to hear. Lisa does a wonderful job and I'll make sure she views your appreciative review. Cheers, Hunter

Hayley V

Hayley VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

A big shout out to Maggie Hang who liaised with a magazine publication on my behalf after multiple issues were undelivered. Maggie was able to secure an additional 12 month extension on the subscription to rectify the issue. Maggie showed true 5 star customer service in all of her dealings with me!

Store LocationiSubscribe Online

Most impressed

Very happy when I had a problem with a delivery. I was kept in the loop as to what was happening. Very sympathetic and pleasant operators. I am very happy with the service.

Store LocationIsubscribe
Hunter D.isubscribe

thanks Kay. We're glad we were able to help you out. We've got a great crew here, all very happy to assist when you need them.

Ingrid T.

Ingrid T.Darling Downs, QLD

Gift subscription

I ordered a gift subscription as a Christmas gift. One was digital, I put the incorrect email address in the subscription details. With help from the customer service, I was able to have this rectified. Unfortunately the magazine subscription is still outstanding. It took contact from isubscribe to the publisher to learn that they had IT issues over the Christmas period, so no subscriptions have been sent. It is not isubscribes fault, however, in order to not receive a bad rating or a bad name ALL publishers should notify the subscription companies if there are errors so that they can contact the subscribers in a timely manner, rather than the subscriber having to chase up the order.

Jenni

JenniGoulburn Valley, VIC

yearly subscription to English Woman’s Weekly.

Communicating with an overseas distributor was difficult and also payment because of foreign currency. I was referred to isubscribe and the problem was solved very efficiently and fast. I will use isubscribe again.

Store Locationisubscribe

Great Service

I rang to check on the expected delivery of my sons magazine. Maggie was lovely on the phone and called me back Very quickly with an update.
Prior to my calling the office I had sent and an email which Lisa kindly followed up.
Very good customer service from these two lovely ladies. Keep up the good work.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for your review Jen. We're glad we were able to help you out. Maggie and Lisa will be pleased to know their efforts made a difference.

Gary Hiles

Gary HilesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy with service

I have bought two magazine subscriptions over the last two years and have been very happy with the service. Any queries I've had the staff are very happy to assist.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to write your review. It's great to see you ordering with us again. I hope you enjoy your magazines.

Peter

PeterVictoria

Easy subscriptions

I have found isubscribe to be most helpful in solving a re-subscription problem I had. Even to the extent of going overseas to the United Kingdom.
I would recommend their services to any one who is anxious to get a subscription under way quickly and without fuss.
Peter

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Peter. We're glad you find our service useful. We've got over 3,000 subscriptions from local and international publishers. We hope you enjoy your magazines.
Cheers, Hutner

Nell

NellNorthern Region, NSW

Efficient, helpful staff member, Maggie.

Staff member, Maggie, could not have been more helpful, especially considering the problem was actually with Australia Post! I wish all businesses I deal with could have such helpful employees. Thank You Maggie.

Store LocationHello On line
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Nell. We're glad we were able to assist and hope you enjoy your magazines. I'll make sure Maggie sees your positive review.