Blanco cooktop

Blanco cooktopPerth, WA

Great customer service

The staff are so helpful and follow up as required. So happy with this company overall. Keep up the good work.

Tricia H

Tricia HGoulburn Valley, VIC

Friendly staff who go out of their way to help

Isubscribe went out of their way to source information for me in able to send a magazine subscription to grandchildren in Germany.

Super helpful customer service

After purchasing a subscription as a gift, I realized my gift card message had an error. I contacted isubscribe by email asking them to correct it and promptly got a reply confirming this had been done. Excellent prompt customer service - 10/10!! Thank you!

Hunter D.isubscribe

thanks for your positive review. We love that perfect score! We hope they love their mags.
Cheers, isubscribe

Easy cancellation

I bought a subscription before finding out the person already receives the magazine. A quick phone call to isubscribe & my money was refunded as my cancellation request was within 48hrs. I did not expect it to be so painless for a mistake that was completely my fault - thank you!

Excellent customer service

I have been subscribing to the TV Guide for my mum for a few years and noticed that the renewal date had moved forward quite a lot the last time. I was concerned that maybe there was an overlap and the subscription would finish earlier than I thought so I asked for clarification. I received the confirmation I requested that my subscription would run until the end date I anticipated and the communication was very friendly.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Jacqui, we're glad we were able to clear that up for you. If you ever need any assistance with your subscriptions in the future please let us know. Cheers, isubscribe

happy_buyer

happy_buyerSydney, NSW

Thoughtful customer service

I ordered the Woman's Weekly for my mother who was terminally ill . As there was a 4 week for it to arrive., the isubscribe team kindly sent back issues for her to read in the meantime. Very thoughtful customer service which was greatly appreciated.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad we were able to help you and your mother at this difficult time.
We hope she loves the mags. All the best, isubscribe.

Problem with delivery

All sorted refund without issues . May have been Australia Post issue . Will just purchase direct from news agency as I had previously .

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks Spiro, sometimes delivery can be delayed but things are getting back to normal in that regard, we're glad we could help. The Newsagency is always a great place to shop too.
Cheers, isubscribe

Excellent customer service

I had not received a couple of issues of my favourite magazine, after an initial phone call my query was very quickly and efficiently, excellent customer service thank you Maggie.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you 999 Farmer, that's great feedback. Maggie will be thrilled she was able to assist you. We hope you love reading your mags. Cheers, isubscribe

Great communication

I had an issue where I hadn't received my magazines and isubscribe were great in finding the error and correcting it quickly. Their communication was very clear and they were quick in emailing me back.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Anna, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that our service is so efficient. Enjoy your mags! Cheers, isubscribe

Kevin Ford

Kevin FordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

I had a query on delivery of my subscription which was answered by Anna in a very prompt manner. More than happy with the service and explanation.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you Kevin, we appreciate the positive feedback. We hope you enjoy your mags. Cheers, isubscribe.

Amanda B

Amanda BPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Great customer service by Anna. Listened to my query and was able to provide a great solution. Left feeling really positive about ISubscribe. Don’t write many reviews but felt this really deserved noting. Thanks you for making it so easy.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we really appreciate it. Anna will be thrilled. We're always ready to assist. Cheers, isubscribe

Nicolette

NicoletteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Subscription not fulfilled by publisher

Kim at isubscribe attend the problem in a timely manner, followed up and provided a positive outcome. Seems the publisher had been impacted by Covid.

Judy Dean

Judy DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I moved house last month and was very disappointed to miss one edition of my favourite magazine Mindfood. A call to isubscribe was promptly dealt with and I’m absolutely thrilled with the response which means the publisher is sending me another copy of the magazine. A big thank you and I will be continuing my long-running subscription.

Hunter D.isubscribe

That's good to hear Judy. We're here to help whenever you need us. We hope you enjoy your MiNDFOOD mags. Cheers, isubscribe

Charles

Excellent Customer Service. They worked hard to sort my problem and were excellent in communicating with me and keeping me updated. Highly recommend.

Customer service

The customer service is excellent, responsive, prompt and efficient.
Thank you for attending to my question promptly and with such efficiency.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for your kind review Sue. We really appreciate it, isubscribe

Elaine

ElaineAranda 2614, ACT

Customer services

One of the best public relations officers I have ever dealt with Is Anna. I have had a lot of problems with the distributors of Better Homes and Gardens and did not receive any of the copies of the magazines I had paid for. Anna was knowledgeable, efficient and extremely pleasant to deal with. I hope that bonuses are paid to your very competent workers.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for this glowing review Elaine. Anna has only been with us a short while but is a star. She will be thrilled to read your review. Cheers, isubscribe

Catybell

Catybell

Great customer service

Prompt and really friendly service - it was much appreciated. Kim emailed me back the next day with an answer to my query - she had good knowledge and offered a solution - I am very impressed.

Nuria

Nuria Darling Downs, QLD

Excellent customer service!!

I paid for a couple of subscriptions as a Christmas present for my daughter. When she told me she had only received one of the magazines, I send an email to isubscribe, I got a prompt reply from Anna G., and she kept me updated all along. My daughter has received another magazine since then. Customer service has been excellent, and I appreciate it very much. Nuria

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a yearly subscription to the Delicious Magazine. Not realising I had accidentally bought 2 subscriptions, until the 2 magazines arrived, that I checked by bank statement. Whoops !! I contacted isubscribe, explained my error, which they noted and accepted my mistake. Kim followed up with emails and phone calls to me and after a few weeks the money for one subscription, naturally I wanted one to keep one, was refunded.
Thank you for your excellent service, Kim. Your professional approach and caring nature are an asset to isubscribe.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Dawn, thank you for your positive review. We're glad we were able to sort out this issue. We hope you love your Delicious mags! Cheers, isubscribe

Subscription for out of date news

I receive the land newspaper the day of the next weeks issue. Poor service. I do understand I am in a very remote area. Canberra Btw don’t blame COVID
Now I read if I wish to cancel my subscription ( to receive old news) I will be hit with 20 cancellation fee
Not happy at all.