isubscribe

Excellent Customer Service

I bought my mum a subscription for Mothers Day only to find out she already had one. I left a message at iSubscribe and they called right back. They sorted it so I got my mum an extension on her original subscription. Hassle free and friendly service.

The best customer service at iSubscrbe

A big thanks to Isabella who is a perfect example of excellent customer service! I will definitely deal with this company again thanks to this great customer service! Thanks again!

Subscriptions

I am happy with isubscribe and the reliability of their organisation, so far is very good, and they were very helpful in responding to my concerns with my subscription. There customer service is very good.

Store Locationonline
Hi Meri, thank you for your very positive feedback. We're glad you're happy with our service. Cheers,Hunter

Very reliable

I have subscribed many times with isubscribe - either for myself or as a gift. It's extremely quick and easy to organise and isubscribe are very reliable in fulfilling their orders. Everyone I have bought for has been thrilled with their gift which lasts all year. A reliable and trustworthy company.

Store LocationOnline
Thank you for your kind words Mad Mags. We're so pleased that you enjoy using our service. Cheers, Hunter

Customer service

Very helpful advice by email to my query, and timely reply. Nice to be told extra information to know what to expect with my subscription. Recommend the service to others.

Customer service is great

Awesome customer service!!! Thank so much for your help with my subscription query and rectifying the problem. Much appreciated iSUBSCRIBE. Looking forward to receiving my remix magazines. Many thanks Michelle!

Store LocationISUBSCRIBE Website
Thanks for your positive feedback Sheralene, we're glad we were able to help you out. I hope you love your mags! Cheers, Hunter

Awesome service

Awesome & friendly customer service by Lisa! Quick response to advise my details had been updated, received a prompt confirmation email. Good work & thank you isubscribe! Until the next subscription, for me!

Thanks for the positive review Julie. We're so glad we were able to help you out. I'll pass this onto Lisa. Cheers, Hunter

Password solution

The online password reset was not kicking in. I contacted admin and Isabella responded warmly and promptly with an easy and speedy solution. With such great service I am keen to add another title to my subscription.

Thanks for the great feedback Wendy. We're here to help you with your next mag choice - there are over 3,000 titles and we can assist you finding the right one for your next purchase. Cheers, Hunter

Amazing customer service, made to feel appreciated

A error in a subscription renewal, resulting in double ups, but so quickly sorted, I would have to say one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. A+

What great feedback, thank you Nana. We love that score, A+!! I'll let the CS team know straightaway. Cheers, Hunter

Excellent service and very quick

I made a mistake and organised a renewal too early which would have meant an overlap in magazines. A quick phone call and an email later it was all sorted - Great service

Glad to hear we were able to quickly help you out. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience Adrienne. Cheers, Hunter

Customer service/follow up

Magazine subscription has not been received in the mail. My email query was replied to within 2 hours with no excuses just solutions that covered everything I could have asked for - awesome!

Store LocationOnline isubscribe
Thanks for the kind review JCA. That's so good to hear. I'll make sure the CS Team hear of this. Cheers, Hunter

Horrible experience

I order a better homes and garden subscription on the 11th of December and was meant to receive my first book in January and still not received any books nor a refund. Have sent numerous emails, have had some replies and problem still still ongoing 5 months later not good enough

Store LocationOnline
Hi Rebecca, This doesn't sound good at all (and rather unusual), I'll certainly look into it immediately for you. Could you please let me know the order number of your original order so I can trace it and resolve it? Alternatively, please call us on 1300 303 619 between 9-530 on M-F. Thank you, Hunter

Missing magazine

I contacted Isabella about a missed monthly magazine. She contacted me back very quickly and was very helpful and polite. Turned out it was my mistake but she was lovely about it .

Hi Helen, thanks for the great feedback. We're glad everything was sorted for you. I'll pass on your lovely review to Isabella - she'll be thrilled. Cheers, Hunter

Delivery of magazine

Contacted Isabella about delivery of Choice magazine I ordered online back in December, was told it could take up to 10 days, very happy to say I received it today. Thank you

Thank you Donna, great to hear. Cheers, Hunter

Very a accomodating

I had a double subscription as I had purchased 1 and was then given 1 as a gift. Isabella was very helpful and instead of swapping the magazine for another, she suggested they could extend the first subscription so ivould receive two years duration. Great idea!

Thanks for the positive feedback Tania. We're glad we could sort things out for you. Cheers, Hunter

Excellent service!!

I, like the previous reviewers, had an issue with a missing magazine. Sent email, acknowledged within 24 hours and solved shortly thereafter. Isabella, you are a fine representative for your company. Well done.

Rhon, thanks for the positive feedback. It's always great to hear that we're doing our job well. Cheers,Hunter

Response to Undelivered Magazine

Fantastic customer service from Isabella on the Service Team. I made contact regarding an undelivered magazine, only to find in the end I had provided the wrong address. Needless to say the query was dealt with promptly, professionally and the graciousness extended when we eventually discovered the error to be mine was so appreciated. Will be seriously considering a renewal for a gift subscription because of this. Thanks iSubscribe

Store LocationOnline
Hi Diana, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your experience. I'll be sharing this with Isabella and the team, they will be delighted. Cheers, Hunter

Great support

When issues for a magazine I subscribed to hadn't been delivered they promptly responded, investigated and resolved the issue. The person was polite, helpful and pleasant and I was very impressed.

Thank you for your feedback Judy. I'm pleased we were able to help.

Great Customer Service

when I had a problem with my magazine subscription, I got in touch with Customer service at Isubscribe. By simply sending an email to Isabella my problem was sorted out in an efficient and friendly manner. I would totally recommend isubcribe.

Thanks for the kind words Barb. I'll be certain to pass on your compliment to Isabella. This will make her day! Cheers, Hunter

Readers digest subscription didn’t turn up- great customer service did!

I subscribed to readers digest as a present for my wife. It didn’t show up after 4 weeks so I was annoyed and contacted isubscribe to ask why, to be honest I thought I’d probably just cancel it and save myself the stress. My enquiry was polite and succinct and I expected an auto response or standard template response would arrive after a while. My opinion was altered immediately when I got a real email from Isabella Barboza promising to look into it. She was back to me in a couple of days with a result, an apology and a solution.
She was upbeat, genuine and impossible to be angry with, I’ve been in retail for 30 years and I think it was the best response I’ve ever had and probably better than I’ve ever given myself! I hope the boss recognises how good she is or somebody else will poach her!
I felt like my little problem was being treated with the utmost concern and it left me feeling valued. It shows how genuine concern comes through even in an email, perfectly handled, I couldn’t be more impressed...you deserve a promotion Isabella!

Hi Paul, her boss (me) certainly does recognise how good Isabella is. She's only been with us for a few months but has great empathy and, as you say, is very genuine with customers. I'll be passing this onto her shortly, she'll be thrilled. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your praise!. Cheers, HunterIf you had q room full of Isabella’s, your job would be easy! Cheers, Paul