Verifiedisubscribe.com.au

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Amazing customer service

I am so grateful to Isabella for ironing out the problems with my subscriptions. Receiving duplicate copies of magazines every time I renew my subscriptions is so frustrating but one call to Isabella and problem solved. These days it's very unusual to get both friendly and efficient customer service that this is a standout. Show details ·  1
Happy Teacher
Happy Teacher

Excellent customer service

I have been working through iSubscribe for a long time as a teacher and we use them for all our magazine subscriptions for the value and excellent customer service. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Sue Bonnington
Sue Bonnington

Wonderful Customer Service

I had a situation of a double purchase for a subscription and it was all so easily and smoothly organised by Isabella who was very friendly and lovely to deal with. A great outcome for us.Thank you. Show details ·  1
Trudi G
Trudi GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Have been ordering a yearly subscription for quite a few years now as a gift. Unfortunately the magazine was ceased. Had lovely customer service from Isabella who refunded the difference from when it was cancelled to my last payment. She kept me informed and was great to deal with. I would not hesitate to order from here again. Show details ·  1
Priscilla
PriscillaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Amazing Customer Service

Received an incorrect Vogue Collections issue by mistake, the customer service team immediately corrected it for me, such a reassuring experience. highly reccommend. Show reply
Helen
HelenPalmerston North New Zealand2 posts

Missing That's Life Issues

I was missing 3 issues of That's Life and i issue of another Magazine and wondered what was happening? The
magazine producers of the mail?
I connected isubscribe and got a response within 24 hours hours and the problem located and fixed!~ No good.
Thank you I really appreciate it - really cannot recommend this company enough!
Fabulous problem solving - thank you. Show reply
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I had an overlap of a subscription for my Mum, this was further complicated by the fact my sister and I had entered different delivery addresses. The customer service team at Isubscribe contacted the publishing house and sorted it all out for me. Now my mum won’t receive a double up or miss an issue and it will be delivered to her nursing home door! So happy with their customer service. Couldn’t recommend them more highly! Show details ·  1
Bertie
Bertie

Quick response to delivery problem

Address needed changing: We were very impressed with the service, which is so unlike what has become the norm today -- it shows how untrustworthy we have become. Show reply
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Ordered a gift subscription for my mum and upon receipt she wanted to change it to another magazine. Isabella was so helpful in processing this change and keeping me updated of the progress. Wonderful customer service, will always use them for magazine subscriptions. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

I had a query regarding missing magazines. My query was sorted out very quickly. I am very grateful and so happy to receive great customer service. Show reply
R Mead
R Mead

Super customer service

Purchased a Money Magazine subscription through isubcribe in February 2023. After asking about when my 1st issue shall arrive, Ashantae got in touch with the publisher to find information on my behalf. This was very prompt and quite helpful. Can't say enough, thanks :) Show details ·  1
Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great site, helpful customer service

Never any issues dealing with iSubscribe. The site is easy to use and the customer service was outstanding for checking on an order and updated a delivery address. Show details ·  1
Ange
AngePort melbourne6 posts

Help needed

Each time l have contacted for assistance...fast ..professional...easy to chat with...helpful...and great follow-up.
Love their work ..thank you Show details ·  1
Hills
Hills

Great customer service

Had an issue with a subscription not turning up. They fixed it fast (processing error) and extended the subscription out by 2 months to cover the mags I hadn't received. Great service! Show details ·  1
Michele
Michele

Received excellent help thank you. I now hope to see that help transpire into receiving my magazine..!! Thanks again.

Feifei
Feifei

I have placed an order in December 2023 and tried to contact customers service since then as there has been no email confirmation or any magazine delivery to date. I have bank statement confirming payment of order.
I have not been able to receive any reply by phone or email so trying my luck here.

Mike Pietrobon
Mike Pietrobon

Hi

looking to subscribe a magazine for my mum. Confidenze from Italy (sea freight, 52 issues), how long it sea freight these days ? Also with a mag like this, do 3-4 arrive at once, then wait 3-4 weeks ? that type of cycle or once they start arriving is it a weekly delivery ? Thanks, Mike

Sue
Sue

Do you have any rewards linked when I subscribe thru you?

isubscribe   DM

Hi Sue, just letting you know that isubscribe now has its own rewards program. You receive points for joining to use immediately and then collect points with every purchase, to use on future purchases. And it's free to join.
Cheers, Hunter