isubscribe
See the Best Book Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by isubscribe

Deirdre
DeirdreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small hiccup dealt with exceptionally well.

Communication was great. Bought 2 subscriptions as a gift. Both purchaser and recipient were contacted. One subscription arrived but then didn't continue and the second didn't arrive at all. Contacted the help line and spoke to Isabella whose customer service was fantastic. She sorted it and got and extra months subscription to cover the inconvenience. Very happy with how this was all dealt with.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks Deirdre, we're very pleased that we were able to sort out that small hiccup for you. We appreciate the positive review and hope you love your mags. Cheers, isubscribe

MaxineC
MaxineCCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !

My magazine was being sent to the wrong address, but this was sorted in moments and the customer service attendant was so helpful. Thanks so much.

Great customer service!

Customer service was very helpful and understanding when a refund was needed. They handled the whole process and kept me updated. Very easy to liaise with.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks for your positive review Gabriel. We appreciate it. Cheers, isubscribe.

Great customer service

I receive serval magazines using isubscribe and have always received issues on time.
When I had a problem due to me duplicating an order it was fixed very quickly once I notified isubscribe to my error. I am happy to recommend the service to others.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks Winnie, we really appreciate your positive comments and are glad we were able to fix up that minor error. We hope you love your mags. Cheers, isubscribe

Homespun subscription

I subscribed to Homespun Magazine as I wasn’t able to buy the first issue anywhere and when I received my subscription, it started with the second issue. I emailed explaining my problem and they sent me the first magazine. Amazing customer service, thank you so much

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks Cate, we're always happy to help. We hope you love your mags! Cheers, isubscribe

cheryl-ann McLeod
cheryl-ann McLeod

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had not received my subscription on Mindfood mag and when emailed Priyanki promised to look into it straight away which she did and my order had not been processed by Isubscribe - all sorted now and I was given extra 2 issues to compensate for their mistake. All fine and good customer service

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks Cheryl-ann, we're glad we were able to sort things out swiftly for you. we hope you love your mags. Cheers, isubscribe.

Di W
Di WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service for a Magazine Subscription

I gave my husband a 12-month subscription to his favourite Classic Cars and Sports Cars and they were delivered in a timely way each month. Sadly he passed away after 4 issues. When I wrote and asked if the remainder of the subscription cost could be refunded under the circumstances I received a courteous and considerate reply and the money was refunded into my account. Very much appreciated as I only half expected this would be possible.

• Store LocationIsubscribe
Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review Di. We're sorry for your loss and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Cheers, isubscribe

Gilly
GillyNew South Wales

I really enjoy Mindfood

I like the variety of articles, the recipes and especially the wonderful crossword puzzles. You have been more than helpful tracking my missing issues and compensated by extending my subscription .

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks Gilly, we're glad you love your mag and we're happy we could help. All the best. isubscribe

Exceptional, Helpful, and Amazing!

Super happy in the communications I had with i-subscribe…
Awesome outcome, very diligent and excellent customer service….
And took ownership of my question with a great outcome - thank you!

• Return Claim MadeNo

IonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mailing issues - non arrival of magazines

Sadly I had issues with non arrival of magazines over two or three years, twice after I had renewed my subscription and also on other occasions. Each time, Maggie, a wonderful lady in the Australian office sorted it out for me. She is A+ at customer service: prompt, efficient and keeps in touch all the way. I'm so grateful for what she has done and she deserves 6 stars.
I was offered choices to remedy and I chose the option to cancel my subscription. Ive kept a gift subscription going which is posted within NZ to a NZ address.

Iona

There was no incentive offered to do the review. Wrong box must have been ticked.

Vivianna
Vivianna

Excellent customer service

I accidentally wrote the wrong address for my daughters subscription but the lovely lady tracked the magazines and amended the address plus replaced the list ones

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

thank you Vivianna, we appreciate your positive review. We're always here if you need any support in the future. Cheers, isubscribe

Laura
LauraPort Lincoln

Fantastic customers service

Amazing customer service! My issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. Thanks so much Maggie and and the iSubscribe team! Keep up the great work.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thank you Laura, that's great feedback which we really appreciate. Cheers, isubscribe

Excellent help with subscription

I had a problem in receiving issues I bought. My emails were answered quickly and the publishers contacted to see what the problem was. Staff have been nothing short of brilliant. I even got my subscription extended which was not expected and so much appreciated.

Cannot fault my interactions with Isubscribe
I have had a few subscriptions and highly recommend them.

Thank you.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

What a wonderful review to read, thank you! We're very pleased we were able to sort everything out and hope you love your mags! cheers, isubscribe

Marion
MarionGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Maggie could not have been helpful. I am sure my soon to be 10 year old grandson will be very happy with his 12 month subscription to KRASH

• Return Claim MadeNo
Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thank you Marion, we hope he loves his magazines. Cheers, isubscribe

Excellent Service

I really appreciated the prompt response and resolution to my query. A very courteous and professional customer services team, thank you.

Hunter D.isubscribeSend a private message

Thanks for the compliments Michelle, we'll make sure the team see your praise. We hope you love your mags. Cheers, isubscribe.