trelea3

trelea3Murray Region, NSW

Extremely helpful

Lisa was amazing, extremely helpful and sorted out my problem of ordering 6 months instead of 12 month subscription quickly and without any hassle. Thank so much for your assistance & professionalism.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Trelea, thank you for your kind review. Lisa will be delighted when she reads this. I'm glad we were able to help you out so well.
we hope you enjoy your subscription.

very helpful

Amazing customer service. Always promptly answering questions and changing my address for magazine subscriptions! This includes to overseas addresses! Would highly recommend using this service! Thank you so much for your help!

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Jill, thank you for your kind words, we're really pleased that we could assist. We hope you enjoy your subscription.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Good service

I inadvertently subscribed to the same magazine twice and it was quickly rectified so that the subscription is continuous. Emails were efficient and polite. Thank you for all the help

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Chris, thanks for the great feedback. We're glad we were able to help. I hope you enjoy the subscription.

Linda James

Linda JamesHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service.

I resubscribed my daughter's magazine twice by mistake. Lisa was more than willing to help me sort this out. I will be resubscribing with i subscribe again. Thanks again for your help.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Linda, thanks for your lovely review. I'm pleased we were able to assist and sort this out for you. I'll let Lisa know.

DavidTimesThree

DavidTimesThreeCentral, SA

Great Customer Service from iSubscribe

Nothing is too much trouble.and always fast response,follow up & actioning of request.
I ordered one online UK subscription and two hard copy mags.all three sent to different addresses no problem including a work hospital service

Store LocationSubscribe online Store.
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for the positive feedback David, great to hear. I'll pass this onto the team as they will be thrilled.

anita b.

anita b.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

Exceptional service

I made an error in the magazine I subscribed for and didn't realise until after I had processed payment. I immediately replied to the automatic order confirmation advising of this error, and within two hours I have had acknowledgement of this and advice that the payment will be reversed. I could not be happier. Thank you.

Store LocationOnline

Very kind and helpful service

I ordered a gift subscription by phone as I'm not confident with online orders, and Lisa at isubscribe couldn't have been more helpful. My little grandson was thrilled to receive his first issue on his birthday! A later query was also replied to immediately, and I am very satisfied with the great service

Store Locationisubscribe
Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Gran, thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review. I'm glad we were able to assist you and that your grandson loves his mag. Magazine subscriptions make great gifts for all ages.
Cheers, Hunter

Don't waste your money and time on them

Ordered a subscription but did not receive any issue after 2 months from publisher. No answer from publisher at all, so had to ask help from isubscribe, they replied in short time and promised I would get it in next 5-7 working days, after another 7 business days waiting, I got nothing and had to contact them again, again replied in 2 days, promised it would be delivered in next couple of days, but still nothing, just contacted them to get my money back, so please don't waste your time and money on them.

funkylamb

funkylamb

Easy ordering, great service.

Ordered a subscription online only to discover that the recipient was given the same gift by someone else. Given a choice of solutions that were actioned very quickly. Great service.

Excellent support service

Extremely helpful customer service. My query regarding a couple of missing orders was dealt with quickly and efficiently. While one order was resolved within a few days, we still await the outcome of the second order but I'm sure that will also be resolved. Thank you!

Renewal of National Geographic Magazine subscription

On receiving renewal notice I requested information on renewing. I spoke to Isobella who was very polite and efficient and my subscription was renewed immediately once my payment had gone through. Thank you.

Store LocationOn line at isubsribe

Great service.

I could not find the right name but persisted (it was under my partners name) and eventually got it right. Thank you for your assistance, I will continue to enjoy the magazine.

WellBeing

Have used iSubscribe Australia and NewZealand over the past few years and until recently have had no problems. My recent problem was with a Renewal Reminder being sent to me early which I renewed and then another Renewal notice being sent which I also renewed (my fault entirely) Unfortunately two orders were set up and delivered at the same time to my daughter in Australia. After quite a few emails to Customer Services the problem was resolved. The contacts I had with both Sam and Isabella was amazing. Thanks iSubscribe the friendliness and service I received was great.

Hunter D.isubscribe

A great service and an excellent magazine - NZ Gardener.

My wife has enjoyed the magazine subscription for several years, and Isubscribe delivered the magazine reliably every month. W were very happy with the service and the price.
We could happily recommend Isubscribe to anyone wishing to start a magazine subscription.

Store LocationOn-line
Sean L

Sean LSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service

There was a small problem with the commencement and completion dates of my subscription. When I raised it with iSubscribe the customer service agent spent a couple of weeks and several lots of correspondence chasing it up and eventually got the response I was after. Couldn't have been happier with the service.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Sean, thanks for your review and patience with us, sometimes it does take a little while to get the right outcome but I'm glad we got there in the end.

Great customer service

I had a query regarding when my subscription would start as I was expecting to have already received the first issue. The isubscribe customer service person was really great in chasing up with the publisher and getting back to me promptly, letting me know that my first issue was on its way.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Thanks for your positive review - we're always happy to help. We hope you enjoy your subscription.

Victoria

VictoriaIllawarra, NSW

The way all businesses should be

I have nothing but praise for this company. The representative was courteous, helpful & professional. I highly recommend them. I originally ordered a subscription, then realised it wasn't the one I wanted, so the staff member refunded my money, so I could order the one I wanted. Thank you.

Store LocationIsubscribe On-line
Hunter D.isubscribe

Thank you for this glowing review Victoria. We're extremely pleased that we were able to help you out.

S.Clark

S.ClarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service!

After a bit of confusion on the delivery date of my subscription, the team quickly responded and resolved the matter...Even supplied me with an additional title which I thought I would miss out on!!
Great job! I look forward to receiving the rest of my subscription.

Hunter D.isubscribe

thank you for your great review S.Clark. We thrive on providing good service and hearing that we've managed to keep customers happy.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

I've been subscribing to a range of magazine through iSubscribe for years. On the few occasions there's been an issue I've always been surprised by just how fast they respond and they've always resolved the issue in quick time.

Hunter D.isubscribe

Hi Tom, thanks for being a long standing customer and letting people know of our dedicated customer service through your review. It's our pleasure to help you out whenever you need it.
Cheers,