4.8 from 30,915 reviews

2,322

Horvath

HorvathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid them!!!

The book I ordered more than 1 month ago did not arrive. Booktopia does not even reply to my multiple emails to try and solve ths problem.
Better to avoid them.

Cesca Romeo

Cesca RomeoSydney, NSW

Merry bookmas

Booktopia is always a place I go to every Christmas because I know I will find that special gift for my special someone.. it's easy to order, always comes fast and is perfect.

On time and packaged exellently

A great way to buy books from your lounge room.
They arrived on time and we were very impressed with how the books were packaged.Thankyou for making it so easy to choose a gift.

The intelligent investor

My daughter wanted this book which was originally published in 1940s. I thought it might be difficult to get. But I found it on book Topia bought it online and it was delivered in a timely fashion right to my front door.

Debby

DebbySouth East Queensland, QLD

On time and undamaged!

Always worry about buying books online especially paperbacks. The book arrived on time, and was packaged in a very heavy duty bag so that it could not be bent.

Out postie left it near the mail box because he couldn't fold it! - Brilliant.

Anne H.

Anne H.Darling Downs, QLD

Best service!

A fast efficient way to buy books - thank you - I have not used Booktopia previously. I was most impressed being able to purchase a book not found in local book shops and have it land in my post box so quickly - via a streetside bookshop the time frame would have been almost double.......so again thank you.

pauly

paulyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy to do this ie buy on online.

I heard an interview on the radio which was about this book and I thought, this would be perfect for my daughter. Came quickly too. Wouldn't hesitate in buying from Booktopia again.

Great prompt service

My order arrived in a sturdy well sealed package,it was delivered earlier than the projected delivery date and was left in a secure place at my home (I was not home).To my surprise , it was delivered on a "Sunday".Thank you for your excellent service.

Awesome Service and Delivery!

Very happy with Booktopia and will purchase again. Very quick delivery and the parcel was wrapped really well with my book arriving in perfect condition. Will definitely purchase my books from Booktopia from now on.

Nadia

NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always great product & turnaround

Booktopia is my go to before any other online or in-store book/DVD retailer. They have always had what Im looking for & are slightly & sometimes often a lot cheaper than other sites. Combined with quick turnaround... I will never shop anywhere else. If a book is in stock or out of stock... it is mentioned in the book profile. So you know in advance if there will be a delay.

IanM

IanMSydney, NSW

Delivery date ??????

On 24 November I was advised 7-10 business day delivery. After 10 business, the tracking system changed to 10-15 business days. Live Chat does work and "Send us a Message" does not send. Another Unhappy Customer !!!

Laura Magyary

Laura Magyary

not in stock, but they still took the order

I ordered a book early December as a Christmas present. At no time I was told that the book was not in stock. After the order I got an email telling me in a roundabout way that stock would arrive a week later. After two more days I got another email stating that their supplier "unexpectedly" ran out of stock and the book was not available before early January. Why did they not tell me there was no stock at the moment I ordered it?
Waste of time! I found their way of dealing quite manipulative.

Joy

Joy

Package arrived

I was very pleased with the service. I was kept informed of the delivery and my purchase arrived well packaged, undamaged, on time as promised. I will most certainly by from Booktopia again.

Karen G.

Karen G.South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I ordered

I received what I ordered in great condition and much sooner than expected. Thank you . I will certainly be purchasing more from Booktopia. I will also recommend them to my friends.

Fast delivery and great books

All the books I wanted were available, delivery was prompt, books arrived in perfect condition in a recyclable box without too much plastic wrapping about 4 days after I ordered them .

Patton

PattonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Order Not Processed

Ordered books on 18.11.19, received 3 e-mails confirming books sourced from suppliers and will receive with 7- 10 days. Sent an e-mail after 14 days enquiring after order, no reply. Rang after 16 days, on hold twice for over 10 minutes. Used 'chat' service, took 30 minutes to find books have NOT been sourced, could give no answer if they would ever be available, cancelled order. This looks like bait advertising and misleading & decepetive conduct to me. Let you know if and when I ever get refund.

Valda Johnson

Valda Johnson

Fantastic service

I ordered two books which were in stock and which I wanted for Christmas. My books arrived within three days of ordering in good condition, and I couldnt be more happy.

Craig

CraigToowoomba

Great convenient way to buy books

I easily found what I was looking for and was happy with the price. Postage was very reasonable and within a week I had my purchase, efficiently packaged and I damaged.
Buy here with confidence.

Raelene Cleland

Raelene ClelandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and speedy delivery

The turnaround between my order and delivery was incredibly quick and my purchase (which was only a family planner) was wonderfully protected and wrapped. Great selections available as well on the website - thank you very much

Quick and easy.

I ordered through Booktopia for the first time and received my book within 5 working days which I was very pleased with. Will definitely purchase through them in the future.

Page 1 of 1,546

Mary Miller

Mary Millerasked

Are all your books new .. I see different prices for the same book . I know hard back dearer but why the difference prices on same

Linda M
Linda M

Yes, I thought all of their books were new. All the ones Ive bought have been.
Hope this helps.

Hi Mary,

We do only new books. The differing prices for the same book depend on the supplier and the printing of the title. For popular books we often have both an American and a UK supplier as well as an Australian one. The US and UK can have different ISBNs/barcodes in which case we have to list them separately. The same thing happens if the publisher does a reprint and gets a new ISBN.

I hope that answers your question. If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Gondwana

Gondwanaasked

Hi Booktopia - this is not a vital issue; I'm just curious - with the current recycling issues in Australia, can your delivery packaging be recycled? The paper envelopes look like they have a glue lining so I didn't pop them in my compost heap for the worms to digest, just in case.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm not sure how it would go in composting but I am sure that it can be recycled. We made sure that the adhesive we used wouldn't affect the recycling process for our packaging.

Austin A.

Austin A.asked

is booktopia free for me to upload my ebook and sell?

Hi Austin,

Thanks for contacting us.

All the books and eBooks listed on our website come directly from our suppliers. We recommend you contact Ingram, they are an eBook distributor who may be able to help distribute your eBooks for you.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives