Booktopia
4.8 from 30,458 reviews

Excellent and perfect service

Good quality of material, prompt response and excellent service.
Website was detailed with all required information
The product was purchased online, shipped and arrived on time and in good quality.
Booktopia is Highly recommended

Wonderful little book set in case

Wonderful selection of books in a lovely carry case, 2 year old loved them. Delivery was quick and well packed, can’t fault Booktopia in any way at all, great book store.

Women Kind

Easy to use website, prompt delivery at a reasonable rate. Size and amount of packaging could probably be reduced. Very happy with the books I purchased and would use Booktopia again.

Spot On!

Bought this hardcover book as a 21st gift. It arrived so quickly and in perfect condition. Postage and price were both very reasonable. I know my grandson is going to be wrapped with this gift; I couldn't have bought him a better gift.

Love Booktopia!

Good prices, good info about the books, easy ordering, speedy delivery - and an Australian company. Was able also to take advantage of a Free Delivery offer. But even without it, this is my online bookstore of choice.

Great Service product disappointing

Recently bought some books and the tracking, posting, notifications all went well. Very professional. However when the books arrived the box set I bought was tiny!! Surprising little, a disappointing

Very prompt delivery

Easy to use website, great description of the book we bought. Extremely quick delivery. Would definitely recommend Booktopia to friends or family. Book arrived in strong packaging. Keep up the great work Booktopia

Timely and accurate delivery

Best price for Roald Dahl anniversary collection. Books were for a gift and arrived very well packaged and protected. Speedy delivery with tracking updates. Will purchase again for sure. Thank you

My prefered site from now on

Site was easy to use, products were dispensed and delivered in a very quick fashion, reasonable delivery charge and all books were as promised. Will definitely use again, and again.

Serious care taken !

My order arrived in a strong cardboard box with the item protected in multiple layers of bubble-wrap. It could not have been safer. Well done Booktopia - I know where to go for my next order.

Very Efficient

I ordered the book on Friday and it was in my PO Box on the Sunshine Coast on Tuesday. A very efficient process and competitively priced. I will be looking to Booktopia for future purchases.

Excellent service at the right price.

My book arrived in a sealed, large cardboard mailer. Well protected and within a short time of placing the order. Very reasonable cost. I recommend this company to anyone looking to buy books.

Superb service. Very grateful to Booktopia.

I've used Booktopia a few times now. Good prices and service, with great attention to detail. Fast shipping, nice packaging, visibility on order status all the time... Perfect! Thank you Booktopia.

Happy

I was very pleased with the delivery of my book, it arrived in perfect condition because of the very strong
packaging and a lot faster than I thought it would be. Thank you very much

Well Done

From ordering to delivery the operation was seamless and professional would have no hesitation in recommending this service - I fact will be my go to from now on . Thank you

1st time user

I searched everywhere in shops for Bob the Builder books for my Grandson. Decided to use Booktopia and am delighted with cost, timely arrival and condition of package on receipt.Will have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Good service

Was a little late but no biggy, book arrived in perfect condition to the door, how long til 30 words Ive run out of stuff to say la la la

Parcel arrived promptly

Site was easy to use and had the book I required in stock. We don’t have a bookstore that stocks many books- it’s quite limited for choice. Parcel arrived promptly and in good condition du ego the quality packaging

Excellent packaging and prompt delivery

The website had the book I was looking for and it was on discount. The book was shipped right after the payment and I receive it in 2 days. I ll be looking this website for more books whenever I need in future.

Strong & sturdy packaging.

I loved the sturdy & strong packaging for my book. It arrived at my front door in perfect condition & very promptly too. Great work! I'll be looking for more books to buy as gifts in the future.

Page 1 of 1,523

I bought an e book, paid for it but when pressed get book the cover was there but no words on the pages
Hi Sylvia, Try closing the app completely, then open it back up and tap the cover of the book. Make sure you swipe through a few pages and Chapter One should start. If you have any other trouble with it be sure to get in touch with us via our Help Centre: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

How do you get the booktopia reader to choose a device, i have three on there but are clouded out and will not let me select one
Hi John, The Booktopia Reader app isn't based on device but rather the authorisation information. You entered this information into the app when you first signed in but you can re-enter them by going to the Information section. Click sign out then you can sign back in. If you have any trouble with this please let me know what your order number is and I'll help further. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

My name is Robert Hobbs, I am a new Australian author and I have had my book published by InHouse Publishing in Brisbane. My book is titled "Exploring the Wonders of Healing through Forgiveness". My book is in the genre of self help / Spirituality, however, it is not a religious book. I wish to have my book available in Booktopia. How do I go about achieving this?. sincerely Robert A Hobbs.
Hi Rob, Please contact us via the Help Centre for further help with this. https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings