Listing monitored by Booktopia

4.7 (1,951)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (2,088)
    4.5 (1,670)
    4.3 (1,580)

alanw
alanwSouth East Queensland, QLD

One stop book shop

Fast, efficient service, prompt delivery.
The books were delivered in good condition.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Came through in the end.

Ordered a book at the end of June which cost nearly $200.00 that was not delivered due to print issues. Had to get the attention of Booktopia but in the end they acted quickly and gave me refund. Have had to get the book via Kindle as the out of stock is across multiple suppliers. Thanks to Booktopia Customer Service for your help.

Impressed

This was the first time I used Booktopia. I was interested in how they would go. Highly impressed.
Fast, efficient, kept me informed, located and posted my books very quickly, they arrived well packed in top condition and best of all their price was excellent.
Normally people only post reviews when things go wrong so I thought this would be a nice change.

Took far too long to get the parcel. Courier or freight forwarder problem.

I would use Booktopia again, hopefully there won’t be a big delay in delivery next time

David N.Darling Downs, QLD

False advertising

I recently ordered a book which was listed on their website as being in stock. After I placed the order (and paid) for the item I received an email saying the item was on backorder. I sent feedback saying I wasn't impressed. I got a response talking about the failure of their supplier to deliver, and offering a refund if I wanted. I replied indicating my issue was that their website said the item was available, and that this was incorrect. I received a reply in relation to the refund, but not acknowledging the content on their website was misleading. I won't buy from them again.

ShannaBooktopiaSend a private message

Hi David, thanks so much for taking my call.

I understand that this hasn't been a very good experience so I hope I was able to help remedy this. If there is anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Ethan

David N.

Thank you for contacting me and addressing the issue. It has restored my faith in Booktopia somewhat, and I will give you another go. Cheers

Crappy app

I have tried 20 times to install the app on my android tablet. It installs ok but then doesn't work and crashes after opening. You advertise on your site that this is a new super dooper version but it is rubbish. Can I have a link to the old version which has worked for years without a problem

Dana.R
Dana.RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent range and service

I ordered and received my delivery promptly with good communication letting me know when it would arrive.

Stroggs
StroggsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered very quickly and safely. What more can one ask?

Liliana P.
Liliana P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

I have used Booktopia on several occasions to buy presents for the family. The books have arrived in perfect condition and within 2-5 business working days. Excellent communication via email from purchase to delivery.

Find out how Booktopia compares to other Book Shops

I am very impressed with the service from Booktopia. I ordered 3 books. they were delivered to my country town within 3days and all in good order. Will certainly use them again.

Gaham
GahamPerth, WA

Quick and easy.

Quick and easy to find the book I was after (and it was on special), very fast delivery, excellent packing!

Arrived a few days after ordering.

Great service. Only took a few days after ordering. Also was a great read

Grumpy
GrumpyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting

Ordered two books one month ago. Promised delivery time 10-15 business days. Last week was told by Booktopia they were in the local warehouse. That simply was not true. They've now changed my order from waiting to be picked to waiting to order from their supplier without telling me. It seems they've done nothing for a month. It would be quicker to re-order the same items but I've lost confidence in Booktopia over this.

trixie
trixieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fast delivery

I purchased a book and received it within a week, very happy with product and delivery

Service

Very good service and fast delivery time, I would highly recommend them.