4.7 (1,480)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (1,601)
    4.5 (1,224)
    4.3 (1,170)

dave

dave

promptly delivered.

purchased books and dvds several times.great service and delivery. and product review needs there head read for saying i need twenty words.wont use you again now.

SilvioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

I have placed an order for 2 books on 14th FEB.

First book. I was supposed to receive my first book on 16th FEB. Only After contacting them on 22nd I learnt that this item is still on backorder with them. I thought..unlucky, it can happen though!

Second book. I was supposed to receive my second book on 28th . Again, no notifications of any delay ( so poor customer service) and only after contacting them on 1st March I learnt that both the items were out of stock at the time of purchase

2 out of 2! Amazing customer service

Today it is 4th March. I have not received my books yet.

Hope I can receive my books ( already paid ) soon and never again with Booktopia

Order Number: 13403215 here we are. Thanks

Jennifer_Williams

Jennifer_WilliamsAU

Very pleased

I purchased both books for my grand-daughter and she is very happy with them both. One was a school book for her to start learning the piano which was unavailable elsewhere, it came the day before she started back at school so it was perfect timing.

Charu

CharuPerth, WA

Exceptional

Trustworthy, website super easy, super strong packaging, always arrive in time. Booktopia is THE BEST and always my first choice.

Ewa

EwaSydney, NSW

Fast and reliable

I have received the book within 2 days as promised and it’s really unusual as everything seems to be delayed this days.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Very happy with my purchases as I have ordered books on many occasions

Website easy to use and had every book i wanted. I've ordered on many occasions and delivery was quick and books were perfectly packed

Strong packaging ensure product isn't damaged during transit - thank you!

Strong packaging ensure product isn't damaged during transit - thank you! Your true commitment to providing a great service is evident.

Ian B.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent

Ian B.

I assume you are really checking my facts are accurate - which they are. The order number was 13352180

Ian B.

The first customer service person on 23 Feb was Sharna and the one on 25 Feb was Katya

Ross McFarlane

Ross McFarlaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user

Very quick , easy to do and less cost then all others.
Simple is best and I had a great experience with Booktopia.

Maria Cooper

Maria CooperSydney, NSW

The first three months Tresillian

Unable to view the e book ???
Unsure what I am doing incorrectly
Hard copy arrived quickly and in good condition

DavidBooktopia

A new world of tasty recipes

A fresh insight into a neglected domain of culinary delight. Accessible and beautifully presented. Recipes are clearly explained and doable for competent cooks. Definitely a keeper.

Excellent company

Ordering through Booktopia was easy and their delivery service was outstanding. The books arrived in perfect condition. My family will continue using their services.

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Extremely fast delivery - even for express post!

Bought The Golden Louise Hay Collection just after midnight 10/02/2021 and received just before midday 11/02/2021. Yes it was in stock, yes I paid express post, but in these days of delays etc, fantastic effort by Booktopia, impressed, thank you

A good experience

The selection and purchase process was straightforward and all items were received in excellent condition and within a few days.

mvmassage

mvmassageMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

outstanding customer service

I ordered this book for a dear old friend of mine that doesn't have internet. The whole purchase process was very simple. However, the book went missing and it took over 3 weeks for me to receive it. But I only have praises for the customer service staff at Booktopia. Due to them I was able to locate the book which had gone astray due to an error by Aust Post. Top makes to the customer service team.

Noreen Barden

Noreen BardenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted

The product arrived in a timely manner and very secure, thank you. I would certainly recommend Booktopia to all my friends.

Diane C.

Diane C.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery, minimal packaging, great price

I ordered the book 3 days ago and was informed when it was received, dispatched and it arrived with sturdy but not excessive packaging. The price was also half of what I paid at Dymocks online for the same books in the series and same print edition. Pays to shop around.

Granny Annie

Granny Annie

Fast service.

Initial response was immediate and delivery on its way very quickly. Full selection of books. Prices and shipping reasonable. Books packed well.

The Wiz

The WizLaunceston, TAS

60 Years Of Coronation Street

I received 60 Years of Coronation Street it arrived in Great Condition excellent read for all fans of Coronation Street

Excellent service.

My book arrived very well packaged for protection and in good condition, as advertised. My use of a post office parcel service was easily accommodated.

Ben G.

Ben G.asked

I’m a professional nature photographer and have self published a coffee table book, selling 500 copies through my website. I still have 500 copies to sell and I would like to get them distributed through Booktopia. Is this possible?

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your question.

We only buy books from distributors or publishers. If you have a distributor you can ask them to sell to us. If you don't have a distributor, please let me know and I can send you a message with some links to ones we do business with.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Alex C.

Alex C.asked

Hi, I have a question. I posted an ebook a few months back on Smashwords and from there it entered their "premium catalog" and was sent on other websites such as this one, Amazon, etc. Now, I deleted my account from there, but I can still see my book here. Could you please remove it?

Thank you.

Hi Alex,

Booktopia is partnered with Rakuten Kobo to sell their eBooks through our website. You need to contact them and make sure that they have delisted the book.

If they have and it is still on our website, you can contact us via one of the options here https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep

Please make sure you include the ISBN or a link to the book you would like removed.

Kaylaasked

Hi, I just purchased two books. When my order was confirmed there was a part that said you have 15 seconds to compliment your purchase by choosing one of the following books or something along those lines. I just picked a random book in the 15 seconds. I don’t know if it was a bonus book or something. I’m hoping I didn’t pay for a book I didn’t want by clicking on it. Just wondering if Booktopia had a sale or bonus thing on today which is why it came up.

Hi Kayla,

I can have a look into this for you. Could I please get your order number?

Kayla

13146805 is the order number. In the email stating my order has been processed the receipt shows the two books I ordered. But I’m just wondering what the whole bonus thing was about and if something is being added to my order. Thank you.

Hi Kayla,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes there are only the two books on your order and there aren't any pending orders on your account.

There are two options as to what you saw. The first is the free ebook/magazine offer. In that case you can add those to your account at any time and read them for free through our app.

The other is an option to add an extra book to your order so you don't have to pay another shipping fee later. In that case the option is available for 15 minutes and would involve charging you for the extra book. As that didn't happen in this case, it's likelier to be the first option.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives

Other Book Shops