4.8 from 31,084 reviews

AsNu Group of Trades

AsNu Group of TradesSydney, NSW

A perfect parcel!

I am very happy with my book delivery. It was very good that it was securely sealed in the satchel which was pressure-sealed. It was in perfect condition, as new.

Felicity

FelicitySydney Surrounds, NSW

Well priced, quickly delivery

Competitive pricing compared to local book shop. Fast postage, book arrived within 3 days.Highly recommend. I was happy to write a review until I could not complete with less than 30 words. Sometimes less is more

Great service, fast delivery

I have ordered with Booktopia a number of times now and have not been disappointed. Their prices are reasonable, their ordering system is easy, and the books arrived securely packaged in a short amount of time. I have been very happy with their service.

Karen RAU

2 weeks and still no books

ordered on 11th, still not arrived 25th. Not good enough. Every other product I order online arrived within days. I would not use these people again, I would look elsewhere

Great Service every time

I have ordered Booktopia books 3 times and each time they have arrived very quickly and for someone who is very particular about the condition of their books they were perfect.

Excellent service

This was my first purchase with Booktopia. The ordering process was easy, tracking system good, the book was sturdily packed and arrived in perfect condition. Delivery was faster than expected.

Neil C

Neil CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Order received and acknowledged by Booktopia by return email, daily updates on despatch and expected delivery - did everything they promised. packaging was also excellent 10/10.Books arrived in mint condition and on time.

Mon

MonMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Happy with service

I ordered a book I needed for study and it arrived the next day, I did pay for express postage as I was concerned that my rural location would slow the post down.

Would you believe it

In an era when "customer service" has almost become obsolete, Booktopia shows how it's done... Prices are affordable and attractive; ordering is so-o-o easy; delivery so swift I think superman works for them or for Australian post; contents in a strong shipping envelope that needs Hercules to tear open so items arrive safely, quick and in good condition. So far, so good, very impressing service.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!

Easy to order.
Kept very informed re the status of my order.
Packaging safe and appropriate.
Delivered in three days. Perfect!
And now I am just putting in words to make my comment 30 words long. Haha!

Jo I

Jo ISydney, NSW

Perfect service

I was sent notice as to when the package would arrive. It arrived on the specified day and I was impressed with the way it was packaged. I have purchased from this company before and have always been satisfied.

Fiver

FiverSouthwest, VIC

I love using Booktopia. The only thing that irks me, however, is the size of their packages. Even when you order one book, the package is massive. Not necessary, nor sustainable.
That said, postage times are good and the books always arrive in perfect condition.

Kyle

KyleHunter Region, NSW

Good Experience

I ordered 2 books and while there were some delays once I spoke to the correct person they were able to resolve the issue and get everything sorted. Overall I think the price was good and they have a good range.

Josh W

Josh WSydney, NSW

No point in pre-ordering

I pre-ordered a book in early January, to be published the next week. On 12 February, I received an email a week ago advising that the supplier has "unexpectedly" run out of stock and that Booktopia would begin shipping "after 28 February" (so I'm guessing I'll get it in March).
I don't understand the point of pre-ordering if not to indicate to Booktopia and its supplier how much stock to order. Moreover, I could have purchased from any overseas outlet for cheaper, quicker, and more reliable service.
Don't enable Booktopia's mediocrity. Take your business to BookDepository instead.

Rob Lindsay

Rob LindsayCentral West, NSW

Prompt service and delivery

I found Booktopia excellent to deal with. The item I ordered arrived in a good time and was in perfect condition. I would recommend this retailer to anyone and I will definitely order through them again.

My books arrived within a couple of days, in good condition, and I paid a great low price! Very pleased, as this is the first time I've used Booktopia, will definitely shop here again.

Peter S

Peter SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

The book I wanted was easy to find on the Booktopia website which also provided a full description of it. The book was dispatched on the day I ordered it and I received it in excellent condition two days later.

Slow Shipping

I generally shop through The Coop but that’s now been overtaken by Booktopia. The books always arrive in good condition but the service declines when it comes to their warehouse.

Most books say next day shipping but you have to give them an extra nudge to actually get the order picked and shipped. My last order was $200+ and I was still required to pay shipping costs too.. I think for that price you can take a bit of loss and cover the customers shipping costs.

Julie Connell

Julie ConnellSydney, NSW

Great!

My order was easy to make online, and it was delivered two day later. My book arrived in great condition (shipped in very strong postage envelope!) and I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you!

dovedove88

dovedove88South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible book store ever!!!

Please do not try to buy anything in this store. Poor customer service! No refund!! More expensive! What a bad experience online shopping!! That is a one-off the online shopping. One star for this review rate is too much.

Sai S.asked

Hi I am getting this item was originally downloaded with different user account though I am using the same account. This is very poor experience for the customers.

ORDER NUMBER - 10527780

Hi Sai,

I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you getting an error message when you try to read your ebook?

Sai S.

Yes, on the booktopia app when I try to add download the book from my Booktopia account. Please let me know if you need any further information regarding this issue

Sai S.

I login to booktopia app and click on my purchase. It comes up saying that the book was initially downloaded with a different account. When I am using the same account. Please help me with this

vaggelis x.asked

If i buy an e-book, can i download it immediatly? i also would like to know if you really have the online version of "The World Atlas of Gin" at 16,99 $.

Hi there,

Yes you can download the ebooks you buy right away. The guide to how to access your ebooks either through our app or Adobe Digital Editions is here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/helpCentre.ep?p=eBooks&o=accessing-your-ebook#

The World Atlas of Gin is an available ebook and the price is currently $16.99.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

vaggelis x.

Hallo. I have a problem when i check out. It says that this product can be bought inside Australia. Can i do something?

Hi,

Sorry but we can only sell ebooks to Australian customers. If you're not in Australia there's nothing I can do.

Mumoftwo

Mumoftwoasked

Have been emailing you since December with no response. Guess it looks like I'll have better luck getting a reply on here...

I am wanting to purchase your Obento Deluxe Workbook 5th Edition via Catch.com.au as I have a Catch gift card I need to use. However, the price is cheaper on another site (Zookal.com) and I was wondering if Booktopia will price match it via the Catch.com.au website?

This is the link:

If you are able to price match this book ($39.95), please forward me the Catch.com.au link and I will order it straight away.

Tania

Hi Tania,

Sorry for the difficulty you've had getting a reply. I just replied to your Facebook message.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives