Booktopia
4.8 from 30,282 reviews

Special purchase.

After reading this lovely story by Danielle Steel, I purchased the book for my grand daughter, I'm sure she will love it too. I haven't used Booktopia before, but the service was great & it arrived in record time, well packaged & the price was excellent, could not purchase this where I live for under $20. Thank you for your great service, I will be happy to buy again.

Fantastic Service

Ordering online through the website is very quick and easy. Website is user friendly. Item was delivered very quickly and in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from Booktopia again.

Satisfied customer

The delivery (6 books) was securely packaged. I have not had any problems with any of my book orders (8) from Booktopia in the timeliness of their being shipped nor the quality of the goods.

Very slow delivery and no communication

This is the worst company I have come across for some time. It would be interesting to find out how they are 'fudging' the feedback to make themselves look good. I ordered a book some two weeks ago through EBay which has not yet been posted. They have failed to reply to any and all emails (some 20) to cancel my order as I thought it would be quicker to order from the U.S. So now I am left in limbo. Save yourself some pain, time and money and order directly from overseas.

Store LocationEbay Booktopia
Hi Michael, I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting on your order. Let me look into it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceSorry I won't hold my breath as it has been 30+ emails now and counting and still not posted. Item number 352618296631.

We won’t respond to you or tell you where your order is

-ships in 5-9 business days [12 March]
—update on order please? [18 March]
—status of order? [19 March]
-ordered from 3rd party
—delivery date?
-dunno
—pls escalate
-sure I’ll give my manager your feedback
—great but pls actually do something
-you can write to customer service
—aren’t you customer service?
—(srsly?) pls ask your manager to provide details of attempts to retrieve item from 3rd party supplier along with more than a ‘dunno’ for delivery date
-Absolutely!
—FB dm assistance please [21 March]

First impressions

I ordered the books one day and they were delivered about four days later (including a weekend). Great range of titles, fabulous service - VERY IMPRESSED. Will definitely be using Booktopia again. Thank you.

Store LocationOnline

Really impressed, fantastic service.

Went online to order colouring books and found this website. Placed my order after hours on a Wednesday night and was sent email updates on the status of my order. My order was delivered interstate in perfect condition early on Monday morning. Really impressed with the great service and will be the first place I look to order books from in future.

reliable and prompt

I was surprised how quickly the book arrived and would have no hesitation in recommending your company. I do however think that the requirement for 30 words in this review is excessive

Quick & reliable service

Quick & reliable service with Booktopia- have used them a number of times. Good selection of books. Order a few kids books this time around - all were good quality & as expected.

Time to spare for a Birthday present!

Ordered 5 Books on a Wednesday and received them all on a Friday, in perfect condition the day before my daughter's Birthday!
I was very happy with the protective packaging and speed of postage. I will shop at Booktopia again!

Very disappointed

Very disappointed!! Still waiting for my books to arrive and I ordered them 3 weeks ago. Tried calling every single day no answer, I have sent them an email same, no answer. I would really like to know what is happening as they say they work 9 to 5 but somehow not once someone picked up the phone.

Hi Ivana, I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had trying to get in touch with us. Let me look into it for you, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service8816759Hi Ivana, The items you purchased are normally shipped in 7-10 business days and so they should have been dispatched yesterday. I'm very sorry they weren't, I'm arranging for them to be sent out to you today on Express Post. We'll send you an email with the tracking details as soon as they're on the way to you. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Love Booktopia

I came across Booktopia a while back and have used them ever since. Prompt shipping, good packaging, excellent customer service and a large library. My first stop when book shopping!!

Store LocationOnline

Arrived on time, book was undamaged and good prices

Arrived on time
Undamaged
Same price as Amazon but arrives 3x quicker
Nothing bad to say
I'll conutinue to consider booktopia in the future.
The speed of delivery and price was what had me sold.

Biggest fan

I love receiving the books , DVD’s, from booktopia they are a great company. Have the most interesting reading from gardening books on Monty Don my favourite gardener. To great little Golden Books which my husband collects. The service is wonderful and quick and if your book is not in stock . They will tell you it is not in stock give you a refund or try and get it for you. I am not concerned if it takes while as it always comes they are so reliable company. I have bought a lot of books etc and my husband has asked the postie if he would like to live here. As he arrives nearly every week with a parcel from booktopia. Their packaging method is perfect and always comes in good order. If you are looking for a great company to buy books etc on line . You can’t go past booktopia they are a very professional Australian company. Best to keep your money in Australia and grow the industry for Australia Companies survival to help all Australians.

A perfect execution !

500% perfection in terms of timing and exquisite wrapping for my much loved niece Claire Barbalet in South Australia. When one orders a gift for much loved relatives abroad it's a joy when it works out so well.

Great Service

Book arrived within days as promised. Packing was excellent to ensure there was no damage. It was a book I could not find in a store so was very excited to receive it so quickly.

Prompt delivery

Ordered a Uni text book from Booktopia, which arrived via Australia Post with 48 hours, sealed, and wrapped in cardboard box for added protection. Highly recommend, and would be happy to use again.

Disappointed Customer

I ordered a textbook from booktopia for Uni, however the book was lost on the way whilst being delivered to me.
A few months later I decide to give booktopia a second try and I ordered another textbook from them, about 10 days before my semester started. When i ordered the book it was in stock, however once i had placed the order and the money had left my account booktopia sent me an email saying that the book is currently out of stock. After nearly 2 weeks of not hearing anything back from them i decided to chase them up, I called them up but there was an automated message letting me know that no one was available, the next day I decided to try again but to no avail. I emailed them asking whether my book had been dispatched or not. They did not respond at all, finally about a week later after contacting them my book finally came, it was poorly packaged and already had black marks on some of the pages. Will not be buying from them again.

Hi Lee, I'm very sorry for all the trouble you had trying to get in touch with us. I'd like to look into this further and also get in touch with you about the markings on the book. Could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Speedy delivery!

I ordered a book which I couldn't find on any other site and within 3 days it had been delivered to my home. I am very pleased with the service. Excellent!

Awesome!

I ordered a book from Booktopia on 13/03/2019, and I received it on 15/03/2019!
Very fast and with good prices compared to many other bookshops in Australia. My experience with my purchase from Booktopia is very positive. Highly recommended

Page 1 of 1,515

I have asked for a refund and my order status is canceled but yet I still haven't received my money! This is frustrating me Please refund the money!!!!
Hi there, Let me look into it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service8731621Hi Wenjie, Thanks for that. I've checked and I can confirm that the refund was completed on the 11/03/19. Be sure to get in touch if there's anything else we can do. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I’ve just bought a book from Booktopia opened the app & downloaded the book but when I turn pages to read they’re blank Apps on my IPad
Hi Robyn, Sorry to hear this! Try this: Open the eBook in your Library and tap the middle of the screen once to bring the menu up. Along the green banner is an option for "Contents". Choose Chapter 1 and this will take you to the beginning of the book. If you're still seeing blank pages after this let me know and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Please also let me know what your order number is. Kind regards, Jessica Customer ServiceIt’s all fixed Jessica thanks

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings