Listing monitored by Booktopia

4.7 (1,665)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (55) · No (1,785)
    4.5 (1,384)
    4.4 (1,318)

Mick C.
Mick C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service

I received the book I was after in fantastic timing. Post tracking also fantastic. Thank you booktopia staff. Great work.

Sala
SalaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Making Artisan Bread

Great book. Arrived quickly. Tracking up-dates throughout the processing and delivery schedule. Solid protective packaging, so no damage to the book. Would happily buy more books from Booktopia

Gena
GenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Turkish Cookbook. Great Service Delivery.

I found and ordered the Turkish Cookbook on Booktopia. Have been looking for this book in English for a while. Ordered from Booktopia, for the first time and was delighted that the book arrived within 3 days of ordering, safe and sound. Easy ordering and navigating the site also.

LadyUzumaki
LadyUzumakiSydney, NSW

Quick delivery, packaged well

As mentioned above, it was pretty quick delivery. They have reasonable prices and packaged well. They provided tracking and I received updates daily which was awesome.

Rapid delivery & cheap

Thanks Booktopia - rapid delivery. All books delivered on time, and in good condition. Reasonable prices. And constant contact to advise on the progress of my order. Good value Australian company :)

Gwenny
GwennySydney, NSW

Taken on a long journey

The book, To The Edge Of The Solid World, was an emotional roller coaster as I entered the world of a grieving father who gave us his perspective on the loss of children and the grief that follows.

Michelle
Michelle

Such good boys

After waiting two weeks for delivery I must note my disappointment. The book is nearly half the size of a standard paperback with small print and poor quality paper. However, living in lockdown you take what you get.

ShannaBooktopia

Great books arrived just in time

I ordered a set of warriors books for my daughters birthday as they were unavailable in NZ. They arrived exactly on time in perfect condition.

Gift received on time

Ordering was easy and the book arrived as expected. No glitches. Haven’t used Booktopia before but. I would order with Booktopia again.

Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.Sydney, NSW

Prompt service

Received book within 2 days and the
Packaging was solid and protective and the Book was in perfect condition.
Very satisfied customer

Lil T
Lil TSouth West, WA

Just what I needed

Very comprehensive coverage of our state. Detailed information of roads and locations. Handy to keep in vehicle when travelling. Wow.

Peter
PeterCentral, SA

The book came quite quickly and it was everything I expected it to be.
I'm very happy thanks and will be sure to use Booktopia again.

Poncii
PonciiPerth, WA

First time user

Easy to use website with lots of choice.
As quick delivery as can be currently expected.
Will use again in the future.

HBH
HBHPerth, WA

Well packed, and prompt delivery!

The books were well packed in a sturdy envelope, and the delivery was quicker than expected. It was a free delivery and the book price was good too.

Grant
Grant

Very good service

Books were delivered quickly and in good condition, they were very well packaged, all good! I will definitely buy from Booktopia again.

Read more reviews - page 2

42degreess
42degreessasked

I have purchased two books from Booktopia and downloaded the app on to my iPad. I have three issues.
1. Whilst reading I find I’m unable to go back to review or reread a section unless I do it one page at a time
2. Whilst reading one book I am unable to access the other book.
3. How can I cut & paste sections to make notes?

Hi there,

I'm sorry you're having issues with the app. I'll try and answer each of these in turn.

1. You can go between sections when reading by tapping the screen to bring up the top and bottom black bars and tap the three lines in the top bar. This will bring up the chapter and section menu, you can go between each instantly. If you highlight text and leave an annotation you can also instantly go to that section of text by swiping to the annotation tab and selecting the one you want.

2. Yes Kobo does only provide the option of reading one book at a time and doesn't have a split screen option. You do have to exit to the My Books section of the app to go between books. Unfortunately we don't know if or when Kobo may introduce this feature.

3. You can make annotations by highlighting the selected text so that 5 icons appear on the bottom of the screen and clicking on the page icon at the bottom of the screen. This will bring up the option to add a note that you can later use to find the section of text as described earlier.
If you want to copy text to a different app you need to highlight the text so that the 5 icons appear and click on the icon in the bottom right hand corner. This will bring up the Share menu and you can copy the text there. Please be aware that you can only paste 200 characters at a time and it will include an embedded link to the ebook. This is to discourage piracy and cannot be turned off.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any others please send us a message here, on our website or give us a call.

Abbey W.asked

I’ve bought a book today off booktopias app and it isn’t allowing me to download I’ve tried to do so on data and then wifi but it says “sorry this item is not available” or “you can’t download this item right now.please try again later”/ “preview not available” which I’ve tried to re download multiple times but it still isn’t work even hours after purchase ... just wondering how to download
Thanks abbey

Hi Abbey,

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I may be able to help you if you can provide a bit more detail. Alternatively you can give us a call on 1300 187 187.

Abbey W.

Ok Thankyou I have called that number but they were unable to fix it they said they’ll get back to me via email thanks for your help anyways
Regards, abbey

Ben G.
Ben G.asked

I’m a professional nature photographer and have self published a coffee table book, selling 500 copies through my website. I still have 500 copies to sell and I would like to get them distributed through Booktopia. Is this possible?

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your question.

We only buy books from distributors or publishers. If you have a distributor you can ask them to sell to us. If you don't have a distributor, please let me know and I can send you a message with some links to ones we do business with.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives

Jekkle