Booktopia

Booktopia

4.8 from 30,759 reviews

Zero customer service

Ordered a few books which had 7-10 working days to ship. Passed the period, send message to get update. 2 working days passed no response, on phone still on hold.

It was exactly what I was looking for.

It was delivered in a couple of days. They informed me of the progress of the order frequently by email and they were equipped with the range that I was looking for.

Doubtful promises

I ordered a book they said was in stock and which I needed for an overseas trip. After several weeks waiting I called them several times and they put me on hold for 12 minutes the first time (I hung up) and five minutes the second time. I finally spoke to someone who said they were having trouble with their supplier and that they would post it to me by express mail at no extra cost. I left for overseas without the book, then whilst in India I bought the same book for one tenth the price! When I returned to Australia the book was there and disappointingly was a lesser edition than the one I bought in India. As the book is of significant value to me, I have since purchased yet another edition online which is an original hardcover 1st edition collector's item for the same price as the soft cover Booktopia purchase. I have asked to unsubscribe from their mailing list twice, but I am still receiving their spam.

Easy Reading

Love my book stand: I can read with book upright while eating lunch and pages stay tucked under little arms. Arrived quickly and well-packaged. I’ve got 2 now - husband wanted one also.

Booktopia never lets me down!

Received my calendar and desk pad exactly as promised. When a separate item was unavailable within a reasonable time I was given the option of waiting on the supplier or opting for a full refund. Booktopia is my number 1 "go to" site.

Love our pray book

This arrived fast and we love the book. I’ve since contacted Booktopia about three other books I’m waiting on and they have been so easy and friendly to deal with.

Excellent Service

I was surprised how quickly my book arrived! Packaging was very sturdy, my purchase arriving in perfect condition. The price was also better than I found elsewhere. My first purchase from Booktopia and I couldn’t be happier.

Jack Charles

I accidentally purchased 2 volumes but it wasn't a problem as I gave my sisterinlaw one .
I am sure she will enjoy it as much as me.Delivery was fast and iin good condition as stated from Booktopia.
Many thanks

Great range of publications

Booktopia has exactly the book I was looking for and at a great price.
The checkout process was easy and the delivery was prompt.
The parcel was packed very well so no damage to the books.
Thanks for a great service.

Very impressed

First time buying from Booktopia and it was so easy, with very good prices. Books arrived sooner than I thought, and in perfect condition. And it's an Australian company! Would definitely recommend.

Very happy birthday boy!!!

Can not praise this company enough. Thank you Booktopia Australia your company has made my son's day. Thank you for your gift he was over the moon
I will happily recommend your company to everyone.

Express Delivery

I ordered two books from Booktopia last Thursday 1.15pm. The books were delivered to my front door Friday 6.45am. Astounding turnaround and great service experience. I will definitely purchase again.

Greg

Price

I would like to think of myself as a good customer of Booktopia, placing orders from $80 to $600+ at times. Thousands spent in just over a year iv been a customer. There have been times yes were Booktopia has let me down but also were times were they have impressed. But this time it was unfortunately a bit of a let down on a price I paid for a book. The book was moby dick ( limited 100 copy edition ) that I paid $144,35 for. Only to find I could of got the same book for under $60 on line. disappointed.

Fantastic. Love it.

Recently ordered books through Booktopia and system is brilliant. Huge range, easy to use, and the communication re my orders progress was excellent. I will be buying many more books through them.

So quick!

I couldn't believe how quickly I received my book. I went out the house the day after I had ordered it and the parcel was there already. Now I am enjoying reading it.

Highly recommend this company. My order arrived within 2 days. They provide the best service, book selection and prices. Booktopia will always be my first choice for ordering books online.

Happy happy

Quick delivery, well packaged , great price.
I don’t really have a lot of time to write a 30 word review though. Can Booktopia change this requirement. I figure your worries about getting spam reviews??

Excellent service, waterproof packaging, book undamaged.

Student workbook arrived within a week, secured in waterproof packaging, unmarked or damaged in any way. Frequent emails from Booktopia kept me informed of delivery progress. Excellent service, thank you.

Very good pricing and amazingly fast delivery

Book arrived within a day or two if ordering and was competitively priced. Only thing you need to change is this 30 word requirement for reviews! When its a simple service like buying and delivering a book, less is often more. Good work Booktopia. Will use you again.

Very fast shipping and great selection

Books arrived within a day of putting in the order, was heaps faster than I expected! They also used fully recyclable packaging which was appreciated. Very happy with their selection and will definitely use again.

Page 1 of 1,538

how long to ship a book to country victoria?
Hi Rosetta, Once an order has left our warehouse it gets to the rural areas of Victoria in between 3-4 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 days for express. Regards, DavidI live in WA and my books take about 7 working days to get to me. Enjoy. Caro

if I can read books to see if I like them even without paying
Ha ha very funny (wouldn’t much point to a book business if you did that!)Hi Dylan, We have previews of some books available so you can get a feel for them. On the product page you can click on the cover image for a look inside. There are also some free ebooks available on our website too. Regards, David

Hello, I have made an order on 03/08 but I didn't receive my books yet.
Chat to their online customer service they are pretty goodHi Bruna, Sorry to hear you're still waiting on your order! I can take a look at it for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service