4.8 from 31,307 reviews

31,307 reviews
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,100)

Caroline C.

Caroline C.Hunter Region, NSW

Quick delivery

I purchased two Road Atlases recently and live outside a metro area. I had them within 3 days. The atlases arrived in excellent condition. The only draw back was the packaging was tough to get into but that is only minor.

I doubt I’ll be back

DavidBooktopia

No communication and no product

Robert Hurle

Robert HurleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I've used Booktopia for a number of purchases and each one has been an excellent experience. One criticism is that the packaging they use is not well-handled by Australia Post. The package is always the same size, and large.

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will not use Booktopia again

After not receiving my book a month after placing the order, I was told that the book had not been sent to Booktopia from the supplier. I contacted them again two months after placing the order to then be told the book was no longer being stocked by the supplier. Booktopia did not attempt to contact me; I only found this out by querying where the book was. Really poor customer service Booktopia.

The Planthunter

Very pleased with the delivery time and packaging, will use this Booktopia website again found it to be useful when searching for this article also the book itself is most informative

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Klimt Gem

I have been searching forever for the beautiful portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer in a jigsaw puzzle that didn't cost a fortune or came from overseas. Booktopia had the goods and I was able to order the puzzle on line. Great service with the puzzle easily being able to be tracked. I will definately use Booktopia again.

Pete

PeteDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

This company provides an excellent website and provides fast and efficient service. Would recommend them to all my book reading friends.They have a superb variety of titles, and as they were able to supply my ordered book in top condition and very quickly will be sure to be ordering more.

Justine Cooper

Justine CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cultural Resources

Great Service..Very Very happy with my purchases.. The resources i have purchased have been exactly what i have been looking for..And i will be and have been a returning customer.

Gregory D

Gregory DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick delivery, book in great condition

Ordered book, easy and simple process
Delivered within a few days (I was expecting longer delivery time due to COVID.
Book in great condition on arrival
Very happy and very easy process

Great stuff

chloe

chloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing timing and good communication

Ordered on the 22nd and it arrived on the 28th when it said it would be here on the 1st of June, very fast shipping and great communication. Was shipped the day after I ordered it.

Turned up early

I ordered a Let’s Go Camping. The book was great. It arrived in perfect condition. The book turned up earlier than expected. It was packaged really well In sturdy packaging.

Eddy

EddyMurray Region, NSW

READING ALREADY!

Was originally informed that my book order would be dispatched on the 1st June but it arrived over a week before that! Very pleased with the prompt efficient service & the book arrived in excellent condition.

Fast delivery.

I received a gift card for Christmas for booktopia I had never previously purchased from them. I ordered some books on a Wednesday got normal delivery (not express) and it came on the Friday. A lot cheaper than buying from places like dymoks or QBD. I will definitely be purchasing more books from them in the near future.

GEOFFREY W.

GEOFFREY W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Book: World Atlas for kids 9 to 12 years

Delivered very quickly, well packed ... I've used Booktopia before & on each occasion the books have been promptly delivered in a safe manner. In future, I would chose Booktopia over other online suppliers.

Love cooking

Love cookingDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

Ordered a Caribbean recipe book (Creole Kitchen) I've wanted for ages, which was quite difficult to find. Booktopia had it, the price for a hardback edition was cheaper than the alternative in paperback, and it arrived very quickly. It was well packed and I would recommend Booktopia for care and service anytime. Thank you!

Andrewr

AndrewrSouth East Queensland, QLD

My book arrived quickly and well packaged. Would recommend them for your next purchase. Booktopia obviously take care of their products and customers.
The price point was another bonus, win, win.

Kaye Hearne

Kaye HearneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

1st class service

I preordered, with availability listed as the 27/5. I was notified on the evening of 26/5 that my order had been processed and received it on 28/5. The book I ordered is listed on many other sites and in bookshops as unavailable so well done Booktopia.
Thank you for your amazing service. Booktopia will be go to book supplier from now on.

Fantastic service

Fantastic service and super fast postage. They had the book I wanted in stock (which surprised me as it’s quite an obscure title). Thank you Booktopia! I’m very, very happy.

Bev

BevRouse Hill

Loved the service

Very happy with the price and very quick service. I would use them again. I object though to having to waste your time and mine by needing to write a full 30 words in order to simply say I liked the service.

ALF B

ALF Basked

I am buying for the first time, I am trying to apply the discount codes but to no avail. What can I do?

Hi Alf,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty. What discount codes are you trying to use? What screen are you on on our website?

Kristie Rogers

Kristie Rogersasked

Hi there I have bought a book a couple of days ago and downloaded in on my tablet as I did not have my laptop with me (I actually to prefer to read it on my laptop, however I need to access the book urgently shortly after purchase....it is a textbook!).
I tried to download again onto my laptop today and this is where I will be reading it on. However, I am not able to download it from the same link anymore. When i try the ACSM link to Adobe Digital Editions, it has a error message "Error getting license
License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".

Can you please help me?

Mat
Mat

Sorry your problem is not in my expertise, I have never downloaded an e-book before. Try googling your problem and/or contacting booktopia themselves.

Hi Kristie,

Unfortunately I think the issue is too complicated to type out the solution. It's probably best to give us a call or try live chat and have someone walk you through it.

Noah P.

Noah P.asked

I ordered a book (order no. 10716179) almost two months ago and never received it. Can you guys plz help me cancel the order now? plz, reply to me asap ;)
Cheers,
Noah (Zelin PENG)

Hi Noah,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that one of my colleagues has reached out about your order.

If there's anything else we can help you with please let me know.

David

Get an answer from our members and Booktopia representatives