Booktopia
4.8 from 30,128 reviews

Excellent online shopping experience

Had to buy a hard to find textbook. Booktopia website site was quite easy to navigate and the book arrived in under 48 hours in perfect condition. Very happy with Booktopia.

Great service with quick delivery. And great prices. Booktopia has a large variety of books to choose from at great prices. They constantly update you on delivery times including any possible delays.

Exemplary service

This was the first time I'd ordered from Booktopia. Their prices were the best available, the information they provided proved accurate, and their service was exemplary. I was very impressed.

Great value Great price

They have a great range at a discounted price. Perfect for ordering for personal reads and gifts for other's with a gift wrapping option. With fast and secure postage as well.

Very Disappointed

After placing and paying an order in November 2018 for three copies of the same book I was disappointed to learn that the book was actually out of stock and I only received one copy of the book in time for Xmas. I sent an email requesting that the partially completed order be cancelled but got no reply and when I tried to ring was told by recorded message that the enquiry line was very busy and to ring back another time. My order was finally completed in mid January. This will be my first and last experience using Booktopia.

Quick and easy

Extensive choice of books, cheapest books available online, delivery was quick and books arrived in perfect condition. Online store was easy to use and navigate, offered alternative choices and suggestions.

Robyn

Booktopia has an extensive range of books at competitive prices. All books are well packed and arrive in mint condition. Watch out for Free Delivery Sales , they are really awesome

Good

Easy, fast and helpful

Books I wanted to order were easy to find on booktopia site and arrived in just a couple of days. Postage rate was for the entire order, so good value.

Prompt service

Plenty of choice of titles in genre. Efficient website and process to order. Packaged well and very quick delivery that arrived on a Saturday. Will certainly check out for future purchases.

A quality product packaged securely with efficient service.
The ordering and payment process is easy and quick.
I am very pleased with my purchase and intend to return again and again.
"I'll be back".

Hinder Problems, do not buy their e books

Absolutely disaster to download the e-book that I purchased on their website. Didn't know there were lengthy procedures to follow to download the e-book. On the purchased page- next to the payment, it stated Instant download so what I thought was I you purchased this e books, when payments went through, It will have a file immediately for me to save and download. Ended up, need to call the customer service which had long queue and finally I had to gone through the whole process with the staff for more than one hour and finally I had to miss my dance classes today. They should have had the steps on how to download the ebooks customer purchased it. I will not buy any books from them again.

Quality service!

Easy ordering and payment, prompt processing and quick delivery! Packaging was of a good quality, safe, secure and my books arrived perfectly. Very happy to order my textbooks again next time!

Excellent service

The books are in perfect condition, I was told they'd arrive in about 10 business days and I had them on my shelf within 6. I've purchased from them before and 100% would again. They are very good with keeping you up to date on your order.

great service

second time I have ordered from them. they are always good with communication they keep you up to date with your order and books come perfectly packaged.

Delivery didn’t come!!

I bought a book month ago and delivery did not come!! Messaged them with no reply back, called them many time no on answer. Then I found tracking code number that is invalid!! They do not contact me back at all!! What a service!

Hi Lena, I'm really sorry to hear this. Let me chase this up for you, could I grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Reliable and good communication

I used Booktopia's services on purchasing a textbook that I needed for university in which they had a special on and was cheaper than on my uni book store. I was exceptionally satisfied with their impeccably prompt, communicative and honest approach after I sent in the order. It was only a day when they had sent the order to the manufacturer and the timeline that I would expect for it to arrive at their warehouse was within specification that they had given me.
The packaging was also packaged well where they used environmental friendly cardboard.

Overall, I was very impressed as a first shopper on Booktopia and they had far exceeded my expectations. I was quite wary as I was purchasing a uni textbook which was a pretty expensive purchase as my first time ordering on Booktopia but I am more than satisfied with my experience. Highly recommended service!

Good

Great calender

Prompt service. Thrilled with the calender would use booktopia in the future. The price was good and the calender was well wrapped. And in excellent condition It also came quickly to NZ

Good service, easy site

Booktopia's site was easy to use and my book was delivered in excellent condition and very quickly. I would not hesitate to use them again for my next book purchase.

My book arrived quickly in perfect condition... thank you. I have not read it yet as I am saving it to take on holidays next week. Looking forward to it.

Easy Process & Great Service

Ordered 2 school textbooks for my grandson. Hadn’t used Booktopia before. The process of opening an account; ordering & checkout was easy & went smoothly. Great communication all the way through the process & prompt delivery with books arriving in good condition in strong packaging.

Page 1 of 1,507

i have an samsung galaxy tab a 10.5 and running Booktopia Reader. when i open book to read the fonts are too small to read. how do i increase the size of these?
Hi Geoff, Thanks for contacting us. To increase the font size of a book, open the eBook on your device then tap the screen once to bring up the menu. Once you’ve done this, click Settings in the bottom right hand corner. There will be section called "Text Size" and a plus and negative sign that will increase or decrease font size respectively. Tap the plus sign a few times and the font size will increase. If the plus sign goes grey then you're not able to increase the size any more. Once you’ve done this, make sure you click Save in the top right corner to save the changes. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I downloaded an ebook yesterday using the Booktopia app and stated reading it, but if I accidentally turn my phone sideways it loses my page and goes back to the start of the chapter again. Im starting to get very frustrated with it-can you view the ebooks in any other browsers? I have an iPhone. Thanks
Hi Karen, Sorry to hear this! If the orientation on your phone changes, the eBook will need to re-format to fit into the new space so it may display less or more text than you were previously seeing. If you would prefer to read the eBook in a certain orientation on your phone it's recommended that you lock the orientation to avoid losing your place in the book. You can do this by holding the phone in the orientation you would prefer and then swiping up from the bottom of the screen. This will bring up your phone's settings, look for the icon that has a padlock in a circle. This will lock the orientation, and when you're done simply tap this icon again to unlock the orientation. I hope this helps, if you have any further issues please let me know what your order number is and I'll have someone get in touch with you. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

I want to download and print pages and send to a friend in prison chapter by chapter? How do I do this? I bought a book on my iphone booktopia app. Thank you. Marguerite
Hi Marguerite, eBooks cannot be printed, sorry, they can only be read on digital devices. Kind regards, Jessica Customer Service

Similar listings