Jensau

JensauVictoria

Karen was very helpful

Needed to get a subscription organised for my mum. Karen helped me easily sort it, even when I asked for more than what was on offer! Mum and I both happy! Thanks Karen!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SAMANTHA WAS SO HELPFUL

This morning Samantha did a tremendous and patient job helping me renew 5 magazine subscriptions. Each one had a different expiry date and different prior deal features. Her assistance in navigating through all the different codes, expiry times, issue numbers and renewal procedures was invaluable. I commend her for a generous bonus. Very much appreciated, thank you, Samantha!!

Easy Peasy

Thank you Samantha, I rang a little confused to renew a subscription to the Womens Weekly. You were very helpful, polite and efficient, you soon had everything organised and updated. Well done ;)

Most pleasant

Loved the accent of Karen. She sounded as if she enjoyed her job. I wish her the best for the future and hope she can visit Australia one day soon.

Libby Dingle

Libby DingleHunter Region, NSW

Easy Magshop Renewal

Earlier today I phoned to renew my subscription to the Australian Womens Weekly and received friendly and efficient service from Samantha. Many thanks for making it an easy experience Sam.

E.Rennie

E.RennieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well looked after - sorted everything out.

I rang to renew a subscription I had given to my daughter-in-law and it all got sorted out promptly and easily. It makes a difference when people know what they are doing and are friendly and polite.

Rosie

RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Review of experience

It is unfortunate that this was my second magazine renewal for the day and the first was an exceptionally good experience (with another company.) I found Samantha to be efficient but unfriendly. In fact I felt compelled to add a please in for her when asking to confirm my details. I felt she was disinterested to the point of rudeness until she remembered there would be a review and then became merely efficient. It is true, however, that this year's experience was far superior to last year's and so congratulations for improving your standards.

Phone communication

Karen the operator was very helpful and respected my decision to cancel a subscription, offered me alternatives but no hard sell when I declined. Pleasant and efficient call centre operator

Debra Broom

Debra BroomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job Wendy!

Wendy the operator was clear and direct , took my reorder checked addressed and asked if I was interested in other products.
Did try her hardest to up sell but not interested .

Keith White

Keith WhiteNorth Western Region, NSW

a satisfying experience

As soon as the Phone was answered Karen was most helpful in every way from changing addresses and arranging payment. shea;so advised me of products that might suit me and arranged for a deal on the Cookbook.

Thanks for your assistance

Karen was very helpful and repeated when necessary. She very nicely offered the deals to me and did not pressure when I said no thanks. The phone call was answered quickly, which I appreciated.

Helpful phone service

I was pleased with Samantha’s assistance on the phone as my request was too difficult for the online system. Samantha understood my difficulty and resolved the problem very efficiently and effectively.

Doug White

Doug WhiteHunter Region, NSW

Good service

Went well.. better than your website which is really counterintuitive for renewals, as it asks you to nominate when the issues start , which should be automatic with renewals...it also asks for recipient and address which again should be already in the system.

Max

MaxHunter Region, NSW

Cancelling subscription

I was connected to Customer Services Officer, Samantha. Explaining that I needed to cancel a subscription, Samantha was both courteous and professional in her approach to my request. Top marks.

Johnny

JohnnySydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and helpful

Karen was friendly and very helpful. I was very lucky to have her as my contact and she was able to help me with just one phone call. Thank you money magazine

Babs

BabsFlynn 2615, ACT

Renewing my subscriptions

Karen gave good customer service and I was able to get the deal that I found myself - not the one offered by magshop letter sent to me. It would be great if the customer service staff could ask if you are a member of lots of things to see the best deal available.

Made my day !!

Great gift I was given by my mum and we will both now enjoy it together as we are now in the Sam state. Fantastic phone service - I got all the information I needed!!’

Colin M

Colin MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Renew subscription

Excellent customer service. All of the information required to make a decision was supplied.
Karen was able to supply the information required without hesitation.
I was completely satisfied with the outcome of my inquiry.

Moya

MoyaNew South Wales

Love this service

Happy with my subscription to Country style. I have been subscribing now for 10 years. The service from Karen when rescribing is always helpful and the little extras offered are always tempting. I will continue this subscription as I love receiving my Country style magazine

Alvin Chua

Alvin ChuaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keren looked after me

Ordered some mag and Keren was great on the phone. Initially had some issue but was quickly rectified
Been using this service for many years so always good to renew my business with them.

HoneyBeeasked

I notice that delivery times can vary. Why is that shouldnt it be the same? Why can it take so long?

Lisa B.Magshop

Thank You for your question. Magshop provides a service for many different publishers and the print time table for each magazine can be different. The delivery time frames provided cater for these variations and also the fact Australia Post gives us a 5 business day delivery window for their service. If you have any question or concerns regarding delivery the contact centre agents will be happy to assist. Please note that if your publication is fulfilled by an external publisher as per our terms and conditions you may need to contact them directly once the subscription order has been transferred from Magshop.

Thank You.

twigs

twigsasked

Can you help with a problem about a subscription I have with Woodlands Publishers as I have 14 issues left of Australian Cardmaking , Stamping and Papercraft magazine which is now digitized. I have left messages with them regarding a refund
Thank you in advance , Shirley Barber

Hi Shirley,
As we have been emailing privately I will keep my answer generic so that anyone else impacted by issues with Woodlands Publishers may find benefit in my answer.

Woodlands Publishers is a separate company to Magshop. If we can confirm that a purchase for Woodlands Publishers was made via Magshop, I can assist with tracing that funds and that details were correctly provided to them, I can help customers to identify which part of the process the problem may be occurring in. Failure to receive magazines could be caused by many things e.g. incorrect details being provided. This is why the first step is to find the original order and I provide my direct contact email so I can investigate.

If your purchase was made via Magstore or another website unfortunately I cannot help you as i have no access to the information. Woodlands Publishers have sold their products via a range of relationships and can be held accountable for the level of their service via consumer protection agencies if you continue to have issues in dealing with them directly.

I am sorry I could not help you further and I am sorry that Woodlands Publishers are not responding to your queries.

Regards,
Lisa Blades
Customer Service & Operations Manager
Magshop (a division of Bauer Media Group)
Level 5 | 54-58 Park Street | SYDNEY NSW 2000
e: LBlades@magshop.com.au

Robyn

Robynasked

No email has come from you???

What is the question?

Sandra
Sandra

I wrote a couple of emails also with no reply!

Peter

I need a question to answer..where is it?

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Book Shops