4.4 from 1,260 reviews

Steve F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

mag shop customer service

customer service excellent, jess very well spoken & clear communication, answered all my queries , great knowledge & follow up on all concerns , would highly recommend mag shop , great range deliver on time

Evie

EvieMelbourne

Australian House and Garden is a magazine I look forward to reading every month!

This is one of Australia's best House and Garden magazines. Have been a subscriber for many years. Always look forward to my monthly magazine arriving. Unfortunately my March 2020 copy did not arrive, so I had to purchase a copy. When I rang Magshop regarding this, Samantha was very helpful and was happy to extend my subscription a month to cover not getting this issue. Subscribing is easy and ensures I get my monthly issue at a much better price than purchasing at the newsagent.

Beverley Bunt

Beverley BuntNorth Queensland, QLD

I have very much enjoyed reading the magazine

The Good Health magazine afforded me some great reading & some very useful tips for looking after my well being. Due to circumstances cancellation after current issues are received is asked for.

Subscription assistance

Samantha was super helpful on the phone. I needed to update the mailing address on my "Good Health" subscription and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes. Now I can relax, knowing that I won't miss any editions as they'll now be coming to home, rather than work (and getting lost in the mailroom!).

Stephen G.

Stephen G.Hunter Region, NSW

Subscription

I was fully impressed with Samantha on the phone.She was very easy to talk to and very helpful.Quiet easy to understand.Being along term wheels subscriber.I enjoy the monthly mag.looking forward to next months issue.

Customer service

Samantha was extremely helpful when I called to change my postal address. She also advised me of promotions currently available that saved me money on gift subscriptions I had purchased

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy

I only needed to update my Credit card details on the direct debit for my subscription. Very quick and easy excellent service and and actioned in no time. Samantha was very polite and competent.

Doll

DollSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

I was having trouble renewing my mum’s subscription for Australian Women’s Weekly on line so decided to call instead. My call was answered by Chelsea and she was very helpful and efficient. Thanks Chelsea

Very good service

Needed to update my Credit card details and pay subscription. Very quick very easy excellent service and done in no time. Chelsea was knowledgeable, polite and competent. I was impressed as it was better than most phone up experiemces.

Very professional

Very professional. Customer service was very amazing and excellent, very quick and easy and I am very happy with my purchase. I am looking forward for next time I renew my subscription

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Very Good Value

I spoke to Chelsea on the phone today to take up an exceptional offer for the Woman’s Day magazine. The representative was most helpful and obliging. A credit to the company. And I am very pleased about taking up the subscription.

Jenise

JeniseHunter Region, NSW

Australian Country Style

I adore Country Style Magazine. I have organised subscriptions to this magazine for my Mum and Mother-in-law for many years. I love it when I visit my parent’s place in Sydney and my Mum gives me the latest issue to read and peruse for the weekend. I always read the Country Squire first! I love the pictures in the magazine, fashion, food and inspiring stories. By the way....I just renewed a subscription for my dear Mum’s 80th Birthday. That’s how much we love it.

Terryh

TerryhNewcastle

Mag shop purchase

Friendly, helpful Chelsea. I had trouble ordering online and Chelsea was able to very efficiently solve my problems.
Mag shop staff have always been able to solve any ordering problem I have had.

Quick and easy

I need to renew a subscription for my wife after my credit was previously cancelled after it was lost. Samantha make resubscribing really easy. I was all done in only a few minutes.

Lisa B.Magshop

Fantastic service and easy to use

I've always found Magshop to offer outstanding customer service and to deliver magazines as promised. Ive been a customer for years and would never use any other service provider. I recently had a fault with a free gift that was part of my magazine subscription and Samantha ensured I was given a replacement item without any hassle at all.

Neil

Neil

Explanation

Very well explained, polite and pleasant. Answered my concern.
There is no need to write thirty words when ten will do. I am just doing this because Samantha was such a valuable person to have in your call centre..

Helpful customer service

Chelsea was very helpful and did her best to assist me.She checked on my existing subscription and added the new one to it.Thank you Chelsea for your help and friendliness.

Nat79

Nat79

Thank you Jess!!!

I needed to cancel my subscription. Jess was very clear in her communication with me, she was polite and made it an easy process to make the necessary changes.

Thanks Jess

Becs

BecsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

Needed help cancelling my subscription and Samantha was extreme helpful
Really appreciated the ease and polite nature of the call
It’s a very nice surprise to have someone so willing to help and be so kind in the other end of the phone

Gordon

GordonSydney Surrounds, NSW

customer service

Changing my postal address and resetting my password was made easer with Jess 's help ,Very easy to talk to and polite, I was not waiting to speak to some one for hours ,very prompt .

Karena Rankinasked

Hello, I am enquiring about a subscription for House and Garden magazine paid for on 4/2/2020 for my daughter Kate Buller. She has not yet received a magazine and was wondering when it is due, thank you in advance for you help, Karena Rankin

Steve F.

just received my copy yesterday

Karena Rankin

When did you place the order??

Lisa B.Magshop

Hi Karena, sorry that your daughter has not received her magazine as yet. If you can send me her customer number or full name and address to my person email lblades@Bauer-media.com I will check what has happened. Australia Post has notified us that there are some delivery delays in their network so I can check if her suburb was impacted.
I know we can sort this out and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Lisa Blades
Head of Customer Experience, Subscriptions and E-Commerce
Magshop ( a division Bauer Media Group )
Level 5 / 54 -58 Park Street, SYDNEY, NSW, 2000
e: LBlades@bauer-media.com.au

HoneyBeeasked

I notice that delivery times can vary. Why is that shouldnt it be the same? Why can it take so long?

Lisa B.Magshop

Thank You for your question. Magshop provides a service for many different publishers and the print time table for each magazine can be different. The delivery time frames provided cater for these variations and also the fact Australia Post gives us a 5 business day delivery window for their service. If you have any question or concerns regarding delivery the contact centre agents will be happy to assist. Please note that if your publication is fulfilled by an external publisher as per our terms and conditions you may need to contact them directly once the subscription order has been transferred from Magshop.

Thank You.

twigs

twigsasked

Can you help with a problem about a subscription I have with Woodlands Publishers as I have 14 issues left of Australian Cardmaking , Stamping and Papercraft magazine which is now digitized. I have left messages with them regarding a refund
Thank you in advance , Shirley Barber

Hi Shirley,
As we have been emailing privately I will keep my answer generic so that anyone else impacted by issues with Woodlands Publishers may find benefit in my answer.

Woodlands Publishers is a separate company to Magshop. If we can confirm that a purchase for Woodlands Publishers was made via Magshop, I can assist with tracing that funds and that details were correctly provided to them, I can help customers to identify which part of the process the problem may be occurring in. Failure to receive magazines could be caused by many things e.g. incorrect details being provided. This is why the first step is to find the original order and I provide my direct contact email so I can investigate.

If your purchase was made via Magstore or another website unfortunately I cannot help you as i have no access to the information. Woodlands Publishers have sold their products via a range of relationships and can be held accountable for the level of their service via consumer protection agencies if you continue to have issues in dealing with them directly.

I am sorry I could not help you further and I am sorry that Woodlands Publishers are not responding to your queries.

Regards,
Lisa Blades
Customer Service & Operations Manager
Magshop (a division of Bauer Media Group)
Level 5 | 54-58 Park Street | SYDNEY NSW 2000
e: LBlades@magshop.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Magshop representatives