4.6 from 3,827 reviews

3,827 reviews
    4.8 (1,088)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,162)

Excellent service - from placing the order to the fastest possible delivery!

I placed an order of a book and, because of misunderstanding, I had to cancel it within the 30 minute timeframe, but afterwards I reordered the same item. It all went well! Then the delivery was really fast. I just got it in two working days!

caveat emptor

caveat emptor

From order to delivery it all happened smoothly and efficiently

Book order was easy to do and delivery happened at the earliest point in the delivery period for which I was very grateful. Both books were presents and arrived in great condition and much appreciated. Loved the packaging too! And pricing was good too!

Book lover

Book loverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's a present

The delivery was pretty good, however one of the books was damaged top inch of the spine, the dust cove ripped and spine bit squashed. The packaging looked fine, so i can only assume it happened before it was packed. The books I purchased are for a Christmas present.

Great service prompt delivery

I ordered a book on line and it was delivered to my PO Box in just a few days. This is a great recommendation for future shopping at Angus & Robertson - I'll be back!!

Vic Egerton

Vic EgertonSydney, NSW

Online book seller par excellence.

Efficient delivery in these somewhat difficult days. Books very well packaged and received in excellent condition. Good communications via email.
Will definitely use Angus & Robertson again. Very happy with books, price paid and service received.

Kids box sets at amazing price

My kids were so excited to receive these books and I was so excited about the price!
Delivery was fast and easy.
The website was easy to navigate and the whole transaction was seamless.

Sons

SonsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and quick

Ordering was quick and easy. Confirmation and updates throughout the shipping were timely and informative. Would happily buy from the again. Packaging was a little difficult to open but at least you can’t say it’s not secure.

Bomber Command

I ordered this book and it was listed as in stock and delivery in 10 to 15 days.
A couple of days after I ordered and paid I received an email saying there were no stocks and they did not know when stocks would come in but would keep me posted.
I just checked their website and the book is still listed as 'in stock' with delivery in 10 to 15 days.
This is the second problem I have had with A&R. I will be avoiding them in future.

Fred
Fred

Super convenient

Ordering online was easy, and email updates confirming the order, shipping, and delivery dates were prompt, plentiful and accurate.
Must write at least 30 words, so still writing and still ... now!

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

So easy!

Ordering was a breeze! Book was in stock and I got confirmation that it was being shipped almost before I logged out of my account! Delivery times were spot on too!

Good service

Easy to use web site with pretty good selection. Quick delivery on most orders. Good strong packaging. Can recommend Angus and Robertson for good service and their extensive book catalogue.

Excellent products and service

I have been purchasing books in store and online for many years, excellent service and dependability in an uncertain world.
Highly recommend immersing yourself in the available books and broadening your perspective on life.

Great service with super speedy delivery

Very impressed with exceptionally fast delivery every time I order, and the books are always well packaged. Huge range of books available to purchase. A real pleasure to buy from them.

JaJaCee

JaJaCeeFar North Queensland, QLD

Very impressed with great selection of books, easy ordering and quick delivery

First time ever ordering books online and it was a seamless and easy process. My book arrived in a week, and I am very happy with price, delivery, and packaging. I will definately be ordering more in the future.

Excellent Service

I have made several purchase over the last 2 months. The orders arrived super fast within 4 days and I am in Melbourne! The orders are well packaged with no damage to the books. Pricing is very competitive. Will definitely order again. Thanks AR.

Professionally Packed and Delivered

The bookstore provides wide selections of books with good price. In addition, some on sale items are really worth to buy. The packing was impressive and it gave a good protection to the books. Thumb up!

Dogs

Dogs

Excellent products and service

Purchased 3 hardcover books all were at competitive prices, ordering was efficient and delivery quick. Books arrived well packaged and shipping was free due to meeting the required purchase amount. Would definitely order from AR again.

I’m so impressed with Angus & Robertson’s efficiency

I’m so impressed with Angus & Robertson’s efficiency and turnaround time with delivery during this Melbourne lockdown - an incredible one day turnaround. Very happy with this service and will certainly be ordering again. Thank you

Alexandra D.

Alexandra D.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Ordered a book with priority shipping because I needed it for uni. Didn’t think it would get here in the usual 1-2 days with COVID slowing everything down, but it came 1 business day after dispatch, and I had it in time for uni, so very happy.

ChezzaVictoria

Haven't received order yet!

No order received and email sent went unanswered. Not very happy one book was fatherscday and ordered in plenty of time. Will not order from here again. Thank you very bad

Chezza

Where is my order not happy wanted for Father's Day ordered in plenty of time still have not received it!

Tayla

Taylaasked

Hi, my name is Tayla and I am enquiring about order number 09679328 that was ordered on 20/08/2020. One of the books in that order had an estimated 'sent by date' of 31/08/2020 however it is currently 6/09/2020 and I still have not even had a shipping email, it is still being "processed". Is this order still being processed? Is this a regular delay due to current circumstance? Or is there some error that needs to be corrected?

Hi Tayla,

Thanks for your message. I've had a look at your order.

It looks like the system has held back the first book that arrived (Paola Santiago and the River of Tears) as a second (The Shadow Crosser) arrived shortly after. They'll be packed and shipped together.

It looks like Majesty is a little bit behind the others so the system may hold it to send all three together but as it could be more than a week until Majesty arrives I'd expect that the first two will be sent in one parcel and the third sent separately.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Regards,
David

Ruby

Rubyasked

has anyone purchased a back order? i was just wondering how you found that experience

Sarah

Sarahasked

The book I bought for a gift to my sister had scratches on the spine of the book. Honestly, I was hoping the book would've been in a better condition given I was hoping to give it as a gift.

Andy
Andy

Hi Sarah
This is not the review I jut posted. You have sent the query to the wrong parson.

Cheers........Andy

Hi Sarah,

I'm sorry to hear that the book for your sister arrived with some damage. Could I please get your order number? I'll see what we can do for you.

Regards,