4.6 from 3,448 reviews

Carlos

CarlosMid North Coast, NSW

It's going to be great read.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to read it yet. But I have read the book many years ago. I leant it to someone and it never came back. I'm keen to re-acquaint myself with it.

Lisa Jane B.

Lisa Jane B.Murray Region, NSW

Fast delivery.

I ordered on Monday and the books were delivered on Friday to non-metro area. No complaints about the service at all. I'd definitely use them again when ordering books I can't find on the high street.

Shannon

ShannonIllawarra, NSW

Fast delivery, perfect product

I had to order a textbook for a course I am completing. Angus & Robertson had the cheapest price and their delivery was super fast!
The product is in perfect condition.

Broni

BroniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and fast delivery

Ordered a box set of novels for my son, the price was extremely competitive and delivery only took a couple of days. Communication from Angus and Roberston was fantastic. Highly recommended!

Very prompt service

I had to order a school novel as the school could no longer provide due to the health restrictions and I found the book on your website immediately. In 4 working days later it was in my hand. Thank you

Fast, prompt delivery of books

Made the order and received within a few days. Very quick, reliable service. Tracking the order was easy and intuitive using internet links in confirmation email. Would order from them again.

First Order-Great Experience

Everything was smooth and timely from ordering to delivery which was very quick. Thanks A&G. P.S. moved from Seattle recently, so the delivery expectations are high (Amazon). You did well.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Inna Segal, Heal your body

very Quick to arrive, informative of when I should expect. What more could I want. easy to order. and I'm happy to leave a review as to let people know how good you are, but 30 words is too long to describe your efficiency

Mandy68Perth, WA

Trying to speak to a person is impossible

I have been attempting to get through to this company so i can get an update on my order however keep getting hung up on and no one is contacting me back via my online requests.
Very unacceptable customer service.
Will be taking this further.

Belinda FoleyPerth, WA

Had hoped for a better service delivery - still waiting for my book

am not happy as I really wanted this book - money taken from bank but as yet have not received it - please rectify as soon as possible -someone has been home at all times

DavidAngus & Robertson

Thanks Belinda, I'll have a look into it for you. You should edit out your address though as this is a public post.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick prompt service!Books arrived quickly!

Great service! Very happy! I would use Angus and Robertson online service again and recommend it to everyone! Angus and Robertson were cheaper than other stores online too! My daughter loves these books.

Happy

I Purchased 3 books to gain free postage as they were all at a good price and they all come together in good time and excellent condition, very happy Thankyou

Happy customer

Happy customerNew South Wales

Great price, free postage, fast delivery

It was cheaper than any online store and physical store. It is free postage and I received the books in few days. The books are well protected in the delivery .

Sascha

SaschaSouthwest, VIC

Amazing experience

I purchased a uni book from Angus and Robertson and received it the next day (I'm in country vic). I was worried about selecting it to be left on my door step as I was worried about the rain but the Book was packed really well and in super protective boxes. Thanks crew!!

Perfect

Very efficient, speedy delivery I can’t really fault the service at all the price was $10 cheaper than my home town who didn’t even have the book in stock. Bonus was free delivery

CTW Brisbane

CTW BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & quick

The site is very easy to use for finding and ordering items. There is a wide range of products, with clear information about pricing & delivery times. Delivery is also prompt, with regular updates of how the order is progressing.

Uncle Allan

Uncle AllanDarling Downs, QLD

Great range of books, received in excellent condition

A great range of books offered at competitive prices. The books were received in excellent condition and though not in initial time frame - I was notified continuously. My first port of call when ordering cultural books.

No Complaints,!!!

Arrived promptly and in perfect condition, beautifully packaged!
Did not need to use tracking details as it was delivered so soon after ordering.
I will use them again the next time I buy books online.

you print I read.

Great service and a bonus having the books that I like to read and prices that reasonable.
Some books I like are not available to me.
delivery just great came sooner than expected.

Prompt service.

Prompt service. Competitive price. Recommend.
Purchased text books and they were better priced than my previous supplier. They also arrived within 2 days of ordering. Very impressed with the service.

Emily

Emilyasked

I ordered an "in-stock" book On your website on 07 Mar. It was never sent. Still processing after 1 week. I reached out via your web contact form - no response. I phoned your 1800 number yesterday and spent 20mins on hold with no response. I called again - And I'm still "in the queue" with no response (let's be honest, no one answers the phones) I sent message to you by productreview, but no response too! What happen?? Would really appreciate a reply!

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry for the delay. I just replied to your message.

snowpuppyasked

I’ve put my order through on the 10/01/2020 (Friday), it’s been two days and the order is still processing. It’s very important that I get my books by the end of the week as they are for a birthday present. Could I please have help in figuring out how to ensure that I receive my order on time? I live in Melbourne (a metro area) and for both books I’ve ordered, it has said that shipping would take 2-4 days, so it should definitely be possible to receive the books on time. My order number is 09326144. Thank you.

Penny V.
Penny V.

In my experience, I received both email and text message with the delivery date the day prior to delivery. If you ordered Friday then I guess 2-4 days should mean you get your order Friday 17 or earlier.

Hi there,

Your order should arrive by the end of the week but I can have a look at it for you if you like. Just send me your order number and I'll give you an update.

snowpuppy

My order number is 09326144. Thank you.

Tonyasked

I ordered an "in-stock" book via A&R on ebay on 10/12. It was never sent. I messaged via ebay on 14/12 and 16/12 - zero responses. I opened an ebay dispute on 17/12 - still awaiting a reply. I reached out via Twitter today 18/12, no response. I reached out via your web contact form - no response. I phoned your 1800 number this morning and spent 35min on hold with no response. I called again this afternoon - it's been 30min and I'm still "in the queue" with no response (let's be honest, no one answers the phones, do they). Why don't you just talk to your customers? What's the deal here? I want the book before Christmas and I've paid for the item and heard nothing - is this some sort of scam? Would really appreciate a reply!

Hi Tony,

I'm very sorry for the delay and difficulty in getting in touch with us. Could I have your order number please? I'll have a look into what's happened.

Tony

Thank you for replying. Order No. 14-04264-97471 (via A&R ebay store).

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry for the delay, I can see that the order has now been cancelled and refunded. If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Get an answer from our members and Angus & Robertson representatives