4.6 from 3,056 reviews

2,576

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Timely delivery of stock held items

If books are available from stock they are delivered in a timely manner, however for any item NOT in stock this can be quite a long process eg I ordered 1 item on 22/8 (amongst a couple of others) to date the order status still states 'Order Processing' and yet I do NOT receive any feedback as to likely delivery date or status report. Also still waiting on decision of a return claim I submitted a week or so ago

Louisa

Louisa

ALL GOOD

The delivery was quick. The packaging was safe and protected each book so it does not get damaged. Everything was sent in one shipment. Customer is very happy. Thank you

DanielleA

DanielleAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than ebay and Amazon!

Great online shopping experience. Fast postage with tracking. Professional, speedy communication from customer service. Cheaper than Amazon and faster than ebay. Next time, I will check out Angus & Robertson first.

Marianna Wollongong

Marianna WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Exquisite Book

I absolutely love this book. The detail is amazing and it is so comprehensive. I am so glad I purchased it as a fellow art deco enthusiast and have so many places to visit.

Stelly

StellyWestern District, VIC

Great

We received the book ordered in very quick time and the process of ordering and pricing could not be faulted. Very happy with the service provided and would use this Company again.

Lynn

LynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

Fantastic service, would definitely use your service once I save up again. Everything was awesome. Thank you. However this is too long a message for my review. thank you. please reduce number of words. Thank you

Great price, great delivery time.

Ordered my book online was delivered within 2 business days. Great price, better than others I had found. It was a present for my Dad, he was very happy with his bbok, thanks for the prompt delivery.

Quick delivery and great price.

Only took three days from my order to delivery, good discount price as well. It was a 1500 page book with no padding in the package so had minor damage.

TonyACT
TonyACT

Hi, it was 11-03962-26782 Minor damage, my feedback was for the packing team - cheers.

Kristy

KristySouth East Queensland, QLD

So Efficient!

I purchased a few books, one had only just been released and they arrived so fast! Well packaged and in absolutely perfect condition. This is definitely where I will be getting my books from now on.

Kate

KateNewcastle

Quick Service

The books were delivered promptly in good condition and as described. We were not home so a card was left in our letterbox for collection at the post office. Thankyiu

Fantastic!!!

Purchased for my brother's birthday- a die hard Soprano's fan and he absolutely loves it. Prompt delivery, and changed delivery address without fuss after I made a mistake when ordering.

A Map to help me get around Sydney

My Sydney map I ordered would have fit in an envelope and cost $1 postage.
Instead it was put in a huge cardboard ??? about 40cm square and cost more than it's value.
I appreciate it arriving timely and protected......it was a bit extravagant to send it that way.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good speedy delivery

Good delivery speed and tracking provided. Would recommend. Stress-free experience and good book value too. Condition was good and delivery method was safe and secure. Nothing negative about the experience at all.

Very happy

I ordered a set of books that was delivered within a few days of ordering. It was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. The price was surprisingly good too.

The Obesity Code

Hi. Well I actually ordered the wrong book so a bit disappointed in myself. So can't really do a review on the book. The ordering process and delivery time was great though. Ta

Renee

ReneeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality + quick

I ordered a book I literally searched everywhere for, expecting a “out of stock not restocking” response. I received the book in less than a week of ordering, came in perfect condition & securely wrapped. I am VERY impressed.

Outstanding Service!

The book I ordered and received very quickly was supposed to be unavailable in Australia. A & R had it in their Warehouse and had it to me in double quick time. Thank You A&R I will be back again.

Very happy

The first ever time I have order from here. The sevice was great and so was the communication for delivery times and tracking . The books came very well packaged so chance of damage.

100% dependable!

I've ordered from Angus & Robertson many times, and I can always depend on excellent communication from them - including notification that the item has been sent, parcel tracking & then follow up to for my feedback. The books are always meticulously packed & quickly delivered. I'll be back for more!

Bookworm

BookwormNorthern Territory

Easy ordering, quick service and good prices!

I have ordered books here before and always been pleased with the service. This latest book was a new release and it arrived in good time and well packaged - thank you!

Rosie B.asked

Becoming slightly concerned as I placed my order on the 5th of September - with it stating on the website it should take 2-4 business days overall for me to receive this order (I live in SA metro), and the status of the order is still 'processing'. I tried to call 3 separate times yesterday but each time was on hold for over 15 minutes and gave up each time as I didn't have enough time to sit and wait, as well as emailing them and have heard nothing. Any recommendations on what I should do? I need the book by the 25th of September as I am going away after and this is a present. Not impressed :(

Hi Rosie,

Can I have your order number please? I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards,
David

Hi David,

My order number is #09124428

Thank you!

Hi Rosie,

I've just sent you an email with an update and a discount code. We're very sorry for the delay in your order.

Regards,
David

Glenice

Gleniceasked

I give up. I have tried to give an excellent review but it won't allow me to rate it and therefore I can't submit my review

Mark S
Mark S

I had to try twice to get my review submitted correctly.

Thalia Prima

Thalia Primaasked

Hi,

I would like to know if the book titled TENANTS OF MY MIND is available for sale?

With many thanks

Author

Hi Thalia,

That title is available to purchase on our site, you can find it here: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/tenants-of-my-mind-ariette-singer/p/9780648211877

Kind regards,