4.6 from 3,307 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (1%) · No (99%)

Quick, efficient service from an Australian company - a good range and postage was very reasonable. Always important to support local businesses- recommended as a great place to buy your books :-)

Gerry

GerryCrace 2911, ACT

Great Service

Angus & Robertson notified me along the way what stage my parcel was at by email and text on mobile. Quick service and product arrived in good condition. Can recommend their service to all.

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy transaction and fast no hassle delivery, thank you!

Excellent and easy transaction without any hassles at all. the book arrived within a couple of days in perfect condition. I will purchase again. No complaints at all.
Thanks very much :)

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Always prompt and reliable service! And great communication about dispatch and delivery. Packaged perfectly to protect the products. Always a breeze ordering online through Angus and Robertson. Thanks so much

Jupiter

JupiterPerth, WA

Easy to use website

Easy to use website, good customer service when I need to amend the delivery address, product delivered promptly. I will definitely use it to buy more books and recommend my friends to get books from them.

Perfect.

Easy to use website.
Easy to place my order and pay for it via PayPal.
Prompt response to my order. I was advised when it had been posted and was able to track it.
Great. Thank you.

Rene

ReneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivered to door when they said they would.

Excellent service. Goods arrived in excellent condition, and when Angus and Robertson said they would. Australia Post was deliverer, and parcel was left where I asked them to leave it,

jen

jenNorth Queensland, QLD

joyful frugalista

i am not that impressed with this book thought it would be better jody allen `s book was way better thought there would have been more recipes and ways to budget better

Jude

Jude

QUICK DELIVERY

Most impressed with A&R great delivery. Very quick. Will definately keep on using A&R and recommending them. Refreshing after another local company let me down on delivery on several occasions. Once taking 6 weeks. But A&R are very prompt.

lockwoodPerth, WA

just ideal

very important diary for a serious runner. My Son is training daily for the New York Marathon and this diary is for his Birthday this month and he will find this daily diary invaluable .

lockwood

Excellent gift for any sports person,

lockwood

Will be a returning customer. Paula

bookworm

bookwormPerth, WA

The Western Front Diaries of Charles Bean

Overall good transaction, well packed and relatively quick delivery, my only knock would be that the page edges had dirt marks on them so its more than likely a book "off the shelf" that lots of people have picked up and looked at (someone like me) however this is detail that should be addressed when buying new.

Dinosaur78

Dinosaur78Darling Downs, QLD

Undertaking fulfilled

Ordered books arrived within the promised time frame, securely packed and in undamaged condition. Will certainly use Angus & Robertson again, if I cannot purchase "off the shelf" from my local bookshop.

Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Could not fault price and service

I traveled to Bali for New Years 2020, Fell in love with the culture and architecture... so as soon as I arrived home was straight online to see what books were available about Bali... I purchased Bali Sustainable Visions, I ordered on a Saturday had my beautiful book within 3 days. Now by book takes pride and place on my coffee table, very happy customer.

Andy Goldsworthy - Ephemeral Works 2004-2014

The book has been well made and the hard cover adds strength to the book so it should last forever. The images within the book are large and true to colour. Overall a great book which I would recommend to anyone who is interested in Andy Goldsworthy's creative works.

Will use again and recommend.

Service very prompt and informative along the way.

I will simply filibuster the remaining twenty-two words as I really don't have anything else to usefully add, four, three, one, zero!

Sam

SamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Prompt free delivery!

Very happy - I received the books on time and got free delivery due to the new year promotion. Books were exactly as advertised and are going to make a great gift.

Grace Lombardo

Grace LombardoSydney, NSW

Speedy Delivery

Speedy delivery over New Year period. Tracking by Aus Post provided. Book arrived in perfect condition, packaged appropriately. It was my first purchase through A & R and would definitely but again; price was very competitive for a trusted name in the industry.

Excellent service

My order arrived quicker than expected and the item was well packaged. Easy transaction, extensive range, and great prices. I will now be buying all my books through Angus and Robertson.

BMW book

My son in law loves the book, it has beautiful photos as well as being very informative. He has already found out a few more things about BMW he didn’t know.

Antoinette

AntoinetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery

Books arrived promptly, even earlier than expected. All in good order and postage was free because I ordered 4 books at the same time (you have to spend a minimum amount)

snowpuppyasked

I’ve put my order through on the 10/01/2020 (Friday), it’s been two days and the order is still processing. It’s very important that I get my books by the end of the week as they are for a birthday present. Could I please have help in figuring out how to ensure that I receive my order on time? I live in Melbourne (a metro area) and for both books I’ve ordered, it has said that shipping would take 2-4 days, so it should definitely be possible to receive the books on time. My order number is 09326144. Thank you.

Penny V.
Penny V.

In my experience, I received both email and text message with the delivery date the day prior to delivery. If you ordered Friday then I guess 2-4 days should mean you get your order Friday 17 or earlier.

Hi there,

Your order should arrive by the end of the week but I can have a look at it for you if you like. Just send me your order number and I'll give you an update.

snowpuppy

My order number is 09326144. Thank you.

Tonyasked

I ordered an "in-stock" book via A&R on ebay on 10/12. It was never sent. I messaged via ebay on 14/12 and 16/12 - zero responses. I opened an ebay dispute on 17/12 - still awaiting a reply. I reached out via Twitter today 18/12, no response. I reached out via your web contact form - no response. I phoned your 1800 number this morning and spent 35min on hold with no response. I called again this afternoon - it's been 30min and I'm still "in the queue" with no response (let's be honest, no one answers the phones, do they). Why don't you just talk to your customers? What's the deal here? I want the book before Christmas and I've paid for the item and heard nothing - is this some sort of scam? Would really appreciate a reply!

Hi Tony,

I'm very sorry for the delay and difficulty in getting in touch with us. Could I have your order number please? I'll have a look into what's happened.

Tony

Thank you for replying. Order No. 14-04264-97471 (via A&R ebay store).

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry for the delay, I can see that the order has now been cancelled and refunded. If there's anything else I can help you with please let me know.

KatieSarkisasked

Hi David,
Not sure why you decided to stop the mediation and communication with me yesterday. I asked to speak to a Manager but was ignored. My order number is 09204780. You said you would issue an immediate refund after the books I ordered on the 6 November 2019 for a Christmas gift are no longer coming due to your supplier lying to your company about sending them, 6 weeks after I bought and paid for them.
No refund has come through and no emails from Angus and Robertson stating that the refund has been processed.
Could you look into this please?
Thankyou so much,
Katie.

Hi Katie,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you yesterday. I've just replied on your review.

KatieSarkis

David I am happy to hear that the books have arrived- for some reason I can't reply on my review page- it won't submit. I would much rather the books than a refund. If you are sure you can get them to me by Christmas Day I will be so happy (and so will my mother in law!) Thankyou for helping to sort this out. Kind Regards, Katie.

Get an answer from our members and Angus & Robertson representatives