Listing monitored by Angus & Robertson

4.8 (1,970)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (2,032)
    4.8 (1,666)
    4.7 (1,482)

Jen Byrne
Jen Byrne

Easy ordering ! Fast delivery!

Website made ordering simple. Order arrived quickly, earlier than predicted! Order was exactly as described! Perfect! Will definitely order through Angus and Robertson again.

Prompt and professional service

Ordered online from A&R as they had the best price and the book was not available at local booksellers. The book arrived quickly in perfect condition.

Good service

Ordered a book online from Angus & Robertson because they had the best price. It was quick and easy. Book arrived quickly and in good condition.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Everything All Good

The turn around from order to delivery was very quick, and the books books arrived via the courier in mint condition.

Mrs K
Mrs KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery

Thank you for fast delivery.i was looking for book that is not Australian book. And it was hard to find in other shop. I am happy to oder it at your shop. Price was not too cheap. But still affordable. Good .

neat

Excellent!!! Very happy

Anthony
AnthonyNorth Queensland, QLD

On time

Online ordering was quick and straightforward. Price was good, postage a little steep but delivery tracking was accurate and updates were good.

BobTech
BobTechMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent buying experience.

I bought the book as a gift for my cousin who was researching the origins of the Bible. The Angus & Robertson website was very simple to use, and Australia Post got it to its destination in only a few days. My cousin said the book was very well packed and full of the information she was looking for. Overall a very positive experience.

Singh
SinghSydney, NSW

excellent service

I was very happy that how quick book was delivered and in very good packaging.
it just made me feel i can order more books from Angus and Robertson in the future and i found the price better from other sellers of same book.

Delivery

Fast delivery and excellent service. Had my book that I wanted in stock which was fantastic as no one else had them

Bethany
BethanySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent online service

My son wanted a particular book for his birthday. The book was ordered online, was in stock and was delivered very timely.

Place to Shop!!!

Great service and book was delivered extremely quickly! Able to track the delivery with daily updates! Book arrived in perfect condition

very good service

The book I ordered was delivered properly. Easy to use website. Happy to use Angus and Robertson again to order books.

Very good service.

The book I ordered arrived on time, in perfect condition. Amazing service. The package was appropriate for perfectly protecting the book.

Alan
AlanHunter Region, NSW

Good price easy transaction

Easy web site to navigate good prices was delivered in record time and the book was well packaged to prevent any damage in post.

Kiarah J.
Kiarah J.asked

Hi,
I ordered a book (An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn) which I received but I also received an extra book I did not order (A Night Like This by Julia Quinn). The parcel had my name on it but the receipt inside the book had someone else's name. Tanya Marschke . Order number #10546928 . I'm assuming someone else's order was sent to me by accident? What do I do about this?

Michelleasked

Hi, I ordered New Solution Selling on 7th March 2022 and still, haven't received the book. Order #10488656. [Email Removed]. I look forward to hearing when it will be delivered.
Thanks so much
Michelle Black

Michelle

Hi Ethan thanks so much for your help

sharronasked

I placed an order , paid through paypal, I did not recieve an email order conformation, so I have no order number as I paid as a guest, my order has not arrived and the email I sent says to give you an order number which I dont have but I have a paypal reciept to say I paid ANGUSROBERT on 2 December 2021

Get an answer from our members and Angus & Robertson representatives