4.8 (1,519)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,594)
    4.8 (1,238)
    4.7 (1,133)

Nadia
Nadia

Great communication and my book came super quickly. Much quicker than other online book stores and it’s supporting an Aus based company. ❤️

Geoff K.
Geoff K.Sydney, NSW

Great Book!

I needed this book urgently and could not get it online as an e-book. A&R solved my problem. The paperback version is much easier to read than an e-book.

Fast and easy

Super fast shipping. Always have tons of stock available and it was packaged to perfection..no torn bent or damaged books ☺️

Rachel G.
Rachel G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great site

Great site to navigate and find the books you are after and very fast easy delivery I was very surprised and happy with the service

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle free service

From user friendly website, easy online ordering to delivery system that constantly kept me up to date. Can’t fault them.

Great alternative to Bookshop crawling:

Had all the books I requested and delivered in great time. Will definitely purchase from Angus & Robertson online, in future.

Corinne
CorinneSydney, NSW

So Fast and Easy

Ordered seven copies of “Illusions” by Richard Bach. Best price, free delivery shipping tracking, delivered to my door in two days. Excellent!!!

Chris Grieves
Chris GrievesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Books shipped with tracking quickly and were very well packaged and in pristine condition. Very good transaction with competitive pricing.

Great Service

I placed my order by phone and Ian looked after all my needs. I liked the tracking service and delivery was
spot on. Thank you!!

Tasha42
Tasha42

Super fast!

Placed an order and received the item by express the next day. Well packed and very pleased with the purchase.

Lizzie
LizzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My book was delivered on time and well packaged (no plastic used) and with plenty of texts about its delivery status.

Box of Ella and Olivia books!

The communication from Angus and Robertson was prompt and they tracked order and delivery information correctly. The books arrived in perfect condition and the wait time was not too long at all.

Ian
IanVictoria

Excellent Service

Excellent service, fast delivery got my book within two days. Nicely packaged and my book was protected. It is hard to get good service these days, 10 out of 10 Thank you so much.

Joseph
Joseph

No nonsense sales and delivery on time- thank you

Bought an urgently needed book on line and it was delivered in good condition and on time- thank you. Well recommended.

Margo I.
Margo I.The Mallee, VIC

A great range of books

Swift trouble free postage and great products- comparable prices or better than else where. thank you. Teach at a school for kids with special needs- great items

D. Fraser
D. Fraserasked

Hi, I purchased belle beautiful Australian homes ii and iii. I am wanting volume I. Is there any in australia (new)? Thanks.

Hi D. Fraser!

Unfortunately it looks like Belle: Beautiful Australian Homes (Volume I) is no longer available with any of our suppliers. This is the ISBN 9781742457413, which you can use to search at other retailers. Hope that helps.

Let us know if there was anything else we could assist with!
- Shanna

angela hoasked

I bought two accounting books for year 12 but I got a little mistake email. I emailed this website back and called, but they didn't respond to anything.

Hi Angela,

I'm very sorry for the disappointing experience. Could I please get your order number? I can have a look into this for you.

My order number is 09860824

Hi Angela,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've had a look at your order.

I can see that you contacted us on the 8th and received a reply later that day to the email you originally placed your order with. I can also see that you sent another email on the 28th from a different account and a different colleague answered on the 29th. Are you able to see either of those replies?

I can't see a record of a call. What day and time did you call us?

Denise Catherine Regan
Denise Catherine Regan asked

If I order an out of print book will it arrives before Christmas?

narrabeen
narrabeen

Sorry. I have no idea. I only bought two books but excellent service.

I appreciate your comment, but it doesn't tell me if I will receive the book before Christmas. Thanks

Hi Denise,

At this stage we recommend you only buy books that are in stock in our warehouse if you need it for Christmas.

If a book is Out of Print then that means it needs to go through a reprint with the publisher. This usually takes a couple of months so it definitely wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas.

If there's a particular title you'd like us to give an ETA on, please send us a Direct Message here or you can Send Us a Message at the bottom of this page: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/contact-us

Get an answer from our members and Angus & Robertson representatives