Angus & Robertson

Pre-ordered a book, credit card was charged, now no record of order

Pre-ordered a book on 31 Jan. Credit card was charged but I never got a confirmatory e-mail. Logged onto my account to check and there's nothing there - no indication that I've an order in the system despite paying for it.

Very handy when I am ready for another book to read

Very handy when I need another book to read. Your selection is extensive , and I can always find my favorite authors. You have a quick delivery service which is good if I finish one book and forget to put an order in. I have something else to read within a couple of days

Easy to follow: advice, recipes, menu plans

Arrived promptly, all information needed to begin dieting, user friendly, ingredients available in Australia, easy to prepare meals, menu plans included for all 4 stages making it easy to follow. I would recommend.

Easy to order, delivery on time

Simple ordering system and book arrived when they said it would. Very happy. Book arrived in great condition and got free delivery which was great. Will definitely be ordering again

Fast efficient perfect

Service was extremely fast and efficient. I had my product 2 days after purchase. Books were good quality. Received a good amount of communication about sale via email. pricing is fair, I recieved free shipping over $60.

Easy order, easy speedy delivery

Ordering online was easy, well packed package with speedy delivery. Definitely would order from Angus & Robertson online again. Books were very well priced - I already had them on audible and wanted the hard copy plus another one for my daughter.

Easy and Efficient

I was kept well informed on the journey of my books and DVD's from start to finish. All items arrived sooner than expected and were in pristine condition. Thank you

Good Service.

Bought this as a gift.
Was able to have it delivered to my granddaughter direct for similar price to book store. Impressed. Will use Angus and Robertson again. Many thank you s.

Fantastic customer service...

I ordered a book through the phone and the gentleman was so helpful and so friendly. I received my order within three days and was very impressed with the service i received.

Excellent delivery service

Ordered a book which with delivery cost was still slightly cheaper than Book Depositry with the added bonus of receiving the book in two days not two weeks (Book Depositry post from the UK). Also left instructions on where to leave book if not home and this was followed - unlike most deliveries where they are not.

Great service all round

I bought a high school maths textbook from the website based on it offering the lowest price. The quick delivery was an added bonus, at least on par with any other advertised delivery times.

A&R online store

Lonely Planet Norway guide supplied by A&R was cheapest price available (delivered to door) through aggregating price comparison site Booko.com.au. Arrived on time as requested via Australia Post - left at door as requested.

Perfect service

Fantastic service. I ordered 3 books online. They were dispatched the same day and arrived the next day. Considering that delivery was to a small Victorian town it was an excellent performance. A quickest delivery that I ever had. Thank you.

Online shopping for resource materials

Outstandingly speedy delivery and a wealth of knowledge in resources. Bravo! Definitely highly recommended and happy to utilize this service again in the future. Great value, speedy delivery all round wonderful service 10/10

Great book, speedy delivery

The book had a 2-4 day shipment turnaround, but it was posted the next day. (I ordered at 10 pm or so - late at night - and it was shipped the following morning before midday.) It arrived two days after it was shipped, with full tracking. The book itself was a bargain and I doubt that what I paid for the book paid for the shipping. (I got free shipping!) Great service - highly recommend!

prompt delivery, great selection

Have received great service. Books arrive promptly. Am notified if a book will be delayed. There is a fabulous range of books to suit everyone in the household from science to fiction.

Online Store Dysfunctional - Do Not Use This Service and Expect Good Results

Ordered a textbook two weeks ago. Have not received any tracking updates or shipping information. Cannot sign into the website to retrieve information either, despite resetting the password. Online store is poorly coded.

Hi Marcus, Let me look into this for you, what's your order number? Kind regards, Jess

Love this book

Thank you for the quick delivery of the book. It is a beautiful book & was very well packaged so arrived undamaged. will be viewing more books in the future I"m sure.

This book is full of inspiration.

This book ‘From me to you’ is excellent.Gives me a better understanding on how to live positivily.Very uplifting.Also gives a great insight about healthy food & wellbeing.The service from Angus & Robertson was excellent.Speedy delivery.

Fantastic!!!

Ordering process is quick and easy. Email communication was great, I was kept informed every step of my ordering process and delivery was super fast. From me placing the order to having it on my doorstep no more than 4 days.

Hi, I would like to know if the book titled TENANTS OF MY MIND is available for sale? With many thanks Author
Hi Thalia, That title is available to purchase on our site, you can find it here: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/tenants-of-my-mind-ariette-singer/p/9780648211877 Kind regards, Jess

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.
Hi Maya, I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please? Kind regards, Jess#08364424Hi Maya, Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear. I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions. Kind regards, Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?
Hi Rachel, I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please? Kind regards, JessMy order number is #08206044Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

Similar listings